• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that creates a point 3: from my understanding, isn’t Scourge a weaker Sonic and Zolomon a stronger Wally? I haven’t read the Archie comics, I still have to, but from my little understanding Scourge is weaker than Sonic while the general consensus is that Zolomon is stronger than Wally so when everything is said and done we’d probably get the same conclusion
The thing is, Zolomon is only Post-Crisis, while Wally got a big buff Post-Flashpoint.

And that creates a point 3: from my understanding, isn’t Scourge a weaker Sonic and Zolomon a stronger Wally? I haven’t read the Archie comics, I still have to, but from my little understanding Scourge is weaker than Sonic while the general consensus is that Zolomon is stronger than Wally so when everything is said and done we’d probably get the same conclusion
In terms of raw strength and speed Scourge is equal to Sonic, but when comparing his abilities to his blue counterpart he falls short.
  1. He doesn’t have plot armor as a literal superpower like Sonic does
  2. He essentially has diet Chaos Emeralds that make his Super Form only last a few minutes and leaves him incapacitated when he powers down
So Scourge will be worse off if Hunter is comparable to peak Wally.

EXE, yeah.

Doesn't matter how hard you punch or how big a Kaiju you are when someone can and will just soulhax you. Even on a more meta level, RED is just an evil spirit or a tumor or something (it's left vague) in a game while EXE is directly stated to fully control the entire hard drive of the computer he's on, meaning EXE can basically control the entire world RED makes.

Sure, RED has better control of the "Real World", since he can kill someone over time while EXE needs victims to complete his game, but he's still in a game world, while the Sonic.EXE game is more or less a window into EXE's own world which is considered to be on more or less the same level as the "Real" world. And with how much time RED's heart attacks take, not to mention that EXE might not even need or have a heart, it's only a matter of time before EXE uses one of his haxes. They're also both extremely sadistic, so those aspects kind of cancel each other out.

Although, Shadow of Red might let Red get the win regardless. Honestly, it's actually a surprisingly interesting matchup to debate.
Most of people are leading to stalemate when debating RED vs Sonic.EXE. Both basically, probably can't kill each other.

Oh wait nvm. Mojo’s Transmutation comes in the form of a projectile and Grodd has Flash-level combat speed

Yeah he’s boned
Even if Grodd has only Wonder Woman level combat speed Mojo Jojo will still have a tough time making a hit in.

Oh Grodd seemingly has the "Still Force". What is a Still Force you ask? Ask Hunter Zolomon.

2b. Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi
Not so good, they have a net total of one connection and Homura likely has better.
And... Actually there are some close connections between Hunter Zolomon and Homura Akemi beside both being OP time manipulation users.
Also, are we sure the other opponents have no better choices themselves? (Sakuya Izayoi, Hit, Equuleus Subaru/Saturn, Kurumi Tokisaki, ...)

Funny_Witch_Matchup_Spread.png

Doing one of those funny MU spreads for Marisa Kirisame based on MUs I see for her that are popular and a couple that friends pointed out are strangely thematic. Any other ideas for MUs? Because personally I'm not even a huge fan of Lina Inverse, but she is just Marisa's best MU lol

EXE, yeah.

Doesn't matter how hard you punch or how big a Kaiju you are when someone can and will just soulhax you. Even on a more meta level, RED is just an evil spirit or a tumor or something (it's left vague) in a game while EXE is directly stated to fully control the entire hard drive of the computer he's on, meaning EXE can basically control the entire world RED makes.

Sure, RED has better control of the "Real World", since he can kill someone over time while EXE needs victims to complete his game, but he's still in a game world, while the Sonic.EXE game is more or less a window into EXE's own world which is considered to be on more or less the same level as the "Real" world. And with how much time RED's heart attacks take, not to mention that EXE might not even need or have a heart, it's only a matter of time before EXE uses one of his haxes. They're also both extremely sadistic, so those aspects kind of cancel each other out.

Although, Shadow of Red might let Red get the win regardless. Honestly, it's actually a surprisingly interesting matchup to debate.
RED vs Sonic.EXE is such an MU surprisingly oriented towards me and my dumb goblin brain that I'm amazed I never really thought of it before, considering how I used to be freaked out my .EXE as a child (and have enjoyed his recent revival) and Godzilla NES is my favorite creepypasta nowadays. I should look into this MU a bit sometime.

What Sonic.EXE would end up being used? I know there's a lot of chaos/confusion on his current iteration due to the changing of hands of who is the creator/owner of .EXE and the fact he has a new canon & backstory, as well as all the fanmade shit.

EXE, yeah.

Red wins via the powers of actual good writing

Connections between Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi

• OP time manipulation users
  • Both involve confronting with their respective protagonists at earlier times (Hunter became the new Zoom to cause the speedsters grief and suffering in his misguided attempts to better the world as he was convinced that West's lack of personal tragedy in his life was preventing him from becoming an optimal hero. Homura wanted to stop Madoka from becoming a magical girl because this was considered by her to be a trap by Kyubey.)
  • Both have been engaged in time travel events
  • Both sort of eventually took up the mantle of the main protagonists (Hunter dubbed himself as The True Flash. Homura used a magical bow like Madoka did before she became Ultimate Madoka.)
  • Both eventually obtained a power so great it can rival the main protagonists (Hunter obtained Forever Force and Homura became Devil Homura)
  • Both eventually took a powerful character with them and sealed them in a separate dimension (Hunter "sacrificed himself" to banish the Black Flash to the Forever Force. Homura "dragged" Madoka into a new world created by her.)

Connections between Hunter Zolomon vs Homura Akemi

• OP time manipulation users
  • Both involve confronting with their respective protagonists at earlier times (Hunter became the new Zoom to cause the speedsters grief and suffering in his misguided attempts to better the world as he was convinced that West's lack of personal tragedy in his life was preventing him from becoming an optimal hero. Homura wanted to stop Madoka from becoming a magical girl because this was considered by her to be a trap by Kyubey.)
  • Both have been engaged in time travel events
  • Both sort of eventually took up the mantle of the main protagonists (Hunter dubbed himself as The True Flash. Homura used a magical bow like Madoka did before she became Ultimate Madoka.)
  • Both eventually obtained a power so great it can rival the main protagonists (Hunter obtained Forever Force and Homura became Devil Homura)
  • Both eventually took a powerful character with them and sealed them in a separate dimension (Hunter "sacrificed himself" to banish the Black Flash to the Forever Force. Homura "dragged" Madoka into a new world created by her.)
The connections are pretty meh outside like one or two at best

Not to mention Its not even good and Homura has better MU

question guys

will we ever see a warhammer 40k match

or since it's a tabletop game then no?

cause a space marine would be awesome to see in a death battle
Warhammer in DB - likely no
Other tabletop games - also no?
Wizards of the Coast also likes to go unga bunga with their copyright, so if DB uses a D&D or a MotG character they're likely ******
Idk if there's any tabletop franchise that could be used in DB outside of Warhemmer, D&D and MotG

Warhammer in DB - likely no
Other tabletop games - also no?
Wizards of the Coast also likes to go unga bunga with their copyright, so if DB uses a D&D or a MotG character they're likely ******
Idk if there's any tabletop franchise that could be used in DB outside of Warhemmer, D&D and MotG

yeah i know. tipper already said that.

i just need to know if goosebumps will be allowed. (you know that series made by r.l. stine)

we have a couple of movies of goosebumps so some good footage.

as well as a tv series.

so maybe slappy could come to death battle? (i mean he is the mascot of goosebumps)

there's also a comic book series too made by idw

i expect chucky to be his opponent. what do you think?

yeah i know. tipper already said that.

i just need to know if goosebumps will be allowed. (you know that series made by r.l. stine)

we have a couple of movies of goosebumps so some good footage.

as well as a tv series.

so maybe slappy could come to death battle? (i mean he is the mascot of goosebumps)

there's also a comic book series too made by idw

i expect chucky to be his opponent. what do you think?
when Slappy vs Slappy if you know what I mean

Too bad Warhammer 40k is out due to copyright. I really want to see Star Butterfly vs Emperor of Mankand.
Too bad Games Workshop is too strict on its copyright issue: ironic since a Death Battle can actually help promoting its own series and any logical capitalist wants to sell its franchise to as many audience and reap as much cash as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back