• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa: Reaching 8-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say things, but by the time I write what I want to say in the translator someone already answered
The game doesn't contradict the anime. It's a static image. Your own headcanon is not only unsupported but even contradicted from another official source.
The explosion in the game happens under the monokuma's fist, in the anime it happens in the impact zone of his blow, so they are contradictory and in the anime from the first impact the explosion comes behind the building, so to say that it is a continuation of the image is questionable in any sense (also the game shows smoke)
1) All its attacks are equal, just seeing the whole fight is enough as proof.
2) You kinda indirectly conceded as you literally said it could tank one of its attacks hitting its weak spot.
1) on the basis of what?
2) Komaru returns it to him with ammunition that literally returns things, and no other ammunition should scale his pushing force, also the simple fact that they need the weak point says that it is not equal to or superior to BBMonokuma

The anime does contradict it, the fist is above the explosion. While it doesn't in the anime.
Except that's a blatant drawing error then, it being above the explosion means nothing (also because THH drawings in GCs are kinda yikes comparated to the next games). Anime just supports what happened. Nothing says that "Monokuma triggered an explosion inside the building" except your headcanon dude. You have to prove it.
A weak point is less durable than the main body, it doesn't scale to the High 8-C calc. The body is vastly superior, considering they cannot do anything to it unless they hack or throw back that ball thing into the weak point. Which is more fragile than the main body.
Except that another physical attack from Hacking Gun is of the BURN, which proves it not being just hacking.
the explosion in the game happens under the monokuma's fist, in the anime it happens in the impact zone of his blow, so they are contradictory and in the anime from the first impact the explosion comes behind the building, so to say that it is a continuation of the image is questionable in any sense (also the game shows smoke)
Read above.
Komaru returns it to him with ammunition that literally returns things, and no other ammunition should scale his pushing force, also the simple fact that they need the weak point says that it is not equal to or superior to monokuma
With physical strenght. Also if y'all want so much a proof of scaling from durability, there's also the size of Giant Monokuma. Big Bang Monokuma was also built as an offensive weapon, meaning that it can't be just about durability at all. This level of nitpicking for just the sake of downplay is just ridiculous.

Woah wait a minute here... BBM's AP says (Can easily one-shot a swarm of Monokuma Units. Big Bang Monokuma is also capable of harming Komaru Naegi and Toko Fukawa with ease, even without hitting them directly. Superior to Giant Monokuma due of it being the most important weapon of the Towa Group robotics)

I looked up something and realized something, BBM being the most important weapon of the Towa group doesn't mean it scales to the Giant Monokuma.

I'm sorry if this is obvious, but doesn't Kazuichi build the Giant Monokuma, not the Towa Group? Kazuichi is the Ultimate Mechanic, and has no connection to the Towa Group correct? If so, then I see no reason for BBM to scale to this giant Monokuma who was made by the Ultimate Mechanic.

If Kazuichi did built BBM, then please ignore this, after providing evidence of course.

Except that's a blatant drawing error then, it being above the explosion means nothing (also because THH drawings in GCs are kinda yikes comparated to the next games). Anime just supports what happened. Nothing says that "Monokuma triggered an explosion inside the building" except your headcanon dude. You have to prove it.

Except that another physical attack from Hacking Gun is of the BURN, which proves it not being just hacking.

Read above.

With physical strenght. Also if y'all want so much a proof of scaling from durability, there's also the size of Giant Monokuma. Big Bang Monokuma was also built as an offensive weapon, meaning that it can't be just about durability at all. This level of nitpicking for just the sake of downplay is just ridiculous.
Burn is heat based, which is something electromagnetic waves can do. She can also be causing the robots to heat up, by hacking them with the burn command. Either way heat doesn't translate into physical force, and I don't see why it'd scale to BBM's durability.

Last edited:
Woah wait a minute here... BBM's AP says (Can easily one-shot a swarm of Monokuma Units. Big Bang Monokuma is also capable of harming Komaru Naegi and Toko Fukawa with ease, even without hitting them directly. Superior to Giant Monokuma due of it being the most important weapon of the Towa Group robotics)

I looked up something and realized something, BBM being the most important weapon of the Towa group doesn't mean it scales to the Giant Monokuma.

I'm sorry if this is obvious, but doesn't Kazuichi build the Giant Monokuma, not the Towa Group? Kazuichi is the Ultimate Mechanic, and has no connection to the Towa Group correct? If so, then I see no reason for BBM to scale to this giant Monokuma who was made by the Ultimate Mechanic.

If Kazuichi did built BBM, then please ignore this, after providing evidence of course.
Dang, that's actually a pretty good point ngl. Imma wait other opinions here.

i mean he does make while he's a part of the ultimate despairs right ?
What do you mean?

Kazuichi makes the Giant Monokuma, the Towa Group made Big Bang the Monokuma, so the BBM being the most important weapon of the Towa Group does not mean it scales to the Giant Monokuma, which was made by the Ultimate Mechanic. Someone who is, to my knowledge, unaffiliated with the Towa Group.

Burn is heat based, which is something electromagnetic waves can do. She can also be causing the robots to heat up, by hacking them with the burn command. Either way heat doesn't translate into physical force, and I don't see why it'd scale to BBM's durability.
It causes explosions around the Monokumas for one.
Dang, that's actually a pretty good point ngl. Imma wait other opinions here.
Towa's only relationship with a remnant is Nagito iirc. No mention of other remnants from her about the others.

I know something to solve this.

Finding the KE of Big Bang Monokuma's strike, which Syo deflects, does it have an official size or is there anything I can use to scale it to? I don't know what results I get, but it should be better than trying to make this work.

What do you mean?

Kazuichi makes the Giant Monokuma, the Towa Group made Big Bang the Monokuma, so the BBM being the most important weapon of the Towa Group does not mean it scales to the Giant Monokuma, which was made by the Ultimate Mechanic. Someone who is, to my knowledge, unaffiliated with the Towa Group.
before we start with this argument i want to know
where's the statement exactly? i want to double check

Finding the KE of Big Bang Monokuma's strike, which Syo deflects, does it have an official size or is there anything I can use to scale it to? I don't know what results I get, but it should be better than trying to make this work.
I've already calculated it once, not above 8-C+ iirc.
before we start with this argument i want to know
where's the statement exactly? i want to double check
Here.

I've already calculated it once, not above 8-C+ iirc.
You have? Why not scale them to that then? Or is there another High 8-C calc they can scale too?

Because right now, I don't think there's going to be any scaling with the Giant Monokuma.

Ok, for Giant Monokuma size we can:

Use this to scale the teeth from the window/storey.

Use this to find all the height.

Then we use steel density to find the weight once we find an actual volume.

Then we use the "mass * 9.81 * (0.5 * giant monokuma height)" from here.

And we get the result.

It got accepted.

Now everyone just gets upgraded from High 8-C to just 8-B (16.27 Tons).

Tho a my personal suggestion is to downgrade the Warriors of Hope sans Towa to below Syo, and to put them at Peko levels, given they still lose against her, and Syo = Base Mukuro.

DragonGamerZ913 mentioned adjustments that you need to make to the new calculation.

DragonGamerZ913 mentioned adjustments that you need to make to the new calculation.
I did and he's fine with it (see on his message wall), other than Psycho agreeing too on the blog.

So, in short I'll:
  • Upgrade every High 8-C of the Main Timeline to 8-B (16.27 Tons) and upgrade their LS to Class M (3130142 Kg)
  • Warriors of Hope sans Monaca gets downgraded in scaling to Peko Pekoyama levels, as in the game they still lose against Syo, who herself is equal to Base Mukuro, and Mukuro defeated Peko.
  • Change justification for Big Bang Monokuma and Giant Monokuma.
  • Change the LS of the V3 Timeline's High 8-Cs Class 1 justification based on scaling from K1-B0 who can kick away an Exisal, which should be this heavy.

Okay. That seems fine to me at least. Let's wait a bit for input from others as well though.

Hm I think this is fine since calc's were accepted and the chain already was a ways into at least high 8-C+ so these new Calc's seem consistent

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back