• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She is, Ram is only Tier 8-A when she have Rem as optimal equipament.

So she is around. If not in the battle, Ram is not tier 8-A.
She's optional equipment, as such the OP needs to explain this in the post.

However, this likely has no bearing on the battle since SBA wouldn't give Sukuna knowledge about Rem and I doubt he'd realize she's there or her purpose.

Wait a minute. I highly doubt a lot of random forests has a clearing that is 4 km in size, which means it's highly likely aren't going to be in each other's line of sight. They do know what direction they are in but are unaware how faraway their opponent is.

Sukuna has no way of tracking Ram (Going by his profile), while Ram can find him easily with her Clairvoyance.

If she moves outside of her starting position, there's no way Sukuna can track her until she attacks him. Can Sukuna even sense her attacks?

Considering Ram is dealing with an unknown opponent, and she wants to win and believes losing will end extremely bad for her. What would happen in this situation?

However, this likely has no bearing on the battle since SBA wouldn't give Sukuna knowledge about Rem and I doubt he'd realize she's there or her purpose.
It depends on how smart he is. Like, les't say in the odd chance he find her, figuring out the connection between Ram and Rem not really gonna be difficulty, because on how similar they are, and when Ram uses her Power to share her pain with Rem, both of them grow a horn on they forehead, that would be be a give they are connected.

So this is a Wincon for Sukuna, now the chances that happening are kinda eh.

It depends on how smart he is. Like, les't say in the odd chance he find her, figuring out the connection between Ram and Rem not really gonna be difficulty, because on how similar they are, and when Ram uses her Power to share her pain with Rem, both of them grow a horn on they forehead, that would be be a give they are connected.
He literally is never finding her.

Sukuna has no method of tracking people from vast distance like Ram can. He won't even be aware she exist. The only way he finds her is if either Ram accidently leads him to her or she attacks him from her starting position and doesn't move whatsoever, and Sukuna was able to avoid all of her attacks until he arrives to see her.

If people don't think it's a stomp, I'll be voting Ram.

She has vastly superior range and tracking abilities, which should let her deal with Sukuna before he can get close enough to use his Domain Expansion.

I refuse to discuss anything skill related, and I imagine you guys already covered it.

Dont think this a stomp due to range. Sukuna can cover good distance in 10 seconds like Yuji who can cover 50m in 3s, Sukuna can also jump pretty far so he’d get in range to Ram as she’d also be approaching him

He literally is never finding her.

Sukuna has no method of tracking people from vast distance like Ram can. He won't even be aware she exist. The only way he finds her is if either Ram accidently leads him to her or she attacks him from her starting position and doesn't move whatsoever, and Sukuna was able to avoid all of her attacks until he arrives to see her.
Sba says the characters know where each other are

Oh also even with Sukuna likely becoming 8-B, he’d still scale somewhat to Ram’s 115tons likely only be a 2x difference

Honestly, I can definitely see how this is a stomp. Ram can just use clairvoyance and place a wind cage around Sukuna from a distance exactly like what happened with Ley. He wouldn't be able to move without being cut to bits and would still be out of range of her.

Now considering the fact Sukuna may not even have any way to know where she is... it sounds like it's unbelievably stacked in her favor.

Honestly, I can definitely see how this is a stomp. Ram can just use clarvoyance and place a wind cage around Sukuna from a distance exactly like what happened with Ley. He wouldn't be able to move without being cut to bits and would still be out of range of her.
This is if Ley was stat wise better but skill wise worse tbh💀

Like ATROCIOUSLY not skilled

This is if Ley was stat wise better but skill wise worse tbh💀

LIKE atrociously not skilled
Can you guys just make a Kirito and ReZero vs match so I have something to actually talk about and debate on this site? Also make sure it’s Alicization Kirito

Can you guys just make a Kirito and ReZero vs match so I have something to actually talk about and debate on this site? Also make sure it’s Alicization Kirito
Well, Kirito for Alicizatio don't really share a Key which any of the characters for Re:ZERO.

I can use his Gameverse version, from hollow realization.

So is post amnesia Rem🤷

Actually, every character for Arc 1-3 are very Mid, besides Subaru.

Btw OP, can you change the start distance, so this is more Fair? Because we can't exactly add this as is now.
Meh this match would need to be redone anyway, funnily enough the only thing that will chanģe would be the values

Well, Kirito for Alicizatio don't really share a Key which any of the characters for Re:ZERO.

I can use his Gameverse version, from hollow realization.
Maybe save it for Accel world version when I finish that.

Dont think this a stomp due to range. Sukuna can cover good distance in 10 seconds like Yuji who can cover 50m in 3s, Sukuna can also jump pretty far so he’d get in range to Ram as she’d also be approaching him
You know how you people now Contradicting with your arguments.

You people say he lacks range to notice her. You people are arguing she would snipe him out with invisible attacks and dura neg. You are the same people who are saying He can't dodge the attacks. So explain how this is not a stomp.

Yeah I’ve been meaning to ask that why the hell does Ram just have 1 key she exists in the other arcs lol
Yeah her weakness states she can only release 2 shackles at max on her own. Rem or Subaru is needed for more so atleast 8-B and 8-A should be Seperated. Lol

Shouldn't that means 8-B and 8-A and above should get a seperate keys for Ram instead of merging them within same.
Her strength does not change from arc to arc, she's always just accessing a fraction of her full strength, and she can access it whenever she wants to (but above 2 Shackles will leave her permanently damaged afterwords)

Her strength does not change from arc to arc, she's always just accessing a fraction of her full strength, and she can access it whenever she wants to (but above 2 Shackles will leave her permanently damaged afterwords)
Well I'm not suggesting to separate the keys for arcs but 2 shackles and above. Like when Rem is used or not.

Technically, that's still would warrant a Key separation.

You people say he lacks range to notice her. You people are arguing she would snipe him out with invisible attacks and dura neg. You are the same people who are saying He can't dodge the attacks. So explain how this is not a stomp.
Sukuna can regen so he has a counter to it, he just can't keep doing it if she keeps spamming but I'm not sure if she even spams her air dura neg.

Back