• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Just don't make a mess" those were his words

"This is turning out better than I expected, honey" she said, surprised but happy while still with Hisanmi

----------------------------------
"This will be interesting, let's see how long it takes to both kill each other" Chaos joked before moving his gaze towards the astral realm, he shook the signal a little to see if it moved, hoping that everyone was active (@ZoroNotZolo), since there were still two extreme levels left but mortals had not yet passed the test they were in

-----------------------------------------
The fog did not disperse even with the passage of time, the thermal heat began to drop and light with it, the blackness mist was so powerful that even those able to see the darkness would be almost blind but for that it need to concentrate and full fill the place

"We have to go out of this place!" Rex say while Take the body of his grandfather and he looked at the stalactites, which were becoming more distant, cover in the mist

The fog did not disperse even with the passage of time, the thermal heat began to drop and light with it, the blackness mist was so powerful that even those able to see the darkness would be almost blind but for that it need to concentrate and full fill the place

"We have to go out of this place!" Rex say while Take the body of his grandfather and he looked at the stalactites, which were becoming more distant, cover in the mist
Alright then.

As Yoshioka heard this, her body began to let out black and red lightning. Probably in response to either a deeper connection to her power or probably just to match her color scheme— she charged up.

Konoe would quickly carry the rest, and some attach to chains with her spell, whilst Yoshioka activated her Investiture.

[Memory Projection + Godspeed]

With many afterimages appearing, she quickly dashed and got to where the stalactites are, making sure not to touch anything along the way. And in a flash, get there before 10 seconds!

"I refuse to go gently into this night. Let my fury be known as I rage against the dying of the light." Jack says with his eyes closed and turnip covered attempting to use his illusions/perception power to make the room effectively lit. (The idea is it will be accurate because his invisibility presumably allows people to actually see though him. If it isn't accurate we are probably in more trouble than before)

"I refuse to go gently into this night. Let my fury be known as I rage against the dying of the light." Jack says with his eyes closed and turnip covered attempting to use his illusions/perception power to make the room effectively lit. (The idea is it will be accurate because his invisibility presumably allows people to actually see though him. If it isn't accurate we are probably in more trouble than before)
(while i was waiting for BlackDarkness, i thought, so Jack is increasing the perception of everyone in the room?)

(he isn't enhancing senses he is basically trying to create illusionary light to replace the missing actual light the problem would probably be whether or not what the lights reveal would be real)

(he isn't enhancing senses he is basically trying to create illusionary light to replace the missing actual light the problem would probably be whether or not what the lights reveal would be real)
(Ah, well, huh, i dont know what to do, i will wait for BlackDarkness (and maybe Zoro of he get sometime since he is busy,) after he post, i will come with a aswner)

Deel started to run while standing in place and not move along rubbing his hands rapidly, before using the heat generated to start a fire in his palm again

"When i get my hands on the one eho sent us here to begin with, he would wish he was dead..."

Declares out of anger, he was fed up with these past few areas and enemies they had to deal with

Noah and Rex were moving, Rex for his part was not going to leave his grandfather even in that state...

a second where they were not seen enough for several statues to regenerate.

However, everything was already in the limit of the wall where the stalactites were.

Giving his old one to Noah, Rex placed his hand on his weapon, channeled his investiture through it and launched a slash of pure energy towards the wall, a large stream of water began to come out of the crack, an exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on the real plane, the group moved back to the camp where the sick were placed, the main reason was to see how the situation was and find out in which direction the monster went, also in case another one was born at the time in which they were out or not

"Lady Pythia, Lord Eredna and-" The elf medic was cut off mid-sentence as he obviously noticed the enemies.

Back on the real plane, the group moved back to the camp where the sick were placed, the main reason was to see how the situation was and find out in which direction the monster went, also in case another one was born at the time in which they were out or not

"Lady Pythia, Lord Eredna and-" The elf medic was cut off mid-sentence as he obviously noticed the enemies.
"Mister Rassilon, Mister Hisanmi and Lady Agatha are together with us under peaceful terms, Miss Pythia is well aware of this too"

Explained to the elf as he continued further after

"Back on the topic, report the situation doctor, what can you inform us"

"Mister Rassilon, Mister Hisanmi and Lady Agatha are together with us under peaceful terms, Miss Pythia is well aware of this too"

Explained to the elf as he continued further after

"Back on the topic, report the situation doctor, what can you inform us"
"That's true, temporarily, we are in a no-fight agreement" Pythia said.

The doctor took their words and followed Eredna's words.

"Alright, currently 40 out of 50 died, regardless of their natural healing factors or through potions, they secrete dark matter through all their orifices, we have been carefully taking the dark matter to a nearby well" The doctor said while pointing to the Well.

"How many methods were tried in order to save them? Outside healing abilities and potions? And how safe is it to approach this dark matter?"

"How many methods were tried in order to save them? Outside healing abilities and potions? And how safe is it to approach this dark matter?"
"Some had Red infusions and some of us tried to use a rewind spell on their bodies, those are the 10 that are keep alive from the 50"

"For the Dark matter, is better not physically touch it"

"Some had Red infusions and some of us tried to use a rewind spell on their bodies, those are the 10 that are keep alive from the 50"
"Were the other 40 in a condition too critical to be saved?...How come so little have been able to survive only doctor....i demand an explanation about how the situation was handled! How come a fifth managed to live?"

Rassilon and his side could see this general while polite and a gentleman like they met him, can also be strict and tough
"For the Dark matter, is better not physically touch it"
"Was the Well isolated and made sure not to spread any further of its dark matter Doctor? Not to mention that you put something lethal right there, disregarding possible consequences!"

"Sir, please calm down, first it is a disease about which we do not have much information, it is not that I like to sacrifice people simply by trying different forms but as I said, those 10 are still being studied, especially those who were affected by the rewind spell, since we do not know to what extent we would have to do it before the disease comes out again, as such, they are not cured, rather we delay and buy them more time, until come with a cure"

After taking a breath, the Elf countine

"It is isolated and under constant observation, as you can see soldiers 10 meters away from it."

Agatha looked at Eredna's passion for his, it was something she could respect even though Eredna is an hybrid human, at least he shows concern for the citizens.

"And how did you know you couldn't interact with it?" Rassilon asked.

"We had to learn it the hard way, sir, actually initially there were not 50, there were 44, 6 of the people who tried to take a sample were also affected but at a slower rate" explained the elf

"Well, that's fine, we also had to learn it the hard way," Agatha said.

"Sir, please calm down, first it is a disease about which we do not have much information, it is not that I like to sacrifice people simply by trying different forms but as I said, those 10 are still being studied, especially those who were affected by the rewind spell, since we do not know to what extent we would have to do it before the disease comes out again, as such, they are not cured, rather we delay and buy them more time, until come with a cure"
"Its still unacceptable that 40 out of 50 had to die, how could it not be reduced to less, like the other 10 way sooner?"
After taking a breath, the Elf countine

"It is isolated and under constant observation, as you can see soldiers 10 meters away from it."
"Is that so? And defences in front of them in case of something that could happen?"
Agatha looked at Eredna's passion for his, it was something she could respect even though Eredna is an hybrid human, at least he shows concern for the citizens.

"And how did you know you couldn't interact with it?" Rassilon asked.

"We had to learn it the hard way, sir, actually initially there were not 50, there were 44, 6 of the people who tried to take a sample were also affected but at a slower rate" explained the elf

"Well, that's fine, we also had to learn it the hard way," Agatha said.
"How did you found the dark matter with your man to begin with?"

"Its still unacceptable that 40 out of 50 had to die, how could it not be reduced to less, like the other 10 way sooner?"
"Like i say, is something that we have to do, it was a trial and error, it's not that I like sacrificing people, we just don't fully understand how this epidemic works, conventional types of healing didn't work"
"Is that so? And defences in front of them in case of something that could happen?"
"There are several magical barriers, every 1 hour the soldiers are exchanged for new ones."
"How did you found the dark matter with your man to begin with?"
"It comes out as vomit from the affected person's body after the spasms intensify and the body temperature drops"

Noah and Rex were moving, Rex for his part was not going to leave his grandfather even in that state...

a second where they were not seen enough for several statues to regenerate.

However, everything was already in the limit of the wall where the stalactites were.

Giving his old one to Noah, Rex placed his hand on his weapon, channeled his investiture through it and launched a slash of pure energy towards the wall, a large stream of water began to come out of the crack, an exit.
Yoshioka would have Konoe pull everyone else towards the exit, yanking anyone who are still far away in order to leave this place once and for all.
"Like i say, is something that we have to do, it was a trial and error, it's not that I like sacrificing people, we just don't fully understand how this epidemic works, conventional types of healing didn't work"

"There are several magical barriers, every 1 hour the soldiers are exchanged for new ones."

"It comes out as vomit from the affected person's body after the spasms intensify and the body temperature drops"
Hisanmi remained silent, listening.

"Doctor....trial and error cant possibly reach up to 40 people deaths, if it was 10 or 15 it would have been more understandable, but the numbers you report are too higher"
"Hmm, at least this was done for the most part properly, well done in that regard"
"I meant where did you locate it under your travels with your group, but given you mentioned that as well, i want details on the effects so far on the body"
Yoshioka would have Konoe pull everyone else towards the exit, yanking anyone who are still far away in order to leave this place once and for all.
"Meeeoooow!"

The cat was surprised to be pulled suddenly, meanwhile Deel was taken by surprise as well, but tried to keep the flame on to keep an eye on the statues movements

"Doctor....trial and error cant possibly reach up to 40 people deaths, if it was 10 or 15 it would have been more understandable, but the numbers you report are too higher"

"Hmm, at least this was done for the most part properly, well done in that regard"
The elf lowered his head, honestly his reputation was probably destroyed by failing to save the first 10, however that wasn't what he cared about he was more interested in saving as many lives as possible.

"Are there more infected than the ones you mentioned that arrived later?" Pythia asked.

"Only two, they are in the initial stages, we are currently using the methods that worked with the survivors" the elf say
"I meant where did you locate it under your travels with your group, but given you mentioned that as well, i want details on the effects so far on the body"
"Oh, well, there was a record in a remote city (where we infiltrated a long time ago), there we found several of our personnel affected, there were 4 if I remember correctly, at first we thought it was not something so serious but it evolved over time and that worries us, until now, at least almost 100 people have been affected" Agatha said

"Headaches and dizziness are the first effects, then occasionally vomiting, then there is the loss of one of the senses (this will vary from person to person), then there is the stage where the skin breaks down and finally the mutation towards a pseudo-dead state where the affected person loses all traces of body energy in addition to releasing the remnants of dark matter" Rassilon added.
---------------------------------------------

"Meeeoooow!"

The cat was surprised to be pulled suddenly, meanwhile Deel was taken by surprise as well, but tried to keep the flame on to keep an eye on the statues movements
The water got everyone wet, they were in a river, luckily it wasn't an ocean or something like that, otherwise they would die from drowning and the pressure, the shore was about 40 meters away.

Rex full body wet walk "Thank you Konoe, you are a lifesaver"

Noah came out with grandpa in his arms.

"Only two, they are in the initial stages, we are currently using the methods that worked with the survivors" the elf say
"And for how long do they last out with these methods?"
"Oh, well, there was a record in a remote city (where we infiltrated a long time ago), there we found several of our personnel affected, there were 4 if I remember correctly, at first we thought it was not something so serious but it evolved over time and that worries us, until now, at least almost 100 people have been affected" Agatha said

"Headaches and dizziness are the first effects, then occasionally vomiting, then there is the loss of one of the senses (this will vary from person to person), then there is the stage where the skin breaks down and finally the mutation towards a pseudo-dead state where the affected person loses all traces of body energy in addition to releasing the remnants of dark matter" Rassilon added.
"What form of sorcery this dark matter could possibly be....its sounds like something unheard of in all of history so far"

Asked himself loud and clear hearing all about this dark matter
The water got everyone wet, they were in a river, luckily it wasn't an ocean or something like that, otherwise they would die from drowning and the pressure, the shore was about 40 meters away.

Rex full body wet walk "Thank you Konoe, you are a lifesaver"

Noah came out with grandpa in his arms.
Deel flies up and dried himself with the heat of emanates from his body, so he wouldnt stay wet with his clothes

Meanwhile Xordenia was panicking and splashing water violently everywhere, she didnt like to be in water and on top of that she couldnt swim either, letting out bloody screams of a cat

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

"And for how long do they last out with these methods?"
"We are still in testing sir, the test subjects are alive and are in campaign 2-B. "
"What form of sorcery this dark matter could possibly be....its sounds like something unheard of in all of history so far"

Asked himself loud and clear hearing all about this dark matter
"Something dangerous that we will have to find a way to nip in the bud" Pythia said.
Deel flies up and dried himself with the heat of emanates from his body, so he wouldnt stay wet with his clothes

Meanwhile Xordenia was panicking and splashing water violently everywhere, she didnt like to be in water and on top of that she couldnt swim either, letting out bloody screams of a cat

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"
Rex moves and helps her to go out of the water as well as creating some heat so that the cold of the water will go away from her.

Aonbharr quickly swims to the shore. Jack is slower he doesn't need to breathe after all. He was hoping to have more time with the statues he wanted to make them suffer he sighs. He'll have to try squeezing in the torture of one. As Jack leaves he looks around hoping to incidentally make eye contact with one or two and let them experience what it would be like to be devoured themselves. (Jack uses his eye contact power I presume the angel in his head would react)

Rex moves and helps her to go out of the water as well as creating some heat so that the cold of the water will go away from her.
Yoshioka was still using the momentum from her speed to catch Xordenia, as Konoe didn't much bothered the water and took a little swim herself.

The outside was a small wooded area, the sun was setting on the horizon, they probably had 20 minutes before it set.

The outside was a small wooded area, the sun was setting on the horizon, they probably had 20 minutes before it set.
Yoshioka, who was holding Xordy, would begin to examine what just occured from the way those statues moved.

"Still bothered about them, Yaomu?" Konoe asked, making dives and spins in the water.

"And you're still asking why I haven't spoken, Keine..." she muttered, "At this point, I'd rather be more paranoid than feel complacent right now..."

"That's true, this place is strange but deadly, many things are twisted" Rex say, his voice was cold as hell
"I'd wanna nitpick, but can we just assume that everything here is a threat? I don't wanna hear anything like 'they don't move' or 'they don't do anything special'. We're here to redeem ourselves and escape, not make friends with destroyers." Konoe replied, "On behalf of Yaomu and many others, we should have that mindset at all times! Because I'll remind you again, those statues nearly killed us! Xordenia and the Grandfather almost knocked on death's door because we got careless and didn't destroy them outright!"

"I'd wanna nitpick, but can we just assume that everything here is a threat? I don't wanna hear anything like 'they don't move' or 'they don't do anything special'. We're here to redeem ourselves and escape, not make friends with destroyers." Konoe replied, "On behalf of Yaomu and many others, we should have that mindset at all times! Because I'll remind you again, those statues nearly killed us! Xordenia and the Grandfather almost knocked on death's door because we got careless and didn't destroy them outright!"
He raised an eyebrow, he didn't say anything, he was more contemplating various factors that the group had not yet seen, perhaps because of the fights and scenes that happened.

"How much time do you think we have left?" Noah asks, as she focuses her attention north, towards the direction where the sun points because of some strange rules of this place.

"My best estimation? 1 hour, that is if we dont fall for this dark matter" he say, after all the Dark matter is now cover 50% of the body of everyone but in random parts

He raised an eyebrow, he didn't say anything, he was more contemplating various factors that the group had not yet seen, perhaps because of the fights and scenes that happened.

"How much time do you think we have left?" Noah asks, as she focuses her attention north, towards the direction where the sun points because of some strange rules of this place.

"My best estimation? 1 hour, that is if we dont fall for this dark matter" he say, after all the Dark matter is now cover 50% of the body of everyone but in random parts
"Then we have to go! We can't diddle with what stuff to do!" Konoe would rise up from the waters and quickly dried herself as her clothes would wrung out of water almost immediately.

"We are still in testing sir, the test subjects are alive and are in campaign 2-B. "
"But how long are they lasted up alive so far?..."
"Something dangerous that we will have to find a way to nip in the bud" Pythia said.
"Absolutely Miss Pythia"

Agreed with her on it
Yoshioka was still using the momentum from her speed to catch Xordenia, as Konoe didn't much bothered the water and took a little swim herself.
She would shake her whole body rapidly to dry up more from the water she was just in and sticks her nails into Yoshi so she doesnt fall in the water, changing obviously into her cat form when doing that action

"I suppose you already had leads?" Hisanmi asked.
She would shake her whole body rapidly to dry up more from the water she was just in and sticks her nails into Yoshi so she doesnt fall in the water, changing obviously into her cat form when doing that action
Yoshioka would raise a finger as the cat would have small glass shards create heat to warm her fur. Probably an invention.

"But how long are they lasted up alive so far?..."
"31 hours with all treatments"
"Absolutely Miss Pythia"

Agreed with her on it
"I suppose you already had leads?" Hisanm
"Actually, just a theory, I think what ails us is a reaction that sickens the body to generate dark matter and that dark matter into a living being itself (the report about the creature that she said this morning), if the details we have heard all the day are true, those people are not completely dead, just ... liquefied and transfrom into something else? I don't know how to express it well or maybe i wrong..."

"31 hours with all treatments"
"Any signs of it to be losing effects of keeping them stable?"
"Actually, just a theory, I think what ails us is a reaction that sickens the body to generate dark matter and that dark matter into a living being itself (the report about the creature that she said this morning), if the details we have heard all the day are true, those people are not completely dead, just ... liquefied and transfrom into something else? I don't know how to express it well or maybe i wrong..."
"Miss Pythia, you mean they are still alive just changed into something else due to the dark matter capabilities of modying the biological structure and components of their body?

If that is to be the case, they must still have some parts of themselves left to a certain degree but changed to fit the new one"

"The doses are increased after a while, which is a sign that although it is stable, it is not for much" the medic say

"Miss Pythia, you mean they are still alive just changed into something else due to the dark matter capabilities of modying the biological structure and components of their body?

If that is to be the case, they must still have some parts of themselves left to a certain degree but changed to fit the new one
"I'm not sure" Pythia commented honestly.

"Matter is neither created nor destroyed, it is transformed, consciousness however is more prone to become corrupted and fall to a more primitive state with an unsuccessful attempt to return to the primary form" said Rassilon.

"So there's no point then..?"
Pythia put her hand on his shoulder, she didn't know if Rassilon's words were true, she honestly didn't want to believe that but the man probably had more experience in this field, so she decided even in this small silence to comfort her lover.

Back