• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Just don't make a mess" those were his words

"This is turning out better than I expected, honey" she said, surprised but happy while still with Hisanmi

----------------------------------
"This will be interesting, let's see how long it takes to both kill each other" Chaos joked before moving his gaze towards the astral realm, he shook the signal a little to see if it moved, hoping that everyone was active (@ZoroNotZolo), since there were still two extreme levels left but mortals had not yet passed the test they were in

-----------------------------------------
The fog did not disperse even with the passage of time, the thermal heat began to drop and light with it, the blackness mist was so powerful that even those able to see the darkness would be almost blind but for that it need to concentrate and full fill the place

"We have to go out of this place!" Rex say while Take the body of his grandfather and he looked at the stalactites, which were becoming more distant, cover in the mist

The fog did not disperse even with the passage of time, the thermal heat began to drop and light with it, the blackness mist was so powerful that even those able to see the darkness would be almost blind but for that it need to concentrate and full fill the place

"We have to go out of this place!" Rex say while Take the body of his grandfather and he looked at the stalactites, which were becoming more distant, cover in the mist
Alright then.

As Yoshioka heard this, her body began to let out black and red lightning. Probably in response to either a deeper connection to her power or probably just to match her color scheme— she charged up.

Konoe would quickly carry the rest, and some attach to chains with her spell, whilst Yoshioka activated her Investiture.

[Memory Projection + Godspeed]

With many afterimages appearing, she quickly dashed and got to where the stalactites are, making sure not to touch anything along the way. And in a flash, get there before 10 seconds!

"I refuse to go gently into this night. Let my fury be known as I rage against the dying of the light." Jack says with his eyes closed and turnip covered attempting to use his illusions/perception power to make the room effectively lit. (The idea is it will be accurate because his invisibility presumably allows people to actually see though him. If it isn't accurate we are probably in more trouble than before)

"I refuse to go gently into this night. Let my fury be known as I rage against the dying of the light." Jack says with his eyes closed and turnip covered attempting to use his illusions/perception power to make the room effectively lit. (The idea is it will be accurate because his invisibility presumably allows people to actually see though him. If it isn't accurate we are probably in more trouble than before)
(while i was waiting for BlackDarkness, i thought, so Jack is increasing the perception of everyone in the room?)

(he isn't enhancing senses he is basically trying to create illusionary light to replace the missing actual light the problem would probably be whether or not what the lights reveal would be real)

(he isn't enhancing senses he is basically trying to create illusionary light to replace the missing actual light the problem would probably be whether or not what the lights reveal would be real)
(Ah, well, huh, i dont know what to do, i will wait for BlackDarkness (and maybe Zoro of he get sometime since he is busy,) after he post, i will come with a aswner)

Deel started to run while standing in place and not move along rubbing his hands rapidly, before using the heat generated to start a fire in his palm again

"When i get my hands on the one eho sent us here to begin with, he would wish he was dead..."

Declares out of anger, he was fed up with these past few areas and enemies they had to deal with

Noah and Rex were moving, Rex for his part was not going to leave his grandfather even in that state...

a second where they were not seen enough for several statues to regenerate.

However, everything was already in the limit of the wall where the stalactites were.

Giving his old one to Noah, Rex placed his hand on his weapon, channeled his investiture through it and launched a slash of pure energy towards the wall, a large stream of water began to come out of the crack, an exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back on the real plane, the group moved back to the camp where the sick were placed, the main reason was to see how the situation was and find out in which direction the monster went, also in case another one was born at the time in which they were out or not

"Lady Pythia, Lord Eredna and-" The elf medic was cut off mid-sentence as he obviously noticed the enemies.

Back on the real plane, the group moved back to the camp where the sick were placed, the main reason was to see how the situation was and find out in which direction the monster went, also in case another one was born at the time in which they were out or not

"Lady Pythia, Lord Eredna and-" The elf medic was cut off mid-sentence as he obviously noticed the enemies.
"Mister Rassilon, Mister Hisanmi and Lady Agatha are together with us under peaceful terms, Miss Pythia is well aware of this too"

Explained to the elf as he continued further after

"Back on the topic, report the situation doctor, what can you inform us"

"Mister Rassilon, Mister Hisanmi and Lady Agatha are together with us under peaceful terms, Miss Pythia is well aware of this too"

Explained to the elf as he continued further after

"Back on the topic, report the situation doctor, what can you inform us"
"That's true, temporarily, we are in a no-fight agreement" Pythia said.

The doctor took their words and followed Eredna's words.

"Alright, currently 40 out of 50 died, regardless of their natural healing factors or through potions, they secrete dark matter through all their orifices, we have been carefully taking the dark matter to a nearby well" The doctor said while pointing to the Well.

"How many methods were tried in order to save them? Outside healing abilities and potions? And how safe is it to approach this dark matter?"
"Some had Red infusions and some of us tried to use a rewind spell on their bodies, those are the 10 that are keep alive from the 50"

"For the Dark matter, is better not physically touch it"

"Some had Red infusions and some of us tried to use a rewind spell on their bodies, those are the 10 that are keep alive from the 50"
"Were the other 40 in a condition too critical to be saved?...How come so little have been able to survive only doctor....i demand an explanation about how the situation was handled! How come a fifth managed to live?"

Rassilon and his side could see this general while polite and a gentleman like they met him, can also be strict and tough
"For the Dark matter, is better not physically touch it"
"Was the Well isolated and made sure not to spread any further of its dark matter Doctor? Not to mention that you put something lethal right there, disregarding possible consequences!"

"Sir, please calm down, first it is a disease about which we do not have much information, it is not that I like to sacrifice people simply by trying different forms but as I said, those 10 are still being studied, especially those who were affected by the rewind spell, since we do not know to what extent we would have to do it before the disease comes out again, as such, they are not cured, rather we delay and buy them more time, until come with a cure"

After taking a breath, the Elf countine

"It is isolated and under constant observation, as you can see soldiers 10 meters away from it."

Agatha looked at Eredna's passion for his, it was something she could respect even though Eredna is an hybrid human, at least he shows concern for the citizens.

"And how did you know you couldn't interact with it?" Rassilon asked.

"We had to learn it the hard way, sir, actually initially there were not 50, there were 44, 6 of the people who tried to take a sample were also affected but at a slower rate" explained the elf

"Well, that's fine, we also had to learn it the hard way," Agatha said.

Back