• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heian Era Sukuna vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Battle Assumptions
This is Sukuna during the Heian Era, not his new released form.
Gojo right after he had got unsealed.

Who wins and why?

Sukuna:
Gojo:

Sukuna from the Heian era was his current released form minus the ‘existence’ slash and knowledge of the modern day.

But I’d say Sukuna wins. Gojo was losing the beginning of the fight until he figured out how to keep his domain durable enough to survive Sukuna’s external attacks and then damage Sukuna enough to shut down Malevolent Shrine

Heian era Sukuna is able to casually react to and out speed Kashimo using his CT, who’s speed was almost blitz levels above the Sukuna that Gojo fought.

(I know Sukuna was injured and not at 100%, but we see from the Sendai fight with how Ryu compared to Yuta both when fresh and when injured and exhausted at the beginning and end of their encounter while Yuta was still at 100% health via RCT spam and 100% CE via Rika….exhaustion and injury doesn’t seem to affect speed all that much)

Gojo was really only able to blatantly outspeed Sukuna with Blue, but it didn’t seem to be to the same degree Kashimo was when he first activated his CT.

So Heian era Sukuna should be faster than Gojo which means Gojo wouldn’t be able to beat him around to shut down shrine. And Sukuna’s physical stats seem to be amped to a significant but unknown degree based on what his punches were doing to Kashimo. How that compares to Gojo, we don’t know, but Gojo not being able to damage him to the point his domain shuts off means he loses

Geto: So, how was the King of Curses?

Gojo: Insanely friggin' strong! And he wasn't giving it all he had. Honestly, I don't think I would've won even if he didn't have Megumi's Ten Shadows.

I think that since this isn't a Sukuna with Mahoraga, he wouldn't bother holding back to try and adapt to Limitless, so he'd just go all-out from the start. Gojo stands a chance, but it seems clear imo that Sukuna is more likely to win as he would win the first Domain clash and go for the kill immediately.

I think that since this isn't a Sukuna with Mahoraga, he wouldn't bother holding back to try and adapt to Limitless, so he'd just go all-out from the start. Gojo stands a chance, but it seems clear imo that Sukuna is more likely to win as he would win the first Domain clash and go for the kill immediately.
Wouldn’t Gojo just teleport out of its range he isn’t dumb? Also fighting someone that is so much stronger would force him to be way more vigilant.
Sukuna from the Heian era was his current released form minus the ‘existence’ slash and knowledge of the modern day.

But I’d say Sukuna wins. Gojo was losing the beginning of the fight until he figured out how to keep his domain durable enough to survive Sukuna’s external attacks and then damage Sukuna enough to shut down Malevolent Shrine

Heian era Sukuna is able to casually react to and out speed Kashimo using his CT, who’s speed was almost blitz levels above the Sukuna that Gojo fought.

(I know Sukuna was injured and not at 100%, but we see from the Sendai fight with how Ryu compared to Yuta both when fresh and when injured and exhausted at the beginning and end of their encounter while Yuta was still at 100% health via RCT spam and 100% CE via Rika….exhaustion and injury doesn’t seem to affect speed all that much)

Gojo was really only able to blatantly outspeed Sukuna with Blue, but it didn’t seem to be to the same degree Kashimo was when he first activated his CT.

So Heian era Sukuna should be faster than Gojo which means Gojo wouldn’t be able to beat him around to shut down shrine. And Sukuna’s physical stats seem to be amped to a significant but unknown degree based on what his punches were doing to Kashimo. How that compares to Gojo, we don’t know, but Gojo not being able to damage him to the point his domain shuts off means he loses
The six eyes could allow Gojo to react since he can process things at an insane rate and see that this Sukuna is no joke. Also Gojo can activate his domain in 0.2 seconds. Gojo win con so far UV and hollow purple.

Hiena Era Sukuna physical body is called as perfection and additionally second mouth would constantly keeps chanting spells so attacks would be atleast 120% stronger than normal attacks. Additionally Meguna vs Gojo domain clash was even but as I said Chants from second mouth should give a boost to Sukuna domain. So I believe Gojo would lose in sure hit affects of domain.

As I was talking about physicals we already know how it would affect Sorcerers fighting skills. Take Yuji for example he is grade 1 Sorcerer level even without CE. With CE he can Reinforce his body even stronger. But Megumi body without CE was weaker than Yujis. The fact Sukuna was still able to amp it to the point where it could match Gojos power. Already shows how much his true form would make the difference.

Fighting with 4 arms which he normally used too should also come in handy. Unlike 2 hards where 4 hands his fighting skills would be doubled than what Meguna was able to do. Additionally he can catch Gojo with two hands and punch him with remaining 2 free arms like he did with Kashimo. So domain amplification will do most of the work.

Gojo already mentioned in chapter 228 that Sukuna isn't trying to destroy domain despite he could. So not having Mahogara would lead Sukuna into destroying Gojos domain from outside instead of depending on Mahogara. So I would say Sukuna would exhaust Gojo with domain clash and he would simply close the domain once Gojo gets brain roasted and chops him into pieces.

Also Sukuna can send slashes freely so Gojo wouldn't have any chances of firing Unlimited HP.

Overall Voting Sukuna

Last edited:
Yeah, Sukuna take this. Gojo is not gonna win a single domain clash. There will be no "His domain was actived 0.01 seconds faster" for Gojo since Sukuna's four arms are gonna make everything extremly easy. His domain is gonna have 120% of the potency and is gonna be cast faster. After four times of Unlimited Void, Gojo will be a dead man

Sukuna FRA

Sukuna destroys him in the domain clash.

Lol at Gojo trying to fight 4 arm Sukuna with his tools before getting his domain cracked. If he flips the barrier conditions, Sukuna destroys it easily from inside while fighting + chanting constantly.

0.2 seconds domain is the amount of time that the domain last. Isnt gonne be useful at all
But it is further explained that in the Mahito fight that the sure hit and the domain activation can be altered which bypasses Todo simple domain activation.

Last edited:
I'm not exactly caught up, so I could be mistaken. But is the number of arms and chants even stated to aid in Domain Clashes? From peaking at the fight, I thought it only strengthened Cursed Techniques and allowed you to use more at once. In regards to Domain potency, I thought that was decided by three factors:

1. How polished ones domain is
2. Compatibility
3. Cursed Energy
image.png

The only issue is the other two weren't really expanded on. What is compatibility in reference to? What quality of Cursed Energy matters? Output? Quantity? Efficiency?

That said, in regard to speed, I don't think having extra arms or mouths matter. I think that's dependent on how one can minimize gestures and how many steps one can withhold from invoking a technique. No? And in that regard, I think Gojo has an advantage. Even as a Teenager, he was practicing minimizing gestures to reduce the time to deploy techniques. And during his fight with Sukuna, it was further affirmed to be a factor in the quality of a Sorcerer.
image.png

image.png

However, the two seem very relative given how many times they were able to clash Domains regardless. With Gojo eventually landing one less than 0.01 seconds faster after a few failed attempts.

I think in regards to how a Domain battle would play out would be similar to what we got in canon. The two cancel each others Domains out a few times, Gojo inflicts an injury, then lands a Domain faster by a very short period of time. And with no Mahoraga to fall back on like in the actual fight, he'd just be ****** from there. Heck, without the Ten Shadows technique, Gojo doesn't need to be conservative with how he uses his techniques. He can inflict injuries onto Sukuna more frequently and just spam dozens of Lapse Blue's and Reversal Red's without consequence. He can just focus his techniques on Sukuna alone without needing to worry about cards being plucked from his hand.

And Gojo's techniques seem better suited for 1v1 combat than Sukuna's do due to both versatility and variety. So while Sukuna does admittedly gain some advantages such as extra arms and a mouth to cast more techniques uninterrupted, Gojo also has less people to focus on and doesn't need to worry about using his techniques as few times as possible to avoid adaptation. So in a way, both get to fight more all out. Which I think closes the gap, and leads to Sukuna eventually succumbing to Unlimited Void.

Last edited:

I dont think Kashimo getting (iirc) one really good “blitz” in directly after transforming into a new never seen before Transformation especially against a very low on CE Sukuna and then getting immediately dealt with after Sukuna healed himself and had a chance to adjust to the new power is enough proof to say hes significantly faster then Gojo.

Also again I dont see why Sukuna’s punches doing alot of damage to Kashimo is proof that that form is significantly stronger then Gojo either, that requires the assumption that is Kashimo is generally equivalent to Gojo in terms of durability and afaik theres very little evidence to really support that. Honestly theres more evidence to support them being comparable in terms of speed then in durability.

Two things that I think would aid Gojo here (Perhaps not enough to win but still aid him) is that he no longer has to worry about anyone getting caught in the cross fire and more importantly he wouldnt be trying to save Megumi, which is something he was actively attempting in the fight. I know it was at one point questioned if he still was, albeit later in the fight, but it was never properly confirmed he had actually stopped.

I'm not exactly caught up, so I could be mistaken. But is the number of arms and chants even stated to aid in Domain Clashes? From peaking at the fight, I thought it only strengthened Cursed Techniques and allowed you to use more at once.
Once Gojo and Sukuna expand their domains, they will clash evenly on the inside. Gojo has to damage Sukuna enough to the point that he cannot maintain Shrine faster than Sukuna breaks his domain from the exterior. It is much harder for Gojo

Gojo was clapping Meguna due in H2H which allowed the two to happen at the same time in the first place. What people mean is that Gojo is NOT clapping 4 Arm Sukuna who is constantly amping himself with chants and has extra arms in H2H and so isn't winning the "domain clash" afterwards if you know what I mean
The two cancel each others Domains out a few times, Gojo inflicts an injury, then lands a Domain faster by a very short period of time.
He is not beating Sukuna inside the domain in H2H as easily. Any advantage Gojo loses is crucial since it was basically even while Gojo had the advantage of Meguna being physically worse off than OGKuna.

The narrator states that there is no greater advantage a sorcerer can have than having extra arms and an extra mouth: akin to "perfection" as per Kashimo.

Imagine Sukuna grabs two of his hands or they lock hands. Sukuna has 2 more hands to beat him with.
And with no Mahoraga to fall back on like in the actual fight, he'd just be ****** from there. Heck, without the Ten Shadows technique, Gojo doesn't need to be conservative with how he uses his techniques. He can inflict injuries onto Sukuna more frequently and just spam dozens of Lapse Blue's and Reversal Red's without consequence. He can just focus his techniques on Sukuna alone without needing to worry about cards being plucked from his hand.
Ignoring the fact he would overwhelm him, Sukuna didn't need Mahoraga in that instance. He wanted to take remove Unlimited Void as an option/adapt to it first. He could likely have broke out the domain from the inside once Gojo flipped conditions instead of making a binding vow like he did. As Gojo said, he took the riskier option.

Summary: Gojo has to overwhelm Heian Sukuna with the same ferocity as he did with Meguna to not get his barrier annihilated from the outside before Shrine collapses, which isn't happening imo. If he switches barrier conditions, Sukuna can likely destroy the domain from the inside without worrying about trying to adapt Mahoraga or any of that nonsense.

I'm not exactly caught up, so I could be mistaken. But is the number of arms and chants even stated to aid in Domain Clashes? From peaking at the fight, I thought it only strengthened Cursed Techniques and allowed you to use more at once. In regards to Domain potency, I thought that was decided by three factors:

1. How polished ones domain is
2. Compatibility
3. Cursed Energy
image.png

The only issue is the other two weren't really expanded on. What is compatibility in reference to? What quality of Cursed Energy matters? Output? Quantity? Efficiency?

That said, in regard to speed, I don't think having extra arms or mouths matter. I think that's dependent on how one can minimize gestures and how many steps one can withhold from invoking a technique. No? And in that regard, I think Gojo has an advantage. Even as a Teenager, he was practicing minimizing gestures to reduce the time to deploy techniques. And during his fight with Sukuna, it was further affirmed to be a factor in the quality of a Sorcerer.
image.png

image.png

However, the two seem very relative given how many times they were able to clash Domains regardless. With Gojo eventually landing one less than 0.01 seconds faster after a few failed attempts.

I think in regards to how a Domain battle would play out would be similar to what we got in canon. The two cancel each others Domains out a few times, Gojo inflicts an injury, then lands a Domain faster by a very short period of time. And with no Mahoraga to fall back on like in the actual fight, he'd just be ****** from there. Heck, without the Ten Shadows technique, Gojo doesn't need to be conservative with how he uses his techniques. He can inflict injuries onto Sukuna more frequently and just spam dozens of Lapse Blue's and Reversal Red's without consequence. He can just focus his techniques on Sukuna alone without needing to worry about cards being plucked from his hand.
He can't inflict anything this time
  • Sukuna got injury because he wasn't using DA alone he switched to TS and DA so which made Sukuna only punching bag. If he used DA he could have evaded the injury so definitely Domain battle won't go the same way as in manga.
  • Sukuna has no reason to hold back here. Meguna main purpose was to adapt to infinity and get a slash suited for Sukuna. Here Sukuna has no Mahogara so he would go all out. And destroy Gojos domain from outside.
And Gojo's techniques seem better suited for 1v1 combat than Sukuna's do due to both versatility and variety. So while Sukuna does admittedly gain some advantages such as extra arms and a mouth to cast more techniques uninterrupted, Gojo also has less people to focus on and doesn't need to worry about using his techniques as few times as possible to avoid adaptation. So in a way, both get to fight more all out. Which I think closes the gap, and leads to Sukuna eventually succumbing to Unlimited Void.
Meguna was matching with Gojo even without any second mouth and Hands. Also what you are saying is wrong. Gojo had to fight 3 vs 1 for only final 3 chapters of the fight until that Sukuna was clearly holding on his own despite having weaker body like Megumi.

Also Sukuna True form is called as PERFECTION which has overwhelming advantage over other Sorcerers

Additionally 2 more Cursed tools which would make Sukuna defend and attack at same time.

Two things that I think would aid Gojo here (Perhaps not enough to win but still aid him) is that he no longer has to worry about anyone getting caught in the cross fire and more importantly he wouldnt be trying to save Megumi, which is something he was actively attempting in the fight. I know it was at one point questioned if he still was, albeit later in the fight, but it was never properly confirmed he had actually stopped.
Headcanon

Gojo never once in his battle said he was trying to save Megumi and holding back. Infact he clearly mentioned he pushed his limits to maximum & used all of what he has got.

In the beginning of the fight Gojo clearly mentioned he don't would about Megumi after he kills Sukuna so he won't be holding back.
I dont think Kashimo getting (iirc) one really good “blitz” in directly after transforming into a new never seen before Transformation especially against a very low on CE Sukuna and then getting immediately dealt with after Sukuna healed himself and had a chance to adjust to the new power is enough proof to say hes significantly faster then Gojo.

Also again I dont see why Sukuna’s punches doing alot of damage to Kashimo is proof that that form is significantly stronger then Gojo either, that requires the assumption that is Kashimo is generally equivalent to Gojo in terms of durability and afaik theres very little evidence to really support that. Honestly theres more evidence to support them being comparable in terms of speed then in durability.
Hiena Era Sukuna physical body is called as perfection and additionally second mouth would constantly keeps chanting spells so attacks would be atleast 120% stronger than normal attacks. Additionally Meguna vs Gojo domain clash was even but as I said Chants from second mouth should give a boost to Sukuna domain. So I believe Gojo would lose in sure hit affects of domain.

As I was talking about physicals we already know how it would affect Sorcerers fighting skills. Take Yuji for example he is grade 1 Sorcerer level even without CE. With CE he can Reinforce his body even stronger. But Megumi body without CE was weaker than Yujis. The fact Sukuna was still able to amp it to the point where it could match Gojos power. Already shows how much his true form would make the difference.

Fighting with 4 arms which he normally used too should also come in handy. Unlike 2 hards where 4 hands his fighting skills would be doubled than what Meguna was able to do. Additionally he can catch Gojo with two hands and punch him with remaining 2 free arms like he did with Kashimo. So domain amplification will do most of the work.

Gojo already mentioned in chapter 228 that Sukuna isn't trying to destroy domain despite he could. So not having Mahogara would lead Sukuna into destroying Gojos domain from outside instead of depending on Mahogara. So I would say Sukuna would exhaust Gojo with domain clash and he would simply close the domain once Gojo gets brain roasted and chops him into pieces.

Also Sukuna can send slashes freely so Gojo wouldn't have any chances of firing Unlimited HP.

Overall Voting Sukuna
  • Sukuna got injury because he wasn't using DA alone he switched to TS and DA so which made Sukuna only punching bag. If he used DA he could have evaded the injury so definitely Domain battle won't go the same way as in manga.
  • Sukuna has no reason to hold back here. Meguna main purpose was to adapt to infinity and get a slash suited for Sukuna. Here Sukuna has no Mahogara so he would go all out. And destroy Gojos domain from outside.

Meguna was matching with Gojo even without any second mouth and Hands. Also what you are saying is wrong. Gojo had to fight 3 vs 1 for only final 3 chapters of the fight until that Sukuna was clearly holding on his own despite having weaker body like Megumi.

Also Sukuna True form is called as PERFECTION which has overwhelming advantage over other Sorcerers

Additionally 2 more Cursed tools which would make Sukuna defend and attack at same time.
Already explained it here how his true form give him advantage.
His body and weapons are hyped by narrative alone to showcase how they are way above anyone else..

Once Gojo and Sukuna expand their domains, they will clash evenly on the inside. Gojo has to damage Sukuna enough to the point that he cannot maintain Shrine faster than Sukuna breaks his domain from the exterior. It is much harder for Gojo

Gojo was clapping Meguna due in H2H which allowed the two to happen at the same time in the first place. What people mean is that Gojo is NOT clapping 4 Arm Sukuna who is constantly amping himself with chants and has extra arms in H2H and so isn't winning the "domain clash" afterwards if you know what I mean
Ah, I think I get what you mean.
He is not beating Sukuna inside the domain in H2H as easily. Any advantage Gojo loses is crucial since it was basically even while Gojo had the advantage of Meguna being physically worse off than OGKuna.
If I am not mistaken, can't Gojo use his Cursed Techniques when they clash? I recall him using Red to screw over Sukuna's Domain.
Ignoring the fact he would overwhelm him, Sukuna didn't need Mahoraga in that instance. He wanted to take remove Unlimited Void as an option/adapt to it first. He could likely have broke out the domain from the inside once Gojo flipped conditions instead of making a binding vow like he did. As Gojo said, he took the riskier option.

Summary: Gojo has to overwhelm Heian Sukuna with the same ferocity as he did with Meguna to not get his barrier annihilated from the outside before Shrine collapses, which isn't happening imo. If he switches barrier conditions, Sukuna can likely destroy the domain from the inside without worrying about trying to adapt Mahoraga or any of that nonsense.
If he wanted to remove Unlimited Void as an option, it seems clear that there was some level of risk for Sukuna himself, and that it wasn't as easy as simply "breaking out". Not to say he can't break out, but it likely comes at some risk if he felt the need to let Mahoraga adapt to it to secure his victory.
This is what I don't get. If Sukuna had zero risk with breaking out as easily you guys say he does, why didn't he opt for that instead of adapting? It's clear that it would use up some precious resources that he would need for later. There must be some risk allocated to this action, otherwise he'd have used the method you suggested every time. Sukuna even explicitly states:

"To be honest, I thought a Cursed Technique effect like Unlimited Void, which only activates in a Domain, would be difficult to handle... So I wanted to rid you of that move first."

That's fine and dandy, but Gojo is stated to be the naturally stronger fighter inside a domain anyways. It's how he ended up punching a hole in Sukuna's chest. The two at this point should be pretty relative, and Sukuna using Domain Amplification while it defends him from Gojo's technique removes his own ability to use Techniques. Gojo can grab two hands, and tear them off with a kick to the chest (He wouldn't need to be grounded if Sukuna's two arms could support him, whereas Sukuna doing the same would result in him falling) to cause gradual damage.

If Sukuna is ever caught with his Domain Amplification down? Gojo can spam Blues all over Sukuna to cause extreme damage in an instant, like so:
12.jpg

Unironically, Sukuna's only way of winning would be if he keeps Domain Amplification on during the entire fight. Which is extraordinarily unlikely given how often he likes using his techniques. Gojo would only ever need to bait the technique out. Which is extremely easy given he can teleport and fly. Plus has telekinesis which he can use to move objects to impede his path. Gojo's intellect + Blue eyes would let him see that as a viable option.

Once Domain Amplification's down? See the picture above. He spawns Blue and Red galore on Sukuna, causes substantial damage, Reverse Cursed Technique lag, and boom. Gojo pulls off his Domain faster and wins. Hell, he wouldn't even necessarily need to wait it out, because Domain Amplification doesn't even negate all the damage:
11.jpg

However, I don't think he'll need to resort to such while he still has 5 Domain Expansions left in him.

Now granted, I didn't read the entire fight in detail since I didn't want to spoil everything about the fight for myself, I kept up with a fair chunk of it. So if there's a lapse in my knowledge, feel free to inform me. But all Gojo would need to do is quite literally just spam Blue and Red at Sukuna until he needs to heal while maintaining a distance, and then use Domain Expansion to capture him in it. Then he's ****** because RCT creates a lag. And we know what Unlimited Void will do to him from there.

This is what I don't get. If Sukuna had zero risk with breaking out as easily you guys say he does, why didn't he opt for that instead of adapting? It's clear that it would use up some precious resources that he would need for later. There must be some risk allocated to this action, otherwise he'd have used the method you suggested every time.
As I already explained Sukuna plan was using Mahogara and ten shadows to win the fight. He came with that alone. He didn't changed to any other things as he planned before hand.
Sukuna even explicitly states:

"To be honest, I thought a Cursed Technique effect like Unlimited Void, which only activates in a Domain, would be difficult to handle... So I wanted to rid you of that move first."
Yeah because his goal was infinity. He wanted to get the Slash which Bypasses infinity. You know he later states I will close the domain and use Gojo as chopping board to adapt to infinity. He constantly was trying to find a way on his own using Mahogara as a blueprint.
That's fine and dandy, but Gojo is stated to be the naturally stronger fighter inside a domain anyways. It's how he ended up punching a hole in Sukuna's chest. The two at this point should be pretty relative, and Sukuna using Domain Amplification while it defends him from Gojo's technique removes his own ability to use Techniques. Gojo can grab two hands, and tear them off with a kick to the chest (He wouldn't need to be grounded if Sukuna's two arms could support him, whereas Sukuna doing the same would result in him falling) to cause gradual damage.
Megumi body ≠ Sukuna true form
Sukuna didn't even had his cursed tools
Sukuna wasn't even using DA the full time or blocking the attacks fully.
If Sukuna is ever caught with his Domain Amplification down? Gojo can spam Blues all over Sukuna to cause extreme damage in an instant, like so:
12.jpg
Unironically, Sukuna's only way of winning would be if he keeps Domain Amplification on during the entire fight. Which is extraordinarily unlikely given how often he likes using his techniques. Gojo would only ever need to bait the technique out. Which is extremely easy given he can teleport and fly. Plus has telekinesis which he can use to move objects to impede his path. Gojo's intellect + Blue eyes would let him see that as a viable option.
Sukuna is way stronger than this fodder. Also Gojo uses Blue in chapter 224 even before Sukuna had DA activated he can't crush things which are stronger than him. So this argument of blue doing any damage doesn't work. Also let's not forget about RCT
Gojo was using his six eyes throughout the fight still didn't do anything extra.
Also you are ignoring the fact Sukuna with his second mouth has 120% output atleast. The fact Meguna vs Gojo fight already stated they were even inside Domain sure hits. Sukuna true form AP Inside domain would Overpower UV.
Once Domain Amplification's down? See the picture above. He spawns Blue and Red galore on Sukuna, causes substantial damage, Reverse Cursed Technique lag, and boom. Gojo pulls off his Domain faster and wins. Hell, he wouldn't even necessarily need to wait it out, because Domain Amplification doesn't even negate all the damage:
11.jpg

However, I don't think he'll need to resort to such while he still has 5 Domain Expansions left in him.
RCT+Gojo wouldn't have any time to hit Sukuna if Sukuna fights offensively instead of running around like here to adapt.
Now granted, I didn't read the entire fight in detail since I didn't want to spoil everything about the fight for myself, I kept up with a fair chunk of it. So if there's a lapse in my knowledge, feel free to inform me. But all Gojo would need to do is quite literally just spam Blue and Red at Sukuna until he needs to heal while maintaining a distance, and then use Domain Expansion to capture him in it. Then he's ****** because RCT creates a lag. And we know what Unlimited Void will do to him from there.
Again you are completely ignoring Meguna ≠ Heiern Era Sukuna.
  • 120% Output
  • 4 arms
  • 2 cursed tools
These would make the difference. Additionally Sukuna was good in Hand to Hand he only got injured and got hit by UV because of taking risky move.

Gege made the fight as TS vs Six Eyes user not Sukuna vs Gojo literally. Blame Gege for making Sukuna take risky path instead of going for easy one.

Sorry for pinging again

Here Gojo states Sukuna isn't using architecture to attack which is refering to previous chapter 224 where he used domain amplification to null infinity and dropped a building on Gojo. I believe this also shows Sukuna could just use his DA and Cursed tools at same time even if he can't use CT. Tools would give a huge advantage. Especially they are sharp tools Sukuna catching Gojos hands with his 2 hands and putting two tools into his head or throat would also do the job.

Last edited:
As I already explained Sukuna plan was using Mahogara and ten shadows to win the fight. He came with that alone. He didn't changed to any other things as he planned before hand.
So is your assertion that Sukuna is a stubborn fighter who will risk his life to do the thing he wants during a fight as opposed to taking the way easier route out? If so, that's not a good look for Sukuna strategy-wise.
Yeah because his goal was infinity. He wanted to get the Slash which Bypasses infinity. You know he later states I will close the domain and use Gojo as chopping board to adapt to infinity. He constantly was trying to find a way on his own using Mahogara as a blueprint.
Or he just means the effects it has are devastating and thus would be difficult to deal with in general. After all, one successful hit from Unlimited Void means immediate victory for Gojo.
Megumi body ≠ Sukuna true form
Sukuna didn't even had his cursed tools
Sukuna wasn't even using DA the full time or blocking the attacks fully.
Sure, but Sukuna's true form is only unquantifiably above. As is Gojo. And even when Sukuna blocked, or was unable to block, he was constantly getting beat back. That's why he ended up with a hole in his chest in a straight fist to fist fight after fighting for several minutes inside of a domain. And even when he used Domain Amplification, Red still burnt most of his entire face off.
Sukuna is way stronger than this fodder. Also Gojo uses Blue in chapter 224 even before Sukuna had DA activated he can't crush things which are stronger than him. So this argument of blue doing any damage doesn't work. Also let's not forget about RCT
Gojo was using his six eyes throughout the fight still didn't do anything extra.
Also you are ignoring the fact Sukuna with his second mouth has 120% output atleast. The fact Meguna vs Gojo fight already stated they were even inside Domain sure hits. Sukuna true form AP Inside domain would Overpower UV.
Him being stronger is irrelevant. You missed the point. That was just to demonstrate what Gojo would do to Sukuna. Spawn Blue's all over him until he receives enough damage to force his regeneration. Can he tank a single Blue? Yes. Is he going to tank being hit by dozens of Lapse Blue Reversal over and over and over again without even a scratch? Hell no. That's going to **** his body up the same way a single Reversal Red incinerated half his face and his arms despite using Domain Amplification.

"Also let's not forget about RCT"

That's like my entire argument... how would I have forgotten? The minute Sukuna goes to regenerate, Gojo wins because he pulls off his domain faster. Sukuna can't regenerate or he's screwed.

Six Eyes let him pinpoint the weakness of Sukuna's domain and understand his techniques. This is a Sukuna who doesn't even know about Gojo and has experienced less Jujutsu, such as RCT to recover a burnt out Technique which he learned and replicated after watching Gojo use it.

Where is it stated the second mouth gives at least 120% buffs to regular punches and strikes? I ask this unironically. Like I said; I've only skimmed recent chapters because I don't want to spoil everything from myself. From what I recall, you can only buff Techniques to 120% with incantations/gestures, and that would imply his Domain Amplification is down. What does that mean? Gojo can spam Red and Blue against him which will force RCT and thus net him a win.
RCT+Gojo wouldn't have any time to hit Sukuna if Sukuna fights offensively instead of running around like here to adapt.
And what happens if he uses Reverse Cursed Technique? As I said NUMEROUS times before, checkmate. Sukuna's Domain comes out less than a thousandth of a second later and he loses. If he fights offensively? Doesn't matter much if Gojo can fly away and play it defensively until he's forced to use his techniques. Gojo's flight + teleportation gives him the overwhelming mobility advantage.
Again you are completely ignoring Meguna ≠ Heiern Era Sukuna.
  • 120% Output
  • 4 arms
  • 2 cursed tools
These would make the difference. Additionally Sukuna was good in Hand to Hand he only got injured and got hit by UV because of taking risky move.

Gege made the fight as TS vs Six Eyes user not Sukuna vs Gojo literally. Blame Gege for making Sukuna take risky path instead of going for easy one.
120% isn't super substantial. Especially against the guy who was better in H2H combat and punched a hole in his chest. But I'm not completely ignoring it. 120% just isn't that big. Especially if Gojo lands Black Flashes like he did in the canon battle. In which Sukuna would be extra screwed.

Four arms can be taken care of with Gojo's fight style if he's forced into close combat. Two of his arms are occupied with two of Sukuna's? Either kick him in the chest to tear his arms off, or wrap his legs around Sukuna's two extra arms and wrestle him down using his Techniques on himself to make it easier.

As would Gojo not needing to worry about all the hindrances he had during the actual battle. That would certainly make the difference.

Then that's just a character flaw for Sukuna. Something Gojo could exploit and just result in a loss for Sukuna. I'm more than fine with accepting that.
Sorry for pinging again
It's fine mate, lol.
Here Gojo states Sukuna isn't using architecture to attack which is refering to previous chapter 224 where he used domain amplification to null infinity and dropped a building on Gojo. I believe this also shows Sukuna could just use his DA and Cursed tools at same time even if he can't use CT. Tools would give a huge advantage. Especially they are sharp tools Sukuna catching Gojos hands with his 2 hands and putting two tools into his head or throat would also do the job.
This just links me to a copium meme... Was that intentional or...?

So is your assertion that Sukuna is a stubborn fighter who will risk his life to do the thing he wants during a fight as opposed to taking the way easier route out? If so, that's not a good look for Sukuna strategy-wise.
Not saying he was stubborn. He came with a plan so he didn't changed his stance. He had multiple things planned already.
Look he planned to create a slash which would Bypass Infinity even if Mahogara got destroyed he can use it on his own. The fact he didn't jumped on Gojo when Mahogara and Agito was teaming up instead he was commending Mahogara to show him the slash already shows his plan.
He is not a fool. He just had the plan and he wanted to go with that plan alone.
Or he just means the effects it has are devastating and thus would be difficult to deal with in general. After all, one successful hit from Unlimited Void means immediate victory for Gojo.
Gojo himself states he wasn't sure if he would have won if Sukuna didn't had TS + Sukuna could use DA to tank UV. Fanbook clearly mentioned DA can null Sure hits like Simple domain. Sukuna only got hit from UV because using TS.
DA and TS can't be used at same time.
Sure, but Sukuna's true form is only unquantifiably above. As is Gojo. And even when Sukuna blocked, or was unable to block, he was constantly getting beat back. That's why he ended up with a hole in his chest in a straight fist to fist fight after fighting for several minutes inside of a domain. And even when he used Domain Amplification, Red still burnt most of his entire face off.
Sukuna didn't defended with his CT. What gojo gonna do when he fired the red and Sukuna fires his slashes to cancel it off? Nothing. This will happen when Sukuna doens't have TS he would cancel Gojos attacks with his own

As for blue Gojo used it multiple times on Sukuna didn't do much damage.
Him being stronger is irrelevant. You missed the point. That was just to demonstrate what Gojo would do to Sukuna. Spawn Blue's all over him until he receives enough damage to force his regeneration. Can he tank a single Blue? Yes. Is he going to tank being hit by dozens of Lapse Blue Reversal over and over and over again without even a scratch? Hell no. That's going to **** his body up the same way a single Reversal Red incinerated half his face and his arms despite using Domain Amplification.

"Also let's not forget about RCT"

That's like my entire argument... how would I have forgotten? The minute Sukuna goes to regenerate, Gojo wins because he pulls off his domain faster. Sukuna can't regenerate or he's screwed.
Gojo clearly mentioned that even without MEGUMI technique he wasn't sure about winning. If like you said Blue and Unlimited Void was enough to put Sukuna down he wouldn't have made this statement.
Also Gojo was using Blue the whole time he couldn't crush him or do enough damage to him to the point where Sukuna couldn't continue the fight.
You should know from chapter 223 to chapter 232 Sukuna was taking the hits from Blue and Red and even HP. Not any of the Shikigamis.
Six Eyes let him pinpoint the weakness of Sukuna's domain and understand his techniques. This is a Sukuna who doesn't even know about Gojo and has experienced less Jujutsu, such as RCT to recover a burnt out Technique which he learned and replicated after watching Gojo use it.
Like I already mentioned Gojo had his six active all the time in his current fight he couldn't do anything extra he gave his all still couldn't pin point any other weak points
Where is it stated the second mouth gives at least 120% buffs to regular punches and strikes? I ask this unironically. Like I said; I've only skimmed recent chapters because I don't want to spoil everything from myself. From what I recall, you can only buff Techniques to 120% with incantations/gestures, and that would imply his Domain Amplification is down. What does that mean? Gojo can spam Red and Blue against him which will force RCT and thus net him a win.
It's mentioned in chants amp the output. Utahime can amp it to 120%. So I took it as baseline. Even Gojo can amp his stats by 80%. So either 120% or 80% whatever you take it.
And what happens if he uses Reverse Cursed Technique? As I said NUMEROUS times before, checkmate. Sukuna's Domain comes out less than a thousandth of a second later and he loses. If he fights offensively? Doesn't matter much if Gojo can fly away and play it defensively until he's forced to use his techniques. Gojo's flight + teleportation gives him the overwhelming mobility advantage.
Sukuna was using RCT after 3rd domain battle and 4th domain battle Despite having critical damage still didn't got caught in the UV. So the argument of just when Sukuna uses RCT him getting hit by UV doesn't work. To make Sukuna gets caught in UV Gojo needs to do more damage to slow his process. Like I said Sukuna wouldn't gets hurt if he seriously goes offensive and fights Gojo with his own hands instead of depending on adaptation.
120% isn't super substantial. Especially against the guy who was better in H2H combat and punched a hole in his chest. But I'm not completely ignoring it. 120% just isn't that big. Especially if Gojo lands Black Flashes like he did in the canon battle. In which Sukuna would be extra screwed.
Gojo landed BF based on catching Sukuna off-guard.
120% is a big thing when Both were currently equal slight increase or decrease would make big difference between the two.
Four arms can be taken care of with Gojo's fight style if he's forced into close combat. Two of his arms are occupied with two of Sukuna's? Either kick him in the chest to tear his arms off, or wrap his legs around Sukuna's two extra arms and wrestle him down using his Techniques on himself to make it easier.

I explained it here how Sukuna body would have big amp for his Physical fighting style and durability.
As would Gojo not needing to worry about all the hindrances he had during the actual battle. That would certainly make the difference.

Then that's just a character flaw for Sukuna. Something Gojo could exploit and just result in a loss for Sukuna. I'm more than fine with accepting that.
What hindrance? Gojo was clearly mentioned as going all out without caring for Megumi by Gojos own words before the fight and even in afterlife he says he was going all out and he wasn't sure if he would have beaten Sukuna without TS.
It's fine mate, lol.

This just links me to a copium meme... Was that intentional or...?
Nah I forgot to add the cursed tools in previous arguments. Anyway cursed tools + DA Would do most of the work.

I can see you are in a notion if Sukuna gets hurt he would get caught in the UV which is completely wrong by what manga states. Sukuna wasn't concentrating full on H2H he was clearly on Adaptation plan. Like I already explained 3rd and 4th domain Sukuna still had injuries still didn't Stopped him from casting the domain or getting his CT burnout back. 4 arms with 2 cursed tools can do better than what happened on the manga and can defend properly and go on offensive. Red can be cancelled out by dismantle. Blue gets negged by DA even if he gets small damage he would use RCT to heal. Like I said Gojo needs to inflict very big damage if he wants to slow down Sukuna which he can't if he is fighting 4 arms Sukuna whose physicals is way above MEGUMI pay grade. Sukuna and Meguna were matched by first domain clash inside sure hit. Sukuna chants would Overpower UV sure hits so Gojo would have disadvantage. Also Compressed DE only has time period of 3mins while it's implied Sukuna Domain can stay for longer time Gojo needed to damage Sukuna to cancel the domain. So that tactics of Gojo does not work here.

Last edited:
I went and brought the scans for these. So I didn't replied to these arguments previously
Six Eyes let him pinpoint the weakness of Sukuna's domain and understand his techniques.
Despite Gojo having Six Eyes Sukuna efficiency was quick enough to counter Gojo.
This is a Sukuna who doesn't even know about Gojo and has experienced less Jujutsu, such as RCT to recover a burnt out Technique which he learned and replicated after watching Gojo use it.
It was clearly implied that Sukuna had knowledge of CT burn out. Sukuna even explained that to Gojo how it works.
Beside Sukuna would copy it even if he doesn't have any knowledge.
If he fights offensively? Doesn't matter much if Gojo can fly away and play it defensively until he's forced to use his techniques. Gojo's flight + teleportation gives him the overwhelming mobility advantage.
This would just result in a stalemate if Gojo running around without trying close range Combat.
  • Sukuna will cancel red with dismantle
  • HP gets dodged. Infact I would say Sukuna sends slashes and not let Gojo mix them up.
  • Blue long range attacks doesn't do same damages as close range so it doesn't matter

Not saying he was stubborn. He came with a plan so he didn't changed his stance. He had multiple things planned already.
Look he planned to create a slash which would Bypass Infinity even if Mahogara got destroyed he can use it on his own. The fact he didn't jumped on Gojo when Mahogara and Agito was teaming up instead he was commending Mahogara to show him the slash already shows his plan.
He is not a fool. He just had the plan and he wanted to go with that plan alone.
That's like by definition stubbornness. He had a conviction to go along with his plan regardless of if there was an easier way out.
Gojo himself states he wasn't sure if he would have won if Sukuna didn't had TS + Sukuna could use DA to tank UV. Fanbook clearly mentioned DA can null Sure hits like Simple domain. Sukuna only got hit from UV because using TS.
DA and TS can't be used at same time.
Okay, then Gojo underestimated himself. Not like he would know what Sukuna was like back then.

If a Domain Amplification can't even fully block out Blue and Reversal Red, I find it hard to believe it could block out Unlimited Void completely.

Doesn't matter if Sukuna was using Ten Shadows or not tbh. If using a Domain Expansion after RCT causes enough lag for him to lose the Domain Clash, I doubt he'd be able to get up his Amplification in time to block it. Not to mention Sukuna who has no knowledge on Gojo in the Heian era wouldn't even know of Gojo's Domain.

He'd try to summon his domain, get beat to it, and then have his mind screwed up before he can put up DA.
Sukuna didn't defended with his CT. What gojo gonna do when he fired the red and Sukuna fires his slashes to cancel it off? Nothing. This will happen when Sukuna doens't have TS he would cancel Gojos attacks with his own

As for blue Gojo used it multiple times on Sukuna didn't do much damage.
1. He can control the trajectory of Red and Blue
2. He can summon them all around him to not give him the opportunity to counter
3. He can just summon Blue ON Sukuna and make it impossible to counter with a slash
4. Gojo also just has plain Telekinesis he can just use to throw him around
5. Gojo stated even WITH Domain Amplification that Sukuna couldn't fully negate Blue:
11.jpg

6. Even a regular punch (Well, Blue amped I think) made him bleed from his mouth:
19.jpg

7. Blue seemed to have cut his hip wide open by grazing him:
5.jpg
6.jpg

Blue will do damage, and spawning several all over Sukuna will do substantial damage.
Gojo clearly mentioned that even without MEGUMI technique he wasn't sure about winning. If like you said Blue and Unlimited Void was enough to put Sukuna down he wouldn't have made this statement.
Also Gojo was using Blue the whole time he couldn't crush him or do enough damage to him to the point where Sukuna couldn't continue the fight.
You should know from chapter 223 to chapter 232 Sukuna was taking the hits from Blue and Red and even HP. Not any of the Shikigamis.
Or Gojo just underestimated himself because he doesn't know everything and was just killed? Even then he said he wasn't sure. Gojo doesn't even need to tear Sukuna's limbs off or anything to make him regen. Sukuna did it even when his skin was just a bit charred.
Like I already mentioned Gojo had his six active all the time in his current fight he couldn't do anything extra he gave his all still couldn't pin point any other weak points
Because Gojo was put at a disadvantage from several factors that won't be a problem in this fight. With the disadvantages gone, Six Eyes will prove more beneficial. You can't find anymore advantages/weaknesses if your opponent is securing all of them after all.
It's mentioned in chants amp the output. Utahime can amp it to 120%. So I took it as baseline. Even Gojo can amp his stats by 80%. So either 120% or 80% whatever you take it.
I think you're mistaken. Utahime only boosts the power of the technique by 20%. Techniques by default are at 100% power. Also, this doesn't answer my question about if chants can increase the strength of regular punches. They're noted to strengthen Cursed Techniques, but as you said, Sukuna would avoid using Cursed Techniques in favor of using Domain Amplification. So unless he can boost the power of his punches, he will never get to use that 20% buff advantage. If he does use techniques, that leaves him open for being damaged badly by Blue or Red.
Sukuna was using RCT after 3rd domain battle and 4th domain battle Despite having critical damage still didn't got caught in the UV. So the argument of just when Sukuna uses RCT him getting hit by UV doesn't work. To make Sukuna gets caught in UV Gojo needs to do more damage to slow his process. Like I said Sukuna wouldn't gets hurt if he seriously goes offensive and fights Gojo with his own hands instead of depending on adaptation.
Because Gojo didn't cast Domain right as Sukuna was using RCT? Not to mention Sukuna's RCT was even slowed down. It was operating at normal parameters, and it like instantly fixed the hole in his chest and his face which had been incinerated. If healing merely from his face getting a bit scorched is enough to make him lag by a meaningful amount, then Gojo can definitely get him to such a point by spamming Red and Blue against him.
Gojo landed BF based on catching Sukuna off-guard.
120% is a big thing when Both were currently equal slight increase or decrease would make big difference between the two.
They weren't equal tho. Gojo was just outright admitted to be superior in H2H combat and inflicted far more harm in close combat to Sukuna than Sukuna did to Gojo excluding his Domain. It'd be like Heian era Sukuna ~ Gojo > Sukuna. And 120% won't matter much when the opponent just zones you out and evades your attacks.

Nor does him being caught off guard matter. Black Flash is a ^2.5 increase and is shown to one-shot characters who are above you. Let alone what it does to someone who's equal/comparable. Sukuna would get knocked out all the same.

I explained it here how Sukuna body would have big amp for his Physical fighting style and durability.
Problem is that you're assuming Sukuna's body from way back when would be equal to 20 Finger Sukuna Itadori of today. Or hell, even 20 finger Meguna of today. When there's nothing even indicating that. Sukuna didn't have Yuji's body back then, and he's also only gotten stronger after being sealed away for so long due to cursed energy building up. You can argue the Sukuna from the fight with Gojo is at worst equal to his Heian era self, at best he's stronger than his Heian era self.

Already explained how four arms can be countered. Either use his techniques on himself to escape his grasp, or use his legs to just kick off of him and tear his arms off. Or wrap his arm around the two free arms he has left to restrain his movement and use his technique in tandem with that to make the two extra arm advantage effectively moot. We see Gojo wrap his legs around Sukuna in the fight to hold him in place before using red. So this isn't even the craziest thing to imagine.
What hindrance? Gojo was clearly mentioned as going all out without caring for Megumi by Gojos own words before the fight and even in afterlife he says he was going all out and he wasn't sure if he would have beaten Sukuna without TS.
During the first half it seems to be implied he actually was trying to care for Fushiguro's body based on it being stated halfway through "And I don't need that much time to kill you."

Followed by "Has he forgotten that's Megumi's body?" "No. I think..." and then "That's okay. Go on and forget." Implying he started to not caring for sparing Fushiguro's body.

But I was moreso referring to the fact he was in
1. A 2v1 AND 3v1
2. Had to worry about using his moves conservatively because he was facing an opponent who could literally grow immune to all of his techniques if he wasn't careful.

To act as if that's not a hindrance is beyond me. It'd clearly be easier for Gojo to keep up if it was solely a 1v1 and he never had to worry about Sukuna just straight up becoming immune to his techniques and nulling them. Already addressed the Sukuna glaze from Gojo.
I can see you are in a notion if Sukuna gets hurt he would get caught in the UV which is completely wrong by what manga states. Sukuna wasn't concentrating full on H2H he was clearly on Adaptation plan. Like I already explained 3rd and 4th domain Sukuna still had injuries still didn't Stopped him from casting the domain or getting his CT burnout back. 4 arms with 2 cursed tools can do better than what happened on the manga and can defend properly and go on offensive. Red can be cancelled out by dismantle. Blue gets negged by DA even if he gets small damage he would use RCT to heal. Like I said Gojo needs to inflict very big damage if he wants to slow down Sukuna which he can't if he is fighting 4 arms Sukuna whose physicals is way above MEGUMI pay grade. Sukuna and Meguna were matched by first domain clash inside sure hit. Sukuna chants would Overpower UV sure hits so Gojo would have disadvantage. Also Compressed DE only has time period of 3mins while it's implied Sukuna Domain can stay for longer time Gojo needed to damage Sukuna to cancel the domain. So that tactics of Gojo does not work here.
My argument isn't that if he gets hurt he gets caught in Domain Expansion. It's if he gets hurt and chooses to use Reversed Cursed Technique to recover that he's screwed. Him trying to adapt is irrelevant because it's still outright stated by narration that the reason he lost the last Domain Clash was because he was less than 0.01 seconds late due to the lag RCT created. The injuries Sukuna had sustained by that point either weren't as bad, or it was because of built up damage that it created lag.

Sukuna isn't and I repeat isn't going to be deflecting dozens of Blue's and Red's simultaneously. As explained earlier, Gojo can summon Blue and Red anywhere within range, multiple of them, AND change their trajectory. Not to mention nothing stops Gojo from just spawning Blue on Sukuna hundreds of times over and over again in rapid succession. Which would easily build up fatal damage quickly. From which will force regeneration. Causing lag, from which Gojo simply casts Domain and wins. Nor does Gojo need to inflict heavy damage to slow down Sukuna. Charring his face with Red was enough to create the lag he needed to cast his Domain faster.

Gojo's Domain lasted 3+ minutes because it was shattered... Of course it'll end prematurely when it gets smashed.
Despite Gojo having Six Eyes Sukuna efficiency was quick enough to counter Gojo.
That has nothing to do with his being able to understand other people's techniques and pinpoint weaknesses tho? All that scan shows me is that Gojo has better Cursed Energy efficiency thanks to Six Eyes and that Sukuna would best him even in that department had it not been for them.
It wasn't confirmed if he learnt it by watching is what I'm saying. My initial comment was referring to the last scan here. It was implied that he learned it from Gojo. Him being able to explain it after learning it doesn't exactly prove he could always use it though. My point is, if they ever Domain clash, and their domains shatter, Gojo would get his back up against faster than Sukuna could get his back up. For the first time anyway. Every time after that he'd be able to use it too.
This would just result in a stalemate if Gojo running around without trying close range Combat.
  • Sukuna will cancel red with dismantle
  • HP gets dodged. Infact I would say Sukuna sends slashes and not let Gojo mix them up.
  • Blue long range attacks doesn't do same damages as close range so it doesn't matter
Not really. Would just force Sukuna to USE his Cursed Techniques. Which means he's open to attacks from Red or Blue.
  • Or Gojo just moves multiple Red's from all angles out of sight and tricks him like he did before? It would be easier too since this Sukuna wouldn't know Gojo OR his techniques at all.
  • Never said he'd use Hollow Purple. Not that it matters since he can at least survive two of them.
  • Dunno what you mean. But it's still irrelevant. Blue can just be spawned on the opponent which Sukuna can't do anything at all about. And can be summoned in large quantities. He could just suck Sukuna's weapons away while hitting him with a shit ton of Blue's that spawn on him.

Btw, It's getting late for me, so I'm gonna be asleep soon. Won't be able to reply to anything long until tomorrow. Cuz it's a pain to get scans on mobile.

That's like by definition stubbornness. He had a conviction to go along with his plan regardless of if there was an easier way out.
If he has two options and can only use one option at a time ofcourse he would go with one. He can't use TS and his own power or DA at same time. It's not stubbornness. It's just sticking to one thing. If he try to use other techniques he needed to stop using TS.
Okay, then Gojo underestimated himself. Not like he would know what Sukuna was like back then.

If a Domain Amplification can't even fully block out Blue and Reversal Red, I find it hard to believe it could block out Unlimited Void completely.
Different techniques by this logic Simple domain of gojo shouldn't have tanked Sukunas domain.
Hollow busket and DA are different compared to simple domain. These cancels the sure hit not domain themselves so. It should work.
Doesn't matter if Sukuna was using Ten Shadows or not tbh. If using a Domain Expansion after RCT causes enough lag for him to lose the Domain Clash, I doubt he'd be able to get up his Amplification in time to block it. Not to mention Sukuna who has no knowledge on Gojo in the Heian era wouldn't even know of Gojo's Domain.
Why would Sukuna need to know Gojos domain?
  • Tengen clearly mentioned Old domaine are based on different rules. So Sukuna who has experienced countless battles would take a better option to not get hit by Gojos domain or any other things. He would play safe and try to wait for Gojos 3mins Compressed Domain gets wrecked
He'd try to summon his domain, get beat to it, and then have his mind screwed up before he can put up DA.
Sukuna was using both DA and domain at same time so if he doesn't have TS his DA would be active 24/7 during the fight so this argument doesn't work.
1. He can control the trajectory of Red and Blue
You should know he used Red inside the building using it's trajectory
2. He can summon them all around him to not give him the opportunity to counter
He needs to summon red from his hand & had to send it. Yeah blue can be spammed but long range blue attacks doesn't do much damage that's why he spams them on close range .
3. He can just summon Blue ON Sukuna and make it impossible to counter with a slash
Sukuna doesn't need to wave his hand to use slashes.
4. Gojo also just has plain Telekinesis he can just use to throw him around
He already did that nothing happened.
5. Gojo stated even WITH Domain Amplification that Sukuna couldn't fully negate Blue:
11.jpg
He used building trajectory never once implied Gojo can do this on his own
6. Even a regular punch (Well, Blue amped I think) made him bleed from his mouth:
19.jpg
He was already bleeding before+ that's Megumi body and still don't see major damage
7. Blue seemed to have cut his hip wide open by grazing him:
5.jpg
6.jpg

Blue will do damage, and spawning several all over Sukuna will do substantial damage.
That was Gojos kick with blue induced not blue alone and your scans alone shows Sukuna dodging 6 blues.
Or Gojo just underestimated himself because he doesn't know everything and was just killed? Even then he said he wasn't sure. Gojo doesn't even need to tear Sukuna's limbs off or anything to make him regen. Sukuna did it even when his skin was just a bit charred.
Your whole argument stands with Sukuna getting hit by UV. My point here is Gojo who has knowledge of Current Sukuna abilities without Megumi powers says he wasn't sure. If he had chance with UV he would have said if he didn't had Megumi powers i might have won with UV.

Like I already explained Gojo knew Sukuna was taking riskier Path. That's why he knows Sukuna could have countered UV even without Mahogara if he tried that's why he never stated that he has any chances. Instead he makes a comment that he wasn't sure.
Because Gojo was put at a disadvantage from several factors that won't be a problem in this fight. With the disadvantages gone, Six Eyes will prove more beneficial. You can't find anymore advantages/weaknesses if your opponent is securing all of them after all.
You still not mentioned one disadvantage gojo had. Like I already explained there was nothing new gojo could have added to his arsenal with his six eyes
I think you're mistaken. Utahime only boosts the power of the technique by 20%. Techniques by default are at 100% power. Also, this doesn't answer my question about if chants can increase the strength of regular punches. They're noted to strengthen Cursed Techniques, but as you said, Sukuna would avoid using Cursed Techniques in favor of using Domain Amplification. So unless he can boost the power of his punches, he will never get to use that 20% buff advantage. If he does use techniques, that leaves him open for being damaged badly by Blue or Red.
We are circling this topic again and again. Sukuna cancels Red with dismantle. Heck can spam dismantle like Danmaku or web. Sukuna also can dodge his blue. Which was already shown multiple times. If Gojo comes close range he gets peeled by Cursed tools
Because Gojo didn't cast Domain right as Sukuna was using RCT? Not to mention Sukuna's RCT was even slowed down. It was operating at normal parameters, and it like instantly fixed the hole in his chest and his face which had been incinerated. If healing merely from his face getting a bit scorched is enough to make him lag by a meaningful amount, then Gojo can definitely get him to such a point by spamming Red and Blue against him.
This is another misunderstanding from your POV
  • Sukuna had whole ass damage he needed to heal his damage with RCT+ his CT burnout he was doing at the speed which gojo was recovering his CT burnout.
  • Gojo had no injuries still his speed was comparable to Sukuna. Shows Sukuna RCT + CT Burnout recovery was much faster than Gojo individually.
They weren't equal tho. Gojo was just outright admitted to be superior in H2H combat and inflicted far more harm in close combat to Sukuna than Sukuna did to Gojo excluding his Domain. It'd be like Heian era Sukuna ~ Gojo > Sukuna. And 120% won't matter much when the opponent just zones you out and evades your attacks.
Meguna was physically comparable to Gojo.
Gojo overpowering Sukuna inside the domain which I already explained. He was using TS and couldn't defend himself
Nor does him being caught off guard matter. Black Flash is a ^2.5 increase and is shown to one-shot characters who are above you. Let alone what it does to someone who's equal/comparable. Sukuna would get knocked out all the same.
Sukuna has 2 cursed tools which he can just block the attack. Beside Sukuna tanked Black flash Despite getting knocked down for few seconds.
Obviously Gojos BF isn't gonna one shot Sukuna.
Problem is that you're assuming Sukuna's body from way back when would be equal to 20 Finger Sukuna Itadori of today. Or hell, even 20 finger Meguna of today. When there's nothing even indicating that. Sukuna didn't have Yuji's body back then, and he's also only gotten stronger after being sealed away for so long due to cursed energy building up. You can argue the Sukuna from the fight with Gojo is at worst equal to his Heian era self, at best he's stronger than his Heian era self.
Fanbook clearly mentioned Sukuna was regaining his power by collecting 20F not that he was getting stronger
Gojos statement of Sukuna fingers getting stronger is taken out of context. He was talking about seal getting weaker not that fingers getting stronger over time.
Sukuna can compensate for his finger with other things. Only thing mattered was collecting 20F level & regaining his power back.
Already explained how four arms can be countered. Either use his techniques on himself to escape his grasp, or use his legs to just kick off of him and tear his arms off. Or wrap his arm around the two free arms he has left to restrain his movement and use his technique in tandem with that to make the two extra arm advantage effectively moot. We see Gojo wrap his legs around Sukuna in the fight to hold him in place before using red. So this isn't even the craziest thing to imagine.
He can't use his technique is Sukuna was using DA.
Also Gojo never shown a single feat for countering 4 armed character+ let's not forget you are assuming he can overpower Sukuna true form when Gojo couldn't do the same with Meguna alone. Also Sukuna can just bite Gojos body apart like angel with his second mouth if he hugs him.
During the first half it seems to be implied he actually was trying to care for Fushiguro's body based on it being stated halfway through "And I don't need that much time to kill you."

Followed by "Has he forgotten that's Megumi's body?" "No. I think..." and then "That's okay. Go on and forget." Implying he started to not caring for sparing Fushiguro's body.
He said he would kill Sukuna and care about Megumi
He also fired a 200% HP as sneak attack point blank red. Blue induced punches. Does that looks like holding back?
But I was moreso referring to the fact he was in
1. A 2v1 AND 3v1
2. Had to worry about using his moves conservatively because he was facing an opponent who could literally grow immune to all of his techniques if he wasn't careful.
Gojo had no knowledge of Sukuna being able to Adapt on his own and he wasn't worrying about Adaptation in first half so this is null.
Secondly Red can be countered by Piercing water. So Sukuna can do the same with dismantle.
To act as if that's not a hindrance is beyond me. It'd clearly be easier for Gojo to keep up if it was solely a 1v1 and he never had to worry about Sukuna just straight up becoming immune to his techniques and nulling them. Already addressed the Sukuna glaze from Gojo.
He never worried about Adaptation in first half so this is not true
My argument isn't that if he gets hurt he gets caught in Domain Expansion. It's if he gets hurt and chooses to use Reversed Cursed Technique to recover that he's screwed. Him trying to adapt is irrelevant because it's still outright stated by narration that the reason he lost the last Domain Clash was because he was less than 0.01 seconds late due to the lag RCT created. The injuries Sukuna had sustained by that point either weren't as bad, or it was because of built up damage that it created lag.
Again this is just your assumption that hiena era Sukuna gets caught in domain like Meguna with zero proof.
Sukuna isn't and I repeat isn't going to be deflecting dozens of Blue's and Red's simultaneously. As explained earlier, Gojo can summon Blue and Red anywhere within range, multiple of them, AND change their trajectory. Not to mention nothing stops Gojo from just spawning Blue on Sukuna hundreds of times over and over again in rapid succession. Which would easily build up fatal damage quickly. From which will force regeneration. Causing lag, from which Gojo simply casts Domain and wins. Nor does Gojo need to inflict heavy damage to slow down Sukuna. Charring his face with Red was enough to create the lag he needed to cast his Domain faster.
Gojo should be within the range for blue to damage
and he can't Summon multiple reds. Already said above Sukuna can spam net of dismantle he doens't even have to move and switch back and forth with DA and his shrine. His efficiency is good enough to do that infact he was keeping up with Gojo with that only.
Gojo's Domain lasted 3+ minutes because it was shattered... Of course it'll end prematurely when it gets smashed.
It didn't it's clearly mentioned as 3 mins Sukuna 1 Domain had enough time to last more than 3mins of Gojos domain + previous domain clashes. Also as I already explained Sukuna domain was Able to last longer. But Gojo damaged him.
That has nothing to do with his being able to understand other people's techniques and pinpoint weaknesses tho? All that scan shows me is that Gojo has better Cursed Energy efficiency thanks to Six Eyes and that Sukuna would best him even in that department had it not been for them.
It didn't say Gojo has better efficiency it says Sukuna is matching Gojo. Gojo would have lost if it wasn't for six eyes.
It wasn't confirmed if he learnt it by watching is what I'm saying. My initial comment was referring to the last scan here. It was implied that he learned it from Gojo. Him being able to explain it after learning it doesn't exactly prove he could always use it though. My point is, if they ever Domain clash, and their domains shatter, Gojo would get his back up against faster than Sukuna could get his back up. For the first time anyway. Every time after that he'd be able to use it too.
The fact doesn't change Sukuna can just learn it during the current battle.
Not really. Would just force Sukuna to USE his Cursed Techniques. Which means he's open to attacks from Red or Blue.
  • Or Gojo just moves multiple Red's from all angles out of sight and tricks him like he did before? It would be easier too since this Sukuna wouldn't know Gojo OR his techniques at all.
  • Never said he'd use Hollow Purple. Not that it matters since he can at least survive two of them.
  • Dunno what you mean. But it's still irrelevant. Blue can just be spawned on the opponent which Sukuna can't do anything at all about. And can be summoned in large quantities. He could just suck Sukuna's weapons away while hitting him with a shit ton of Blue's that spawn on him.
Feel free to show me scan where Gojo spams multiple reds infact chapter 235 shows he can only fire one at a time.
As for blue I already explained it doesn't do much damage
Btw, It's getting late for me, so I'm gonna be asleep soon. Won't be able to reply to anything long until tomorrow. Cuz it's a pain to get scans on mobile.
No problem. Btw when you reply tomorrow just make a main Wincons arguments. Few things are hard to follow.

No problem. Btw when you reply tomorrow just make a main Wincons arguments. Few things are hard to follow.
Sure. I will question one thing though. Why are you asserting Gojo can't summon multiple reds when he states as a teen verbatim that he can summon multiple:
image.png

image.png

Sure. I will question one thing though. Why are you asserting Gojo can't summon multiple reds when he states as a teen verbatim that he can summon multiple:
I don't have problem of Gojo spamming multiple blues. But Red is a no-no. Because
  1. He never displayed it or implied it. Yeah your scans states he is practising it most likely he never able to pull it off. He only shown to capable of spamming multiple blues but never shown or states to capable of doing the same in recent fight against Sukuna.
  2. He needs time to even fire one red.
  3. So I believe he didn't able to pull off multiple reds
Beside Sukuna would spam the net of dismantle
He also used the same technique on fodders

I don't have problem of Gojo spamming multiple blues. But Red is a no-no. Because
  1. He never displayed it or implied it. Yeah your scans states he is practising it most likely he never able to pull it off. He only shown to capable of spamming multiple blues but never shown or states to capable of doing the same in recent fight against Sukuna.
He verbatim stated he was making progress with activating several reds simultaneously in the scan I sent...
That red was explicitly being enhanced by a chant and full hand gestures whereas before he could just point and shoot them... Why take the worst showing in terms of timeframe for Red? And ALL techniques need time to fire. The scan you sent stated that...
Beside Sukuna would spam the net of dismantle
He also used the same technique on fodders
That's in one direction. And wouldn't stop Reds explosion from reaching past the gaps in the cuts either.

Just seems like Gojo didn't spam red because he didn't want it being adapted to yet (You could also at worst just argue it's not in-character).

He verbatim stated he was making progress with activating several reds simultaneously in the scan I sent...
I don't understand how he has multiple reds and never shown it either
  • Even if he can he needs to fire them from his finger tips so it's not gonna change much.
That red was explicitly being enhanced by a chant and full hand gestures whereas before he could just point and shoot them... Why take the worst showing in terms of timeframe for Red? And ALL techniques need time to fire. The scan you sent stated that...
I can bring 3 or 4 more red scenes obviously he never showcases any thing relative to firing multiple of them
That's in one direction. And wouldn't stop Reds explosion from reaching past the gaps in the cuts either.
Red is also one dimensional it never showed to travel according to Gojos wish or he can call upon red from every angel. Red is fired from Gojos fingers unlike Blue.
Look at the second scans red would just gets sliced. Sukuna can adjust the gaps
Just seems like Gojo didn't spam red because he didn't want it being adapted to yet (You could also at worst just argue it's not in-character).
Already mentioned Gojo never know about Sukuna having Adaptation until chapter 230. Also Gojo red activates from his finger tips throughout the series. So obviously Sukuna can clearly see where he will fire.

I can bring 3 or 4 more red scenes obviously he never showcases any thing relative to firing multiple of them
Scenes of him not summoning multiple isn't evidence that he can't do it. It's only evidence that he doesn't in-character.
Red is also one dimensional it never showed to travel according to Gojos wish or he can call upon red from every angel. Red is fired from Gojos fingers unlike Blue.
Look at the second scans red would just gets sliced. Sukuna can adjust the gaps
What do you mean it can't travel according to his wish? Didn't you just post earlier that he made it curve around a building?

And unless he can leave zero space/gaps, the explosion would just escape through them.

Scenes of him not summoning multiple isn't evidence that he can't do it. It's only evidence that he doesn't in-character.
SBA means he is in character though?
What do you mean it can't travel according to his wish? Didn't you just post earlier that he made it curve around a building?
You mean this are we gonna assume Sukuna and Gojo fight would happen inside the buildings? As far as I see no. Beside he doens't have Mahogara in this case and has no reason to let Gojo lose off his sight. He got off-guard in this scene because building covering the red. He also didn't had DA active to reduce the damage.
And unless he can leave zero space/gaps, the explosion would just escape through them.
He does check the slice.

I would actually gives this to Gojo, for two key reasons:
Sukuna lacks info on Gojo's techinque's this time around
Sukuna's domain slashes aren't strong enough to kill Gojo when he's on guard.

While Sukuna is a crafty opponent and insanely skilled, the domain clash is still likely to go the same way, with Gojo winning. Because even with amping his CT with his chants, I don't imagine that would allow him to get over the fact that Gojo is just that durable with his CE since he was straight up tanking Sukuna's slashes in his domain. And if Sukuna gets caught by Gojo's domain expansion, it is instantly lights for him. So as long as Gojo survives those first two clashes, which is doable due to the difference in power, Gojo should be able to take this win.

Now Sukuna does have access to his flame technique and his cursed tools, both great things to rely on to help keep pressure on Gojo and even deal damage he can't. But I do think without the benefits of knowledge that he had thanks to being inside of Yuji, Sukuna just won't be properly prepared to eak out a win more often than Gojo.

I would actually gives this to Gojo, for two key reasons:
Sukuna lacks info on Gojo's techinque's this time around
Sukuna's domain slashes aren't strong enough to kill Gojo when he's on guard.
They don't need to kill Gojo also Second mouth would constantly amps Sukuna domain output. Additionally sure of Sukuna domain should overpower Gojos domain everytime as Meguna was evenly matched. Hiena era Sukuna with second mouth boost the output. So obviously domain battle wouldn't go the same way. Gojo gets his brain fried after 5th DE. Also Gojo has no way to fight good hand to hand agaisnt 4 arms Sukuna with a mouth who can just put cursed tools into Gojos head by catching him with 2 of his hands or chop off Gojos body parts with his mouth if he engages Close Combat
While Sukuna is a crafty opponent and insanely skilled, the domain clash is still likely to go the same way, with Gojo winning. Because even with amping his CT with his chants, I don't imagine that would allow him to get over the fact that Gojo is just that durable with his CE since he was straight up tanking Sukuna's slashes in his domain. And if Sukuna gets caught by Gojo's domain expansion, it is instantly lights for him. So as long as Gojo survives those first two clashes, which is doable due to the difference in power, Gojo should be able to take this win.
What extra knowledge Sukuna had over Gojo?
This doesn't make sense.
  • Tengen already mentioned how crafty Hiena era was and rules of domain has various types. So i don't see Sukuna lacking information on just UV would make any changes
Also he doesn't even need the information. I don't see a single point why he needs information about UV. He should be able to just counter it with his DA.

Now Sukuna does have access to his flame technique and his cursed tools, both great things to rely on to help keep pressure on Gojo and even deal damage he can't. But I do think without the benefits of knowledge that he had thanks to being inside of Yuji, Sukuna just won't be properly prepared to eak out a win more often than Gojo.
Again I don't see what knowledge you are talking about.

Ngl I can't really understand how one can think Gojo takes this when:
  1. Sukuna while holding back, in a worse body, and intentionally choosing not to take his easiest wincons for the purpose of gaining his Infinity Cut STILL beat Gojo.
  2. Gojo outright says he doesn't think he could beat Sukuna even without the 10 Shadows, that's not even including the advantage of his 4-arms/2-mouths, and Curse Tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back