• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Ultimate Revision (Massive Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here to do a CRT for Dang-It Grandpa (Hope's Peak Trilogy) due to the wonderful efforts of @SpicyyyRamen, who has created a number of user blogs that focus on calculating various interesting feats that they found in the Hope's Peak Trilogy and its numerous spin-offs - Dangan Ronpa 1, Dangan Ronpa 2, Dangan Ronpa IF, Ultra Despair Girls, and Killer Killer!

Once again, thank you Ramen for everything that you have done! ... And now, let's get to the point. Also, I got permission from Ramen to do this, so let's go!

1. 7-C+ or High 7-C Upgrade for 8-B

I have an important fact to mention, Danganronpa 8-B characters got their 8-B Rating from the size of a giant robot named Big Bang Monokuma. However, prior to Ramen's efforts, none of BBM's attacks and other feats were calculated, which is pretty meh when you consider that all of the 8-B folks should scale to BBM in one form or another, considering Toko Fukawa/Genocide Jill was able to fight, harm, and deflect BBM's attacks.

Also, here are a few more AP Calcs to support this, the first two related to BBM but the last two are related to a Danganronpa character named Takumi who is also an "8-B" character, and is a person that fellow 8-B characters can fight against.

8-B

8-A

[]

8-B

8-A

The first two were unintentional feats, i.e, BBM didn't even intent to do them. The two feats that Takumi did were essentially an extremely casual feat meant to show off against a serial killer and were extremely casual. Basically, more supporting feats for a 7-C+ or High 7-C Ratings... Tis it. Let's move onto the next thing, shall we.

2. Relativistic+ Reactions for Komaru, Kanon, and 8-B characters

Before, I continue with this, let me quote something from Ramen's user blog that can help settle doubts.

"Before I start I need to talk about the Hacking Gun, a weapon Komaru Naegi and Kanon Nakajima have access to, as well as Byakuya Togami at one point. What I will be proving now is that the Hacking Gun is indeed a Speed of Light projectile attack.

Lastly, here are the calcs meant to support this.

Don't know jack about stuff like this, so... I am leaving it up to you guys!

... also, from the same user blog, I got something that helps boost every character's stamina to athletic human or peak human levels. Here.

3. Hypersonic for 8-B cast

Essentially, Takumi performed two Highsonic speed feats. Should scale to other 8-B characters.

Here.

... Not much else to say here. I also got another calc from Ramen that supports this as well, if that helps.

And that is it. Either way, this should help boost Danganronpa's current speed ratings for Supersonic+ to something a bit higher, methinks.

4. BTM!Mukuro & Izuru Kamukura/Fused Hajime Relativistic & Low 7-B

To explain, Mukuro Ikusaba has this thing which activates if she is pushed to a certain limit, that causes her to see everything as frozen. This includes turret fire, dozens, likely hundreds of Monokuma, and possibly even an explosion. This has already been calced and accepted but I couldn't find a CRT regarding it. On Ramen's user blog regarding this, they found a passage that had Mukuro likely sees an explosion as frozen or at least reacts to it. She also managed to utilize the explosions and maneuver with them. They got Relativistic result out of it, which is further supported by the section I made that declared certain group of people should have Relativistic + reactions, so yeah. Ramen also got Small City Level result out of this as well.

Nobody but BTM!Mukuro and Izuru/Hajime should scale to this... And as for why Izuru/Hajime (note: Izuru & Fused Hajime are the same person. Literally.) scales to this, well... The both of them are extremely above Mukuro, can one-shot her with no effort, and is repeatedly stated by the narrative and the creators of Danganronpa as the god tier of the series and above every single person in the series

Ignore this.

The End.

So, uh... Sorry if this is way too messy. First time that I ever did a CRT this massive, so errors are to be expected. Heh. Hope that this doesn't bug anybody too much.

"so once that revision of the big bang monokuma strike gets accepted, i think we should try to finalize our idea of the scaling. ill make a draft and of course everyone's opinions would be great to make sure we all stand on the same idea.

At least Town+ or High Town ap, At least Relativistic+ speed - Izuru/Fused Hajime

At least Town+ or High Town ap, High Hypersonic speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Sakura (sub relativistic travel speed with shukuchi technique), BTM Mukuro, Monokuma, Kenshiro in his prime

Town+ or High Town ap, High Hypersonic speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Genocide Jack, Base Mukuro, Mondo, Big Bang Monokuma, Warriors of Hopes Mechs

Multi City Block ap, Hypersonic+ speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Takumi, Nekomaru, Peko, Akane, Gundham, El Impostor, Kyosuke, Shuji, Seiko with drugs, Juzo

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed, Relativistic+ reactions - Komaru, Kanon, Byakuya, various Monokuma Units, Warriors of Hopes (kids)

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed and slightly higher superhuman reactions - Rest of the students and probably serial kilers

It also seems that LS would be between 1 and 5 with only Big Bang Monokuma having class M and most students should also have athletic to peak human stamina because of hagakure.

Some interesting students that might need further looking into that hasn't yet

Small Building ap, Town+ or High Town ap with talent - Leon Kuwata (could destroy monokuma with yasuhiros crystal ball and pitching it real fast)

Small Building ap, Town+ or High Town durability - Junko Enoshima (as herself) (survived many of the ultimate punishments that killed even mondo)

Small Building ap, up to Town+ or High Town ap and High Hypersonic speed with inventions - Kazuichi

Small Building ap, Superhuman speed likely Hypersonic+ speed - Aoi Asahina (kept up with Juzo according to profile)" - @SpicyyyRamen

Edit:

Thanks to Danganronpa Togami, Sakura Ogami has something called the Shukuchi Technique that she used to get to Prague, Czech, which grants her Sub Relativistic movement [with the aforementioned technique].

Calc is here:

Last edited:
Pretty sure we can’t use KE with objects as light as a IV Pole, so don’t think Low 7-C Mukuro and Izuru really works

This seems fine if all calcs have been accepted and yeah KE really is only used for stuff of certain weights not really light objects

Oh, ye. Should I include a proposal to upgrade Komaru Naegi's durability to a At Most/Possibly High 7-C? Like doesn't she tank hits from the folks who should be affected by this upgrade? If it breaks scaling, isn't she the only one who performed durability feats like this without being a part of the physical top-tier group? Hmm... Ramen did make two supporting calcs that yielded 9-A results, so, should I also make a proposal to remove 9-B ratings from everyone?

Komaru doesn't actually tank attacks from any of these people except for Genocide Jack except she was holding back because she wanted Komaru to beat her and leave her behind so she wouldn't actually get an upgrade besides being nice at small building since we now have multiple small building feats for low tiers across multiple games. She should have the relativistic reaction though.

Well, that answers that question. Got anything to say regarding the rejection of Low 7-B rating or no and you agree with 'em? I wish to state that I never have done a calc regarding Light Speed before, so can't help.

Pretty sure we can’t use KE with objects as light as a IV Pole, so don’t think Low 7-C Mukuro and Izuru really works
just curious but where is this stated? Just wanna familiarize with it or confirm it. It does seem to already be used though in Leon's page as he throws Yasuhiro's crystal ball to destroy Monokuma. Shouldn't be too much heavier and it would show that the series possibly treats ke like this to where the pole can be used since the crystal ball destroyed monokuma which should be much stronger than leon. This is even from the same story. in this same story leon throws the crystal ball to destroy monokuma and mukuro uses the iv pole to destroy monokuma. just something to point out.

Well, that answers that question. Got anything to say regarding the rejection of Low 7-B rating or no and you agree with 'em? I wish to state that I never have done a calc regarding Light Speed before, so can't help.
yeah i just think that at least the story of IF treats kinetic energy consistently as leon could destroy monokuma with the crystal ball and the iv pole also was able to destroy monokuma because both were thrown as such high speeds. Even Sakura and Mukuro combined their strengths to throw Mukuro really fast so she could attack stronger. Just something else to note on top that might be ke but maybe not but Mondo could destroy many monokuma's when his bike full charged at them.

Just something else to note while on topic but maybe im missing some feats but it seems a lot of currently 8-b characters might not scale. Specifically characters like Nekomaru, Akane, Gundham, Munakata, and most 8-b characters besides Monokuma, Genocide Jack, Mukuro, and Sakura and some others. It seems like the before mentioned characters are scaled to Mukuro as Peko could fight evenly with her but im not sure where this happens. In the anime they do fight but it seems that Mukuro wanted to leave her alive since Junko wanted to keep her alive to make her an ultimate despair. In fact, she is completely beaten and apparently "toyed with" as Fuyuhiko puts it with Peko even calling Mukuro a monster out of their league. It sucks but I think if this is the only connecting feat or scaling then they might need to be downgraded as it doesn't seem she really fought evenly with Mukuro. Mukuro even handed her off to the already infected Mikan to likely take care of her wounds, although is part is mostly assumption.

I think they would still scale to Takumi since Munakata fought him and bested him and he could fight a despair filled Akane and Nekomaru with the ultimate imposter seemingly able to fight against them too. so they would be Multi CIty Block and Hypersonic+ instead of scaling to Big Bang Monokuma's High Hypersonic and Large Town punch. Both groups would still have relativistic+ reactions as they scale above komaru but I cant find them doing anything putting them in the same league as Genocide Jack, Mukuro, or Sakura. I could most certainly be wrong but I just looked through the pages and there doesn't seem to be much connecting the group to these big three if you will.

There is still Takumi and his 8-A feat, y'know? I am pretty sure that it is stated Munakata (cough Yu Cosplayer cough) is needed to defeat 'em, and he can keep up with Peko.

Honestly, I think there is grounds for a Possibly High 7-C ratings via Genocider, like... was Genocider ever really described to really be above everybody else?

Essentially what I think the tiering should be is
Small City (if accepted) and Relativistic+ speed (As Izuru could blitz base Mukuro) for Battle Trance Mukuro and Izuru/Fused Hajime

Large Town, High Hypersonic speed, relativistic+ reactions for Genocide Jack, Base Mukuro, Sakura, sakura's boyfriend in his prime, Monokuma, Big Bang Monokuma

Multi City Block, Hypersonic+ speed, relativistic+ reactions for the new group. Akane, Nekomaru, Takumi, Peko, Gundham, and so on.

Small Building, superhuman speed, relativistic+ reactions for Komaru and Kanon only as they both portrayed to be able to keep up with the Warriors of Hopes mechs, Monokuma Units, and dodge the hacking gun while Yasuhiro couldn't dodge the Warriors of Hopes mechs and had trouble reacting to Monokuma units and at times failed to with Kanon saving Yasuihiro from the units and mechs.

The rest of the cast should have at last small building scaling to teruteru and an injured Ruruka Ando. They could also possibly have superhuman speed as Monokuma Units have super human speed and Yasuhiro could at times manage to run away from them and ditch them in an alley. He even managed to briefly run away from the warriors of hopes mechs after they were distracted, but was saved by his talent as the tunnel caved in before they could catch up. Base cast could even have athletic or peak human stamina as in ultra despair hagakure he mentioned running away for 10 and up to 20 minutes at a time.

Honestly, I think there is grounds for a Possibly High 7-C ratings via Genocider, like... was Genocider ever really described to really be above everybody else?
While she is vastly above the lower tiers, she couldnt really attack back against mukuro or sakura in their threeway fight. In their threeway fight, Mukuro wasn't BTM either. Sakura was able to fight against Monokuma evenly until he blackmailed her. Small City could be possible but BTM mukuro and genocide jack never fought. Base Mukuro disarmed was on par with Genocide Jack though so I don't know is GJ scales to Battle Trance Mukuro. Maybe it could be listed as possibly but I'm not sure if it could sine they never fought and Mukuro stated BTM to be able to take out Sakura who should be stronger than GJ. Possible but idk

Tru, tru.

Man, for a murder mystery game, Danganronpa is strong in the AP department... Mostly cuz of the spin-offs which has characters do stuff that belong ina shonen jump manga, but kek.

I wasnt really expecting it either yeah. I mostly came across the feats watching a youtuber named Berleezy I like play through the trilogy. By this second time seeing the games in full my mind had started taking note of vs battle stuff and I was like lmao a lot of this stuff seems like it could be calced. I also had been wanting to read killer killer forever now and thought this could be a good excuse. Along the way came across Muhammedmco's calc of Mukuro that never got added and then went through the novels. Many months later I'm here haha

Let me add this to the opening post to make things easier for the readers!
Oh um also Sakura could have Sub Relativistic movement with the Shukuchi Technique. Maybe it could be just combat speed but the story used it specifically for her to travel to Czech and doesn't seem to use it again. Could make the higher tiers have sub relativistic speed but also just having a travel speed for her with techniques would be really cool too

Low 7-B isn't happening, there is no way something like that should be acceptable. A iron rod thrown with Low 7-B levels of force wouldn't just go through a Monokuma, should go through the damn building and leave the orbit of the planet. By digging straight through the planet.

However the numbers being used is incorrect and isn't accepted on this wiki anymore. So regardless this feat isn't usable in the current form.

"However, should that not be the case one may assume that the apparent speed of the reference object is less than or equal to 0.013 m/s, as that's the standard speed of garden snails, animals that move so slowly that they appear to be frozen in our perspective."

0.013 seconds in the accepted snail speed on this wiki and 0.001 was removed. That downgrades the Low 7-B value down to 7-C or 14 kilotons.

I'm not certain why a calc group member accepted that.

High 7-C via the cloud stuff should be ignored, since cloud density as a whole is getting revised.

The other High 7-C rating got for the BBM punching is fine I guess. Genocide Jack does deflect that thing's scepter attack.

8-A and everything else regarding speed seems fine to me at a glance. The hacking gun being lightspeed is fine to me as of now.

@FantaRin_The_First

Could you make a clean list of who scales to what values and why they do?

Low 7-B isn't happening, there is no way something like that should be acceptable. A iron rod thrown with Low 7-B levels of force wouldn't just go through a Monokuma, should go through the damn building and leave the orbit of the planet. By digging straight through the planet.

However the numbers being used is incorrect and isn't accepted on this wiki anymore. So regardless this feat isn't usable in the current form.

"However, should that not be the case one may assume that the apparent speed of the reference object is less than or equal to 0.013 m/s, as that's the standard speed of garden snails, animals that move so slowly that they appear to be frozen in our perspective."

0.013 seconds in the accepted snail speed on this wiki and 0.001 was removed. That downgrades the Low 7-B value down to 7-C or 14 kilotons.

I'm not certain why a calc group member accepted that.

High 7-C via the cloud stuff should be ignored, since cloud density as a whole is getting revised.

The other High 7-C rating got for the BBM punching is fine I guess. Genocide Jack does deflect that thing's scepter attack.

8-A and everything else regarding speed seems fine to me at a glance. The hacking gun being lightspeed is fine to me as of now.

@FantaRin_The_First

Oh I see didnt know the snail speed thing got changed thanks for the update! Certainly does bring the feat down but if it hadn't I still think it wouldv'e been applicable since this story in particular treats KE consistently and more powerful as shown with the crystal ball, iv pole, motorcycle, and sakura launching mukuro. Should Leon's crystal ball damaging Monokuma and the motorcycle part mentioned in Mondo's page probably be removed then?

Oh I see didnt know the snail speed thing got changed thanks for the update! Certainly does bring the feat down but if it hadn't I still think it wouldv'e been applicable since this story in particular treats KE consistently and more powerful as shown with the crystal ball, iv pole, motorcycle, and sakura launching mukuro. Should Leon's crystal ball damaging Monokuma and the motorcycle part mentioned in Mondo's page probably be removed then?
Probably instead something like higher with talent, motorcycle, and Battle Trance mode right?

Didn't you already see the update to my opening post?

"Essentially what I think the tiering should be is
Small City (if accepted) and Relativistic+ speed (As Izuru could blitz base Mukuro) for Battle Trance Mukuro and Izuru/Fused Hajime [ignore this]

Large Town, High Hypersonic speed, relativistic+ reactions for Genocide Jack, Base Mukuro, Sakura, sakura's boyfriend in his prime, Monokuma, Big Bang Monokuma, [BTM!Mukuro, and Izuru]

Multi City Block, Hypersonic+ speed, relativistic+ reactions for the new group. Akane, Nekomaru, Takumi, Peko, Gundham, and so on.

Small Building, superhuman speed, relativistic+ reactions for Komaru and Kanon only as they both portrayed to be able to keep up with the Warriors of Hopes mechs, Monokuma Units, and dodge the hacking gun while Yasuhiro couldn't dodge the Warriors of Hopes mechs and had trouble reacting to Monokuma units and at times failed to with Kanon saving Yasuihiro from the units and mechs.

The rest of the cast should have at last small building scaling to teruteru and an injured Ruruka Ando. They could also possibly have superhuman speed as Monokuma Units have super human speed and Yasuhiro could at times manage to run away from them and ditch them in an alley. He even managed to briefly run away from the warriors of hopes mechs after they were distracted, but was saved by his talent as the tunnel caved in before they could catch up. Base cast could even have athletic or peak human stamina as in ultra despair hagakure he mentioned running away for 10 and up to 20 minutes at a time. " - @SpicyyyRamen

so izuru/fused hajime and btm mukuro would have at least large town and relativistic+ speed then it seems as they scale above genocide jack and big bang monokuma. Sucks about the cloud feat but hopefully it can be reworked once the cloud calcs go through their overhaul.

Also, I just remembered and checked Mondo's profile, and it is stated that he was somewhat of a threat against her, so... At Most High 7-C for him?

Also, tbh, I think an At Least 8-A, At Most/Possibly High 7-C Ratings for Mid Tier [Munakata & Others Tier] should be warranted

it does seem the cloud feat could have a higher number though actually. I just looked it up but pollution causes more water in clouds which makes them heavier. The entire world of danganronpa is extremely polluted to the point of many not being able to breath properly and the air filtration system was the only reason the students could breath the air in the school in the first game and towa city's big selling point is their air purifier that gives the hole city fresh air. might mention pollutions effect on the mass of water in clouds in that thread then since it would greatly affect the number possibly. All in due time though ig

Also, I just remembered and checked Mondo's profile, and it is stated that he was somewhat of a threat against her, so... At Most High 7-C for him?

Also, tbh, I think an At Least 8-A, At Most/Possibly High 7-C Ratings for Mid Tier [Munakata & Others Tier] should be warranted
hmm that is certainly interesting actually. I guess we never see them fight so it certainly is possible actually! It does only imply he would be a problem for her which means he could scale but it does seem kinda tricky since Mukuro is consistently portrayed above Mondo as Monokuma believed she could survive Mondo's execution along with the other executions. Maybe he should just scale to Takumi's multi city block but also could still definitely have possibly Large Town

Also, here.

The proof that Mondo possibly deserves At Least/At Most High 7-C Ratings.

The screenshot does seem to say that they would interfere with her. Does this mean they could actually fight evenly with her or does it mean they would just cause a ruckus and ruin her stealth operation she has going? Let me read through this section again really quick and see remember exactly what the context is. If there is more text like this is could certainly help his case. Personally it seems that Mondo would just "interfere" with her plan rather than fight evenly or restrain but let me look at it first. You should probably also too

Also, here.

The proof that Mondo possibly deserves At Least/At Most High 7-C Ratings.

Honestly after rewatching it I could see it going either way. Mondo did just knock out Makoto and seems very ready to fight and ask questions later which is why Mukuro may want to avoid him as she no longer wants to harm or bring despair to anyone. On the other hand, she did single out Mondo with Sakura which could mean she views them as equal threats. Then again it could just be that he’d ruin her stealth operation of trying to hide from the others and heal Makoto by trying to fight her and alarming the others. I think Mondo is put under Base Mukuro as Monokuma said she could survive his execution along with all the other’s. I will say that Mondo is At least Small Building/Possibly Large Town for now unless something else comes up. I just think that the context, situation, and Mondo’s behavior could explain her thought process here. Could also be at most Large Town. Am very open to see others opinions though and could very easily shift opinions.

The screenshot does seem to say that they would interfere with her. Does this mean they could actually fight evenly with her or does it mean they would just cause a ruckus and ruin her stealth operation she has going? Let me read through this section again really quick and see remember exactly what the context is. If there is more text like this is could certainly help his case. Personally it seems that Mondo would just "interfere" with her plan rather than fight evenly or restrain but let me look at it first. You should probably also too

Honestly after rewatching it I could see it going either way. Mondo did just knock out Makoto and seems very ready to fight and ask questions later which is why Mukuro may want to avoid him as she no longer wants to harm or bring despair to anyone. On the other hand, she did single out Mondo with Sakura which could mean she views them as equal threats. Then again it could just be that he’d ruin her stealth operation of trying to hide from the others and heal Makoto by trying to fight her and alarming the others. I think Mondo is out under Base Mukuro as Monokuma said she could survive his execution along with all the other’s. I will say that Mondo is At least Small Building/Possibly Large Town for now unless something else comes up. Could also be at most Large Town. Am very open to see others opinions though and could very easily shift opinions.
Thanks, Ramen. Personally, I am of the opinion that since Mukuro, at the time, thought everyone was against her and left Makoto with Chihiro and Kyoko, she genuinely considered Mondo and Sakura a threat that could ruin the confirmation she planned to have against Junko/Monokuma. However, if Mondo becomes At Least 9-A, Possibly High 7-C/At Most High 7-C...

What about the ones in the mid tier? Takumi, Peko, Nekomaru, Gundam, and etc. They have much better on-screen feats and showings over Mondo's almost nonexistent showings, after all. But Mondo is very much above everyone who is 9-A. Hence why I am proposing At Least 8-A, Likely High 7-C to solve this issue.

Yeah since he doesn’t have any feats or interactions with the other characters could we scale them to him though? It’s possible he just actually stronger or weaker than them and we don’t know since there is no screen time or interactions together. Monokuma did put him under base Mukuro which is mostly my hold out for putting him at Large Town. He’s very tricky to deal with as he could very possibly scale to or above Nekomaru or Peko but we don’t know. He does admittedly not have any feats to go off of. I think like you said a possibly Multi City Block, at most Large Town could maybe work for Mondo but i think we should try to see others opinions too since he never interacted with other characters before he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back