• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Meta Thread
----

3:00 P.M in the World of Gallidren

We met in a wood Building, several dozen people were inside, most of them mercenaries, a multitude of races, humans, Dragonborns, Deamons, Orcs, goblins, Dwarfs, elves, there were even Werewolves and Zombies.

The situation was based on a man who was on a table, he had a cane to support himself, he only had one arm, he was bald and age had already caught up with him but not completely.

"As you currently know, our lands are being affected by the war between Rassilon and Pythia, each year access to medicines and healing potions becomes more difficult, the plants are being transferred or protected in a control center, this to weaken any opposition while some jobs are being affected by the inability to use the rail." He stopped to get a breath of air so that the others could follow him.

"So I have decided that it is no longer time to wait, but to retaliate and stop all these once and for all, that is why I have sought out you, those affected by this eternal war, I want you to join my strike force and put Pythia and Rassilon in their place" Finished the old man, referred to by all as "Grandfather"
c2d71f5bc94984bf86dbe0665356372a.jpg

"Meh, we both passed" He said to a slight woman with bright green eyes and long purple hair, standing at her full height of 5'6 and wearing a light blue hat and a floor-length robe, next to his white-haired girl from short stature between 5'2, he had a combat suit and on both sides he carried two daggers.

"I'd rather hide or join Pythia than do anything with Rassilon, even if it's to overthrow him" said an Orc while other people of different races and dress colors said similar things.

Behind the Old man was his own grandson, a twenty years man with short blond hair, he had a blindfold, has a Size of 6'1 size, he was "looking" at each of the disappointed people along with a 16-year-old girl who had very dark purple hair and has a size of 5'1, she had doubts that this would work.

The old man sighed before looking at the last 3 that remained, without saying anything, he hoped that the others would not reveal anything to either side, since they knew that any mention betrayal to Pythia can mean a painful reading of the mind and Rassilon hate most of Magic creatures, so they will die before reach his kingdoom

"what about you three?" Grandpa asked to the 3 people who not left

The middle-aged man that happened to go in there out of interest rather than obligation, seemed like he hadn't been paying attention this whole time. He'd been somewhat reclined, fiddling around with a dagger. You couldn't even tell if he was making eye contact because the side of his face was covered by his messy black hair. "So then...long story short, you want us to fight a war?..." Asked the man typically known as Lawliet, quite nonchalantly with his deep and somewhat raspy voice. "My bad actually, it's more convoluted than that." He turned, now looking directly at the man. "You honestly expect each one of the three of us to run into the crossfire of an existing war, challenge two people who are practically gods, and somehow survive?...You should've waited until I was drunk to give me that sort of invitation." Although he still stayed, and his face didn't seem like the one of someone that believes themselves to be right. Instead, it showed more intrigue than anything...as if his mind wasn't completely made up yet.

"Not exactly, the plan is to destabilize both, creating entrances so that they kill each other more easily, although Rassilon and Pythia are powerful, they can still be killed or contained, and I have a plan to do the latter" Grandpa said .

"So it's your choice to join, or no, try to live and just be affected by collateral damage of This Eternal War" Grandpa said.

"If I am to ever get the peace I wish for this war needs to end and both sides would not leave a place in the world for someone like me." I say holding my turnip up as high as I can.

"Not exactly, the plan is to destabilize both, creating entrances so that they kill each other more easily, although Rassilon and Pythia are powerful, they can still be killed or contained, and I have a plan to do the latter" Grandpa said .

"So it's your choice to join, or no, try to live and just be affected by collateral damage of This Eternal War" Grandpa said.
"Well in that case, it sounds like I'll die either way." He said with a smirk. "I would assume this is a paid endeavor, correct? Or it will at least bring some form of reward..."

Grandfather gave her a soft look, not like he was upset or anything, just by looking at her, he was able to remember his grandson's life when he was younger, more unpunctual and immature.

"I just want to know if you want to stop this conflict between Pythia and Rassilon, I'm putting together a team for this mission" Grandfather said

Grandfather gave her a soft look, not like he was upset or anything, just by looking at her, he was able to remember his grandson's life when he was younger, more unpunctual and immature.

"I just want to know if you want to stop this conflict between Pythia and Rassilon, I'm putting together a team for this mission" Grandfather said
"Sure, I do have an agenda against them." she says

"So, this should work, I hope they can handle this situation and not die, I don't want to tell another good person goodbye" Grandpa said as he jumped down to the ground and walked, making a sign for them to follow him.

Rex and Noah walked behind Grandpa.

Lawliet practically dragged himself in their direction, he definitely gave off the idea that he was a lazy individual, at the very least laid-back.

After leaving through the back of the building, the grandfather led the group on a 5-minute walk to board a coal train, took out several gold coins and handed it to the receptionist who let everything pass, already inside The grandfather sat at a table for 6 people, on both sides of him were his grandson and Noah.

"So you want to know what the first phase of the plan is?" grandfather asked

After leaving through the back of the building, the grandfather led the group on a 5-minute walk to board a coal train, took out several gold coins and handed it to the receptionist who let everything pass, already inside The grandfather sat at a table for 6 people, on both sides of him were his grandson and Noah.

Yoshioka nodded, changing her expression to appear more mature despite her revealing clothes and her immature appeal, showing she's more intelligent than what she looks.

"It would help to get some kind of idea, yeah." Cain replied.

Upon seeing the coins Jake starts to hyperventilate.
(a link for context https://optimistminds.com/aurophobia/ on how bad their fear is)

"Don't worry, they're not real coins, they're just symbols on a piece of painted wood" Grandpa said, for some reason that Jack didn't understand, it seemed that Grandpa's words began to help him calm down, it appeased the aurophobia a bit enough so that Jack could think a little clearer(Grandfather is a Apathy)
"It would help to get some kind of idea, yeah." Cain replied.
Yoshioka nodded, changing her expression to appear more mature despite her revealing clothes and her immature appeal, showing she's more intelligent than what she looks.

"We are currently moving north, an ally of ours, has discovered strange events and believes they are connected to Rassilon, if we identify the source of these events and can take control of them, our chances will increase" Rex said, Noah listened carefully but inside She wondered if she was ready for this mission, if she failed, her mother's death could be in vain.

"I would prefer to avoid the subject but given the importance of it and the offer being given I suppose I have to explain myself." Jack says covering the eyes carved on the turnip but not his real ones.

"We are currently moving north, an ally of ours, has discovered strange events and believes they are connected to Rassilon, if we identify the source of these events and can take control of them, our chances will increase" Rex said, Noah listened carefully but inside She wondered if she was ready for this mission, if she failed, her mother's death could be in vain.
"There could be enemies on our way, have you considered a detour? Some alternate path perhaps?" she says, glancing at Noah and seeing her expression to listen, giving her a slight smile on her face.

"There could be enemies on our way, have you considered a detour? Some alternate path perhaps?" she says, glancing at Noah and seeing her expression to listen, giving her a slight smile on her face.
"You just signed up for a death mission...scared all of a sudden?" Cain asked the lady.

"You don't have to worry, everyone has their weaknesses and problem" Grand to Jack

"Of course, our ally is working hard to find a hole, although the details about how the area is will be better explained when we arrives by him, for now, we should just start to meet each other better so we can adapt to each other" Rex said

"You don't have to worry, everyone has their weaknesses and problem" Grand to Jack

"Of course, our ally is working hard to find a hole, although the details about how the area is will be better explained when we arrives by him, for now, we should just start to meet each other better so we can adapt to each other" Rex said
"Haven't even done an introduction and straight-up jumping down the wagon aren't we?" she awkwardly says

Noah blinks at this event.

"Well I think it's fair that we introduce ourselves, I'm Rex, the girl on the other side is Noah my protégé and the one who summoned you guys is my Grandfather" Said the blonde

"Lawliet..." He said, saying his name, or at least what he was normally called. It's not like any of them were on a first name basis with him anyways.

"Jack, Lawliet and Yoshioka, I hope we get along on this mission, let me know anything, for now I recommend you prepare mentally, since when we meet our contact in the north, we will have to go exploring at night, so it is possible that we will find a Mistwraith in that case, prepare your stomach to not vomit" Said the mentioned.

"Jack, Lawliet and Yoshioka, I hope we get along on this mission, let me know anything, for now I recommend you prepare mentally, since when we meet our contact in the north, we will have to go exploring at night, so it is possible that we will find a Mistwraith in that case, prepare your stomach to not vomit" Said the mentioned.
"Mistwraith? Mind telling me what it is? Any weaknesses we could exploit?" she says, not bothered by the warning

"They only come out in the nighttime." He noted, being one that revealed his alias in the night, thus seeing Mistwraiths quite often. "It's fair to assume that they have some kind of weakness to the sunlight."

"They only come out in the nighttime." He noted, being one that revealed his alias in the night, thus seeing Mistwraiths quite often. "It's fair to assume that they have some kind of weakness to the sunlight."
"Okay..... and speaking of abilities, wanna share about it? I mean, depends on you, but, we gotta communicate in order to know our strengths ad weaknesses"

"It's common knowledge, well, I guess only those who come from the borders of the empires and the north, A Mistwraith as said
Lawliet is an entity of the night and that they devour the corpse of their victims to add them to their body, they are attracted by emotions and are very resistant to impact force, some believe that they were created accident by Pythia unfortunately it is not known how to kill, most people escape and the other part are killed " explain Noah

"oh well that's what Rex says, I've never seen one" added Noah

Back