• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

About the rematch:
IMG_2624.png
"Won't cause any discord"
Bill vs Discord 2 confirmed baby let's run it back

Spreading misinformation across all sides makes it that you can't trust anything. Essentially this episode is spoiler proof.

i think Bardock is going to win. There is just too many people posting outrageous claims on how Omniman won with the "trust me bro" and "discord leaks". It seems way too manufactured and trying to rile people up with bad arguments like Omnipotus scaling and Sun Disk.

Ill wait until Sunday to see if im right

Yeah no, no way are Discord Mods that smart to create fake leaks. Hell that might be worrying in some way? This is just massive cope. If Im wrong, then Ill be pleasantly surprised and if Im right... well Bardock loses so its still L for me.

To the credit of Mark Grayson's father, I have heard that there may be Skill, Stamina &/or Speed in favor of the Viltrumite, since Bardock can't maintain SSJ for very long.
Speed may be helped if they don't use the Toei Anime ship meteors feat.

Ehh, they found a niche feat and its highend beats Bardock and since DB used it Nolan just beats Bardock.

Niche feats vary from "clever discovery" to "really ******* stupid" and are technically not new in DB.

Back