• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Gojo VS Heian Era Ryomen Sukuna

voting gojo for domain expansion gg
Chants dont affect a domains sure hit and theres no proof of it doing so, so every domain clash should go the same as it did in the anime until gojo one shots via domain
I don't see any wincons for Sukuna considering he doesn't have the unlimited void prior knowledge or Mahoraga to save him.

so every domain clash should go the same as it did in the anime until gojo one shots via domain
This isn't true. Sukuna wins every Domain Clash due to his open-barrier Domain being able to attack whichever side of Gojo's Barrier is weaker, meaning that Gojo will lose the clash in seconds similarly to how the very first Domain Clash went.

Gojo will burn through all 5 chances he has while Sukuna will still be on his first Domain of the day. The fight will only last a period of minutes.

This isn't true. Sukuna wins every Domain Clash due to his open-barrier Domain being able to attack whichever side of Gojo's Barrier is weaker, meaning that Gojo will lose the clash in seconds similarly to how the very first Domain Clash went.

Gojo will burn through all 5 chances he has while Sukuna will still be on his first Domain of the day. The fight will only last a period of minutes.
He will literally do what he does in canon and reinforce the outer barrier.

voting gojo for domain expansion gg
Chants dont affect a domains sure hit and theres no proof of it doing so, so every domain clash should go the same as it did in the anime until gojo one shots via domain
Prove chants doesn't affect Domains. Canonically Barriers are created by chants. Show us the proof for Domain not getting amped by chants
xkfwGvM-0082-019.png

He will literally do what he does in canon and reinforce the outer barrier.
What Gojo did is flip the conditions of his Barrier– making the outside stronger in exchange for weakening the inside.

All Sukuna has to do is attack Gojo's Barrier from the inside, destroying it in seconds.

Going off the comments, this fight happened in canon, what's the difference with the versions being used now that would change the results?

Going off the comments, this fight happened in canon, what's the difference with the versions being used now that would change the results?
Gojo is the same, the differences are with Sukuna.

True Form Sukuna does not have access to the Ten Shadows Technique, which he planned around in the canon fight in order to gain a power-up afterwards. The strategy used in canon was the riskiest he could have used, and was a far more difficult victory for Sukuna than was necessary.

Due to this Sukuna lacking the Ten Shadows, he'd instead use the safer though less-rewarding strategy of always attacking the weaker side of Gojo's Domain's Barrier with his own open-barrier Domain, shattering Gojo's Domain in seconds. This leads to Gojo being crushed in a battle of Domains, spelling certain death for Gojo who is limited to opening his Domain a grand total of 5 times.

This fight is gonna happen almost exactly how it did in canon, the only difference is Sukuna might be better at h2h and doing techs. Ultimately without Mahoraga, Sukuna and Gojo will still do the same rct of their brain to keep replenishing after their domains are defeated, Gojo will still shrink his domain to the point Sukuna has to also decrease his range to strengthen the output and like in canon Gojo damaged him good enough to the point he couldn't maintain his domain. This just like in their fight caused Sukuna unable to use his domain for a while. I think the main difference is since Gojo doesn't have to worry about adaptation or Maho spawning, he may just opt for another purple and from closer range Sukuna is gonna get hurt by it and become much weaker than Gojo and this time he won't have any way of escaping it.

Gojo
Pros
Better domain sure hit
better ct
more stamina
more likely to hit black flash (read the manga if you disagree)

Cons
Domain can be broken easier
Weaker in h2h
Sukuna
Pros
Better ct use (four arms & chants)
Better domain (barrier-less)

Cons
No way to adapt
Can't replenish his output like Gojo can
Weaker domain sure hit

Gojo fra

Then Gojo's all of the domains gets smoked by Single domain of Sukuna just like in canon
Yeah and you’re acting like Gojo didn’t force sukuna to shut off his domain via just hurting him with a single red, that will still occur here.
Prove chants doesn't affect Domains. Canonically Barriers are created by chants. Show us the proof for Domain not getting amped by chants
xkfwGvM-0082-019.png
The fact that a domains sure hit technique and the technique itself are separated. In canon, So sukuna chanting would only empower his own technique, and not the surehit.

This fight is gonna happen almost exactly how it did in canon, the only difference is Sukuna might be better at h2h and doing techs. Ultimately without Mahoraga, Sukuna and Gojo will still do the same rct of their brain to keep replenishing after their domains are defeated, Gojo will still shrink his domain to the point Sukuna has to also decrease his range to strengthen the output and like in canon Gojo damaged him good enough to the point he couldn't maintain his domain. This just like in their fight caused Sukuna unable to use his domain for a while. I think the main difference is since Gojo doesn't have to worry about adaptation or Maho spawning, he may just opt for another purple and from closer range Sukuna is gonna get hurt by it and become much weaker than Gojo and this time he won't have any way of escaping it.

Gojo

Sukuna

Gojo fra
Sukuna copied Or knows about CT recovery by watching Gojo or he himself why wouldn't he replicate same thing? You are making things up at this point. So Meguna can copy CT recovery from Gojo but True form Sukuna can't?

Also funny thing Sukuna can cancel out Gojos red by sending his dismantle slashes like how he used Piercing water. Gojo just chanted and amped Red there. You must be joking if you seriously thinks Sukuna would stand still and let Gojo fire purple while he can send normal dismantle without charging up while piercing water needed charge up time.

Technically this. These are what canonically stated or shown.
  • Chants amplify True Form Sukuna's output by 120%, while Meguna and Gojo were equal in their domain clash. Gojo would lose against True Form Sukuna because of the higher output from chants.
  • Sukuna can use his Domain and Anti-domain techniques at the same time because he has four arms and two mouths. Therefore, he wouldn't be hit by UV. You should go back and read the explanation I sent above properly.
  • Gojo would get his five domains wrecked by Sukuna's single domain, with the advantage of double casting and changing barrier conditions. Gojo would get brain-fried, and his RCT would be lowered. He wouldn't have the same level of regeneration as in his first domain clash against Sukuna. Meanwhile, Sukuna still has four more chances to cast the domain. If Sukuna closes his barriers, it would make it impossible for Gojo to escape, and he would eventually get chopped to pieces and die. Simple domain techniques of Gojo or any other techniques wouldn't hold up much, as it's clearly mentioned in the first domain clash.
  • More importantly, Gojo himself states that Sukuna could have broken Gojo's domain whenever he wanted by changing the barrier's conditions. So what I said above is more valid than any of your arguments from ignorance.
Sukuna having disadvantage in his true form is just headcanons which doesn't exist in canon.

Yeah and you’re acting like Gojo didn’t force sukuna to shut off his domain via just hurting him with a single red, that will still occur here.

The fact that a domains sure hit technique and the technique itself are separated. In canon, So sukuna chanting would only empower his own technique, and not the surehit.
You still not even sent one scan to back up what you said. I will take it as burden of proof.

Sukuna copied Or knows about CT recovery by watching Gojo or he himself why wouldn't he replicate same thing? You are making things up at this point. So Meguna can copy CT recovery from Gojo but True form Sukuna can't?
Did I say Sukuna can't do it? No I in fact pointed out they could both do it
Sukuna and Gojo will still do the same rct of their brain to keep replenishing after their domains are defeated

Also funny thing Sukuna can cancel out Gojos red by sending his dismantle slashes like how he used Piercing water. Gojo just chanted and amped Red there. You must be joking if you seriously thinks Sukuna would stand still and let Gojo fire purple whole he can send dismantle without care while piercing water needed charge up time.
When did Dismantle ever cancel out Red? And wdym "like how he used piercing water"?

He wouldn't stand still but purple has a wide range regular and with chants it would be increase or he could just launch an exploding purple.

Did I say Sukuna can't do it? No I in fact pointed out they could both do it
Cons
No way to adapt
Can't replenish his output like Gojo can
Weaker domain sure hit
I was talking about this. I thought you are talking about CT Burnout. My bad.
When did Dismantle ever cancel out Red? And wdym "like how he used piercing water"?
I said that Dismantle, like PW, should be able to cancel out Red, not that Dismantle cancelled out Red. Dismantle has more NPI than PW. I don't see why Dismantle can't do what PW can do.
He wouldn't stand still but purple has a wide range regular and with chants it would be increase or he could just launch an exploding purple.
Canonically Gojo's Purple takes charging.
18-o3pyHu92Jkjpa-m.jpg

Canonically Sukuna was able to intercept Red with PW. Gojo amplified his red. PW needs charging time like PB. Dismantle doesn't.
13-qBK-n07P8avhY-m.jpg
14-zjYckVQqkgxvt-m.jpg

Let's not talk about His Cursed tools
7-odq9lT8VU22DU-m.jpg

He has one way or another way to cancel out red so that Gojo wouldn't get chance to fire Unlimited HP or Normal HP.

Last edited:
I was talking about this.
Yeah because Sukuna can't hit black flashes like Gojo can?

Canonically Gojo's Purple takes charging.
Yeah an unlimited one + chanted one? Go back to when he shot it at Hanami or Toji.

Canonically Sukuna was able to intercept Red with PW. Gojo amplified his red. PW needs charging time like PB. Dismantle doesn't
He didn't intercept it there? Are you meaning he can try? Do you think piercing water is on Red's level of power?

Let's not talk about His Cursed tools
The thing that can't hit Gojo?

He has one way or another way to cancel out red so that Gojo wouldn't get chance to fire Unlimited HP or Normal HP.
Prove they can do that lmao.

Yeah an unlimited one + chanted one? Go back to when he shot it at Hanami or Toji.
12-svF1_o_J1MnWR.png
13-AmoBx9jIXdgug.png
14-jLz-yzoMt8CBw.png

G6fGy43-0075-012.png
G6fGy43-0075-013.png
G6fGy43-0075-014-m.jpg

• Both has 3 pages of charging up and showcasing Gojo needs to make hand signs and needs to merge Blue and Red
  • If you seriously think that Toji's Hanami's purple negs Sukuna, despite Current Gojo going all out with 200% amped purple with Utahime's help and a surprise cheap shot being able to block it, I can't help you.
12-7nZSXn-2ygS8B-m.jpg
14-2UcxHuaPUpFul.jpg

Are you suggesting that a guy who was able to intercept a 200% cheap shot from Gojo would just let his guard down and wait for Gojo to fire the technique, instead of dodging it? Despite Gojo moves his hands in the direction where he fires purple?
Well UHP I already said Sukuna would send dismantles. Also Sukuna can get close to Gojo and null the ability with DA. Unless you have proof for Gojo gets out of Sukuna's range and somehow sets up UHP. Which he couldn't do it in canon so far.
13-mZYtSF3b2g19C.jpg

He didn't intercept it there? Are you meaning he can try? Do you think piercing water is on Red's level of power?
Read what's written in the narrative. It was stated that Gojo amped Red in the meantime PW was about to intercept it. Sukuna was confident enough that PW was going to destroy the Red. Gojo wouldn't have amped it if it didn't have the power to intercept with Red.
The thing that can't hit Gojo?
Never said it can hit Gojo I was talking about Lightning intercepting Red.
Prove they can do that lmao.
Prove Red is some technique which needs special abilities or NPI to intercept with. I don't have to prove the negative.

12-svF1_o_J1MnWR.png
13-AmoBx9jIXdgug.png
14-jLz-yzoMt8CBw.png

G6fGy43-0075-012.png
G6fGy43-0075-013.png
G6fGy43-0075-014-m.jpg

• Both has 3 pages of charging up and showcasing Gojo needs to make hand signs and needs to merge Blue and Red
  • If you seriously think that Toji's Hanami's purple negs Sukuna, despite Current Gojo going all out with 200% amped purple with Utahime's help and a surprise cheap shot being able to block it, I can't help you.
12-7nZSXn-2ygS8B-m.jpg
14-2UcxHuaPUpFul.jpg

Are you suggesting that a guy who was able to intercept a 200% cheap shot from Gojo would just let his guard down and wait for Gojo to fire the technique, instead of dodging it? Despite Gojo moves his hands in the direction where he fires purple?
Well UHP I already said Sukuna would send dismantles. Also Sukuna can get close to Gojo and null the ability with DA. Unless you have proof for Gojo gets out of Sukuna's range and somehow sets up UHP. Which he couldn't do it in canon so far.
13-mZYtSF3b2g19C.jpg

Read what's written in the narrative. It was stated that Gojo amped Red in the meantime PW was about to intercept it. Sukuna was confident enough that PW was going to destroy the Red. Gojo wouldn't have amped it if it didn't have the power to intercept with Red.

Never said it can hit Gojo I was talking about Lightning intercepting Red.

Prove Red is some technique which needs special abilities or NPI to intercept with. I don't have to prove the negative.
The general point is that purple will be much harder to simply dodge from up close, something Sukuna makes clear he's wary of.

Not sure why this Red point matters much, Gojo can just send out Blues to move away any attack that Sukuna uses to hit Red with or even just protect Red himself or have Red circle around like he did in the fight.

The general point is that purple will be much harder to simply dodge from up close, something Sukuna makes clear he's wary of.
He is talking about his Weakened states not his full health. This state wouldn't be happening. This time Sukuna has less option so he would end Gojo in domain Battle. Gojo himself states Sukuna could have chosen to destroyed Barriers but he chose riskier option
17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg

This time as shown against Yuta Sukuna would spam HWB to protect himself from Sure hit off Gojo
15-Qk54J5iEEN1sq-m.jpg
and
Collapses Gojos domain from inside like this
13-V1iaYoWXZmd9I-m.jpg
14-2go6FByzbsQDu-m.jpg

While Sukuna who will be not using much DE have 4 more DE. Gojo will be in this condition
13-rq4XcSR58w-4E-m.jpg

Sukuna closes the domain and Gojo eventually dies because of he wouldn't be having time or RCT or anything to hit BF in that tough conditions
Not sure why this Red point matters much, Gojo can just send out Blues to move away any attack that Sukuna uses to hit Red with or even just protect Red himself or have Red circle around like he did in the fight.
Close Range Sukuna can use DA to minimise Red. Blue will be completely useless.

This is Gojo vs Sukuna when Sukuna stoped using adaptation and started using DA.

This is Gojo when Sukuna uses DA to properly defend himself. Easily catches Gojo and nulls blue's affects.
5-KS3r3K_p9s8hd-m.jpg
6-eCVQg-fZowBSc-m.jpg

8-30ypOzLPXmG7n-m.jpg
9-eGt52ZAmMmzmT-m.jpg

14-0qiuz7QGjp6wY-m.jpg
16-5D2HahzH26tnQ-m.jpg

This is when both has. CT burnout Gojos attacks aren't much. Oh let's not forget when CT burnout happen Sukuna should be able to use cursed tools to damage Gojo. Also Gojo isn't any superior in H2H skills when he isn't using his blue. Sukuna can block his attack easily this is we are talking about 2 hands only not his true form which has four hands.

3-J-3lFDfThhIE7-m.jpg
9-z9g7KjOGcuNZD-m.jpg

8-cyKApeWrAwOPk-m.jpg

Consistently narratively shows whenever Sukuna uses DA he is on par with Gojo without sustaining muh damage putting up a good fight just with 2 hands. His True form with 2 cursed tools and 2 more hands and a mouth in the stomach wouldn't be the same.
10-jXvjey8nfIZZp-m.jpg
15-7aChDP4LcjO1g-m.jpg

Either he can catch Gojo like how did with Kashimo using his DA and use Cursed tools to put an end. I'm not saying Cursed tool can still use CT but they should be still durable enough to function even without CT like Playful Cloud. Both has sharp edges as designed for fighting even without CT. DA only nulls innate technique not it's toughness. If not Sukuna can still use his mouth to rip Gojo apart.

17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

Don't send me scans for Gojo dominating Sukuna when Sukuna wasn't using DA because it's canonically happened due to Mahoraga. Here he doens't have a reason to not use DA and defend himself. As above I pointed out whenever he uses DA he was comparable to Gojo even in Megumi body this is not the same when comes to his True Form which has additional limbs and mouth + cursed tools.

Gojo himself states Sukuna could have chosen to destroyed Barriers but he chose riskier option
17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg

This time as shown against Yuta Sukuna would spam HWB to protect himself from Sure hit off Gojo
15-Qk54J5iEEN1sq-m.jpg
and
13-V1iaYoWXZmd9I-m.jpg
14-2go6FByzbsQDu-m.jpg

While Sukuna who will be not using much DE have 4 more DE. Gojo will be in this condition
13-rq4XcSR58w-4E-m.jpg

Sukuna closes the domain and Gojo eventually dies because of he wouldn't be having time or RCT or anything to hit BF in that tough conditions
Sukuna can't collapse the barrier from within because the sure-hit effects are canceling each other out. He destroyed it the second time by turning off his sure-hit effect inside Unlimited Void's barrier to strengthen the sure-hit outside of it

He would have to manually destroy it from within, and that's not feasible since Gojo fully expected him to try that

This is Gojo vs Sukuna when Sukuna stoped using adaptation and started using DA.

This is Gojo when Sukuna uses DA to properly defend himself. Easily catches Gojo and nulls blue's affects.
5-KS3r3K_p9s8hd-m.jpg
6-eCVQg-fZowBSc-m.jpg

8-30ypOzLPXmG7n-m.jpg
9-eGt52ZAmMmzmT-m.jpg

14-0qiuz7QGjp6wY-m.jpg
16-5D2HahzH26tnQ-m.jpg

This is when both has. CT burnout Gojos attacks aren't much. Oh let's not forget when CT burnout happen Sukuna should be able to use cursed tools to damage Gojo. Also Gojo isn't any superior in H2H skills when he isn't using his blue. Sukuna can block his attack easily this is we are talking about 2 hands only not his true form which has four hands.

3-J-3lFDfThhIE7-m.jpg
9-z9g7KjOGcuNZD-m.jpg

8-cyKApeWrAwOPk-m.jpg

Consistently narratively shows whenever Sukuna uses DA he is on par with Gojo without sustaining muh damage putting up a good fight just with 2 hands. His True form with 2 cursed tools and 2 more hands and a mouth in the stomach wouldn't be the same.
10-jXvjey8nfIZZp-m.jpg
15-7aChDP4LcjO1g-m.jpg

Either he can catch Gojo like how did with Kashimo using his DA and use Cursed tools to put an end. I'm not saying Cursed tool can still use CT but they should be still durable enough to function even without CT like Playful Cloud. Both has sharp edges as designed for fighting even without CT. DA only nulls innate technique not it's toughness. If not Sukuna can still use his mouth to rip Gojo apart.

17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

Don't send me scans for Gojo dominating Sukuna when Sukuna wasn't using DA because it's canonically happened due to Mahoraga. Here he doens't have a reason to not use DA and defend himself. As above I pointed out whenever he uses DA he was comparable to Gojo even in Megumi body this is not the same when comes to his True Form which has additional limbs and mouth + cursed tools.
Are you seriously suggesting Domain Amplification makes Sukuna fight worse? Not only is this never suggested, it's even shown to not be the case at all

Sukuna can seamlessly switch between Innate Techniques and Domain Amplification
Zuea9Q7.png

Moreover, his hand-to-hand skill is shown to be completely unfettered even while switching between Domain Amplification and Innate Techniques

Gojo outdoing him in hand-to-hand combat is completely valid and not at all a disputed idea

More than that, Gojo stood on business against a Malevolent Shrine-amped Sukuna after his Domain was shattered and Limitless was burnt out, thus Infinity and Blue were not at all factors, meaning he was fine against a significant stat advantage just off of his sheer hand-to-hand skill alone

Seriously, there's no certainty that two extra arms brings to the table when Gojo put absolute hands on Sukuna in every prolonged hand-to-hand confrontation

Especially not when mf is crazy enough to try shit like this mid-combat

Side Concerns
  • Incantations would only apply to techniques that already have known empowering words that aren't there by default, and expanding a domain already involves hand signs and chanting "Domain Expansion." And it's not like Sukuna's true form uses stronger incantations. The benefit of his true form is that he can spam incantations due to his extra mouth. It isn't suggested that they're even stronger incantations
    JQaEqBM.png

• Why are people acting like True Form Sukuna low-diffs Gojo? The entire premise of him holding off on using it is because it acts as a free heal and the benefits of his original body aren't as certain as having Mahoraga's adaptation as a backup plan. He held it back because he knew the fight against Gojo would be the fight of his life and that he'd be jumped by Jujutsu High after wins, thus he needed to hold off on the free heal. If he really could fight him without much consequential damage and low-diff him just like that, he would

Last edited:
Sukuna can't collapse the barrier from within because the sure-hit effects are canceling each other out. He destroyed it the second time by turning off his sure-hit effect inside Unlimited Void's barrier to strengthen the sure-hit outside of it

He would have to manually destroy it from within, and that's not feasible since Gojo fully expected him to try that
Me & others already addressed this part so you are ignoring the arguments me and others made
Are you seriously suggesting Domain Amplification makes Sukuna fight worse? Not only is this never suggested, it's even shown to not be the case at all

Sukuna can seamlessly switch between Innate Techniques and Domain Amplification
Zuea9Q7.png
This has nothing to do with what I said.
Moreover, his hand-to-hand skill is shown to be completely unfettered even while switching between Domain Amplification and Innate Techniques

Gojo outdoing him in hand-to-hand combat is completely valid and not at all a disputed idea

Already addressed this too.
More than that, Gojo stood on business against a Malevolent Shrine-amped Sukuna after his Domain was shattered and Limitless was burnt out, thus Infinity and Blue were not at all factors, meaning he was fine against a significant stat advantage just off of his sheer hand-to-hand skill alone

Seriously, there's no certainty that two extra arms brings to the table when Gojo put absolute hands on Sukuna in every prolonged hand-to-hand confrontation

I also sent the scans for how he uses 4 arms efficiently. So you ignored my explanation.
Especially not when mf is crazy enough to try shit like this mid-combat

Funny you sent the scans where Sukuna wasn't using DA. Also even funny in this case Gojo didn't landed a single hit on Sukuna despite using Blue. This is you completely ignoring my last point.
Side Concerns
  • Incantations would only apply to techniques that already have known empowering words that aren't there by default, and expanding a domain already involves hand signs and chanting "Domain Expansion." And it's not like Sukuna's true form uses stronger incantations. The benefit of his true form is that he can spam incantations due to his extra mouth. It isn't suggested that they're even stronger incantations
    JQaEqBM.png
Already addressed this so another argument from Ignorance from your end. I ain't gonna keep on replying to you with the scans again and again go back and read the arguments properly
  • Why are people acting like True Form Sukuna low-diffs Gojo? The entire premise of him holding off on using it is because it acts as a free heal and the benefits of his original body aren't as certain as having Mahoraga's adaptation as a backup plan. He held it back because he knew the fight against Gojo would be the fight of his life and that he'd be jumped by Jujutsu High after wins, thus he needed to hold off on the free heal. If he really could fight him without much consequential damage and low-diff him just like that, he would
He needed to evolve his CT which was stated twice in the middle of the fight so he was indeed holding back whatever you say doesn't matter.

In conclusion:
Your arguments stems from ignorance on my arguments and scans. So you should take your time & read what I said properly.
He is talking about his Weakened states not his full health. This state wouldn't be happening. This time Sukuna has less option so he would end Gojo in domain Battle. Gojo himself states Sukuna could have chosen to destroyed Barriers but he chose riskier option
17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg

15-Qk54J5iEEN1sq-m.jpg
and
13-V1iaYoWXZmd9I-m.jpg
14-2go6FByzbsQDu-m.jpg

13-rq4XcSR58w-4E-m.jpg

Close Range Sukuna can use DA to minimise Red. Blue will be completely useless.

5-KS3r3K_p9s8hd-m.jpg
6-eCVQg-fZowBSc-m.jpg

8-30ypOzLPXmG7n-m.jpg
9-eGt52ZAmMmzmT-m.jpg

14-0qiuz7QGjp6wY-m.jpg
16-5D2HahzH26tnQ-m.jpg

3-J-3lFDfThhIE7-m.jpg
9-z9g7KjOGcuNZD-m.jpg

8-cyKApeWrAwOPk-m.jpg

10-jXvjey8nfIZZp-m.jpg
15-7aChDP4LcjO1g-m.jpg

17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

Me & others already addressed this part so you are ignoring the arguments me and others made
No. None of you did that. You just said "Sukuna can just destroy his barrier from the inside" as though it would be that easy

This has nothing to do with what I said.
You implied that purely risky fighting by not using DA is what he was doing. He was, in fact, seamlessly switching to DA every time he attacked. And regardless, Gojo maintained the advantage during every prolonged hand-to-hand confrontation

Already addressed this too.
And I disputed that. Every prolonged hand-to-hand interaction ended up in Gojo's advantage

I also sent the scans for how he uses 4 arms efficiently. So you ignored my explanation.
No I didn't. I just argued against that by pointing out that Gojo's h2h skill is sufficient to fend off a significantly stat-advantaged Sukuna. Managing against four arms is very much feasible

Funny you sent the scans where Sukuna wasn't using DA. Also even funny in this case Gojo didn't landed a single hit on Sukuna despite using Blue. This is you completely ignoring my last point.
What are you even trying to say? I'm just pointing out that he could do a maneuver like that mid-combat. Quit waffling

Already addressed this so another argument from Ignorance from your end. I ain't gonna keep on replying to you with the scans again and again go back and read the arguments properly
"Already addressed"
Didn't actually prove that Domain Expansion has any extra incantations that would amplify it

He needed to evolve his CT which was stated twice in the middle of the fight so he was indeed holding back whatever you say doesn't matter.
He quite literally nearly had him with the first Domain clash and even planned on killing him during the final. You've literally pointed this out before in the discussion thread. Insane switch-up

Mahoraga's adaptation was set up in case he couldn't win the Domain clash

In conclusion:
Your arguments stems from ignorance on my arguments and scans. So you should take your time & read what I said properly.
In conclusion:
Your arguments stems from ignorance on my arguments and scans, as well as disputed arguments. So you should take your time & read what I said properly.

Last edited:
No. None of you did that. You just said "Sukuna can just destroy his barrier from the inside" as though it would be that easy

You implied that purely risky fighting by not using DA is what he was doing. He was, in fact, seamlessly switching to DA every time he attacked. And regardless, Gojo maintained the advantage during every prolonged hand-to-hand confrontation

And I disputed that. Every prolonged hand-to-hand interaction ended up in Gojo's advantage

No I didn't. I just argued against that by pointing out that Gojo's h2h skill is sufficient to fend off a significantly stat-advantaged Sukuna. Managing against four arms is very much feasible

What are you even trying to say? I'm just pointing out that he could do a maneuver like that mid-combat. Quit waffling

He quite literally nearly had him with the first Domain clash and even planned on killing him during the final. You've literally pointed this out before in the discussion thread. Insane switch-up

Mahoraga's adaptation was set up in case he couldn't win the Domain clash

In conclusion:
Your arguments stems from ignorance on my arguments and scans, as well as disputed arguments. So you should take your time & read what I said properly.
Thanks for proving you haven't read a single arguments properly.

Gojo fans: Sukuna was trying to kill Gojo from the beginning be didn't took Riskier path.
Gojo fans source:
dr-fate-source.gif

Meanwhile Canon material:
2-3iQFexo7znUco-m.jpg
12-cEYjSmFdkYPeY-m.jpg

Gojo fans: Domains don't have chants and signs
Gojo fans Source:
dr-fate-source.gif

While Canon material:
qxflvDE-0015-012.png
xkfwGvM-0082-019.png

Gojo fans: Gojo would have won anytime
Gojo fans Source:
dr-fate-source.gif

While Canon material:
3-AuB22cGuaHXR7-m.jpg
17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg

Scans: Domain have barriers & barriers needs chants/ words. Gojo states it also depends on CE. Cutting off Hakari hand stated to not being able to cast domain because of not able to use sign.

Gojo fans argument: despite I have burden of proof. I'm not gonna prove shit. Gonna call you Goofball because why not. Domains don't have chants despite scans says otherwise. I'm not making things up.

Scans:
Sukuna: i won't let you escape because I'm planning on draining you out so that I can adapt to infinity
Gojo fans: Sukuna stopping Gojo = he was trying to kill him right there.

Last edited:
"expanding a domain already involves hand signs and chanting..." -me
Scans: Domain have barriers & barriers needs chants/ words. Gojo states it also depends on CE. Cutting off Hakari hand stated to not being able to cast domain because of not able to use sign.

Gojo fans argument: Deposit I lack burden of proof. I'm not gonna prove shit. Gonna call you Goofball because why not. Domains don't have chants despite scans says otherwise. I'm not making things up.
No way you're real

Gojo fans: Despite the manga stating that using lesser chants is a faster way to use techniques, Gojo still uses Red and HOLLOW PURPLE, which involve chants and signs. Despite not showcasing this previously, Gojo uses chants and signs to amp them up. However, the pinnacle of one's Jujutsu, Domain Expansion, despite having techniques like Barriers that involve long chants, can't be amped by chants. I'm not going to send scans to prove that Domain Expansion can't be amped, despite the fight between Gojo and Sukuna already showing increased internal and external barrier power. Despite Gojo talking about cursed energy matters when it comes to Domain Expansion. Despite Sukuna amping HWB with his hand signs & chants. Only domain can't be amped.

Why?
Because Gojo fans said so.
gojo-satoru.gif

So far scans sent by Gojo fans that Domain can't be amped by chants: 0 (Zero)
bill-clinton-zero.gif

So anyone who read thread this should be able to tell who has burden of proof.

Despite it's funny, it doesn't matter if Domain gets amped or not. Most of the arguments stem from Gojo's own assertions regarding Sukuna's ability to destroy barriers by swapping the conditions.

Last edited:
Back