• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Gojo VS Heian Era Ryomen Sukuna

Sukuna's momentary lapse allows Gojo to win the Domain Clash.
I don't understand what you are talking about man, Sukuna already won the first 2 battles and He lost a war because he opened his domain late and now the speeds are equal, such a situation will not happen, we know what happens when they both open it at the same time. If you don't have an argument against this, don't bother.

And Bedircaw told me via Discord that he has a job for now and he will come back, regardless of the subject, he just wanted me to write to VST

I don't understand what you are talking about man, Sukuna already won the first 2 battles and He lost a war because he opened his domain late and now the speeds are equal, such a situation will not happen, we know what happens when they both open it at the same time. If you don't have an argument against this, don't bother.

And Bedircaw told me via Discord that he has a job for now and he will come back, regardless of the subject, he just wanted me to write to VST
Actually there's no need for an equal speed, as Gojo was only hitting at the same time as the Sukuna was busy destroying the field, if it wasn't for that he wouldn't be late to regenerate, so either way Sukuna negs.

I'm pretty sure Sukuna only activated his ability slightly later because of Gojo's sudden attack, and we already know Sukuna's plan was to take Unlimited Void for Mahoraga's adaptation, but this time Sukuna wouldn't be exposed to unlimited void because he would cancel out Gojo's sure hit on himself (Rather than touching Gojo to avoid the effects)

Actually there's no need for an equal speed, as Gojo was only hitting at the same time as the Sukuna was busy destroying the field, if it wasn't for that he wouldn't be late to regenerate, so either way Sukuna negs.
Yes normally I can prove that sukuna is faster but Op equalized the speeds my friend Gojo tries every way to escape from Sukuna 🥶

Sukuna'nın planının Mahoraga'nın uyarlaması için Sınırsız Void almak olduğunu zaten biliyoruz
Sukuna already put the domain burdens on Megumi's soul and since there were 5 domain clashes, Mahoraga was already adapted. Therefore, it was a trump card that she could counter if she lost the domain clash. But if you say that he opened his domain late especially to counter this, this will be considered headcanon.

Sukuna already put the domain burdens on Megumi's soul and since there were 5 domain clashes, Mahoraga was already adapted. Therefore, it was a trump card that she could counter if she lost the domain clash. But if you say that he opened his domain late especially to counter this, this will be considered headcanon.
Yes he made Megumi take the Unlimited Voids to help the process of adaptation for Mahoraga, when he had adapted to UV he came to save Sukuna and cut through infinity (by altering the essence of his own cursed energy to nullify infinity) which is something Sukuna couldn't do so he waited and made Mahoraga adapt more, the second time around what he did is expand the target of his attack to the space Gojo existed in (The world itself)

Without Mahoraga as I said Sukuna would have cancelled out Gojo's sure hit on himself and the effects of Unlimited Void wouldn't have hit him

ikinci kez yaptığı şey saldırısının hedefini Gojo'nun var olduğu alana (Dünyanın kendisine) genişletmekti.
And he doesn't do it himself? I don't understand what you mean by this argument, please excuse me.
Mahoraga olmasaydı, söylediğim gibi Sukuna, Gojo'nun kesin kararını iptal ederdi kendisine vursaydı Sınırsız Void'in etkileri ona çarpmazdı
Sukuna has never been able to cover the guaranteed hit effect of Unlimited Void. He has covered the guaranteed hit of his own D.E. In order to shut down Unlimited Void's guaranteed hit, he needs to tank and dominate this trait first, and we saw that he couldn't do that. Additionally, after Gojo tried to defeat Sukuna in Domain Clash a couple of times, when he saw his failure, he didn't save his guaranteed hit and directed it to the temple during the Clash, destroying Sukuna's domain. However, Sukuna was able to shatter Gojo's domain and Neutralize the situation thanks to his slashes, which we have been discussing for hours.

Peki bu yüzden mi?

Bunu Gojo ile aynı anda DE'sini etkinleştirerek yapabilir. Gojo'dan daha yavaş yaparsa bu gerçekleşmeyecek
Prove you can open your domain later than gojo. In the 5th Domain battle, Gojo attributes sukuna's opening the domain 0.01 seconds later than him to the fact that he was busy healing himself with his body from the damage he took earlier. It has already been mentioned that using RCT limits the physical attributes of the characters.

And gojo, who gives everything to rct against meguna, can do nothing against sukuna, who is both stronger than him and strengthens his techniques with chanting. Also your arguments contradict your own title because our speed has equalized.

bu durumda Gojo, Sukuna'nın etki alanını yok edebileceğini öğrendiğinde Etki Alanı Çatışmasını kazanmak yerine garantili vuruşunu Sukuna'nın tapınağına yönlendirmeyi seçer. +1 ve -1 olarak düşünün. Her ikisi de birbirini iptal eder ve tarafsız kalır.

in this case When Gojo learns that Sukuna can destroy his domain, instead of winning the Domain Clash, he chooses to direct his guaranteed hit to Sukuna's temple. Think of it as +1 and -1. Both cancel each other out and remain neutral.
JSIFOSOGOODOGOGOSLCLALGD domain battles, the sure hit effect is canceled until a domain is broken. In the dagon battle, dagon's decisive hit effect was canceled because megumi collided her domain with dagon's domain.

I'm going to assume OP means reincarnated Sukuna rather than Sukuna from the Heian Era cuz so I'll argue as if that's the case

Without the plan B of Mahoraga in the equation, Sukuna obviously has no inventive to set up adaptation during the third clash. He instead will focus on using his barrier-less domain to his advantage. By the time the basketball-sized domain happens, Sukuna will try to take out the barrier. Given Gojo knew very well it was a possible tactic, he will not make it easy for Sukuna and will try to leave him no chance to do it. Whether Gojo will be able to damage a four-armed Sukuna enough and collapse Malevolent Shrine in that timeframe is a debate. Gojo had no trouble fending off a Malevolent Shrine-amped Sukuna after his domain was shattered and Limitless was burnt out, and could 1v2 Mahoragito, so his hand-to-hand skill should still be more than serviceable here. The battle should proceed as it was, except Mahoraga is obviously not a factor

Realistically, I think this is a canonical incon, but given the argument I just presented, I'll be voting for Gojo

There is nothing in Sukuna's profile to suggest that his actual form is faster than his old form. So in a Gojo Hand to hand fight, I think they will be equal, not advantageous as before. And Malevolent Shrine doesn't change when the form changes. It's the same Malevolent Shrine. And when the Shrine is destroyed, it is inevitable that Sukuna is damaged.
We equalized the speeds 🗿 Also with this, prove to me that sukuna would be at a disadvantage with 4 arms. Meguna was going relative with gojo and he only had 2 arms doing it. However the biggest advantage for a sorcerer is 4 arms and 2 mouths.

There is nothing to refute what I said lol lol. Also this again shows that you have an advantage over gojo and above meguna
You used that page to support your claim when it explains why it's an advantage for a completely different reason. The simultaneous mention of his extra mouth clearly shows that this narration is only detailing his ability to use hand signs and incantations

Voting Gojo.
Voting Gojo out of spite (/j) I am seriously voting Gojo though
I'm going to assume OP means reincarnated Sukuna rather than Sukuna from the Heian Era cuz so I'll argue as if that's the case

Without the plan B of Mahoraga in the equation, Sukuna obviously has no inventive to set up adaptation during the third clash. He instead will focus on using his barrier-less domain to his advantage. By the time the basketball-sized domain happens, Sukuna will try to take out the barrier. Given Gojo knew very well it was a possible tactic, he will not make it easy for Sukuna and will try to leave him no chance to do it. Whether Gojo will be able to damage a four-armed Sukuna enough and collapse Malevolent Shrine in that timeframe is a debate. Gojo had no trouble fending off a Malevolent Shrine-amped Sukuna after his domain was shattered and Limitless was burnt out, and could 1v2 Mahoragito, so his hand-to-hand skill should still be more than serviceable here. The battle should proceed as it was, except Mahoraga is obviously not a factor

Realistically, I think this is a canonical incon, but given the argument I just presented, I'll be voting for Gojo
@Yunaruiii

You used that page to support your claim when it explains why it's an advantage for a completely different reason. The simultaneous mention of his extra mouth clearly shows that this narration is only detailing his ability to use hand signs and incantations
DC : bedircaw, if you want to discuss or you can send a request to the .blasphemouss. account.

In the domain wars, "Sukuna opened the domain later than gojo" is a complete fallacy. This is because it is based on a direct quote from gojo himself. Gojo clarifies that sukuna opened the domain 0.01 seconds later than him, saying that he (sukuna) was busy regenerating his body, which is why he opened the domain late. So the 0.01 second thing is completely disproved, in short gojo is not faster than sukuna.

Sukuna can destroy gojo's field, which gojo confirms. Gojo questions why Sukuna didn't destroy the new inner field from the weak part and finds it strange, in short, he himself says that Sukuna can destroy his field. This is supported by the fact that he had already destroyed the outer field beforehand, because the strength of the inner field has passed to the outer field and the weakness of the outer field has passed to the inner field.

In the domain wars, "Sukuna opened the domain later than gojo" is a complete fallacy. This is because it is based on a direct quote from gojo himself. Gojo clarifies that sukuna opened the domain 0.01 seconds later than him, saying that he (sukuna) was busy regenerating his body, which is why he opened the domain late. So the 0.01 second thing is completely disproved, in short gojo is not faster than sukuna.

Sukuna can destroy gojo's field, which gojo confirms. Gojo questions why Sukuna didn't destroy the new inner field from the weak part and finds it strange, in short, he himself says that Sukuna can destroy his field. This is supported by the fact that he had already destroyed the outer field beforehand, because the strength of the inner field has passed to the outer field and the weakness of the outer field has passed to the inner field.
Even in the meguna state, sukuna can push gojo to his maximum capacity and make him (gojo) give everything to rct. And the sukuna that does this is the 19F + body sukuna that is not empowered by chanting. In short, the sukuna of the Heian period will strengthen his techniques by chanting incessantly and kill gojo before he can regenerate.

4 arms and 2 mouths are already the biggest advantage for a sorcerer and as stated by this narrator, sukuna forms such as current and heian with 4 arms and 2 mouths...

Even in the meguna state, sukuna can push gojo to his maximum capacity and make him (gojo) give everything to rct. And the sukuna that does this is the 19F + body sukuna that is not empowered by chanting. In short, the sukuna of the Heian period will strengthen his techniques by chanting incessantly and kill gojo before he can regenerate.

4 arms and 2 mouths are already the biggest advantage for a sorcerer and as stated by this narrator, sukuna forms such as current and heian with 4 arms and 2 mouths...
were put on top of meguna.

Also, sukuna can finish this fight directly in the first domain battle since there is no adaptation problem. 🗿

Simple domain is useless here, because simple domain is only used to buy time in real domain wars, which has already been mentioned.

In short, after crashing the domain, gojo will be completely cut off, so sukuna can also use the domain in a barrier way, which means that gojo is trapped inside the de of sukuna.

were put on top of meguna.

Also, sukuna can finish this fight directly in the first domain battle since there is no adaptation problem. 🗿

Simple domain is useless here, because simple domain is only used to buy time in real domain wars, which has already been mentioned.

In short, after crashing the domain, gojo will be completely cut off, so sukuna can also use the domain in a barrier way, which means that gojo is trapped inside the de of sukuna.
Sukuna no diffs.

Sukuna fra.

I wrote it quickly, I apologize for any

Back