• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa: God Tier Upgrades

I remember that Leon Kawata badly damaged a Monokuma in Danganronpa IF. I think that would make his AP along with those who scale to him more higher.

By the way, someone must open Monokuma's page. I need to upgrade it, along with some several abilities.

I will also add more Danganronpa profiles and upgrades while i'm at it.

So, for tiers is it currently going something like: weaklings are wall level, ultimates with talents that imply they're strong or fit but not super fighters are building+, ultimates with talents based around fighting are large building, and battle trance Mukuro and Izuru are town level?

@BlahBlah

Actually, they are Small Building, or at least Kazuichi is.

You see, Kazuichi was able to knockout Nagito Komaeda with just one punch, and Nagito himself (Just like all the other members of the 77th class, were okay after that explosion that pretty much destroyed the entire classroom, and they were seemingly unharmed)

Oh, shouldn't Chiaki also scale to that since she can injure Teruteru while weakened? If at least two of the low tiers can do that it makes sense that the rest probably could as well, especially since the killing games just wouldn't really work well if they couldn't overcome eachothers' durability.

It will be like this:

Non-combatants: At least Street level, likely Wall level.

Class 77th: At least Small Building level.

Low power fighters (Nidai, Akane, Juzo Sakakura, Junko Enoshima): Building level+

High power fighters (Sakura, Genocider Syo, Mukuro [Without Battle Trance], Takumi Hijirihara, Monokuma, Komaru [With the Hacking Gun], K1-B0): Large Building level

Top Tiers (Battle Trance Mukuro, Hajime Hinata): Town level.

I forgot to say that Mondo Owada should be superior to Chiaki, since he is more of combatant than her. So he should be Small building level as well as Leon Kuwata, since he is the Ultimate Baseball Star. Not to mention that Makoto Naegi himself took a punch from Mondo and Juzo, and Junko defeated Juzo with her bare hands offscreen.

Should Asahina and Ishimaru also be above characters like Chiaki? Since they both have talents that are more physically oriented.

Oh, like I mentioned earlier Sakura matching the thrust of a jet engine is a class 100 lifting strength feat, so she and anyone who can match her strength when pushing/grappling or break out of her grapples should have class 100 lifting strength.

Wait a second, shouldn't at least a fully serious Sakura scale to Battle Trance Mukuro? I mean, the narration mentioned that the two could fight unarmed to a stalemate. Quote here:

Sakura VS Mukuro

And a serious Sakura also twists space with her aura, like how Mukuro freezes time with her aura. So I think there should be two Sakura keys: Base | Fully Serious or something like that.

Kenshiro might scale to this, but aside from that, I can't see the others scaling. Peko fought Mukuro, but she most likely didn't fight Mukuro at her best. Izuru stomped Base Mukuro only, but its hard to not scale Izuru to Battle Trance Mukuro since he is the god tier.

Seems to be good to me, considering the fact that Mukuro was unintentionally holding back against Sakura due to emotional distress, and Sakura herself was holding back, so i think Sakura scales to this.

About Kenshiro,...

I think we should give him a straight 7-C since Sakura couldn't defeat him, which means that he is more powerful than her even when fully serious.

He should also have resistsnce to Spatial Manipulation, since Sakura's aura twists space and he fought her.

I would like to also mention the fact that Izuru, and in turn Hajime should be at least 7-C, likely at least High 6-C for defeating Al Junko.

And before you ask, yes. It's legit, since it has been stated AND shown that whatever happens to people in the Neo World Program happens in the real world. It has been shown multiple times in Goodbye Despair and Killing Harmony, where people who die in it would either die in the real world or would enter in a comatose state.

For more info, go into these pages and read them to the fullest:

https://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_World_Program_(Danganronpa_2)#How_the_Program_Functions

https://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_World_Program_(Danganronpa_V3)

Back