• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Gojo VS Heian Era Ryomen Sukuna

Not interested in the match-up. But there's literally no point imo to making a versus thread if the op is just gonna give the reason you think someone wins and provide all the evidence. Post the OP, and then leave evidence for who you think wins in the next comment.

eh..? dude, when opening the VS thread, all you have to do is leave your profile links and set the conditions of the war. this much. You don't need to write articles as if you were creating a VS rule.

Gojo fans still in denial is crazy. Anyway Heian Era Sukuna still smokes that Gojo pack. Instead of 15 chapters it would end within 5 chapters. Also there is no key for Heian Era Sukuna so this match should be closed or if anybody who still wants to keep arguing this useless match feel free to. This isn't getting added to anyone's profiles.

This seems acceptable. Heian Era Sukuna has no answer to Gojo's right to infinity. Mahoraga is not with his brother this time :D

Karşılaşmayla ilgilenmiyorum. Ancak eğer operasyon sadece birisinin kazandığını düşünmenizin sebebini verecek ve tüm kanıtları sunacaksa, bir karşı konu açmanın tam anlamıyla hiçbir anlamı yok. OP'yi yayınlayın ve ardından bir sonraki yorumda kimin kazanacağını düşündüğünüze dair kanıt bırakın.
man, this is my first CRT. There may be mistakes in this, just look at the argument please

Last edited:
ha..? dostum, VS konusunu açarken tek yapman gereken profil bağlantılarını bırakıp savaşın koşullarını ayarlamak. bu kadar. Sanki bir VS kuralı oluşturuyormuşsunuz gibi makaleler yazmanıza gerek yok.
As I said, this is my first CRT. So there may be bugs in the CRT, just look at the argument please

Last edited:
Gojo fans still in denial is crazy. Anyway Heian Era Sukuna still smokes that Gojo pack. Instead of 15 chapters it would end within 5 chapters. Also there is no key for Heian Era Sukuna so this match should be closed or if anybody who still wants to keep arguing this useless match feel free to. This isn't getting added to anyone's profiles.
Heian Era Sukuna is Sukuna without Mahoraga, the original version. Even if Heian Era Sukuna doesn't have a feat directly, we can see that she can use the basic features we saw in the manga in that form. What he lacks in that form is the adaptation to transcend infinity. My argument is specific and sufficient to put Gojo above Sukuna without mahoraga. Please provide a counter-argument instead of mocking

I think Gojo will win, because

Gojo's infinity trait automatically can't overcome this trait except in exceptional circumstances to deal with it. He expresses this himself, that's why he got Mahogara. The siblings of the two can RELA, so there is no lightning problem for sukuna. Both are already classified in VSBW in speed statements. Sukuna cannot exceed Gojo's infinity with Domain Amplification without Mahogar. Blocking the basic setup from which Domain Amplification comes. So if Sukuna and Gojo fight in 1v1, Sukuna needs to have his AoE amplified to deal damage. And during this time he cannot use slashes. Even if she does, Sukuna's attacks cannot reach Gojo.

As for AoE Extensions, Gojo's energy loss is infinitely close to 0, so you can use RCT throughout the fight. - I also think we're infinite from a stamina perspective here - as long as he can use RCT, Malevolent Shrine can't deal damage that can kill Gojo. Basically the only way for Gojo to kill it is by breaking its bedside for sure. That way he can't use the RCT and he can heal and remove the shards from the Malevolent Shrine he is responsible for.

Sukuna's cuts are not the process that Yuta, even they cannot touch, and he says so himself. He needs to touch it to create a lethal effect. And as long as he is infinite he will use Domain Upgrade, in general Sukuna will not be able to use slashes during his fight. That's why they fight hand to hand.

Gojo can dominate and even intimidate Sukuna in both 2v1 and 3v1 situations. Not only that, but because we're doing the fight 1v1, Sukuna won't have a mahogara next to him. So there is no one to save him in the scene where he faints in a normal fight. Also, while Gojo can live in the Temple of Malevolence, Sukuna cannot. This is because the Boundless Void transfers unlimited information into the mind of his opponent, directing him in the direction of communication and perception. These characteristics of Sukuna cannot be processed.

If we talk about what happened in the previous battle, Gojo may have unintentionally hired him. For example, he didn't use Teleportation, which would have been very useful in multi-person fights rather than one-on-one combat, he didn't use Telekinesis, which allows him to control his opponent's powers, enough, and he aimed the guaranteed hit of Boundless Void at Sukuna's heart rather than his brain.

Sukuna, despite having 1000 years of experience and certificates of certificates, cannot match the Battle IQ of a character like Gojo, who is not even in his 30s yet. Even if they played 2v1/3v1 in battle, Sukuna would take Gojo by guesswork or analysis. Therefore, as Mahogara, Itadori and others said, Gojo won.

And Gojo, despite having a bad length against Sukuna, can turn the tide.

I think that's enough explanation and I hope you will join me. I ask for your support.

Evidence:

Sukuna cannot adapt to eternity without mahoragas and sport is useless

Sukuna's cuts didn't reach Gojo

Sukuna cannot be crossed by Boundless Emptiness

Gojo's collection even in 3V1/Gojo's collection in Hand to Hand (7 pieces will be enough):
1 :
2: 3 : 4 :

5 :
6 :
7:

Last edited:
Heian Era Sukuna is Sukuna without Mahoraga, the original version. Even if Heian Era Sukuna doesn't have a feat directly, we can see that she can use the basic features we saw in the manga in that form. What he lacks in that form is the adaptation to transcend infinity. My argument is specific and sufficient to put Gojo above Sukuna without mahoraga. Please provide a counter-argument instead of mocking
Sukuna is a man, not a woman 😭. Please stop changing the gender. I don't need to provide counters for a useless match.

Last edited:
This can't be added and Sukuna canonically wins anyways. Open-barrier Domain just shreds whichever side of Gojo's barrier is weaker 5 times in a row and Gojo is mincemeat.

This seems acceptable. Heian Era Sukuna has no answer to Gojo's right to infinity. Mahoraga is not with his brother this time :D
There is no need ☠️ Gojo's infinity was not a problem for Meguna in the domain war. They both opened their domains at the same time and Sukuna won,heian era Sukuna > meguna In other words, in a similar situation in the domain war, Heian Sukuna will easily gain the upper hand in the domain war

☠️ Alan savaşında Gojo'nun sonsuzluğu Meguna için sorun değildi . İkisi de domainlerini aynı anda açtılar ve Sukuna kazandı, heian dönemi Sukuna > meguna Yani domain savaşında benzer bir durumda Heian Sukuna domain savaşında kolaylıkla üstünlük elde edecek
It's obvious that you haven't looked at my argument. None of Sukuna's attacks inside the malevolent Shrine will be able to inflict lethal damage to Gojo. Gojo can improve them through RCT. He can sustain the use of RCT for the duration of the battle, as the energy loss is infinitely close to 0. The Malevolent Shrine is therefore out of the question. 🙏

This can't be added and Sukuna canonically wins anyways. Open-barrier Domain just shreds whichever side of Gojo's barrier is weaker 5 times in a row and Gojo is mincemeat.
Sukuna's victory over the megumi's body cannot be counted 1 to 1. Gojo can even heal cuts to vital areas from the Malevolent Shrine. So please stop defending Malevolent Shrine. If it was like you say, wouldn't Gojo have to die 5 times? 🙏

It's obvious that you haven't looked at my argument. None of Sukuna's attacks inside the malevolent Shrine will be able to inflict lethal damage to Gojo. Gojo can improve them through RCT. He can sustain the use of RCT for the duration of the battle, as the energy loss is infinitely close to 0. The Malevolent Shrine is therefore out of the question. 🙏
This is just your own interpretation of the argument, gojo can't resist much with RCT in Sukuna's area, so he neutralized the temple by shooting Sukuna with "red" Also, before shooting Sukuna, Gojo had extremely serious wounds. He neutralized the domain and regenerated himself. Gojo will not survive the cuts that constantly cut him in Sukuna's domain. And meanwhile, of course, Sukuna will continue to fight with Gojo inside the domain. Also, I don't need to say that Heian Era Sukuna is stronger than Meguna, right? Sukuna ate his own mummy to fill the gap of a finger

Also, considering that Meguna and Gojo are equal in Sukuna's domain, Heian Sukuna, who is much stronger than Meguna, will dominate Gojo. And I repeat, meanwhile, the "cuts" caused by Sukuna's domain will constantly cut Gojo and now you come and defend RCT to me?

Gojo fans never learn anything ☠️🙏

Sukuna's victory over the megumi's body cannot be counted 1 to 1. Gojo can even heal cuts to vital areas from the Malevolent Shrine. So please stop defending Malevolent Shrine. If it was like you say, wouldn't Gojo have to die 5 times? 🙏
Sukuna, due to having a larger Domain with an open barrier, can choose to attack either the inside or outside of Gojo's Domain's barrier.

Gojo's barrier shatters in seconds when Sukuna attacks the weaker side, leaving Gojo with a burnt-out Limitless. Gojo can stall to recover his Limitless by combining RCT with Anti-Domain Techniques, but as soon as he casts Unlimited Void again, Sukuna can just attack the weaker side again and reset the situation.

Gojo is only able to recover his burnt-out Cursed Technique 5 times as seen in the manga. Once he reaches that limit, Sukuna can just close his Domain's barrier and shred Gojo freely, Gojo will have no counter.

Sukuna, due to having a larger Domain with an open barrier, can choose to attack either the inside or outside of Gojo's Domain's barrier.
Their sure-hits overlapped and cancelled each other out inside Gojo's Domain. When Gojo switched the conditions of the outside and inside of the his barrier, Sukuna responded by turning off his sure-hit inside Gojo's Domain so that Malevolent Shrine's sure-hit which extended outside of Unlimited Void would get stronger and destroy the barrier quicker. Gojo was questioning this tactic because it would be easier to just destroy the barrier from the inside and then Mahoraga shenanigins began kicking in which isn't present with True Form Sukuna so yeah, Sukuna would just focus on winning Domain struggles here instead of building Mahoraga's adaptations.

This is just your own interpretation of the argument, gojo can't resist much with RCT in Sukuna's area, so he neutralized the temple by shooting Sukuna with "red" Also, before shooting Sukuna, Gojo had extremely serious wounds. He neutralized the domain and regenerated himself. Gojo will not survive the cuts that constantly cut him in Sukuna's domain. And meanwhile, of course, Sukuna will continue to fight with Gojo inside the domain. Also, I don't need to say that Heian Era Sukuna is stronger than Meguna, right? Sukuna ate his own mummy to fill the gap of a finger

Also, considering that Meguna and Gojo are equal in Sukuna's domain, Heian Sukuna, who is much stronger than Meguna, will dominate Gojo. And I repeat, meanwhile, the "cuts" caused by Sukuna's domain will constantly cut Gojo and now you come and defend RCT to me?

It was difficult for him to fight and heal himself at the same time. He even used the "Simple domain" feature to make it easier. In addition, you yourself admitted that Gojo was able to destroy Sukuna's temple. The speeds are equal according to VSBW. By serious wounds you probably meant more in number rather than serious. Yes, Gojo was cut a lot, but is there any evidence that it was enough to kill him?

And why do you favor Heian Era Sukuna's D.E. over Meguna's? They both use the same technique with the same power. Just because there is a difference physically doesn't mean there will be a difference in D.E. Even if you can prove Heian Era>Meguna, I don't think you can prove Heian Era D.E>Meguna D.E.

And in line with your invalid response to my argument by saying "This is your interpretation", the discussion will not be concluded.

It's funny and disrespectful to lump me into a certain group and insult me because of a character I love. Please don't do it again.

i can say the same thing about u bro
u didnt stop wanking goku here

Gojo's barrier shatters in seconds when Sukuna attacks the weaker side, leaving Gojo with a burnt-out Limitless. Gojo can stall to recover his Limitless by combining RCT with Anti-Domain Techniques, but as soon as he casts Unlimited Void again, Sukuna can just attack the weaker side again and reset the situation.

Gojo is only able to recover his burnt-out Cursed Technique 5 times as seen in the manga. Once he reaches that limit, Sukuna can just close his Domain's barrier and shred Gojo freely, Gojo will have no counter.
He can use his D.E. 5 times, not his RCT. Please don't twist things differently. And the feature you call "limitless" is already making the energy loss infinitely close to 0. What do you mean by "exhausted limitless"?

He can use his D.E. 5 times, not his RCT. Please don't twist things differently.
You have misread my words– I said Gojo can heal his burnt-out Cursed Technique 5 times– he is able to use RCT as long as he possesses Cursed Energy.

And the feature you call "limitless" is already making the energy loss infinitely close to 0.
Limitless is Gojo's Cursed Technique. It's the Six Eyes that make Gojo's Cursed Energy usage so efficient.

What do you mean by "exhausted limitless"?
After a Sorcerer casts Domain Expansion, their Innate Cursed Technique becomes burnt-out, preventing them from using it or their Domain for a period of time.

It's obvious that you haven't looked at my argument. None of Sukuna's attacks inside the malevolent Shrine will be able to inflict lethal damage to Gojo.
4-jFbv3g0Fq5nnW-m.jpg

Don't tell me you seriously thinks these are paper cut & Gojo needed his max output RCT to keep them.(Paper cuts) at bay.
7-9etCvyHIMax9E-m.jpg

Gojo can improve them through RCT. He can sustain the use of RCT for the duration of the battle, as the energy loss is infinitely close to 0. The Malevolent Shrine is therefore out of the question. 🙏
Gojo after 5 DE:
13-rq4XcSR58w-4E-m.jpg

While Sukuna chilling with Double casting
15-Qk54J5iEEN1sq-m.jpg

Gojo's UV ain't reaching True form Sukuna And True form Sukuna ain't getting his brain fried like Meguna.
He can use his D.E. 5 times, not his RCT. Please don't twist things differently. And the feature you call "limitless" is already making the energy loss infinitely close to 0. What do you mean by "exhausted limitless"?
2-SYTf-YYp_nlPm-m.jpg

Gojo ain't doing jackshit once his brain gets fried after 5 DE. There is 50/50 chances he hits BF. Which I doubt he doing it. In middle getting chopped like a fish. His RCT was Canonically gotten weaker.

Bir Büyücü Etki Alanı Genişletme özelliğini kullandıktan sonra, Doğuştan Lanetli Tekniği tükenir ve bir süre boyunca onu veya Etki Alanını kullanmasını engeller.
You are right about that. But Gojo can destroy Sukuna's cursed temple. He can outmaneuver him in a fight while in his own domain, and he can heal himself again without losing energy by protecting himself with the "Simple Domain". Please stop defending Sukuna's D.E.

4-jFbv3g0Fq5nnW-m.jpg

Don't tell me you seriously thinks these are paper cut & Gojo needed his max output RCT to keep them.(Paper cuts) at bay.
7-9etCvyHIMax9E-m.jpg

Gojo after 5 DE:
13-rq4XcSR58w-4E-m.jpg

While Sukuna chilling with Double casting
15-Qk54J5iEEN1sq-m.jpg

Gojo's UV ain't reaching True form Sukuna And True form Sukuna ain't getting his brain fried like Meguna.

2-SYTf-YYp_nlPm-m.jpg

Gojo ain't doing jackshit once his brain gets fried after 5 DE. There is 50/50 chances he hits BF. Which I doubt he doing it. In middle getting chopped like a fish. His RCT was Canonically gotten weaker.
So Gojo can heal even fatal damage. In addition, Sukuna does not have the ability to Counter Gojo's D.E. because Gojo's D.E. transfers infinite information into the opponent's mind, cutting off their communication with the environment and overcoming their perception. And I don't remember saying that Gojo can use his D.E. Gojo can use his RCT as he wants, but after using his D.E. 5 times, his brain will be damaged.

You are right about that. But Gojo can destroy Sukuna's cursed temple. He can outmaneuver him in a fight while in his own domain, and he can heal himself again without losing energy by protecting himself with the "Simple Domain". Please stop defending Sukuna's D.E.
This is only true while BOTH Sukuna and Gojo have their Domains up. Gojo needs 5 minutes to damage Sukuna enough to destroy Malevolant Shrine, but Gojo's Domain shatters in seconds. Without Limitless, Gojo can't damage Sukuna or his Shrine enough.

So Gojo can heal even fatal damage. In addition, Sukuna does not have the ability to Counter Gojo's D.E. because Gojo's D.E. transfers infinite information into the opponent's mind, cutting off their communication with the environment and overcoming their perception. And I don't remember saying that Gojo can use his D.E. Gojo can use his RCT as he wants, but after using his D.E. 5 times, his brain will be damaged.
ignorance-too-much-ignorance.gif

I literally posted the scan for Sukuna having anti domain technique. Instead of reading my Arguments properly you had to spam some nonsense? I suggest you to take your sweet time & read what other people are saying properly

Bu yalnızca HEM Sukuna hem de Gojo'nun Etki Alanları açıkken geçerlidir. Gojo'nun Sukuna'ya Malevolant Tapınağını yok etmeye yetecek kadar hasar vermesi için 5 dakikaya ihtiyacı vardır, ancak Gojo'nun Etki Alanı saniyeler içinde parçalanır. Limitless olmadan Gojo, Sukuna'ya veya Tapınağına yeterince zarar veremez.
This also applies to Sukuna.

i can say the same thing about u bro
u didnt stop wanking goku here
So you admit you are wanking Gojo here? 🙄

ignorance-too-much-ignorance.gif

I literally posted the scan for Sukuna having anti domain technique. Instead of reading my Arguments properly you had to spam some nonsense? I suggest you to take your sweet time & read what other people are saying properly
I read it thoroughly, man. How is he gonna use the anti-Domain technique with his perception and communication down? Can you explain?

It doesn't. Gojo needs 5 minutes within clashing Domains + his CT to break Malevolant Shrine. Sukuna only needs 5 seconds within clashing Domains to break Unlimited Void.
You have not read my long argument sufficiently. We have answers to these.

Back