• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa: God Tier Upgrades

@Muhammedmco

You can either uses average human speed or peak human speed. I suggest the latter due the fact Mukuro is not your average human girl.

I did state that i took the method from Ren's speed calc. So i don't see anything wrong considering that no one opposed to it.

Just close this argument please.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Muhammedmco
You can either uses average human speed or peak human speed. I suggest the latter due the fact Mukuro is not your average human girl.
People from the calc group agreed with it, and i speceifically stated that everything was taken from the novel, and they agreed on the results. End of discussion.

That's good.

But yet again, the aftermath of the pipe being thrown kinda contradicts its 7-C potency. I'll wait for Kep, I guess.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Ummmm, just realize that the result for KE would be in joule, not ton of tnt.

The result may not be impressive at all.
If you didnt notice, the initial result were in Joules, then he transformed into Kilotons, so uh, SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

Homu, I think it would be better if that dot at the end wasnt there, you see, when I clicked, the dot at the end of the url kinda disappeared and I was taken to an empty page

@Homu

Putting any exclamation marks, question marks or dots at the end of your link breaks it.

You can fix the problem by either asking an admin to rename it or linking the calc like this.

The Calc

Edit: Ninjaed

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Homu

Putting any exclamation marks, question marks or dots at the end of your link breaks it.

You can fix the problem by either asking an admin to rename it or linking the calc like this.

The Calc
Ninjaed

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Thanks.

What do you think? Is it better than Gozu feat or not?
The results were 9-A for what I saw, but then again, I am no Physician, so I may be wrong

Well there is another calculation that would upgrade the trash tier tho.

In UDG, there is a blue character (Meaning he is shit) Who reacted to a Monokuma who jumped at him and destroyed a chair as he launched the Monokuma back.

5 seconds later another Monokuma jumped at him and killed the blue guy

I made a calc about Chiaki Nanami uppercutting Teruteru:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Muhammedmco/Danganronpa_-_Chiaki_Nanami_uppercut

This one would help in powerscaling, considering the fact that Nanami did this feat while under the effect of a drug that increases the sexual hormones of the body to immense degrees, even Akane herself was like a submissive maid under its effects. So that's to say it's at least since she was heavily weakened.

Oh right, As well as all the other stuff we have for wall level low tiers, there's also the fact that Naegi survived a fall down a garbage shoot (a 7+ second fall iirc, which is enough to get close to terminal velocity), which is where his current wall level durability comes from.

by the way, why isn't Kenshiro updated as well, since you know, he is a better martial artist than her and all that? He should have his stats upgraded and possibly all the abilities she have given to him.

Back