• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hedge my bets on Vegeta vs Thor being the premier.
Eh doubt it
DB Movie comes out in Late April and Thor's in July
I think they would do it in the summer Or near to captilize on max hype
Though to be fair I could see Doom getting used again soon with the Fantastic Four entering the MCU, and Doom's one of those characters that have so much to work with that they could likely avoid just repeating Lex vs Doom.
I know Doom could be used again but it'll be awhile till then

EXE, yeah.

Doesn't matter how hard you punch or how big a Kaiju you are when someone can and will just soulhax you. Even on a more meta level, RED is just an evil spirit or a tumor or something (it's left vague) in a game while EXE is directly stated to fully control the entire hard drive of the computer he's on, meaning EXE can basically control the entire world RED makes.

Sure, RED has better control of the "Real World", since he can kill someone over time while EXE needs victims to complete his game, but he's still in a game world, while the Sonic.EXE game is more or less a window into EXE's own world which is considered to be on more or less the same level as the "Real" world. And with how much time RED's heart attacks take, not to mention that EXE might not even need or have a heart, it's only a matter of time before EXE uses one of his haxes. They're also both extremely sadistic, so those aspects kind of cancel each other out.

Although, Shadow of Red might let Red get the win regardless. Honestly, it's actually a surprisingly interesting matchup to debate.
EXE was already on DB. He shut stomped the other megas

74EEetnXaXIXN_uKljM648pVeX1wp_seVtcaXX2lKXw.png

God I wish Asura winners this.
I wouldn’t bet on it. Atrocitus has Mind Manipulation that works better the angrier the victim is and Asura is one angry dude. And no matter how high they place Asura, Atrocitus will have a massive speed advantage.

Red Lanterns are also powered by the rage of others so Asura’s strength is Atrocitus‘ strength

I wouldn’t bet on it. Atrocitus has Mind Manipulation that works better the angrier the victim is and Asura is one angry dude. And no matter how high they place Asura, Atrocitus will have a massive speed advantage.

Red Lanterns are also powered by the rage of others so Asura’s strength is Atrocitus‘ strength
I made a spelling mistake. I know is they make a match, Asura’s ******. I was saying I wished Asura had the feats to put him on top.

This MU Is cool tho
It's a copy of GB Vs RF just replace time travel BS with anger management, imo it's a lame MU that gets further dragged down by the increased DC dissidence but hey more power to those who like the MU for me it'll be a free filler episode to skip if it happens officially.
God I wish Asura winners this.
Does Atrocitus actually win that tho?
The speed gap alone makes this a stomp (DC heralds do be fast) but Asura is pretty much a brick meanwhile Atrocious has crazy hax: Mind manipulation, Blood manipulation, Empathic manipulation, Portals, etc plus the standard DC Herald BS (E.g: Time travel).

Oh, their story beats are similar.

I thought people were desperate for Asura lol
We still want Asura lol
Better connections than I thought. I see this MU happening unless they decide they wanna give Hulk a win or bust out Broly again.
I mean Asura don't have much options beside those two mentioned

All Asura has self resurrection and reactive power level. That’s pretty much it. You can kill him. Maybe he’ll come back and he’ll grow in strength.

Asura can catch up to opponents extremely fast tho. Faster than any Saiyan I’ve seen.

Broly reactive power level laughs at it

All Asura has self resurrection and reactive power level. That’s pretty much it. You can kill him. Maybe he’ll come back and he’ll grow in strength.

Asura can catch up to opponents extremely fast tho. Faster than any Saiyan I’ve seen.
You know who also has self resurrection and RPL while being way above Asura?

Hulk and he lost to Broly.

Out of curiosity, are there any matchups between a non toon character and a toon character that could possibly lead to a loss for the toon character DB can do?

maybe Shuma vs Myx
It depends on the level of the toon-force.

Low level: Scrooge McDuck/Various videogame characters.

Mid level: Bighead/Pinkie Pie

High level: Popeye/Bugs Bunny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back