• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Sasuke Uchiha Versus Prime Ryomen Sukuna

Sasuke's genjutsu can be countered by utilizing rct to break free or by ensuring that even if sukuna takes a hit from genjutsu, it instantly imprints on megumin's soul, safeguarding Sukuna from harm, ultimately leading to victory through the use of domain expansion.

Sasuke's genjutsu can be countered by utilizing rct to break free or by ensuring that even if sukuna takes a hit from genjutsu, it instantly imprints on megumin's soul, safeguarding Sukuna from harm, ultimately leading to victory through the use of domain expansion.
Sukuna is not in megumi's body now, this CRT was opened for his original form. Please don't use unnecessary Feats.

Until Sukuna uses the area expansion, he will already be destroyed by Sasuke's genjutsu. When we look at the conditions of victory, superiority is a reason for gain. In short, he can end the match with mind manipulation.

That isn't how it works Sukuna does get hit by Gojo's info dump, he made Megumi shoulder the adaptation.
And how does RCT counter genjutsu? Once he's hit he won't know to rct his brain.

That isn't how it works Sukuna does get hit by Gojo's info dump, he made Megumi shoulder the adaptation.
Saying this didn't change anything 😭.If sukuna take a hit by genjutsu sukuna can transfer the spiritual and mind attacks from into Megumi’s shoulders like he have done to gojo before
JlmVkeI.jpeg

v1FkUzU.jpeg

And how does RCT counter genjutsu? Once he's hit he won't know to rct his brain.
Rct = creation of positively cursed energy by multiplying negative cursed energy with negative cursed energy.
IEIPHNh.jpeg

In the user blog created by Uchiha Slayer chakra transfer negates anti-ocular genjutsu, Disrupting the flow of chakra negates basic genjutsu. According to universal energy balancing, cursed energy equals chakra. Sukuna can escape genjutsu using RCT or redirect the genjutsu to Megumi without performing RCT, ultimately winning through Domain Expansion or Twin Meteor

Saying this didn't change anything 😭.If sukuna take a hit by genjutsu sukuna can transfer the spiritual and mind attacks from into Megumi’s shoulders like he have done to gojo before
He will be under the genjutsu, he won't know to do that is what I'm saying.

Rct = creation of positively cursed energy by multiplying negative cursed energy with negative cursed energy.
That doesn't address what Im saying lmao

In the user blog created by Uchiha Slayer chakra transfer negates anti-ocular genjutsu, Disrupting the flow of chakra negates basic genjutsu. According to universal energy balancing, cursed energy equals chakra. Sukuna can escape genjutsu using RCT or redirect the genjutsu to Megumi without performing RCT, ultimately winning through Domain Expansion or Twin Meteor
Read up.

Bruh, do u think u answered something?
You're not understanding how genjutsu works. Please address what I'm saying or stop responding.

When he gets hit with genjutsu he won't know he's under it, how will he know to rct?

The first thing you need to understand is what Genjutsu is. Mahogara, and I underline it, adapts to the techniques of the "opponent" and to itself to a certain limit, but genjutsu has to do with the senses, will and consciousness of the owner of the 10 shadow techniques, so mahogara can't do anything. If you claim otherwise, I will ask you to prove it.
and so? Unfortunately there is no connection you can make between cursed energy and chakra.
Evrensel enerji dengelemesine göre lanetli enerji çakraya eşittir.
How can the terms of two different universes be related to each other? Can you prove it? 🙏

Sasuke doesn’t even use Genjutsu once as a kid
sasuke relied on his sharingan abilities instead of taijutsu and ninjutsu since they were of equal speed against naruto, and tried to take him down with his enhanced senses and genjutsu. You can look it up.

sasuke relied on his sharingan abilities instead of taijutsu and ninjutsu since they were of equal speed against naruto, and tried to take him down with his enhanced senses and genjutsu. You can look it up.
When did he try Genjutsu against Naruto?

My friend, you will see these when you examine the profiles.
can't he use it? I want to see your arguments against this
My friend, I am an active Naruto supporter who's actually read the manga and read the profile. I've never said he can't use genjutsu just that he doesn't. Sasuke never makes an attempt at this in Part 1, even in scenarios where it would be extremely useful like against Zabuza maybe.

Lastly, Chidori is not a win condition here even if it does pierce him, we see Sukuna can survive without a heart and also easily regenerate it at which point he'll use Malevolent Shrine and its wraps.

asuke never makes an attempt at this in Part 1, even in scenarios where it would be extremely useful like against Zabuza maybe.
He couldn't use it at that time anyway.
genjutsu'ya spam göndermiyor.
Is Sukuna spamming his D.E?
Sharingan'a sahip olmanın ilk hamle olarak Genjutsu'yu kullanacaklarını düşünen
It's ridiculous to think that having D.E from birth will make you use it as a first mover. Sukuna does not use his D.E unless he has to.
genjutsu'yu başlangıç hamlesi olarak kullanması karakterine aykırı
He will use it if he has to.

There's a reason Kid Sasuke doesn't have any of the genjutsu stuff on his profile...
Genjutsu is a very diverse feature, I am aware of that. We don't know which branches he used because he didn't use them. Therefore, you cannot enter the profile. However, saying that he cannot use it is nonsense. While he has 3 Tomoe, he can use all the Genjutsu he uses in Shippudeen as a child. VSB also accepts this

bro it is out of character for kid sasusaku to use genjutsu as a starting move
May I know why it is against his character? The character can already use genjutsu and it is stated in his profile that he uses it. The admins didn't add genjutsu for nothing, right?

Back