• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I think this might be the reason why Frieza decided to wipe out the Saiyans in the first place.

It wasn't because he feared the Super Saiyan legend or was ordered to destroy them by Beerus. No, it was because he was sick and tired of those weak ass monkeys giving the Frieza Force a bad name in internet shows and decided to scrub them out to save the FF's reputation.

This is why Frieza's the goat, all hail Lord Frieza.

"Please, Lord Frieza, I need this! My species is kind of homeless."
"Frieza I'm watching your stream why you trying not to laugh bruh that's disrespectful as shit!"
42e967d919c549077dd3f38942975a4e.jpg

And the speed gap didn't seen to be a major factor despite they have Bardock at trillions of times FTL (which i'm actually suprise they end up placing Bardock that high) just in base while Nolan was only in the dozens of billions of times FTL, pretty sure it would have impacted the outcome.
I guess (by their numbers) Omni-Man's raw strength advantage means he'd eventually win regardless of speed. Since both Nolan and Bardock are completely haxless and are only bringing brute force to the table, a big Strength/Durability advantage ensures the weaker guy wouldn't really be able to do anything.

y'all consider the outcome of omni-man vs bardock to be bad because the scaling beforehand was very dubious, with the sun disc feat being taken with many assumptions in advance and directly contradicting his other feat of him needing the help of 2 other viltrumites to destroy a planet.

i consider the outcome of omni-man vs bardock to be good because it implies that the next death battles will have an element of uncertainty added to them, which in turn will make them more exciting and will create more expectation.

we are NOT the same.

I am kinda perplexed about the outcome too.

Vegeta's Aria destruction had be consistently calc to be in the hundreds of Quettations of TNT which its Star Level, and while Saiyan Saga Vegeta was got stronger than King Vegeta, Bardock in his Oozaru Form and SSj Form would scale far above by a pretty large margin (500,000 / 18,000 = 27.778*252.9 = 7025.0562 Quettatons).
Do we know if they used Toei stuff? I genuinely don't know much about Dragon Ball, so I can't tell.
And the speed gap didn't seen to be a major factor despite they have Bardock at trillions of times FTL (which i'm actually suprise they end up placing Bardock that high) just in base while Nolan was only in the dozens of billions of times FTL, pretty sure it would have impacted the outcome.
They mention in a black box that there's a 34 trillion times FTL feat that Nolan scales to, which is a thing, I guess.
Anyway leaving aside the result, i personally enjoy it the episode.

The intoduction and the analysis remind me of the old episodes since they aren't any gags involving Boomstick and Wiz's characters and instead go straight to the point with some joker, for the fight itself i do think its was pretty great even if the characters's movements was a bit stiff and of couse the music its great.
I enjoyed it too! I think some of the stiffness was because this episode didn't have as much of a budget.

Do we know if they used Toei stuff? I genuinely don't know much about Dragon Ball, so I can't tell.

They mention in a black box that there's a 34 trillion times FTL feat that Nolan scales to, which is a thing, I guess.

I enjoyed it too! I think some of the stiffness was because this episode didn't have as much of a budget.
Do we know if they used Toei stuff???

Bruh, the speed feat they used for Bardock, along with Vegeta's tri-planet bust and Bardock even having SSJ is all Toei, lol.

So looking at the black box, it seemed what they did was use canon Frieza’s feat, which is about 20 Quettatona, instead of Toei Frieza’s, which is ~3000-4000 Quettatons. Still lower than their Sundisk, but only by 50%, with Ki Attacks being significantly higher than your raw punching force (but not so much so they don’t scale to your physicals). Meaning Bardock’s scaling was shafted by his pseudo-composite nature.

Also, I find the SSJ point faulty, as GT (Toei’s Canon Continuation) establishes that Saiyan Tails grant mastery over the Super Saiyan forms, minimizing/reducing drain almost entirely, allowing GT Goku to use SSJ3 effortlessly.
Oh.

From that standpoint, I can see it. But it's still faulty.

Back