• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Sasuke Uchiha Versus Prime Ryomen Sukuna

May I know why it is against his character? The character can already use genjutsu and it is stated in his profile that he uses it.
Sir just because he can does not mean that he does. You can comb through all of Part 1 and I guarantee you Sasuke does not use a genjutsu even a single time

Sasuke isn't Sarada he doesn't spam genjutsu. Either Sasuke blitzes and claps with chidori or sukuna slices him with MS.
What do you mean when you say sasuke is not in sarada, my friend, it is obvious that sasuke will prevail. What could be the reason for sending genjutsu as spam? Using it once will be enough to defeat sukuna. I don't see if there is enough layer against mind manipulation :D

If Sasuke severely injuries him with Chidori then he'll use D.E to end the fight
So Sasuke will give it his all and use his Genjutsu.
He absolutely doesn't
With his 1000 years of experience, he must have been able to understand the power of the curse in front of him, so he wanted to have fun. But this fight is not for entertainment. A fight to the death
Cool. Don't see what that has to do with Part I Sasuke.
It is enough that he can do it, it is ridiculous to say that he cannot do it because he did not do it.
o, it doesn't, since Part I Sasuke doesn't have any of the abilities granted by genjutsu on his profile.
Hmm?

image-8.png
?
Posting screenshots of disgusting conversations like this is a really terrible idea.

My friend, I am an active Naruto supporter who's actually read the manga and read the profile. I've never said he can't use genjutsu just that he doesn't. Sasuke never makes an attempt at this in Part 1, even in scenarios where it would be extremely useful like against Zabuza maybe.

Lastly, Chidori is not a win condition here even if it does pierce him, we see Sukuna can survive without a heart and also easily regenerate it at which point he'll use Malevolent Shrine and its wraps.
Evidence of using genjutsu It's nice to be a naruto supporter because I'm too, but we're not glorifying the character we love, we're glorifying the person you confirmed will win. Saying I never said genjutsu could never be used puts you on the record. It is possible for the match to take place easily with Sasuke's mental manipulation using genjutsu (mind manipulation is a dura neg, let it appear in the vsbw's dura neg place anyway). With chidori, it can easily prevent spam and regen. His stamina is already enough (they are of equal stamina.)

I never said that, but you can't prove that he can in any case.
He can do this very well, we can say that the best example of this is the perception he can make against Kurama when Naruto and Sasuke confront each other at the beginning of Shippuden. The achievement of being able to use sasuke in shippuden is already realized. If you claim that you cannot use it in kid form, you need to prove the power difference.
Cool. Don't see what that has to do with Part I Sasuke.
I already answered this in my part 1.
No, it doesn't, since Part I Sasuke doesn't have any of the abilities granted by genjutsu on his profile.
If it doesn't exist, why is it in the profile + why is there evidence of support in the novel? :D

To explain again, Sasuke has 3 Tomoe in his eyes, while Shippudeen can use Genjutsu. The same way he can use it in the Classic Series, he had 3 Tomoe as a child.

As for facing Sukuna, Sukuna has too much ego and it would be a fight to the death, Sukuna is a smart guy so he wouldn't suddenly risk his Cursed energy and use his D.E. instantly because he is unaware of his opponent's abilities. Because he doesn't know if he has a D.E. superior to his own. Therefore, unless he activates his opponent's D.E., he will not use it himself. We saw this in his battle with Gojo. But Sasuke is someone who always takes things for granted. For example, in his first encounter with Naruto, even though he ate all his energy, he would use Kirin just to be on the safe side.

To explain again, Sasuke has 3 Tomoe in his eyes, while Shippudeen can use Genjutsu. The same way he can use it in the Classic Series, he had 3 Tomoe as a child.

As for facing Sukuna, Sukuna has too much ego and it would be a fight to the death, Sukuna is a smart guy so he wouldn't suddenly risk his Cursed energy and use his D.E. instantly because he is unaware of his opponent's abilities. Because he doesn't know if he has a D.E. superior to his own. Therefore, unless he activates his opponent's D.E., he will not use it himself. We saw this in his battle with Gojo. But Sasuke is someone who always takes things for granted. For example, in his first encounter with Naruto, even though he ate all his energy, he would use Kirin just to be on the safe side.
I agree

So Sasuke will give it his all and use his Genjutsu.
Once Malevolent Shrine starts he's screwed.

With his 1000 years of experience, he must have been able to understand the power of the curse in front of him, so he wanted to have fun. But this fight is not for entertainment. A fight to the death
Yeah, Sukuna respected its strength, so much yeah Sukuna was having fun, he was having fun humiliating it.
It is enough that he can do it, it is ridiculous to say that he cannot do it because he did not do it.
Pal, if he can do it or not doesn't matter. I will fully acknowledge part 1 Sasuke can use genjutsu, however it is extremely out of character for him to do so even if he can, its not his starting move or a move he ever uses period.
Evidence of using genjutsu It's nice to be a naruto supporter because I'm too, but we're not glorifying the character we love, we're glorifying the person you confirmed will win.
I never said that he can't use genjutsu, I said that he doesn't use it. Which is just an unobjectable fact. None of the scans you sent are instances of him actually doing it, just stating that he can.
Saying I never said genjutsu could never be used puts you on the record
What are you talking about?
With chidori, it can easily prevent spam and regen
How?
His stamina is already enough (they are of equal stamina.)
Stamina is not a factor because Sukuna using MS will kill him instantly.
Even if Sukuna uses his domain ability, Sasuke can defeat Sukuna within his own domain with mind manipulation.
To do that he needs to make eye contact, which is not going to be impossible since Malevolent Shrine has trillions of undodge-able slashes that are adapted to Sasuke's durability meaning they will slice through him instantly.

Everything y'all are saying is utterly worthless until you get it accepted on Part I Sasuke's profile via a CRT. Until then, y'all are just yapping.
There's no need to be disrespectful. Don't resort to insults in vain. And the eyes between the two series are the same eyes, if Sasuke can use Genjutsu with 3 Tomoe in Shippuuden series, he can use it as a child. Which is already recognized by the VSB. See reasons for Mind Manipulation

Mate, this isn't a CRT. We're not going to have a discussion here.
The fact of the matter is that it is not accepted on his profile. If you want to use that argument here on this vs thread, make a CRT to get it accepted. It's that simple. End of discussion.
Are you really advocating these things just to change the subject? We present you our arguments. Because Sasuke already has the ability to foresee. He also gains improved vision. sasuke is the absolute winner of this war https://imgur.com/gallery/AwtHprI,

And at equal speeds, Sasuke can dominate Sukuna in a head-to-head fight thanks to his foresight Hax, aaandd a mature Sharingan can even visualize an opponent's movements

no bro he is just following the rules

you have to make a CRT first otherwise you cant use these as an argument
dude, are you kidding? We already get these arguments from the profile. If you want to claim otherwise, you have to come and present an argument against me. We are presenting the scans we took from the profile here. Please review the profiles and discuss with me.

Depends on where Sasuke severely injures him.
If Sukuna can survive and heal without a heart he should be fine.
You cannot know
Yes I absolutely can, I know how kid Sasuke fights because we see him fight. We can reasonably make the assumption that he’s unlikely to use it against Sukuna because he never used it against anyone else.
He can do this very well, we can say that the best example of this is the perception he can make against Kurama when Naruto and Sasuke confront each other at the beginning of Shippuden. The achievement of being able to use sasuke in shippuden is already realized. If you claim that you cannot use it in kid form, you need to prove the power difference.
Okay, Sasuke had some 3 years of training which was so effective that Team Kakashi thought he was using steroids. Post all the Part 2 Genjutsu you want, it doesn’t impact the way Part 1 Sasuke fights. That’s like me saying Part 1 Naruto can fire Bijuu Dama because he has Kurama sealed inside of him.

Back