• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
popeye_vs_saitama__5_by_shinxboy_dehvty1-fullview.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
jester-bungay-one-punch-man.jpg

Enjoy beating the dead horse.

Besides, @Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff and @The_Smashor may save for another chance to bust out their Eggman costume. Unles they are going to bet Saitama would win and obviously Popeye should win.

Does that mean Kaguya Ōtsutsuki would win over Yhwach since Aizen could actually deal a threat to Yhwach while Naruto and co can only seal Kaguya by a special sealing technique?

Matters not as Kaguya is requested to fight Ragyu and Yhwach against Haoh.
I don’t know what you are implying here. My original post before that was my vote on Madara and even after I posted that I said Madara would win. I never changed my vote. 🤔

I don’t know what you are implying here. My original post before that was my vote on Madara and even after I posted that I said Madara would win. I never changed my vote. 🤔
I am not referring to you on the "beat the dead horse" thing. I am referring to this self-proclaimed leak.

I kinda feel bad for Seth honestly, the amount of misunderstanding of Saitama at its current level already put him at wits end but this is gonna put this shit up to an 11.
Yeah many casual people and deceptive One Punch Man haters misunderstand Saitama. And true One Punch Man fans have to suffer. This is our society.

So many interesting matchups in Naruto vs Bleach
Askin vs Tsunade
Harribel vs Tobirama
Yoruichi vs Minato
Ichibei vs Hagoromo
Yamamoto vs Hashirama/Hiruzen
Orihime vs Sakura
Gaara vs Toshiro
Kenpachi vs Obito
Urahara vs Jiraiya
Kakashi vs Lille Barro

Askin vs Tsunade
Harribel vs Tobirama
Yoruichi vs Minato
Ichibei vs Hagoromo
Orihime vs Sakura
Gaara vs Toshiro
Kenpachi vs Obito
Urahara vs Jiraiya
Kakashi vs Lille Barro
Why Orihime vs Sakura when Orihime vs Hinata and Rukia vs Sakura are the far more popular choices? (we do not need Shao Kahn to know that they suck anyway)

Good grief STP is going to be busy on making "debunk" videos which is something related to one of his previous video.

Askin vs Tsunade
Harribel vs Tobirama
Yoruichi vs Minato
Ichibei vs Hagoromo
Orihime vs Sakura
Gaara vs Toshiro
Kenpachi vs Obito
Urahara vs Jiraiya
Kakashi vs Lille Barro
Doesn’t Gaara have crocodile tho?
Idk, I’m not a One Piece or Naruto fan, so maybe a One Piece or Naruto fan would tell me it’s stupid

NO
all of them are ass
Cap
Why Orihime vs Sakura when Orihime vs Hinata and Rukia vs Sakura are the far more popular choices? (we do not need Shao Kahn to know that they suck anyway)

Good grief STP is going to be busy on making "debunk" videos which is something related to one of his previous video.
i dont really see what Hinata can do to stop Orihime shield attack.
And Orihime will be able to block anything Hinata throws, since her reaction speed is faster than Hinata combat speed.
-Rukia bankai would prob neg sakura

Having watched MadarAizen just now, all I can say is that the animation quality was levels below DIOcard. Am fine with the results but really don't like the animation. The analysis was pretty good tho. Lol at Chair-sama memes.

For next time, Saitama wins even though he's getting stomped since he'll finally get the epic fight he's always wanted.

Honestly it's never not entertaining when a DB result is the complete opposite of what the outcome here (Using VSBW stats) would be. I dunno I just find it "refreshing" (If that makes sense).

As for next time, I believe spinach business is about to pick up.
Universal AP dosn't really mean shit if Aizen is trapped in an illusion I'm pretty sure, though I am surprised they didn't mention universal Bleach at all.

Each time their analysis disappoints more and more. I didn't quite understand how they got 1 Yottatons from Madar and can it even scale to his rank-and-file attacks and durability?

Universal AP dosn't really mean shit if Aizen is trapped in an illusion I'm pretty sure, though I am surprised they didn't mention universal Bleach at all.
Yeah I was expecting a little black box moment like they did with Shadow Vs Ryuko and Cloud Vs Link (Which briefly explains why didn't use the high end tier 2/3 feats within the general analysis but are still applicable).

Probably to shaky and whatever plus planet Level seems more work a safe bet
Yeah, the ending fake out is probably one of the few fake outs that got me. Especially since tbe song was winding down already.
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back