• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

There some height assesment fiasco for MLP using an eight foot tall candy cane?
I forget what result that got, & if it was relevant.

"Erm, actually Bowser can summon most of the main cast with the Ally Phone from Super Mario Party" 🤓👆
It kinda ruins the point of having Eggman fight Bowser when they argue Eggman will actually fight the entire Mario verse. At that point it's not Bowser vs Eggman anymore but Eggman vs the Mario verse.

Couldnt Eggman use Phantom Ruby to summon nigh-any Sonic character to his help as well? :V
I mean you're not wrong.
other aliens species
Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?
While it was Heeters selling it, we saw them selling Granolah's planet to the small new people in Granolah arc.
U7 being the 2nd worst universe in the multiverse keeps on making more sense between the Galactic Patrol being powerless at dealing with actual threats (like the Saiyans or Frieza Force) and the gods being disorganised thanks to Buu's rampage as well as Beerus being lazy, outside Earth most of U7 is trash between the Frieza Empire, crime syndicates and an inept Galactic Patrol.

EDiT: Forgot Daima, so U7 has demons to worry about too... oof!

U7 being the 2nd worst universe in the multiverse keeps on making more sense between the Galactic Patrol being powerless at dealing with actual threats (like the Saiyans or Frieza Force) and the gods being disorganised thanks to Buu's rampage as well as Beerus being lazy, outside Earth most of U7 is trash between the Frieza Empire, crime syndicates and an inept Galactic Patrol.
Earth and Namek are truly pieces of gold in the sea of shit that is U7, honestly I wanna see a series set in U9 so we can see how it ended up with the only mortal level below 2

Earth and Namek are truly pieces of gold in the sea of shit that is U7, honestly I wanna see a series set in U9 so we can see how it ended up with the only mortal level below 2
Forgot about Namek, wouldn't mind chilling on a peaceful planet where the peeps only need water for substance, can magic you drip, can heal you and they only ask you to not be a total asshole in return plus if they like you, well you can have your potential unlocked or even get your wishes granted (seems like a sweet deal to me).

U9 literally has a Kai that looks demonic, a GoD that actually is reluctant to be a deity and their "best" fighters all use on underhand tactics to fight (from poison to absorbing enemy energy). I would watch that U9 series tbh.

So what is the general consensus of Omnidock in the Vs community? G1 has Nolan winning but from what I've seen here (which I agree with) Bardock is the likely winner.

Its was actually not the real G1 Blog that had Nolan win. Bardock is by far most popular pick in most places to win. I guess funny enough 4Chan seems to favor Nolan because that speed advantage do be huge so "drag to space" is valid to them.

Personally I do feel like Bardock has somewhat counters to Nolan's wincons, so Bardock should win over 50% of the time, even if Nolan might get surprisingly high win % due to drag-em strategy.

Last edited:
Couldnt Eggman use Phantom Ruby to summon nigh-any Sonic character to his help as well? :V
If you use Sonic Forces Speed Battle, yeah, since every character there is an illusion including Super Sonic, Shadow and Silver. But at the very least that's Eggman using his powers to make them rather than calling Sonic on the phone.

It is bit different because VSW is outlier and going on doom spree while Bowser is just far more popular as character and who wins vote in most places like Reddit. Bill was far more popular but during lead time people were expecting him to lose only for near episode they discovered his D feats and DB actually ended up using those.

Honestly even if lowballing, I almost feel like BowserEggman is actually... just kinda a stomp for Eggman? Even without using the popular VSW 6D stuff that most common BowserEggman talkers here like to use, the fact is Eggman's best stuff manipulate timelines. Bowser's best just doesnt. Its just a generic assumption from modern VS shit. Hell, even Bowser just having time travel himself doesnt fully negate that.

Is there a mention of highest power of Mario Macguffins affecting timelines? I dont recall any.

Ofc DB might just go with "while Eggman has 1 wish power BS Bowser has 2 with Star Rod & Dream Stone".

header.jpg

Yes I know this reply is like three days late, because I know things are on my hard drive, I just rarely remember where.

Its was actually not the real G1 Blog that had Nolan win. Bardock is by far most popular pick in most places to win. I guess funny enough 4Chan seems to favor Nolan because that speed advantage do be huge so "drag to space" is valid to them.

Personally I do feel like Bardock has somewhat counters to Nolan's wincons, so Bardock should win over 50% of the time, even if Nolan might get surprisingly high win % due to drag-em strategy.
It's funny that one of the people that made thr blog admitted they dropped the ball 🤣

It is bit different because VSW is outlier and going on doom spree while Bowser is just far more popular as character and who wins vote in most places like Reddit.
This. Bowser winning has always been the popular take. Every single Bowser vs Eggman animation has Bowser winning. The Eggman push back is recent, and personally speaking, more against the arguments presented for Bowser than the idea of him winning. But I don't see too much pushback unless they imply Bowser can beat Super Sonic or other Sonic top tiers.
No, specifically affecting past (or Future too), rather than just assuming affecting those automatically involves spacetime itself.
I do think Mario being multiversal is fine and valid, but I can’t think of a feat that affects all of time like the Time Eater or Solaris either. Obviously it’s going to be assumed it does and be claimed downplay otherwise, but I can’t think of a Mario game that straight up says all of time was affected.

Forgot about Namek, wouldn't mind chilling on a peaceful planet where the peeps only need water for substance, can magic you drip, can heal you and they only ask you to not be a total asshole in return plus if they like you, well you can have your potential unlocked or even get your wishes granted (seems like a sweet deal to me).

U9 literally has a Kai that looks demonic, a GoD that actually is reluctant to be a deity and their "best" fighters all use on underhand tactics to fight (from poison to absorbing enemy energy). I would watch that U9 series tbh.

So what is the general consensus of Omnidock in the Vs community? G1 has Nolan winning but from what I've seen here (which I agree with) Bardock is the likely winner.
it wasn't the G1 blog it comes out on the second of oct

it wasn't the G1 blog it comes out on the second of oct
Its was actually not the real G1 Blog that had Nolan win.
I see, it's hard to keep up with these blogs sometimes.

Bowser Vs. Eggman already is the new Billcord. Every conversation here somehow finds its way back to complaining about the fight.

The only difference is the previews aren't even out yet this time.
Agreed and it only makes the MU retroactively even more bigger if you think about it.

I do think Mario being multiversal is fine and valid, but I can’t think of a feat that affects all of time like the Time Eater or Solaris either. Obviously it’s going to be assumed it does and be claimed downplay otherwise, but I can’t think of a Mario game that straight up says all of time was affected.
For Chaos Heart sure, but if there really arent all of spacetime mentions, and ngl "destroy everything to void" is bit ehhhhh even if that has some merit, Im not sure its super strong argument for 4D multiversal, rather 3D multiversal is safer.

Tbh when I asked this with DJTiki I did not think about BowserEggman at all, I just wanted to know if GokuBeerus clash would be 3D or 4D lol

...So uhh yeah, "destroy universe into nothingness/void" might count as 4D since spacetime seemingly isnt nothingness? Practically Id say this is sus, but should this be allowed? This might keep GokuBeerus clash etc. at 4D if this is fine ideology.

For Chaos Heart sure, but if there really arent all of spacetime mentions, and ngl "destroy everything to void" is bit ehhhhh even if that has some merit, Im not sure its super strong argument for 4D multiversal, rather 3D multiversal is safer.

Tbh when I asked this with DJTiki I did not think about BowserEggman at all, I just wanted to know if GokuBeerus clash would be 3D or 4D lol

...So uhh yeah, "destroy universe into nothingness/void" might count as 4D since spacetime seemingly isnt nothingness? Practically Id say this is sus, but should this be allowed? This might keep GokuBeerus clash etc. at 4D if this is fine ideology.
Well, Bowser will 100% be 4D at the very least in the episode, so there's not much to discuss. I guess if you nitpick there's no "all of spacetime", but I think the Void is fine enough for multiversal and all.

I have no idea how Death Battle deals with this, though. It seems like it changes episode by episode and there aren't any consistent rules.

In general its just a weird quirk of how VS shit should go. If you truly destroy universe into a void, it would mean time travel would not work since past was destroyed along with spacetime. Weird stuff that doesnt feel like its talked about much.

In general its just a weird quirk of how VS shit should go. If you truly destroy universe into a void, it would mean time travel would not work since past was destroyed along with spacetime. Weird stuff that doesnt feel like its talked about much.
I mean, in the wiki there's 3-A and low 2-C for a reason, but I do feel 3-A is a very underutilized tier and all universe destruction is labeled as low 2-C.

Ultraman vs Eva 01? I usually see Shinji put up against the dude that pilots Gundam Wing.

Which reminds me, where the **** does Eva 01 scale in the rebuilds. EoE, it's like, planetary at the end of 3rd Impact due to killing Lillith-Rei or something. But in 3.0+1.0, it clashes with a Gendo-piloted Eva 13 during Additional Impact. I heard it's some tier 1 stuff?

I mean, in the wiki there's 3-A and low 2-C for a reason, but I do feel 3-A is a very underutilized tier and all universe destruction is labeled as low 2-C.
Yeah for Wiki sure, DB using this is still bit unknown.

Also dear god how many MUs does DB Team have to listen to lol

There's a lot of stuff on there, but Father vs Belos would be sick ngl. The Glyphs and Alchemy are visually reminiscent of each other, they both have multiple names and identities, they both have monstrous forms, and you can KIND of scale both to Tier 5 from what I can tell. Plus, if it was Father + Homunculi vs Belos + Coven Heads(-Bard), you'd have a solid 9v9.

Tarzan vs George of the Jungle would be super funny.

Also, I'm 90% sure the Phantom of the Opera one is based on a Studio C sketch.

I like Q vs The Toymaster, but just because it's an opponent for Q or The Q. Among some others.

Though my heart weeps for the lack of Captain Planet.

& some of these seem like mismatches. Like Jibanyan vs Morgana; The latter has SMT scaling, right?
Or Pepsiman vs Squirrel Girl. WHAT DID PEPSIMAN EVER DO TO YOU?!
Squirrel Girl ought to be against Arale or Animal Man, IDK.

EDiT: Forgot Daima, so U7 has demons to worry about too... oof!
Remember mortal rankings for anyone who doesn't know is about peace and harmony in the universe with good people in it, that's why God's of Destruction are supposed to do, be Galactic clean up crew to deal with planets that haven't developed into a united planet with good people

Back