• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post some meme matchup.

Yang Xiao Long (RWBY Chibi) VS Landlord (Kung Fu Hustle)

Connection: Chibi Yang Xiao Long VS Parody Yang Guo

Orga Itsuka VS Lois Lane

The more and more i think about finale of Star vs The Forces of Evil, the more i hate it. It was litterally just the destruction of magic, because they were too stupid to take out the magic Hitler, and after that it is just characters running around, background chatcters thrown into screen for few seconds each, our main charcaters stare at each other as they merged their worlds into a hideous abomination (that we are supposed to be happy about), and then everything fades to black.

My canon is that the universe we see in Star vs The Forces of Evil is just a space-time pocket ment to protect the universe-destroying wand, and Toffee was imprisoned on that world, and destroying magic was so he could escape.

You know who is bigger name than Magneto? Mewtwo
Tell that to researchers who liked Magneto vs Tetsuo
Who will give them more views? Elderly holocaust survivor or weird cat?
Well technically Mewtwo has more searches than Magneto. However that has been boosted by movies and PKMG events. In other times they are pretty even.
(Oh boy Mewtwo gets more clicked in the North America than Magneto, so...)

Hold it. The phrase "Magneto vs Tetsuo" is more searched than "Mewtwo vs Tetsuo".

One thing clear: both stomps Tetsuo Shima in popularity.

Mags can actually scale To Universal
Tetsuo Universal stuff isn't solid especially if you want to try to composite
So movie Tetsuo is universal. But not manga one - the canon one.
And if Mags is not at least universal, how is Magneto killing Wanda, who is Multiversal+, possibly Low Complex Multiversal.

That Wanda matched Hope, another Phoenix Force user (Iron Man busted Phoenix Force and therefore is regarded as being able to match Hellbat Batman in stats before swarming with walls of hax)...

Magneto is one of the most iconic villains of the x-men, especially movies, cartoons and games, plus a comic book character, so its not like he isnt popular enough to make an impact

Also much like Storm, it can show how powerful he is and talk of his character overall, let alone that his magnetism isnt just for metal, iirc he can even control actual iron in your blood

Tbh, it is between Thawne, Doom or Tony.

Star quickly dies to both Popeye and Shadow. And Shadow, Star and Popeye are probably will die to Cloud Strife, especially if you see Clouds's profile.
Cloud only above with Dissidia
This is Season 5 when we have Carnage at Mach 3.
And it is not like Death Battle have not done absurdly stompy or even spiteful matchups before.

Maybe - just on copium - nowadays they will have a new look.
But they have rejected fights they don't vibe with
So once again Phoenix vs Raven isn't happening

33f7avph8n981.png

Guys, i think Tetsuo will beat Magneto

This specific version mind everyone.

So he can take a hit as much as he can dish out?
Our site says Magneto (Marvel Comics) is 9-A physically and 7-B with his powers.
But given how he fights and who he has fought... Magneto is likely given Thor level attack and defense potency.

How credible is TheGamingNewsGuy? I try not to be rude but... his verdict is questionable.

How credible is TheGamingNewsGuy? I try not to be rude but... his verdict is questionable.

If Geralt is fighting Netflix's Trevor, then maybe he wins (I'm saying maybe, because from what i know Netflix versions of Castlevania characters are significantly weaker than their counterparts from the games, but idk how much are they weaker)
If he's fighting Trevor from the games, then Geralt is ******

If Geralt is fighting Netflix's Trevor, then maybe he wins (I'm saying maybe, because from what i know Netflix versions of Castlevania characters are significantly weaker than their counterparts from the games, but idk how much are they weaker)
If he's fighting Trevor from the games, then Geralt is ******
Even a downplayed Trevor Belmont is easily some Charlotte Aluin meteor feat tier. So Geralt is screwed unless he has some very good durability negation method.

Imagine if it's not Tanjiro but Giyu instead. That would throw a wrench into things.
Funny but it's impossible given they kinda shown tanjiro twice and tanjiro is the most requested character to be on
Well almost sure Tanjiro will be there.

What are the stats for Jonathan? Does he benefit from DB Dio scaling?
Well DB Dio scaling comes in 2 ways:
1. Jolyne is yielding forty one kilotons of TNT.
2. Dio has one attack yielding 10 megatons of TNT, which Jonathan somehow blocked and got hurt but definitely survived.

Either is far higher than 70.1 Tons yield from god tier Demon Slayer characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back