• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I mentioned before it's really only research/ruleset that bothers people. The animation, writing and presentation is actually top notch.

Besides I've come to realize in the vast and endless ocean of Vs debating (where most of us are drowning) Smash Bracket is relatively harmless.

It's not like they claim to be the most reliable or end all be all of the Vs community like other plaforms that I won't mention for obvious reasons.
Thank god for no "settle it once and for all" or "we've run it through all the simulations" bullshit lol

Anyone have any idea about potential Madness Combat matchups? Hank, Tricky, or Jesus specifically probably have SOMETHING right ?
Tricky vs Vriska Serket from Homestuck is one I think I’ve heard of before, if not her some other Homestuck character it’s been awhile.

Hank could probably face Snowball from Bunny Kill given it was a series inspired by Madness.

Do yall think Mordecai and Rigby could beat Part 3 Dio
No. Mordecai and Rigby are at best multi-city block through Mordecai surviving that canon ball feat and then you can upscale them to City buster with Death Kwon Do, but Dio's raw speed advantage would still probably give him the win, even if you don't believe in mftl+ jojo Dio is still FTL and as far as I know outside of one hyper specific moment Mordecai and Rigby aren't anywhere near that speed.
Dio would either win by mudaing them a billion times or just flesh buding them and turning Mordecai and Rigby his loyal slaves.

unknown.png
unknown.png

No. Mordecai and Rigby are at best multi-city block through Mordecai surviving that canon ball feat and then you can upscale them to City buster with Death Kwon Do, but Dio's raw speed advantage would still probably give him the win, even if you don't believe in mftl+ jojo Dio is still FTL and as far as I know outside of one hyper specific moment Mordecai and Rigby aren't anywhere near that speed.
Dio would either win by mudaing them a billion times or just flesh buding them and turning Mordecai and Rigby his loyal slaves.
Just gonna say it. MFTL Mordekai and Rigby from basketball

There a MU I really want as of recently
Arthas the Lich King vs Viego the Ruined King (WOW vs LOL).
connections
Both are the rulers of a long destroyed kingdom (Arthas ruled Lordaeron and Viego was King of Camavor). Both wield magic blades (frostmourn and the blade of the ruined king). Both tried to save something dear to them (Arthas sacrificed himself to save his people and Viego tried everything to save his queen isolde). Both were corrupted into undead liches who now command an army of the undead in an attempt to rule the world. Both can corrupt the living into undead monsters and mind control them into serving them. Both had someone under their control rebel against them (Sylvanus broke free of Arthas control and Viego had Senna break free from Threshs lantern: this ones a bit of a stretch but Senna has a piece of Viegos wife as a part of her soul). Both killed someone close to them around the time they got corrupted (Arthas left his friend Muradin for dead and Viego had Kalista ,his niece, killed by Hecarim). And both caused events that nearly killed the world ( Arthas spreaded the Undead scourge and Viego is the caus of the Harowings)
Let me know if I forgot anything and also correct me about any mistakes I made about Arthas because I don’t know anything about WOW. I just looked him up really quickly

if giving all their equipment yes
Mordecai & Rigby: Five, six, seven, eight! Using the Power in your face. Sending you back to your place. Don't look at our crotches while we synchronize our watches. (They press buttons on each other's watches) Boop-boop-bweep—boop-boop-boo-bweep-bee-boo. Beep-beep-beep, beep-beep-beep, synchronized. (They put on red sweaters) Go away DIO, it's time for you to go away. Mordecai: It's time for you to go to your room!

Rigby: Yeah, DIO. It's time for you to go to the moon!

DIO gets BFR'd

But can Jonathan do the same thing?
Jonathan has used mind control on three occasions. Doobie's snakes, to calm Bruford down and making Wang Chan commit suicide and blow up the ship by putting himself in the ship machinery.
Also, Tanjiro's sword is a huge disadvantage. Not only is Tanjiro not really much of a fighter if disarmed, the nichirin swords should be hamon superconductors due to their description. And since Jonathan knows Metal Silver Overdrive, Tanjiro is open to being hamon haxed everytime he attacks.

Jonathan has used mind control on three occasions. Doobie's snakes, to calm Bruford down and making Wang Chan commit suicide and blow up the ship by putting himself in the ship machinery.
Also, Tanjiro's sword is a huge disadvantage. Not only is Tanjiro not really much of a fighter if disarmed, the nichirin swords should be hamon superconductors due to their description. And since Jonathan knows Metal Silver Overdrive, Tanjiro is open to being hamon haxed everytime he attacks.
Jonathan used hamon in his sword when fighting Dio iirc, hamon is basically like electricity, conducts in most stuff electricity does too, they even show magnetism with it, so it should be an issue

Tanjiro's various elemental breaths are also not actual elemental attacks, just some fancy visual effects for his swordsmanship. Kid is only bringing swordsmanship to fight a hax user who can channel hamon techniques into him at any point via the sword.
I mean, if it was it could be worse because of how Jonathan's hamon can go through fire and water.

If they scale Jonathan to Dio stats then its a wrap if Tanjiro has no stats comparable or above that
Jonathan did defeat Dio without Hamon in their first fight with Dio struggling a lot to break out of Jonathan's hold, so Jonathan is pretty ******* strong, even as a regular human. Dio didn't really get any buffs for the rest of Part 1, just more experience with using his vampire powers so there is grounds to scale Jonathan to vampire Dio. Not to mention DIO using Jonathan's body afterwards.

Jonathan did defeat Dio without Hamon in their first fight with Dio struggling a lot to break out of Jonathan's hold, so Jonathan is pretty ******* strong, even as a regular human. Dio didn't really get any buffs for the rest of Part 1, just more experience with using his vampire powers so there is grounds to scale Jonathan to vampire Dio. Not to mention DIO using Jonathan's body afterwards.
Wasn't this scaling debunked, like earlier in this thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back