• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I am kinda happy Goku lost to Superman in a strange way.

I used to be one of those fans who for no reason got pissed over Goku losing against some random character and whatnot but over the years I kinda just accepted it as "meh whatever" and moved on xD.

I think I cared about Goku losing. I do remember how popular it was to do blogs in SA G1 sections about debunking this. But nowadays, ehh I don't care.

Seething sucks lol. Does anyone still have strong opinions on very old episodes? That shit sucks.

1ohkscoj2oq71.jpg
sk6owdoj2oq71.jpg
sdnhxeoj2oq71.jpg
8ctqxeoj2oq71.jpg

q2fe6coj2oq71.jpg
This is the greatest thing ever...

I think I cared about Goku losing. I do remember how popular it was to do blogs in SA G1 sections about debunking this. But nowadays, ehh I don't care.

Seething sucks lol. Does anyone still have strong opinions on very old episodes? That shit sucks.
Kirby and kid buu. Not that I hate the episode but like yknow kid buu was shown busting planets with ease and they gave kid buu like planetary level scaling???

Definitely Wolverine vs raiden lol. It’s mainly because I love Logan lol so when he lost it sucked.

But for current marvel stats he wins which is good😎

I remember going through tons of SA threads related to G vs S.
It was a huge thing back then but now I lost alot of interest cuz its been done to death by now.
The final nail in the coffin surprisingly for me was when Goku was promoted to Low 2C but he still had alot of Stomp matches on this site along with DB Heroes which I thought was the instawin card back then cuz of the whole "6D scaling" but yeah thats pretty much it.

Kirby and kid buu. Not that I hate the episode but like yknow kid buu was shown busting planets with ease and they gave kid buu like planetary level scaling???
Ah yes, that too was big for me lol

Animation is great, their verdict was ass with them deciding Frying Pan beats Buu. But I'm not feeling much from it.

I feel like without this site stats Kirby probably should have lost(at least at the time) but I'm stricter on accepting shit

I'm a bit late to an earlier discussion, but Sakuya's method of time stop is basically that she moves so fast that everything stops and she has no mass. Which I believe, is where the infinite speed scaling can come from.

Also she can use her time manipulation to age things, so Hit vs Sakuya is starting to sound more like diet GB vs RF.

You know , there was a time when I liked Kratos vs Spawn or the first Mario vs Sonic because when I first watched it I was like "woah these characters have some cool abilities and shit , they sound badass I wonder who is gonna win" but now they are kinda meh and badly researched and all

I'm a bit late to an earlier discussion, but Sakuya's method of time stop is basically that she moves so fast that everything stops and she has no mass. Which I believe, is where the infinite speed scaling can come from.

Also she can use her time manipulation to age things, so Hit vs Sakuya is starting to sound more like diet GB vs RF.
Mainly boils down to the stats they may buy
Sakuya MU so far
Homura-W is it's base L if it's Devil Homura
Hit-Arguable W But that mainly boils down to what folks but for Touhou
Kurumi-W

Sakuya's time stop is almost definitely legit, the one time she claims she can't was because she wanted Reimu to believe she couldn't have possibly been behind a series of kidnappings in WaHH. Though we'll have to wait and see what DB thinks.

But lets not go to MvS2 again, that shit is my kryptonite lmao.

It kinda helps Shadow vs Ryuko makes it outdated again but hearing Ultra's words they'll prolly meme black holes for Mario cast.

Speaking of which really regarding how the crew do a MU it boils to either Ben or any of the higher ups at Rooster Teeth that have the final say.
while a good chunk of the researchers dislike Giorno vs Joker but have flat-out said it’s borderline inevitable.
DJ for example didn't like Blake vs Mikasa at all and yet he ended up researching for that one

Speaking of which really regarding how the crew do a MU it boils to either Ben or any of the higher ups at Rooster Teeth that have the final say.
while a good chunk of the researchers dislike Giorno vs Joker but have flat-out said it’s borderline inevitable.
DJ for example didn't like Blake vs Mikasa at all and yet he ended up researching for that one
Damn DJ said that? Can I ask where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back