• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa: God Tier Upgrades

Jinsye

She/Her
Alright, just found this out. I'll post it here then.

High 8-C Danganronpa is a possibility.

The Feat
Both Komaru Naegi and Toko Fukawa fought the Big Bang Monokuma, as stated it completely dwarfs buildings in height.

Komaru can knock back projectiles of the bear.

Genocider can parry hits from this thing.

And they killed it by giving it a good taste of a Hope bullet

Who Scales
Izuru and Mukuro should probably scale, Izuru is definitely superior to Genocider and Mukuro should likely be at least comparable to her.

Sakura doesn't scale, she had trouble dealing with 1 Monokuma, while Genocider rips through them with ease. Gozu shouldn't scale for being weaker than Sakura.

Kenshiro's a bit too vague to scale.

Monokuma doesn't scale, he's fodder in DRAE.

There's also a High 8-C calc for Nidai, so this definitely is legit

Just, no one hasn't bothered with the editig of the profiles

EDIT: Also, Sakura should scale. She restrained and caught up to Genocider in IF, and Mukuro is superior to Syo via taking out hundreds of those Monokumas, meanin she dwarfs Syo and Sakura in strength.

Based on the two calcs here:

Town level and Sub-Rela for Mukuro, Izuru, Sakura, and maybe Monokuma. Maybe Peko too, since she fought Mukuro.

Wall for possibly everyone else.

Let's make this happen so that we can have Town level Izuru matches! :)

@Shiny

Town level Izuru and everyone else was already accepted, the Wall level one tho is another story, still waiting for input there.

>Town level Danganronpa

**** has been going on when I was not paying attention

but that means I won't be able to put him in the 8-C brackets waaah

I was about to ask if there was a calc that could be done from some guy making a shockwave from swinging a knife, but then suddenly Mukuro decided to become Sub-Rela.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Time, Concept, and Spatial Manip
wha
I think that time should be removed, as it was just Mukuro being really fast that made it seem like the bullets were frozen. Concept/Spatial comes from a passage in Danganronpa: Togami that has Sakura state that she knows Shukuchi, which is a martial arts technique that allows the user to ignore distance as they move. It's basically a sort of teleportation, where you ignore the distance between your start and end point, so it only takes a step to reach your destination. Speaking of Sakura in DR: Togami, I was wondering if we could get a potential calc for lifting strength based on the following passage:

Danganronpa: Togami (Chapter 1):
I heard the sound of a machine activating from behind me. A silver pipe that I couldn't describe as anything but a jet engine appeared from out of the back of the car.
"Dun-da-da-daaahhh! Don't you ever talk shit about German cars! There were a whole lot of Benz-manufactured weapons thanks to the Nazis. Cars, and aircraft too, of course."

Did they really make jet engines?

As if dispelling my doubts, the wail of something like a high-frequency engine rang out. Unable to withstand the extra energy, the body of the car rattled and shook, and I could hear a creaking noise. So much for a Mercedes being known for its sturdiness.

"Aaaall righty then. So, wanna try stopping a jet engine with your bare hands? Miss Super High School Level."

The Mercedes took off... no, it shot off.

But.

"Do you think this much horsepower is a match for me?!"

Everyone in the school knew that Oogami's nickname was The Ogre. Just as the name implied, her arms were as powerful as those of an ogre from a fairytale, and her muscles were freakishly prominent. How should I say this? Oogami-san was fighting against a jet engine, and winning. She was starting to push the car backwards.
Sakrua manages to push a car with a jet engine's worth of force behind it backwards.

I'm pretty sure the concept manip and time manip on Mukuro's page are teleportation and stat amping, not something that fancy. Actually, spatial manipulation might fit, but not conceptual.

Also, was the 500km thing actually stated in something from Danganronpa, or is that just the original context of the technique?

Danganronpa: Togami (Chapter 1):
"It is shukuchi," Oogami-san said, casually throwing out an even more outlandish explanation than the measurement problem.
BORGES=SEARCHRESULT
CLASS\WIZARDRY; MARTIAL ARTS
TITLE "SHUKUCHI"

µê┐µ£ëþÑ×Þíô Þâ¢þ©«Õ£░Þäê ÕìâÚçîÕ¡ÿÕ£¿þø«ÕëìÕ«øþä (þÑ×õ╗ÖÕé│)

Shukuchi, or "shortened earth", is a martial arts technique that allows the user to close the distance between themselves and their opponent instantaneously, historically described as "shortening ley lines, such that a thousand li (appx. 500km) ahead looks as if it is right before one's eyes".

So basically, Oogami-san ignores distance as she moves. Which also means she blasts a hole through timetable tricks. She should apologize to Kyoutarou Nishimura-sensei.
This is where the space/concept comes from.

The aura emanating from her form filled the halls, the heat coming off her skin in a haze. It was a show of strength quite different from that of Ikusaba's- a power not of violence, but pure fighting spirit. In battle, Ikusaba froze the air around her, seemingly along with her perception of time itself. In contrast, Ogami distorted space itself with the heat of her aura.

This is obviously time manipulation. She slows or freezes the perception of time around her.

I'm iffy on 7-C, because this result was obtained via Calc Stacking, which is something that is generally frowned upon and didn't fly with Senshinkan.

I am pretty sure someone would have pointed out if it was calc stacking tho, there was a bunch of admins and stuff commenting on the blog there

RebubleUselet said:
I'm iffy on 7-C, because this result was obtained via Calc Stacking, which is something that is generally frowned upon and didn't fly with Senshinkan.
It was? I'm pretty sure everything there was part of the same feat, what about it was calc stacking?

Taken from the page:

"Calc stacking refers to the practice of using results from one calculation in order to calculate other feats."

And no, the feats are completely different. One is a speed feat, and another is an AP one.

I didn't take it from the calc. I just stated that the method is more or less like Ren's calc.

Also,

How do you think i was supposed to get the KE without speed? I simply used the speed that i got to calc the AP.

I don't see what's wrong in it. Considering the fact that two of the calc group alongside Ant agreed on it.

If you don't have the speed to find KE, you don't. And you did take it from the speed calc. It also seems that Calc Stacking is something people may forget about.

I've dealt with that myself, here.

Back