• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so Imma MASSIVELY lowball here but Saitama has:

• Might be stronger than non-spinach Popeye
  • Might be faster in movement? Although Popeye also has moon to earth speed feat too
  • In one of the re-writes Saitama physically enters into a spiritual/mental place, so at least he has 1 physics breaking feat so one can pretend Saitama is equal in BS logic too

Thats kinda it. Spinach Popeye is guaranteed GG. But how would non-spinach Popeye fair?

Ok, so Imma MASSIVELY lowball here but Saitama has:

• Might be stronger than non-spinach Popeye
  • Might be faster in movement? Although Popeye also has moon to earth speed feat too
  • In one of the re-writes Saitama physically enters into a spiritual/mental place, so at least he has 1 physics breaking feat so one can pretend Saitama is equal in BS logic too

Thats kinda it. Spinach Popeye is guaranteed GG. But how would non-spinach Popeye fair?
Non spinach Popeye is like 9-B apparently. So Saitama would clap base popeye in AP. But hax wise, I dunno

0c8e79fd52bab4441b3b66d1a53a3bff.png

Regardless of the beatdown and lack of real debate, this makes me so happy to see. This was the match I was backing for both sides, and it being a finale gives me hope that it will be spectacular. I really hope nothing goes wrong and this gets to be a 10/10 episode.

I'm not sure I agree with the 4chan's arguement though. If memory serves, what they're talking about is Popeye getting ragdolled around pre-spinach mostly, post-spinach he tends to no-sell everything, preform his best feats, and show off where he gets his reputation from. There's obviously examples of inconsistencies, but generally eating spinich is the dividing line from him struggling and his best feats. It's kinda like discrediting feats from a powered up form because a base form can't keep up.

The fight is actually cool. 3:48, long enough, wish can be longer.

The performance of the effects are good - much better than the first few seconds in the sneak peek. The Goryūtenmetsu are a bit janky but the rest are good.

The performances of the VAs are great. I particularly love the lines when Madara jumps out of Perfect Susano'o and fight Aizen on Goryūtenmetsu - it really demonstrates his bloodlusted thrill seeking character.

Oh the multiple fake-out deaths - this really recalls how Aizen and Madara keep hanging on.

One big minus though: they miss the chance for the lines "When do you start to have an illusion that I don't use Kyoka Suigetsu?" and "By the time you are about to say 'When do you start to have an illusion that I don't use Kyoka Suigetsu?' I have cast Tsukuyomi on you".

Another big one: How does a 1 Yottaton Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) lose to a 142.5 Zettaton TNT Hiei when Sasuke is stronger, faster and has a much wider variety of skills to fight Hiei?

And Orochimaru can go relativistic by deflecting a laser beam. Rock Lee should be not much behind light speed and therefore should one hit Sanji.

Last edited:
Technically respectable, but if they use consistency to save Saitama while comics exists, then thatd be biggest bullshit ever.
If you used “consistency” to gauge Toon Force characters a lot of them would be weak as **** tbh. Though from what I’ve seen most Wall level Popeye feats are from his non-Spinach form.

The fight is actually cool. 3:48, long enough, wish can be longer.

The performance of the effects are good - much better than the first few seconds in the sneak peek. The Goryūtenmetsu are a bit janky but the rest are good.

The performances of the VAs are great. I particularly love the lines when Madara jumps out of Perfect Susano'o and fight Aizen on Goryūtenmetsu - it really demonstrates his bloodlusted thrill seeking character.

Oh the multiple fake-out deaths - this really recalls how Aizen and Madara keep hanging on.

One big minus though: they miss the chance for the lines "When do you start to have an illusion that I don't use Kyoka Suigetsu?" and "By the time you are about to say 'When do you start to have an illusion that I don't use Kyoka Suigetsu?' I have cast Tsukuyomi on you".

Another big one: How does a 1 Yottaton Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) lose to a 142.5 Zettaton TNT Hiei when Sasuke is stronger, faster and has a much wider variety of skills to fight Hiei?
This death battle calcs prove that Ichigo > Naruto since Ichigo scales above Aizen. He is also a Soul King replacement so he would scale to the Soul King feat too.

If you used “consistency” to gauge Toon Force characters a lot of them would be weak as **** tbh. Though from what I’ve seen most Wall level Popeye feats are from his non-Spinach form.
If its just non-spinach, then no worries.

Yeah, Sasuke shouldve won back then. Wasnt Hiei researcher big fan of him? If I recall he used to downplay Sauce, whereas in the ep they just wanked Hiei.

If its just non-spinach, then no worries.

Yeah, Sasuke shouldve won back then. Wasnt Hiei researcher big fan of him? If I recall he used to downplay Sauce, whereas in the ep they just wanked Hiei.
The dude who made the calc for it admitted he ****** up on it a said sasuske should've won

Death Battle Madara vs Aizen result Leak and Next Battle is not the one you were expecting!!! (DB did hint at this.)

M23Mw9J_d.webp
Enjoy beating the dead horse.

Besides, @Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff and @The_Smashor may save for another chance to bust out their Eggman costume. Unles they are going to bet Saitama would win and obviously Popeye should win.

Does that mean Kaguya Ōtsutsuki would win over Yhwach since Aizen could actually deal a threat to Yhwach while Naruto and co can only seal Kaguya by a special sealing technique?

Matters not as Kaguya is requested to fight Ragyu and Yhwach against Haoh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back