• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way Thor Vs Vegeta is a MU that deserves to happen out of respect for both characters:

*Thor literally godstomped Raiden while his fight with WW was just... ugh...

*Vegeta Vs Shadow was awfully researched (still one of the better S1 fights alongside Thor Vs Raiden unironically tho) while Vegeta Vs Mewtwo was just a spite vid towards another Vs community iirc.

Thor Vs Vegeta is a MU that needs to show both characters at their peak (In terms of power, personality and appeal) while being absent of the flaws that held back their previous DB appearances.

I wouldn't put it past the DB team to sneak in a self-deprecating reference/joke to their Thor Vs Vegeta DBX in the intial episode tbh.

3 against other franchises and mainly ones that been requested
1 being purely Marvel vs DC

boils down to what Street levelers you are bringing up

im down

sure
dewmztw-ae49a7a9-a206-4478-ae3d-265cc9e0eafc.png

not mine
Most are pretty much what we expect to happen

Man, people should be able to like Thor vs WW without need of sarcastic over-strikes.
The animation was literally unfinished and like you admitted the research wasn't good.

You can enjoy Thor Vs WW (It does have some good moments) but factually it's not a great or even a good representation of two very well known and popular characters from two iconic franchises.

The animation was literally unfinished and like you admitted the research wasn't good.

You can enjoy Thor Vs WW (It does have some good moments) but factually it's not a great or even a good representation of two very well known and popular characters from two iconic franchises.
For what was there, I did like the animation.

But yeah, the fact is Torrian showed unused fight animation segment for it. They really rushed it.

How fast did DB have Thor again? I think for Dragon Ball they upscale from Beerus and Goku's shock wave speed and apply it to Goku's base and calc stack the hell out of it. They had Black quintillions of times FTL IIRC.

They might actually get high Sextillions of times FTL for Vegeta (UE?)

How fast did DB have Thor again? I think for Dragon Ball they upscale from Beerus and Goku's shock wave speed and apply it to Goku's base and calc stack the hell out of it. They had Black quintillions of times FTL IIRC.

If they factor in stuff like the 10 realms feats, he can be anywhere from Septillions or even higher, and that's without Warrior's Madness

If they take Thought years into account i have no idea, as 1 thoughtyear is apparently 631.2 trillion times the speed of light, and a single universe is 1 trillion thought years so ball park of like 6.302e+26 FTL if my math is correct, and then you'd multiply that by 10 for him travelling through all 10 realms in seconds

Last edited:

They don’t stack multipliers for speed with DBS. Broly was slightly slower than Hulk and Black was just plain Quintillions scaling to the speed of the universal shockwaves.

Here’s where they’ll be if DB accepts calc stacking: https://character-stats-and-profile..._blog:SSJRyu1/DBS_Realistic_Speed_Multipliers

Realistically would they even use Vegeta's manga stuff? Its extremely weird to cross scale DBS Manga to the Anime since they have a lot of differences.

The Goku Beerus punch isn't even considered Uni here, and they can't scale above Infinite Zamasu since he doesn't exist in the manga

Realistically would they even use Vegeta's manga stuff? Its extremely weird to cross scale DBS Manga to the Anime since they have a lot of differences.

The Goku Beerus punch isn't even considered Uni here, and they can't scale above Infinite Zamasu since he doesn't exist in the manga
I mean the manga is the main thing going on right now besides the movie which may use UE Vegeta in it
They obviously would given UE Vegeta is the latter strongest form
Plus the reference the manga for Beerus

Regardless Vegeta vs Thor is the best for both
Vegeta vs Shadow was nothing to write home outside the banter
Raiden vs Thor is a gem outta s1
Thor vs WW was...eh somewhat okay and somewhat eh
So both are overdue for a good episode
Hopefully it doesn't turned out like there DBX version

To add on to my earlier post, DB really needs to have the fights going places. That's what makes people like and re-watch the fights Fights that take place in only one place (Akuma vs Shao Kahn as an example) are just boring. Steven vs Star should've moved places. Star had dimensional travel and portals.

For those curious, I calced the lowest reasonable low end for Archie Sonic's Cosmic Interstate feat, which is what the Smash Bracket community seems to be currently considering for his movement speed.

A little over 200 Trillion times the speed of light.

Paper Mario, meanwhile, is only a lightning timer.
you should tell them its invalid because nothing in the universe can exceed light speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back