• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Midna's definitely up there, but the big request I see for a Zelda newcomer is Impa.
Always felt like she was redundant when Shiek exists tbh. Also Impa would mean that of all of the Zelda reps, 4 of them would be from Ocarina of Time. Half of the reps being from one game in the series is just too much. Even 3 is too much in my eyes but Ultimate changed Ganondorf to his OoT design so he pushes it to 4 if you add Impa.

And let’s be real, most of the people who want Impa want her OoT design.

Always felt like she was redundant when Shiek exists tbh. Also Impa would mean that of all of the Zelda reps, 4 of them would be from Ocarina of Time. Half of the reps being from one game in the series is just too much. Even 3 is too much in my eyes but Ultimate changed Ganondorf to his OoT design.
tbh I think they could and should just replace Sheik with Impa, formers for one game to their name while Impas been a recurring character since the very first game. Plus Impa has more to work with, like barriers from Skyward Sword, or her moveset in Age of Calamity.

They could also just use her SS design to avoid having too many OOT incarnations of the character specifically.

Which Link do you Zelda fans think is the coolest Link?
Twilight Princess Link. His equipment may not be as fantastical as other incarnations nor is he the most visually impressive version of Link, but I always liked TP Link the most because mostly everything he does is due to his strength. I like that he's more of a physical type of Link.

Which Link do you Zelda fans think is the coolest Link?
I'm partial to MM Link. It's pretty impressive he was able to maintain his sanity while helping people out with their issues, constantly having doomsday smiling above him while navigating dungeons, wearing a crazy variety of magic masks that change him into all manor of beings and dealing with a crazy child with too much power...

All to save his fairy friend lol!

I'm partial to MM Link. It's pretty impressive he was able to maintain his sanity while helping people out with their issues, constantly having doomsday smiling above him while navigating dungeons, wearing a crazy variety of magic masks that change him into all manor of beings and dealing with a crazy child with too much power...

All to save his fairy friend lol!
I liked when he put on the FD Mask, got his head flooded with the memories of the entire population of Termina, and just brushed it off like it was a mild headache

Back