• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And here we are again guys with another Danganronpa CRT. Read IF only now and I've noticed interesting stuff to add. I'll argue it here other than other upgrades/new profiles I have in mind.

8-C becomes High 8-C, and scaling revisions

Giant Monokuma feat was recalculated and it got High 8-C results (6.01 Tons), and as we know, Genocide Syo scales due of her being able to deflect a physical hit from Big Bang Monokuma, who should be superior to it as it is considered a secret weapon built from Towa Group in case of extreme situations, beyond a "simply oversized Monokuma", making Big Bang baseline High 8-C+, as gap between the calc and the + is just of x1.08.

And is consistent with the fact that Nekomaru's 8-C punch was kinda of casual and Nekomaru and Akane destroying a classroom (with Owari tanking a 9-B to 9-A impact as well), with a wall being complately gone, just from fighting each other.

About the scaling revisions, for first I'd like to split Mukuro again in 2 keys between "Base" and "Battle Trance Mode", as they're clearly different:
And Syo should be around the same level of Base Mukuro as she can perform in a similar way as her against Sakura, and even potentially win if she focused on dodging the latter's attacks.

Mondo should scale to Base Mukuro as well, as he was kinda of implied to be a threat to her, other than being able to rescue her. This wouldn't make any sense in the narrative if they aren't physically comparable to each other.

Making the scaling like this (excluding Mukuro without weapons and Mondo with the motorbike due of them just being much higher in tier):
  • High 8-C+: Hajime Post-Fusion > Izuru >>>> Kenshiro > Sakura = THH Monokuma = Battle Trance Mukuro >> Base Mukuro = Genocide Syo = Mondo = Big Bang Monokuma = High 8-C+
  • High 8-C (6.01 Tons): Giant Monokuma = Peko (due of both Peko and Giant Monokuma being weaker, but not too much than Base Mukuro and Big Bang Monokuma respectively) = Anyone else
Junko obviously gets her durability upgraded, and that's it ig.

Ability additions

Junko can also restore memories

The whole point of IF was Makoto saving Mukuro from Junko's change of plans from recovering his memories with the Escape Button, which was in MonoMono's machine, a thing in Junko's domain.

Mukuro gets instictive reactions because of this, other than having Statistics Amplification as she becomes much stronger when Enhanced Senses (which in her profile should really be simplified as just that as the page already covers them all), in the Battle Trance key.

Izuru should get both Instintive Reactions and Pain Tollerance as he upscales from Ultimate Soilder Talent.

New Profiles

Well, I got some new ideas about new profiles:
  • Byakuya Togami: Has Gifted levels of intelligence and like Komaru he has the Hacking Gun
  • Kanon Nakajima: Same as Komaru in Ultra Despair Hagakure
  • Chihiro Fukisaki: Has hacking and technology manipulation, other than having created his AI self, who was able to build the NWP.
  • Ibuki Mioda: Has superhuman hearing (in Trial 1) and 4th wall breaks
  • Mikan Tsumiki: Various forms of healing and Information Analysis about wounds.
  • Teruteru Hanamura: Perception Manipulation via the drugs
  • Ultimate Imposter at High 8-C due of him being implied to be physically equal to Munakata here
  • A profile for each Warrior of Hope outside of Monaca due of them having the robots as well.
  • Haiji Towa as he has Big Bang Monokuma as well.

Tho these are baseline ideas, if you want to give more to these incoming profiles then go ahead.

Last edited:
I would only label Mondo as a "possibly", since it could refer to how hotblooded he is and how he would make a rucus.

Rest is fine.

Gundham said that they did fight tho. While it's obvious that Gundham can't beat him in a h2h fight, he should still be => Base Akane because of such.
Gundham is also the guy who says he's an overlord here to destroy the universe with his dark magic. We litteraly saw that one of his hamster just jumped on the switch.

Gundham is also the guy who says he's an overlord here to destroy the universe with his dark magic. We litteraly saw that one of his hamster just jumped on the switch.
I saw that coming. While it's obviously true that he expresses himself in a "weird way", he doesen't lie when he doesen't include the demonic stuff. Plus it was inserted a whole cutscene of the two of them talking, which I heavily doubt being fake tbh.

I was a bit absent because I was doing the profiles here, which I have finished. I'll apply the changes (including High 8-C Mondo given that Yuri didn't counter me in the end) and then create them.

Last edited:
Apologizes for my tardiness

Giant Monokuma feat was recalculated and it got High 8-C results (6.01 Tons), and as we know, Genocide Syo scales due of her being able to deflect a physical hit from Big Bang Monokuma, who should be superior to it as it is considered a secret weapon built from Towa Group in case of extreme situations, beyond a "simply oversized Monokuma", making Big Bang baseline High 8-C+, as gap between the calc and the + is just of x1.08.

And is consistent with the fact that Nekomaru's 8-C punch was kinda of casual and Nekomaru and Akane destroying a classroom (with Owari tanking a 9-B to 9-A impact as well), with a wall being complately gone, just from fighting each other.
Agreed

Also Agree

Well, I got some new ideas about new profiles:
  • Byakuya Togami: Has Gifted levels of intelligence and like Komaru he has the Hacking Gun
  • Kanon Nakajima: Same as Komaru in Ultra Despair Hagakure
  • Chihiro Fukisaki: Has hacking and technology manipulation, other than having created his AI self, who was able to build the NWP.
  • Ibuki Mioda: Has superhuman hearing (in Trial 1) and 4th wall breaks
  • Mikan Tsumiki: Various forms of healing and Information Analysis about wounds.
  • Teruteru Hanamura: Perception Manipulation via the drugs
  • Ultimate Imposter at High 8-C due of him being implied to be physically equal to Munakata here
  • A profile for each Warrior of Hope outside of Monaca due of them having the robots as well.
  • Haiji Towa as he has Big Bang Monokuma as well.

Agreed, tho iffy on Ibuki

Junko can also restore memories

The whole point of IF was Makoto saving Mukuro from Junko's change of plans from recovering his memories with the Escape Button, which was in MonoMono's machine, a thing in Junko's domain.

Mukuro gets instictive reactions because of this, other than having Statistics Amplification as she becomes much stronger when Enhanced Senses (which in her profile should really be simplified as just that as the page already covers them all), in the Battle Trance key.

Izuru should get both Instintive Reactions and Pain Tollerance as he upscales from Ultimate Soilder Talent.
Agreed

Mondo should scale to Base Mukuro as well, as he was kinda of implied to be a threat to her, other than being able to rescue her. This wouldn't make any sense in the narrative if they aren't physically comparable to each other.

Making the scaling like this (excluding Mukuro without weapons and Mondo with the motorbike due of them just being much higher in tier):
  • High 8-C+: Hajime Post-Fusion > Izuru >>>> Kenshiro > Sakura = THH Monokuma = Battle Trance Mukuro >> Base Mukuro = Genocide Syo = Mondo = Big Bang Monokuma = High 8-C+
  • High 8-C (6.01 Tons): Giant Monokuma = Peko (due of both Peko and Giant Monokuma being weaker, but not too much than Base Mukuro and Big Bang Monokuma respectively) = Anyone else
Junko obviously gets her durability upgraded, and that's it ig.
Agreed but if Mondo has no concrete feats, he should be listed as "likely"

Agreed

For the IF content, would you be able to use screen shots instead of Youtube links?

Agreed, tho iffy on Ibuki
Ibuki is already in the sandbox and she has also 4th wall break other than superhuman hearing, that's more than indexable.

For the IF content, would you be able to use screen shots instead of Youtube links?
Didn't have time. Tho if you wish I'll do when I'll be updating the profiles, which I will do tomorrow.
Agreed but if Mondo has no concrete feats, he should be listed as "likely"
Fine

Then I overall agree.

Is Big Bang Monokuma getting a profile? :3
he already has one

he already has one
Oh!

... Too bad the Giant Monokumas aren't their own page. They seem valid for one.

Back