• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I looked at one's face and it messed with my head a little." Jack says.
"Did they turn you into stone while at it too?"

Reffering to Medusa in this case
"I dont tried is that, like how that statue move in first place after we stop to look at it" Rex says
"No need t-" cough cough "-to be that polite, after all... aren't Pythia and Rassilon supposed to be enemies? Making me, technically a foe of yours..." from the way his words meant, it's as if Hisanmi was testing him.
"You don't have to be this negative, being enemies doesn't mean we have to be rude, nor does it mean we'll be enemies forever."

"I dont tried is that, like how that statue move in first place after we stop to look at it" Rex says
"So you tell me they are possibly alive?"
"You don't have to be this negative, being enemies doesn't mean we have to be rude, nor does it mean we'll be enemies forever."
"Miss Pythia couldnt have spoken more truth then that...besides....i trust in Miss Pythia and her choices, it would be incredibly rude if i didnt adress to her lover with the same respect level as hers"

Says upholding his position without error

"So you tell me they are possibly alive?"
"All the more best to blast them away, no? If there's anything to learn about this place... it's that anything and everything could kill us in some way or another. This isn't Gallidren." Konoe said.
"Miss Pythia couldnt have spoken more truth then that...besides....i trust in Miss Pythia and her choices, it would be incredibly rude if i didnt adress to her lover with the same respect level as hers"

Says upholding his position without error
"That's something commendable of you, Eredna. Very well..." Hisanmi would offer to shake his hand.

"Well, although I think it would be a bad idea to break the statues," Rex said, looking back slightly into the distant darkness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, gentlemen, follow me." Pythia say while start to walk outside of the room

"All the more best to blast them away, no? If there's anything to learn about this place... it's that anything and everything could kill us in some way or another. This isn't Gallidren." Konoe said.
"The rest of you are fine about this? Lift your hand if you do, if you aint, it counts as no"
"That's something commendable of you, Eredna. Very well..." Hisanmi would offer to shake his hand.
"Im honored Mister Hisanmi...."

He responds to the offer with his own hand, shaking it
"Well, gentlemen, follow me." Pythia say while start to walk outside of the room
"Of course Miss Pythia"

Follows after her maintaining his hands behind the back
"Give it a bit." Jack jokes.
"Meeeeeeow......you are so lame dead hooman..."

Commented the cat on his joke still lazing on the top of one of her masters heads, still being lazy

"Anyway I am going to try confirming whether it is alive or not." Jack says before attempting to use his apathy powers on the statue.

"The rest of you are fine about this? Lift your hand if you do, if you aint, it counts as no"
Yoshi and Konoe both raised their hands, hopefully Xordy does as well.
"Im honored Mister Hisanmi...."

He responds to the offer with his own hand, shaking it
With a nod...
"Of course Miss Pythia"

Follows after her maintaining his hands behind the back
...and pulling his hand back, he'd follow Pythia as he treads behind Eredna using his cane.

"Anyway I am going to try confirming whether it is alive or not." Jack says before attempting to use his apathy powers on the statue.
For now, it would just be like a statue, completely stone while Jack and the others observers for results.

Rex and Grandpa didn't do it, they had their suspicions that it was a bad idea.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the course of the walk, Pythia began to give him a summary of the important matters

"Well, apart from the fact that there is a threat that we cannot fight directly but they are already taking care of that thing, something about a creature that adapts, there is another problem, Hisanmi do you remember when we went to the island and we met? About those people sick and then that monster?"

Yoshi and Konoe both raised their hands, hopefully Xordy does as well.
She was napping at the moment making, happened fast but it happened nonetheless
Rex and Grandpa didn't do it, they had their suspicions that it was a bad idea.
"two and two, anyone else?
During the course of the walk, Pythia began to give him a summary of the important matters

"Well, apart from the fact that there is a threat that we cannot fight directly but they are already taking care of that thing, something about a creature that adapts, there is another problem, Hisanmi do you remember when we went to the island and we met? About those people sick and then that monster?"
He just continued following them without saying any word unless told as such about it

"Yes. What he said at the time about this strange disease plaguing them..."

"On the borders of the kingdom, in a town, there have been reports of people suffering from something that, according to the descriptions, looks similar... The medical schools isolated the place and quarantined everything, however, there are records of people at night see how something came out from inside, a being of darkness and went into the forest."

"On the borders of the kingdom, in a town, there have been reports of people suffering from something that, according to the descriptions, looks similar... The medical schools isolated the place and quarantined everything, however, there are records of people at night see how something came out from inside, a being of darkness and went into the forest."
"Is there any correlation to the being that adapts towards the being of darkness?"

"Is there any correlation to the being that adapts towards the being of darkness?"
"As far as we know, the adapting being comes from another area, it already existed before and had escaped due to some people, mainly the information they gave us is that the adapting being hates all forms of life, so I doubt that the being of darkness would have left those who were guarding the surroundings alive if both are the same."

Jack attempts to drain emotion from the statue. (Wasn't it confirmed weeping angels are aware while locked when Amy tricked them)
(Yes, but it is complicated, as it says in the Registration Thread, objects can be affected, the Destroyer itself partially too, but the grade level should be somewhat extreme to affect something that exit-no exit at same time due)

He manages to feel something, night-inexistent a whisper, hunger

"As far as we know, the adapting being comes from another area, it already existed before and had escaped due to some people, mainly the information they gave us is that the adapting being hates all forms of life, so I doubt that the being of darkness would have left those who were guarding the surroundings alive if both are the same."
"This is something Rassilon should get to know. If I can talk some sense into him by allowing both you and him to collaborate on defeating both of these threats, it should give us a chance to resolve the crisis."

He manages to feel something, night-inexistent a whisper, hunger
"Anything strange, Jack?" Konoe asked.

"This is something Rassilon should get to know. If I can talk some sense into him by allowing both you and him to collaborate on defeating both of these threats, it should give us a chance to resolve the crisis."
"That could be good, probably the only drawback i sees is he wonder the reason why you are here, although I don't think he would care about that for much time and would focus on this epidemic that could affect everyone."

"That could be good, probably the only drawback i sees is he wonder the reason why you are here, although I don't think he would care about that for much time and would focus on this epidemic that could affect everyone."
"That is very much like him." he nods.
"I think so." Jack says unsure of himself, "It seems- uh hungry?"
"Well why would a statue be "hungry?" It doesn't make much sense..." Konoe replied.

"Ok, this is ridiculous, a statue being hungry? They are made of stone, they cant feel hunger"

Pointed out the crazy statement heard from his team mate

Meanwhile Eredna was walking with Pythia and Hisanmi still, listening to the convo, before he had permission to talk over the matter

"Usually statues don't have emotions or thoughts but I know I detected something. Xor and Grandpa should be able to further verify." Jack says.

Grandpa also tried to help, however, something happened that he didn't expect. Have you ever wondered how apathic powers work?

Apathy were considered to be vampires of Investiture, which flows through the body due to the combination of mind and soul, being as such a numbering in layman's terms.

Of course there was a way to generate negative energy, which could make someone imperceptible by canceling the threat level to 0, they had experienced it against the Destroyer.

The apathy can take those numbers and use them to strengthen themselves, the most powerful one was capable of ripping out the source of life from beings in one fell swoop and used as fuel to mutate itself in hyper-evolution rates, it was named in different ways, Fendahl, The Darkness, The Soul- Destroyer, however, the important point is that the Apathy are only parasites on the physical plane that absorb astral energy from the mortal body, so how powerful should the equivalent of them be in the astral Realm, the reflection of reality, Or rather, reality is the reflection of the Astral realm?

The first to fall to the ground was Grandpa, he didn't move, it's not like he could after he died, while Xor and Jack felt as if something fought fire with a higher fire, tearing out parts of their souls.

"That is very much like him." he nods.
(Assuming you're already texting or video calling, I'll post this, otherwise tell me and I'll change it)
"Hisanmi, where have you been? You've been missing for quite some time since the time I let you go with Brix to check on some business on the island." Rassilon was the first ask

Grandpa also tried to help, however, something happened that he didn't expect. Have you ever wondered how apathic powers work?

Apathy were considered to be vampires of Investiture, which flows through the body due to the combination of mind and soul, being as such a numbering in layman's terms.

Of course there was a way to generate negative energy, which could make someone imperceptible by canceling the threat level to 0, they had experienced it against the Destroyer.

The apathy can take those numbers and use them to strengthen themselves, the most powerful one was capable of ripping out the source of life from beings in one fell swoop and used as fuel to mutate itself in hyper-evolution rates, it was named in different ways, Fendahl, The Darkness, The Soul- Destroyer, however, the important point is that the Apathy are only parasites on the physical plane that absorb astral energy from the mortal body, so how powerful should the equivalent of them be in the astral Realm, the reflection of reality, Or rather, reality is the reflection of the Astral realm?

The first to fall to the ground was Grandpa, he didn't move, it's not like he could after he died, while Xor and Jack felt as if something fought fire with a higher fire, tearing out parts of their souls.
Yoshioka would quickly move away as Konoe spoke, "I told you guys that everything here could be a threat. What part of that did you guys not get?" more so an annoyance rather than a complaint towards incompetence.
"Hisanmi, where have you been? You've been missing for quite some time since the time I let you go with Brix to check on some business on the island." Rassilon was the first ask
"I was busy with... personal matters. It's something private, Ras."

Yoshioka would quickly move away as Konoe spoke, "I told you guys that everything here could be a threat. What part of that did you guys not get?" more so an annoyance rather than a complaint towards incompetence.
Rex and Noah were more concentrated by the fact that the old man literally collapsed to the ground

"I was busy with... personal matters. It's something private, Ras."
"What is the reason of this call at least?"

Jack is surprised as he stops using his apathy powers and starts using his illusions an extension of the power he gained from defying death. A power that could only belong to the soul of one who defied the natural order of two worlds, the power to make their own in between. Jack's eyes glow. "I see you." He says as he uses his power over perception to try forcing the thing to experience Jack's power taking over its own.

Jack is surprised as he stops using his apathy powers and starts using his illusions an extension of the power he gained from defying death. A power that could only belong to the soul of one who defied the natural order of two worlds, the power to make their own in between. Jack's eyes glow. "I see you." He says as he uses his power over perception to try forcing the thing to experience Jack's power taking over its own.
However, there was a problem with that option, it was a statue inside a catacombs full of thousands, perhaps more, of statues, and they were all paying attention to just one.

Rex turned to see what was happening, and noticed they were surrounded

"It's a matter that I think you'll have to see physically...."
Rassilon raised an eyebrow.

"And where are you to go see it?"

"It seems that they only do anything when they aren't being looked at." Jack says after Aonbharr informs him of the situation. (Is Jack's soul still being attacked?)

Jack attempt to drain emotion from the angel and use it to create null with the goal of draining everything he can from it before removing whatever is leftover with null.

However, there was a problem with that option, it was a statue inside a catacombs full of thousands, perhaps more, of statues, and they were all paying attention to just one.

"So that's why they told us to look..." Konoe replied, "They're like haunted mannequins. Turn around and they move; see and they stop. I bet these are the ones that made Xordenia "die" or whatever time displacement Yoshi was making..."

Yoshioka would nod to that, as if her not speaking the whole time was a deliberate effort.
Rassilon raised an eyebrow.

"And where are you to go see it?"
"I am at Pythia's place. I am with her General, Eredna Yyob."

Last edited:

"Meoooowch!"

She fell down holding her arm on the chest before she stood up again looking at the other statues

"So that's why they told us to look..." Konoe replied, "They're like weeping angels. Turn around and they move; see and they stop. I bet these are the ones that made Xordenia "die" or whatever time displacement Yoshi was making..."

Yoshioka would nod to that, as if her not speaking the whole time was a deliberate effort.
"Well i guess i have a good reason break them in pieces now"

He forms vibrations in his arms and feet, ready to attack with them at the statues soon enough

Back