• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Other Danganronpa revisions

Yeah, there are more

K1-B0
Kokichi
  • Gets from his 2nd key from 9-B to 8-C, since 5 Exisals toghether can fight against K1-B0, meaning that singularly they have Building level AP due to 2.15 / 5 = 0.43 Tons
Genocide Syo
  • Her 8-C rating is fine, but she never scaled from the Main Monokuma, but should still be comparable to Peko due of the nature of their talents, making her new AP rating "Can easly one-shot Regular Monokuma Units and could stand a little against Big Bang Monokuma. Comparable to Peko Pekoyama"
Big Bang Monokuma
  • Gets his AP rating changed to "Building level+ (Capable of harming harming Komaru Naegi and Toko Fukawa with ease, even without hitting them directly. Superior to Genocide Syo and should,'t be weaker than Giant Monokuma)

Last edited:
Isn't she supposed to scale to Big Bang?
Meh, Big Bang was definitely way above her and Komaru, making a "scales from Big Bang Monokuma" with the latter having already "superior to Genocide Syo" sounds circular scaling, and with Big Bang already scaling above her. Syo = Peko is the safest scaling for her.

She litteraly push him back as part of the boss fight, so she would just downscale to him a little.

I agree and I'll try to clean up the profiles a little, they are kinda messy

What's the scan for Toko's resistance to electricity? I would like to add it

Added Big Bang to be fixed, since him being weaker than Giant Monokuma doesen't really make sense.

The Exisals should scale to Keebo fully, having him fight against five of them doesn't somehow mean they combined their AP and Dura together. If Keebo was 5x stronger then them he'd have no issue with taking them out, but by the end he hasn't even destroyed a single one of them.

Big Bang Monokuma scaling is fine to me, but calc is 0.87 Tons, since the game version is the primary canon it has more priority.

It should not be using the anime version per wiki rules. "If the feat is correctly depicted over multiple canons any of these can be used to judge the feat. Should different results be reached by judging the feat through multiple canons, the result of the primary canon will have priority."

Big Bang Monokuma scaling is fine to me, but calc is 0.87 Tons, since the game version is the primary canon it has more priority.

It should not be using the anime version per wiki rules. "If the feat is correctly depicted over multiple canons any of these can be used to judge the feat. Should different results be reached by judging the feat through multiple canons, the result of the primary canon will have priority."
So he's gonna be just 8-C, fine I guess

The Exisals should scale to Keebo fully, having him fight against five of them doesn't somehow mean they combined their AP and Dura together. If Keebo was 5x stronger then them he'd have no issue with taking them out, but by the end he hasn't even destroyed a single one of them.
Cool, even better then, I had the doubt, thank you

I also feel like we should change stamina for most characters, or at least add some justifications. Just "high" doesn't work for characters like Yasuhiro.

About Tsumugi... Doesn't she have some kind of plothax? You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she create the Danganronpa universe? (I got the scan from a site that states she's Outversal lol) and she actually becomes the character, so she probably has their abilities
No because Danganronpa is just a TV show, with her getting just as an actress, ofc she "created" it, because she's the one directing the show.

No because Danganronpa is just a TV show, with her getting just as an actress, ofc she "created" it, because she's the one directing the show.
Sorry then. I misremembered it. When I played the final trial it was 3AM and I was rushing it just to go to sleep, heh.

Back