• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean realistically its not like Steven can still control his Pink state, unless you are talking about base Steven blitz killing Star.
Basically yeah, apparently it’s actually a rule in DB that characters aren’t allowed to blitz base forms so they can allow characters to transform which is where this whole conversation started.

So for Akuma vs Shao Kahn, how likely do you guys think DB will buy the high end stuff for Kahn. Will they scale him to planet shaking shit or even go the full distance and pull out the realm merging stuff for him, or will they continue the trend of MK top tiers peaking at Multi-City Block level?

So for Akuma vs Shao Kahn, how likely do you guys think DB will buy the high end stuff for Kahn. Will they scale him to planet shaking shit or even go the full distance and pull out the realm merging stuff for him, or will they continue the trend of MK top tiers peaking at Multi-City Block level?
They might lowballed if thats enough. Lowest earth shaking is island levels which might be enough for DB Akuma.

Country at Lowest Planet as a high ball

So Hyrule Warriors Link is 3-A?

Do you guys have personal rules that ignores some of DB's?

Blitzing base forms might be ok in some scenarios for example.

- Attributed kill (finishing blows) is one of them. Stuff like Shulk being the one to kill Zanza is one such example, as to reduce the risk of verse wanking in the event of outliers (I don't consider Sharla at planet level, for example, when default cutscenes land her with the same equipment that struggled with Xord). Rule 3 mod.

- Prior knowledge in some scenarios is fine. I just find it hypocritical knowing the amount of DC/Marvel capeshit we've been getting, I heard something about their verses crossing, so...? (Rule 1 mod).

- Don't really care much for Rule 2. If it takes someone like Shulk out of character, though... I think I know how Aang fans feel...

No idea if these are 'ignored' rules, I'm just putting it out there as food for thought.

By the way, can someone give me where the "No blitzing the base" rule is mentioned? I need it pretty quickly.
unknown.png

I guess the 3rd rule means if a character has a super form, they're gonna judge the fight based on that and not if they get blitzed in a weaker form.

I can understand CBslayer here tbh. Planet level feats just appears and gone at same time, making me...non rely on them. Not denies the fact that DB can just go "Ok" for planet MK feats. I'm the same guy who tried to debate Steven vs Star without scaling Star's dura to spells.

But hey there's even Uni MK arguments so like I shouldn't actually be so surprised.

Thoughts
"C" changed to "K" in word "content" makes it already intriguing ngl.

And oh, just I mentioned existence of Uni MK arguments they're appeared.

Well some stuff seems to me iffy such as Raiden saying that Shao should merge realms and all Shao actually does is entering earthrealm already getting kicked by elder gods.

Other evidences should be fine ig?

I'm still quite iffy on that kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back