• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Ultimate Revision (Massive Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, neat. The only thing left is to wait for the cloud revision. Could take a week or two or even up to months, if there isn't enough attention to it.

Actually, looking at the cloud revision thread, it appears like it doesn't really affect the density of clouds that are in the cloud altitude range of 0 to 2500m, while our cloud calc is firmly in the 1500s, and not in the cloud altitude range of 3000m and above. Smth, smth, air becomes lighter as the altitude increases. Btw, the density for clouds in 1000m is 1.225, and 2000m is 1.007.

Actually, looking at the cloud revision thread, it appears like it doesn't really affect the density of clouds that are in the cloud altitude range of 0 to 2500m, while our cloud calc is firmly in the 1500s, and not in the cloud altitude range of 3000m and above. Smth, smth, air becomes lighter as the altitude increases. Btw, the density for clouds in 1000m is 1.225, and 2000m is 1.007.
Is that what was agreed upon? 1.225 and 1.007? It seems our calcs could be more than fine or maybe we could even update it with an average of 1.116 since that’s right in between and our altitude is right in between. We might just have to wait to see what the final verdict is

Wouldn’t be a huge change and likely wouldn’t change the number nearly at all but it’d be good to update them to keep them in line with what vs battle will decide to use.

Besides this I think this is everything taken into account. Even finally revised the LS for the human characters. Will probably try my hand at learning LS calcs and tackle the Nagisa pushing the shrine. Over all, definitely going to be a huge boost to the series. I wonder if there’s any v3 calcs I could look into next though I think they’re mostly all covered

Besides this I think this is everything taken into account. Even finally revised the LS for the human characters. Will probably try my hand at learning LS calcs and tackle the Nagisa pushing the shrine. Over all, definitely going to be a huge boost to the series. I wonder if there’s any v3 calcs I could look into next though I think they’re mostly all covered
That's easy.

Basing on this

You find the weight of that shinre, then apply the formula:
  • 9.81 * mass of the object moved in kg * friction coefficient = Force in Newtons
The friction coefficient depends on the material of said object, but I found that wood is between 0.3 to 0.5 for dry and smooth wood against hard smooth surfaces (0.4 as average), which is the case of Nagisa.

Then you convert the Newton value to KG with a calculator and you get the LS of Nagisa in Kg.

Regardless, I'd ask to @SpicyyyRamen to delete completely the Mukuro feat from the calc blogs. It was debunked as it relies on an inaccurate text, so I don't see the point in keeping it.
do you think it would be alright to just use the speeds as supporting reaction speeds for btm mukuro? like remove the ke calcs and just change the speed to not actual movement or combat speed and reactions since she could maneuver around the bullets and utilize the explosions for movement?

do you think it would be alright to just use the speeds as supporting reaction speeds for btm mukuro? like remove the ke calcs and just change the speed to not actual movement or combat speed and reactions since she could maneuver around the bullets and utilize the explosions for movement?
No. Completely remove it. She didn't see anything as frozen/immobile, but just cold, which is far different.

tried asking both the cgms that covered our calcs about it but not sure if it is done. It might be hard to justify these as storm clouds so the calc likely would change even if infinitesimal. i guess we could close it now and make another crt whenever the cloud calcs are solidly closed

just started the nagisa pushing the shrine calc so maybe that can even be reviewed by a cgm once the clouds are done and we knock out both at once. For now probably the lower characters should just main where they are it seems

This is so complicated. Lol.

For now, let's just use the Town+ value for now... And get some mods to look at this thread, and see if they are okay with it.

one last thing. my thinking might be off but since izuru/fused hajime upscales from at least town+ from sakura and co. upscaling at at least town+ from genocide jack and bbm, shouldnt izuru/fh be listed as something similar or like At least Town+, likely far higher Possibly Large Town? Right now for AP at least he seemingly is on par to Sakura, BBM Mukuro, and Monokuma with how the scaling is being done. Its such a small number away from large town couldnt an assumption for at least baseline large town be assumed? i feel like ive seen characters scaled like that before but im not sure. maybe im way off the mark but thought just in case id throw it out.

Nah. Upscaling multiplier, to my knowhow, is only 1.25x, so with the number we have rn for Town+... We only have 84.6709578 Kilotons via upscaling.

Hm. Heard smth intersting from a person who does calc but isn't a CGM. Their name is @LaserPrecision. They said that we can use the current cloud calc methods until or if the revision goes through. And remember, you got your cloud calc approved before the revision regarding 'em had any importance... Will ask around in the calc disscussion thread once a CGM is online. Or just ask 'em directly.

Ive been reading around and actually found a whole thread discussed about the topic of upscaling. What was ultimately decided and added to the Powerscaling page is that it is a case by case basis for each verse. Some guidelines are being very close to the next tier and how discernable the difference in power is.

so it would definitely need to be a vote here but even with my town+ feat and then your large town+ calc for the cloud feat, id feel comfortable putting izuru/fh at the baseline of the next tier. Even ignoring the group with sakura, btm mukuro, and monokuma, Izuru was so vastly above the likes of base mukuro and really should be able to one tap genocide jack as well who is very close to the next tier. Taking into consideration he should also be vastly or at least quite a bit above sakura, btm mukuro, and monokuma who already at least [tier] by upscaling from a + feat, shouldnt it be fine to say the izuru reaches the baseline for the next tier?

I prefer your cloud feat, Ramen. So just use that if I can confirm with a CGM if it is okay to use your cloud calc since cloud revision haven't really started yet.

Regarding the izuru/fh tiering, in that same thread many of the cgms did like, and was apparently used before, a 3/4s to the next tier kinda of rule where the character would upscale to baseline if the lower calc had at least 3/4 the power to the next tier. It wasnt added to the page because there were some against it but i though i out to point it out. Personally, with the tier below izuru/fh already being at least and upscaling from the bottom tier of characters with a calc already pretty high into the next tier, i think itd be fine to put izuru at Possibly [next tier]. Something like At least Town+, likely far higher, possibly Large Town. As it stands, hes really being given the same rating as monokuma, sakura, and btm mukuro which I believe he should be vastly superior to.

It does not work like that buddy.

Star Platinum does not reach 8-B despite being real high in High 8-C+ because of the same issue as Izuru.

Had Izuru scale to something like 80 Kilotons ok, but here we're not even at 65, is just not enough.

I prefer your cloud feat, Ramen. So just use that if I can confirm with a CGM if it is okay to use your cloud calc since cloud revision haven't really started yet.
rq fanta, you really wouldnt want to use you cloud calc? if im being honest i think yours is more thorough because we both had input on it to make sure it didnt get too high or too low with the help of KLOL. it seems like the more rounded calc since more than one person continually had input into it.

It does not work like that buddy.

Star Platinum does not reach 8-B despite being real high in High 8-C+ because of the same issue as Izuru.

Had Izuru scale to something like 80 Kilotons ok, but here we're not even at 65, is just not enough.
Yeah i see makes sense the gap is pretty high

Finally got around to and finished the nagisa pushing the shrine. LS is just barely above average human. Honestly about what I expected if not a bit more. should scale to every low tier right? with possibly or likely on some pages where its questionable still if they do scale like chihiro?

Nagisa is a child which doesn't really have any notable physical capability that is beyond that of a normal kid, if I am not mistaken, so I figure everyone should be affected by it by default.

Finally got around to and finished the nagisa pushing the shrine. LS is just barely above average human. Honestly about what I expected if not a bit more. should scale to every low tier right? with possibly or likely on some pages where its questionable still if they do scale like chihiro?
Chihiro should be comparable as he's definitely stronger than a kid lol.

Tho average human for kids is not bad.

Really the last things that need to happen is for the cloud calc to be confirmed if it’s alright to use. I think we’re still waiting on cgms to get back to us on that right? Other than that I think that’s it and we already have a pretty big layout of what the tiering should be. It’s been update i believe since it was put in the crt intro so that might need to be replaced but that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back