• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, so even though the Sphere of the Gods got buffed, those inside it, like True Form Darkseid, won't scale?

No. New Gods shouldn't scale to the Sphere of the Gods.
They should? They live in it. Sure, they can't completely destroy it but being ideas in the Sphere is warranted enough for being in that plane of existence.

We don't scale them because they can destroy the plane, we scale them because they are on that level of existence.

They should? They live in it. Sure, they can't completely destroy it but being ideas in the Sphere is warranted enough for being in that plane of existence.

We don't scale them because they can destroy the plane, we scale them because they are on that level of existence.
The thing is, Darkseid restoring his true form wasn't portrayed as a living idea or the platonic idea of evil during Infinite Frontier. Even in Death Metal, Darkseid had somehow reverted to his true form when he ruled the Final Crisis reality and he was not portrayed as such things. We should be very cautious about this given more recent information coming out after Final Crisis and Multiversity which apparently discarded the notion that the true forms of the New Gods. If anything, we can say that the New Gods being living ideas come from them being shaped by beliefs and imaginations of mortals through the Collective Unconscious.

Anyway, I would rather save this discussion for another thread and focus on the OP's proposal.

Last edited:
After reading the full proposal, the last things I want to say are:
  • I still would rather we replace the 11-D justifications from the Wildstorm Role-Playing Game Handbook with the 11-D comic scans I provided.
  • Many of the updated justifications in the OP for the higher planes beyond the Orrery include the term "qualitative superiority," but under the new Tiering System, "qualitative superiority" exclusively denotes an entire Outerverse level gap, and single +1 dimensional gaps must be recognized using the term "quantitative superiority" instead.
  • Though this isn't in the OP, I've seen mentions of the Hands being 1-A based on BDE Type 2, but that's outdated and actually just needs to be downgraded entirely to Type 1, since they don't have 1-A true state ratings under the proposed cosmology.
Thank you for your help. Can you send the scans for 11-D again ?

Back