• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Sasuke Uchiha Versus Prime Ryomen Sukuna

Yes I absolutely can, I know how kid Sasuke fights because we see him fight. We can reasonably make the assumption that he’s unlikely to use it against Sukuna because he never used it against anyone else.
It doesn't matter as long as it's not 0%

If Sukuna can survive and heal without a heart he should be fine.
sasuke can destroy your existence by spamming chidori, which would be superiority enough under the win conditions.
Yes I absolutely can, I know how kid Sasuke fights because we see him fight. We can reasonably make the assumption that he’s unlikely to use it against Sukuna because he never used it against anyone else.
Sasuke can anticipate sukuna's abilities, copy them and evade them, while spamming chidori can definitely win.
Okay, Sasuke had some 3 years of training which was so effective that Team Kakashi thought he was using steroids. Post all the Part 2 Genjutsu you want, it doesn’t impact the way Part 1 Sasuke fights. That’s like me saying Part 1 Naruto can fire Bijuu Dama because he has Kurama sealed inside of him.
We know how to present these with evidence. But can you present your evidence?

sasuke can destroy your existence by spamming chidori, which would be superiority enough under the win conditions.
Since when could Sasuke destroy someone's existence with Chidori?
Sasuke can anticipate sukuna's abilities, copy them and evade them, while spamming chidori can definitely win.
He can only use a few Chidori a day. After the first one Sukuna will pop MS as a show of respect and that's it.
We know how to present these with evidence. But can you present your evidence?
Are you asking for the scan?

can you prove this
KYkFIJF.jpeg

nchuoez.png

Part 1 Sasuke never utilized Genjutsu...like at all. End of story.

Any argument saying that Sasuke will use Genjutsu is literally ignoring the above fact. Showing scans from Part 2 doesn't count, that isn't the Sasuke we're talking about. Talking about the broad capabilities of the Sharingan doesn't mean anything, because Sasuke never used all those capabilities in Part 1.

By full power Sasuke does it mean the Curse Mark Level 2? Because reminder he can only use that for a very limited time, so if the fight drags out for like uh...maybe a minute or so, he's screwed cause that drains Chakra like crazy.

Which Sukuna is prime Sukuna is arguable but either way

1). Sasuke will just die if he gets hit with World Dismantle.
2). If Sukuna has Mahoraga still, Sasuke isn’t putting him down with equal stats Katon and Chidori fast enough to win.
3). Malevolent Shrine will absolutely put Sasuke through hell since he has no great Regen on someone like Gojos level.
4). If Sukuna feels like using his poisons, this Sasuke doesn’t have resistance to those yet(but give he hasn’t even considered it in the current manga this probably isn’t coming out here.)

So yeah Sukuna wins

May I know why it is against his character? The character can already use genjutsu and it is stated in his profile that he uses it. The admins didn't add genjutsu for nothing, right?
Added because it comes with sharingan, not because they use it. The pages are indexing info on characters.

And yeah its not in character, Sasuke has had numerous times when Genjutsu would've been viable and he just didn't do it. I would go as far as to say the reason why he doesn't do Genjutsu is a plot point for how blind Sasuke is in his pursuit of killing Itachi that he forgoes the greater use of it and mainly pursues physicals

Added because it comes with sharingan, not because they use it. The pages are indexing info on characters.

And yeah its not in character, Sasuke has had numerous times when Genjutsu would've been viable and he just didn't do it. I would go as far as to say the reason why he doesn't do Genjutsu is a plot point for how blind Sasuke is in his pursuit of killing Itachi that he forgoes the greater use of it and mainly pursues physicals
I think it's more that his brother uses mainly genjutsu so out of sheer disgust and hatred of Itachi he avoid relying on it.

He already reaches his 3. Tomoe against Naruto and he doesn't want to use it against Naruto because he wants to fight him head on?
Any attempt to guess why Sasuke never used Genjutsu is conjecture. The bottom line is that Sasuke never showed any inclination or prowess with Genjutsu at this point in time. It's just not something he does yet.

EDIT: Loathe as I am to guess, I'd say it was because Sasuke just didn't have any interest in Genjutsu at this point and had not devoted any time to developing that potential. Plus, he has only had a fully matured Sharingan for a brief period of time at this point in his life.

Last edited:
Any attempt to guess why Sasuke never used Genjutsu is conjecture. The bottom line is that Sasuke never showed any inclination or prowess with Genjutsu at this point in time. It's just not something he does yet.

EDIT: Loathe as I am to guess, I'd say it was because Sasuke just didn't have any interest in Genjutsu at this point and had not devoted any time to developing that potential. Plus, he has only had a fully matured Sharingan for a brief period of time at this point in his life.
I think itachi putting him in genjustu hundreds of thousands of time probably peaked his interest

Back