• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Ultimate Revision (Massive Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got nothing from both asking a CGM (Psycho) or asking in the calc discussion thread.

... Oh, and for any mods that needs context, me and Ramen had made our own individual cloud calcs for this CRT (but I preferred Ramen's, so am only using that for this) and we had - and were - using them until @TheRustyOne mentioned that clouds calcs were undergoing revision despite the fact that the CGM that accepted our cloud calcs hadn't even mentioned said revision until way after Rusty told us and/or when the cloud revision picked up steam.

And then, a while later, a person named Laser told me that as long as the revision hasn't gone through yet, we can use the current cloud calc methods until the revision goes through - and if that was true, I would've planned to put the cloud calc (High 7-C) both in my CRT's OP, and just made an additional user blog that follows the revised cloud calc stuff and made a CRT for that.

Honestly, I am tempted to put back the High 7-C result in my CRT, and just wait until a mod says something about it.
Since the calc was approved before the cloud calculations revisions I would also say just to put it for now. Once the revisions are done and if we do need to change something (which we probably will since it isnt a storm cloud) then we can change it and make a small quick crt

Done that quite a bit already, tho. And I am pretty sure Strym has done the same - in fact, I am 100% sure that their efforts bought Ant here in the first place. Idk what else to do. 'sides bumping until something changes.

Done that quite a bit already, tho. And I am pretty sure Strym has done the same - in fact, I am 100% sure that their efforts bought Ant here in the first place. Idk what else to do. 'sides bumping until something changes.
Well, I haven’t seen any other staff members in this thread besides Ant, so you can try again to reach out to them

But I guess you can keep bumping and expect a different result from the previous five bumps. That is also an option

FantaRin_The_First:

Do they just have to evaluate the first post here, or is anything further necessary?

What needs to be done? Is there a summary post or something similar?
"At least Town+ or High Town ap, At least Relativistic+ speed - Izuru/Fused Hajime

At least Town+ or High Town ap, High Hypersonic speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Sakura (sub relativistic travel speed with shukuchi technique), BTM Mukuro, Monokuma, Kenshiro in his prime

Town+ or High Town ap, High Hypersonic speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Genocide Jack, Base Mukuro, Mondo, Big Bang Monokuma, Warriors of Hopes Mechs

Multi City Block ap, Hypersonic+ speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Takumi, Nekomaru, Peko, Akane, Gundham, El Impostor, Kyosuke, Shuji, Seiko with drugs, Juzo

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Komaru, Kanon, Byakuya, various Monokuma Units, Warriors of Hopes (kids)

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed and slightly higher superhuman reactions - Rest of the students and probably serial killers

It also seems that LS would be between 1 and 5 with only Big Bang Monokuma having class M and most students should also have athletic to peak human stamina because of hagakure.

Some interesting students that might need further looking into that hasn't yet

Small Building ap, Town+ or High Town ap with talent - Leon Kuwata (could destroy monokuma with yasuhiros crystal ball and pitching it real fast)

Small Building ap, Town+ or High Town durability - Junko Enoshima (as herself) (survived many of the ultimate punishments that killed even mondo)

Small Building ap, up to Town+ or High Town ap and High Hypersonic speed with inventions - Kazuichi

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed likely Hypersonic+ speed - Aoi Asahina (kept up with Juzo according to profile)" - @SpicyyyRamen "

Basically, the upgrades I am trying to apply.

Hm. Here is a summary.

• 10 Danganronpa 8-B Characters are going to be upgraded to High 7-C or 7-C. Most with Relativistic+ Reactions, but one with full-on Relativistic+. Class M LS is going to be replaced with Class 5 LS.
  • The rest of the Danganronpa 8-B cast (which should be best referred as the mid-tier group) is going to be upgraded to 8-A, with Hypersonic Speed and Relativistic+ Reactions. Class M LS is going to be replaced with Class 5 LS.
  • Every low-tier Danganronpa character with "At Least 9-B" Rating will have it removed and be replaced with a full-on 9-A rating. Only around 7 of the low-tiers will have Relativistic+ Reactions.
  • There are some weird folks who will only have their AP (Leon), Durability (Junko), or just their reactions (Aoi) affected, but I think the post I have already detailed those weird outliners.

I already knew about this and agree with the thread i just didn't know my input mattered that much anyways as long as the calcs are fine count me as an agreement

I have never added content to a page before. Does this mean we can start adding the links and mentions of the feats and update the tiers?
Probably will be better to leave it to a knowledgeable person who knows how to edit properly.

Ah, you did it, Ramen. You added your calcs to Danganronpa Page... It looks flawless to me, so great job. Now, all that is left is to do profiles... all 59 of 'em.
haha yeah thats the part im not looking forward too... I did the calcs tho so i feel i should do my fair share. I was just gonna work my way down to keep it organized. dont know when ill start though. finals and work have kept me busy

I did some skim reading first, so I don't understand the grand scheme of things, but I saw the one thing that I instantly did not agree on.

I definitely disagree with the addition of Shukuchi to the table. The source of it is from DGR Togami, which just happens after the World Domination Proclamation in Volume 1, and there was something like this:
BORGES=SEARCHRESULT
CLASS\WIZARDRY; MARTIAL ARTS
TITLE "SHUKUCHI"

It's been a while since I walked in this kind of territory, because all I've done was some Kirigiri novel stuff most of the time. But, if I remember correctly, the Borges, or the K2K Artificial Intelligence, is an augmented reality story writing AI that is known to embellish stories. Since, I think its purpose was something along the lines of writing books that will fit the taste of everyone. Basically, the novel highly was affected by this AI that warped the story into this dumpster fire (which it already is). To simply put, Borges also distorts people's view of reality by blending together fact and fiction. This includes the whole novel itself.

This means that all the crazy stuff that we saw are most likely things or situations that were heavily altered. This includes:
  • The Lightsaber
  • Kazuichi's machinations
  • The Biography of Byakuya Togami
  • The Despair Novel (Is a massive baloney)
  • Detective Clubs
  • The Family Saga
  • The Drugs
  • The Proclamation of World Domination
  • And a lot more

Correct me if I am wrong, but that's how I remembered Togami.

Because of this, we can assume that everything in the story is extremely dubious. Some of them could have happened or did happen, but it is safe to assume that a lot of them were already seasoned with the flavor of embellishments. It's also not referenced in any material that is canon to the Hope's Peak Saga. I think this is also the reason why this was previously unaccepted here. In my opinion, it would just be better if we make the Togami thing separate to the normal canon that we're used to. We have to agree on what to do in handling Togami first though.

Last edited:
Huh, really? Never even know the Togami novels were actually a thing. My Crt only aims to apply the calcs that Ramen did for Danganronpa... have not applied the upgrades yet, since having to update 59 profiles is f-ing nerve-wrecking as heck, so I can just not include the Shukuchi thing.

Huh, really? Never even know the Togami novels were actually a thing. My Crt only aims to apply the calcs that Ramen did for Danganronpa... have not applied the upgrades yet, since having to update 59 profiles is f-ing nerve-wrecking as heck, so I can just not include the Shukuchi thing.
The Togami is dumpster fire, it's absolutely crazy (not for good reasons), and no matter how many times I read it, my brain will never digest it properly.

Also, sorry that I am late to the party. I will agree as long as the scaling is correct, and the sources are canon to the Hope's Peak Academy, (which means no Comic Anthologies, Danganronpa Togami (this includes the Shukuchi), or V3 scaling in it, then it's fine). Since the changes and the calcs are already being added, I'll just check the changes in the so-called "f-ing nerve-wrecking 59 profiles", and do it to all 59 of 'em by force, to see if they are in need of cleanups, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back