• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Gojo VS Heian Era Ryomen Sukuna

I read it thoroughly, man. How is he gonna use the anti-Domain technique with his perception and communication down? Can you explain?
You lack a common understanding of how True Form Sukuna has the advantage of double casting and is superior to other sorcerers. You already showed your favoritism when you dropped a versus thread and started with a big paragraph in the OP, advising others to agree with your interpretation, so I doubt if you will ever accept others' logical reasoning. Still here is my 2 cents.
  • Chants amplify True Form Sukuna's output by 120%, while Meguna and Gojo were equal in their domain clash. Gojo would lose against True Form Sukuna because of the higher output from chants.
  • Sukuna can use his Domain and Anti-domain techniques at the same time because he has four arms and two mouths. Therefore, he wouldn't be hit by UV. You should go back and read the explanation I sent above properly.
  • Gojo would get his five domains wrecked by Sukuna's single domain, with the advantage of double casting and changing barrier conditions. Gojo would get brain-fried, and his RCT would be lowered. He wouldn't have the same level of regeneration as in his first domain clash against Sukuna. Meanwhile, Sukuna still has four more chances to cast the domain. If Sukuna closes his barriers, it would make it impossible for Gojo to escape, and he would eventually get chopped to pieces and die. Simple domain techniques of Gojo or any other techniques wouldn't hold up much, as it's clearly mentioned in the first domain clash.
  • More importantly, Gojo himself states that Sukuna could have broken Gojo's domain whenever he wanted by changing the barrier's conditions. So what I said above is more valid than any of your arguments from ignorance.

Last edited:
i can say the same thing about u bro
u didnt stop wanking goku here
If you want to discuss, I can give you my Discord address. You don't know anything, my friend. Don't comment without knowing me or debate with me on Discord ☠️

Your argument completely falls apart due to the fact that Gojo cannot win any Domain Clash. Losing a battle of Domains means death.
actually your argument fails. As long as Gojo destroys and tanks Sukuna's D.E., Sukuna's D.E. will be useless. In addition, in order to counter Gojo's D.E., Sukuna needs to react faster than 0.01 seconds or Gojo will win the Domain Clash.

actually your argument fails. As long as Gojo destroys and tanks Sukuna's D.E., Sukuna's D.E. will be useless. In addition, in order to counter Gojo's D.E., Sukuna needs to react faster than 0.01 seconds or Gojo will win the Domain Clash.
Gojo cannot destroy Sukuna's Domain, as he is only able to do so when his Domain clashes against Sukuna's, during which it takes 5 minutes for him to destroy Shrine.

By attacking the weaker side of the barrier, Sukuna destroys Gojo's Domain in seconds, meaning Gojo cannot fight back in the Domain Battle.

And the 0.01 second situation only happened because Sukuna was healing his own burnt-out Cursed Technique. Sukuna's Domain won't break, therefore he will never need to heal his burnt-out Cursed Technique.

You lack a common understanding of how True Form Sukuna has the advantage of double casting and is superior to other sorcerers. You already showed your favoritism when you dropped a versus thread and started with a big paragraph in the OP, advising others to agree with your interpretation, so I doubt if you will ever accept others' logical reasoning. Still here is my 2 cents.
  • Chants amplify True Form Sukuna's output by 120%, while Meguna and Gojo were equal in their domain clash. Gojo would lose against True Form Sukuna because of the higher output from chants.
  • Sukuna can use his Domain and Anti-domain techniques at the same time because he has four arms and two mouths. Therefore, he wouldn't be hit by UV. You should go back and read the explanation I sent above properly.
  • Gojo would get his five domains wrecked by Sukuna's single domain, with the advantage of double casting and changing barrier conditions. Gojo would get brain-fried, and his RCT would be lowered. He wouldn't have the same level of regeneration as in his first domain clash against Sukuna. Meanwhile, Sukuna still has four more chances to cast the domain. If Sukuna closes his barriers, it would make it impossible for Gojo to escape, and he would eventually get chopped to pieces and die. Simple domain techniques of Gojo or any other techniques wouldn't hold up much, as it's clearly mentioned in the first domain clash.
  • More importantly, Gojo himself states that Sukuna could have broken Gojo's domain whenever he wanted by changing the barrier's conditions. So what I said above is more valid than any of your arguments from ignorance.
Frankly, it doesn't matter how many arms Sukuna has. As long as she remains within Gojo's domain, her communication and perception will be interrupted and overcome. Can you post where it says that the output increases by 120%? I don't remember anything like that, I don't remember anything that would put True Form's Malevolent Shrine above Meguna's.

Gojo, Sukuna'nın Etki Alanı'nı yok edemez, çünkü bunu yalnızca Etki Alanı Sukuna'nınkiyle çatıştığında yapabilir ve bu sırada Tapınağı yok etmesi 5 dakika sürer.

Sukuna, bariyerin zayıf tarafına saldırarak Gojo'nun Etki Alanı'nı saniyeler içinde yok eder, bu da Gojo'nun Etki Alanı Savaşında karşılık veremeyeceği anlamına gelir.

Ve 0,01 saniyelik durum yalnızca Sukuna'nın kendi yanmış Lanetli Tekniği'ni iyileştirmesi nedeniyle gerçekleşti. Sukuna'nın Etki Alanı bozulmayacaktır, dolayısıyla yanmış Lanetli Tekniği'ni asla iyileştirmeye ihtiyaç duymayacaktır.
All Gojo needs to do to neutralize Sukuna's D.E. is to break the temple itself, which he is able to do. Want me to send it to you?

All Gojo needs to do to neutralize Sukuna's D.E. is to break the temple itself, which he is able to do. Want me to send it to you?
Gojo takes 5 minutes to destroy Malevolant Shrine. That's during a Domain clash and while using Limitless. Gojo will not be able to destroy Malevolant Shrine without his Domain to clash against Sukuna's and his Limitless to actually output enough fire-power to deal damage.

Frankly, it doesn't matter how many arms Sukuna has. As long as she remains within Gojo's domain, her communication and perception will be interrupted and overcome.
Nice arguments from Ignorance. I take you conceded with this reply. It ain't worth my time arguing with Gojo fan who can't even make a proper refute and keeps up ignoring others arguments and spams some random shit.
Can you post where it says that the output increases by 120%? I don't remember anything like that, I don't remember anything that would put True Form's Malevolent Shrine above Meguna's.
Chants amps output. Even Gojo was able to amp his output by 80%
10-uhZrh_V8WJk1d-m.jpg
12-XctDekgkE8szS-m.jpg

Sukuna second mouth constantly spams chants & has advantage over other Sorcerers.
2-Ib_Oec0wauYT_-m.jpg

Sukuna had knowledge of Output can be increased by 120% means his output with chants is 120%.
10-i1p0ute7Orahb-m.jpg

Frankly, it doesn't matter how many arms Sukuna has. As long as she remains within Gojo's domain, her communication and perception will be interrupted and overcome. Can you post where it says that the output increases by 120%? I don't remember anything like that, I don't remember anything that would put True Form's Malevolent Shrine above Meguna's.
No because Sukuna has 2 extra arms to use Hollow Wicker Basket to protect himself from Unlimited Void's sure-hit while having 2 free arms to continue fighting if he cannot activate his Domain or he could just use Domain Amplification which also cancels Gojo's sure-hit effect. Performing incantations and hand seals raises the output of your Cursed Technique as seen by Gojo performing them for Hollow Purple and Sukuna trying to figure out how Gojo raised the output beyond 120% (since he didn't know about Utahime's technique and the ritual they performed together to hit 200%)

Last edited:
It was difficult for him to fight and heal himself at the same time. He even used the "Simple domain" feature to make it easier. In addition, you yourself admitted that Gojo was able to destroy Sukuna's temple. The speeds are equal according to VSBW. By serious wounds you probably meant more in number rather than serious. Yes, Gojo was cut a lot, but is there any evidence that it was enough to kill him?

And why do you favor Heian Era Sukuna's D.E. over Meguna's? They both use the same technique with the same power. Just because there is a difference physically doesn't mean there will be a difference in D.E. Even if you can prove Heian Era>Meguna, I don't think you can prove Heian Era D.E>Meguna D.E.

And in line with your invalid response to my argument by saying "This is your interpretation", the discussion will not be concluded.

It's funny and disrespectful to lump me into a certain group and insult me because of a character I love. Please don't do it again.
Okay, so we get their speeds equal, this is better for me. Because Meguna couldn't react when Gojo used "red" on sukuna

And mate, I never said Meguna d.e > heian Era Sukuna d.e, it's just that heian Era Sukuna is physically much stronger than Meguna, so if Meguna fights physically equal to Gojo in the Domain, heian Era Sukuna will be a much bigger problem for Gojo.

And "simple domain" is never and can never be a problem for Sukuna, as Choso said simple field only buys you some time it is never the main factor to win and sukuna showed us that so stop defending simple domain anymore

Gojo takes 5 minutes to destroy Malevolant Shrine. That's during a Domain clash and while using Limitless. Gojo will not be able to destroy Malevolant Shrine without his Domain to clash against Sukuna's and his Limitless to actually output enough fire-power to deal damage.
Even if Gojo is completely trapped inside the Temple of Malevolence, he can break the Temple to turn off the guaranteed hit effect.

Even if Gojo is completely trapped inside the Temple of Malevolence, he can break the Temple to turn off the guaranteed hit effect.
Sukuna was only planning on enclosing his barrier to trap Gojo once Gojo's technique was burnt out and he couldn't activate Unlimited Void anymore

Tamam, hızlarını eşitleyelim, bu benim için daha iyi. Çünkü Gojo sukuna'da "kırmızı" kullandığında Meguna tepki veremedi

Ve dostum, hiçbir zaman Meguna de > heian Era Sukuna de demedim, sadece heian Era Sukuna fiziksel olarak Meguna'dan çok daha güçlü, yani Meguna, Etki Alanında fiziksel olarak Gojo'ya eşit dövüşürse, heian Era Sukuna Gojo için çok daha büyük bir sorun olacak .

Ve "basit alan adı" Sukuna için asla bir sorun değildir ve olamaz, Choso'nun söylediği gibi basit alan size sadece biraz zaman kazandırır, hiçbir zaman kazanmanın ana faktörü değildir ve sukuna bize artık basit alan adını savunmayı bırakın olduğunu gösterdi
This time is already enough for Gojo.

Domain wars are not even a problem for sukuna because it opens the domain at the same time. Also, 4 arms and 2 mouths will be advantageous here. Because sukuna can strengthen his techniques by chanting without straining his lungs. Also the places you mentioned for yuta are completely wrong. The reason for this is that sukuna's ce, CT and ceo drop after her soul is damaged. Sukuna can fight with both hands full, but this is not the case for gojo and sukuna can neutralize gojo by opening space in a H2H battle. Also infinity? Domain sure hit effect 😭

However, gojo's destruction of sukuna's domain is not a scale because it hits simultaneously. Sukuna destroys the domain while gojo attacks it. Also, however, sukuna can destroy gojo's domain from the inside.

Gojo tamamen Kötü Niyet Tapınağı'nın içinde sıkışıp kalsa bile, garantili vuruş etkisini kapatmak için Tapınağı kırabilir.
What? He has to hit the sukuna to break the temple and he does it while the sukuna destroys the domain from the outside. This is a completely invalid argument. You are saying that Gojo will destroy sukuna's domain by hitting sukuna without activating his own domain inside the domain 🗿 And even when he does it, he has to do it simultaneously. But sukuna with four arms can prevent that. Prove to me that sukuna would be at a disadvantage with 4 arms in heian.

Prove that this will be effective against sukuna fighting with 4 arms
There is nothing in Sukuna's profile to suggest that his actual form is faster than his old form. So in a Gojo Hand to hand fight, I think they will be equal, not advantageous as before. And Malevolent Shrine doesn't change when the form changes. It's the same Malevolent Shrine. And when the Shrine is destroyed, it is inevitable that Sukuna is damaged.

Bana sukuna'nın heian'daki 4 koluyla dezavantajlı durumda olacağını kanıtlayın.
There is no evidence that it is faster than its previous form. You are committing burden of proof fallacy by asking me to prove that it is disadvantageous.

Ve bunu yaptığında bile aynı anda yapması gerekiyor
in this case When Gojo learns that Sukuna can destroy his domain, instead of winning the Domain Clash, he chooses to direct his guaranteed hit to Sukuna's temple. Think of it as +1 and -1. Both cancel each other out and remain neutral.

Gojo fans still in denial is crazy. Anyway Heian Era Sukuna still smokes that Gojo pack. Instead of 15 chapters it would end within 5 chapters. Also there is no key for Heian Era Sukuna so this match should be closed or if anybody who still wants to keep arguing this useless match feel free to. This isn't getting added to anyone's profiles.
W

Back