• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Well i guess i have a good reason break them in pieces now"

He forms vibrations in his arms and feet, ready to attack with them at the statues soon enough
"Had you attacked earlier, it'd be better..." Konoe replied, as Yoshioka started making tubes of glass so that her eyes would see every other statues.

"But, nevermind. Now's better! Don't hesitate!" as Konoe casted spells of fire to initiate.

"Better late then never"

Responds as he sends the vibrations from his hands against dozens of them, to break them in pieces, even if they werent from the get go, they would at least crack visibly near breaking point

"So that's why they told us to look..." Konoe replied, "They're like weeping angels. Turn around and they move; see and they stop. I bet these are the ones that made Xordenia "die" or whatever time displacement Yoshi was making..."

Yoshioka would nod to that, as if her not speaking the whole time was a deliberate effort
(ok I'm wake up, and what the ****? I already said that Doctor Who show does not exist in this universe so edit the post, I haven't even said at any point that they put themselves in the position of Doctor Who's angels so that you cannot simply say that we are WA)

"I am at Pythia's place. I am with her General, Eredna Yyob."
Rassilon made a confused face, not anger, nor any other emotion, just confusion.

"Can you repeat that? I think I heard you were with Pythia's place. Close to her general."

(ok I'm wake up, and what the ****? I already said that Doctor Who show does not exist in this universe so edit the post, I haven't even said at any point that they put themselves in the position of Doctor Who's angels so that you cannot simply say that we are WA)
(Edited it to haunted mannequins. They're like the ones you see on a horror game where if you don't look, the mannequins move, and if they catch you- they strangle you to death. I think the ones from the game Little Nightmares...)
Rassilon made a confused face, not anger, nor any other emotion, just confusion.

"Can you repeat that? I think I heard you were with Pythia's place. Close to her general."
"One of her many generals, if i may be allowed to add up to"

Spoken Eredna in order to be heard with his words
"What he said. I am with her Generals- high ranking. If you need any other proof, then I have Ptyhia next to me..." he replied, "Currently, holding her hand as we speak..." his monotone voice tried joking.

The statues were destroyed but it was more difficult than doing so, each attack they made reduced their Stamina more and more, by the time they finished, they had the tank half empty

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Rass" Pythia commented.

Rassilon sighed, before putting his glove on his face and muttering something about "oh father" after that.

"And so you want me to go to your kingdom to check something? You can assure me it's not a trap and you brainwashed my friend?" He ask, he couldn't be blamed, he just wanted to be cautious.

"Honestly, not much, it's probably better to go somewhere more neutral, don't you think?" Pythia commented

"Okay, I'll see you at the west edge" he said before cutting off communication.

The statues were destroyed but it was more difficult than doing so, each attack they made reduced their Stamina more and more, by the time they finished, they had the tank half empty
Yoshioka, who was keeping watch and wasn't the one to fight anyone would look at Konoe and nod at each other. Conserving her stamina here would be the best. If they ever encounter Cyn or anyone else just as powerful, she would be the only one left to fight with her vigor full.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Rass" Pythia commented.

Rassilon sighed, before putting his glove on his face and muttering something about "oh father" after that.

"And so you want me to go to your kingdom to check something? You can assure me it's not a trap and you brainwashed my friend?" He ask, he couldn't be blamed, he just wanted to be cautious.

"Honestly, not much, it's probably better to go somewhere more neutral, don't you think?" Pythia commented

"Okay, I'll see you at the west edge" he said before cutting off communication.
"He seriously doesn't believe that we're legally married..." Hisanmi would sigh as he showed the ring he had, his fingers still interlocked with Pythia's.

As he keeps his device, he would look at Eredna and back at Pythia. "To be honest, it was me who made the first move at trying to flirt. So it'd be me doing the brainwashing by Rass' own definition..."

After a few of second the darkness move from the severals path, starting to cover the place like a mist

He seriously doesn't believe that we're legally married..." Hisanmi would sigh as he showed the ring he had, his fingers still interlocked with Pythia's.

As he keeps his device, he would look at Eredna and back at Pythia. "To be honest, it was me who made the first move at trying to flirt. So it'd be me doing the brainwashing by Rass' own definition
"Is not that you explain that part neither he obseve that much" Pythia commented with a smile

"Well, we should start to move"

After a few of second the darkness move from the severals path, starting to cover the place like a mist
Deel starts a fire in his palm and keeps it flaming to light up in that darkness, although it can only make so much of the area be seeable
"Is not that you explain that part neither he obseve that much" Pythia commented with a smile

"Well, we should start to move"
"Miss Pythia, if i may ask, would your relationship with Mister Hisanmi go far enough to have a successor? It may be close up the ties of both sides if that was to occur in the upcoming years and bury more of the feud between them"

Spoken with his hands still behind the back

(Will aswner this, cuz waiting more reactions)
"Miss Pythia, if i may ask, would your relationship with Mister Hisanmi go far enough to have a successor? It may be close up the ties of both sides if that was to occur in the upcoming years and bury more of the feud between them"

Spoken with his hands still behind the back
"Eventually it is a sure thing, but that will take a long time"

Jack and Aonbharr didn't participate in destroying statues as Jack stares at Grandpa. Meanwhile Jack's turnip vision reminds able to see somewhat clearly despite the darkness. (I assume Jack lost contact with the angel's consciousness when it was smashed.)

Jack and Aonbharr didn't participate in destroying statues as Jack stares at Grandpa. Meanwhile Jack's turnip vision reminds able to see somewhat clearly despite the darkness. (I assume Jack lost contact with the angel's consciousness when it was smashed.)
(I will aswner that later
By the way, I tell you guys again, I am using the exact versions of the characters in terms of abilities, not a manipulated version or something like that, the only thing that would potentially change would be the statistics, sometimes is the same, sometimes weaker or stronger)

(I mean I know they're alive and they'll regenerate although I am pretty sure tearing apart souls is new and technically as a corpse Jack doesn't have living visual centres to infect which is seemingly required as the doctor explains
Edit: that was something else wasn't it)

Last edited:
(I mean I know they're alive and they'll regenerate although I am pretty sure tearing apart souls is new and technically as a corpse Jack doesn't have living visual centres to infect which is seemingly required as the doctor explains)
(In fact, they can absorb the energy of the heart of the Tardis, which is established as the very soul of the Tardis[Of course it would take forever, but it makes sense when it is basically the energy of the Vortex which in turn has the astral Plane/realm itself as a sub-plane] as well a lot of particles and radiations forms

also that they can point to life force as indicated in their profile

that is just the explanation of what happens to Amy, where she finds the angel in her mind but it is not necessary when we know that it affects even machines, videos and paintings literally

)

(All things with a physical form as opposed to just a soul)

(specifically via contact)
(Do you forget that Jack, Xor and Grandpa opened the doors by interacting with them through apathy? Of course I wouldn't allow it normally, the only thing like that is the ability to absorb thermal radiation [the reason why the flames are going out], but if it were normally, I wouldn't allow it.)

(Okay then, so for the angel developing directly inside Jack's vision center would it automatically be affected by Jack using his eye contact power or using his perception powers on himself)

"Will always be at your service and at your side as well if i may be needed Miss Pythia"
During times when they were talking, the thought of having an offspring with Pythia was both a curious and a loving thought. What could the combination of his Investiture and her's be?

"You are quite an affable person, Eredna. I appreciate looking out for her..."

(Okay then, so for the angel developing directly inside Jack's vision center would it automatically be affected by Jack using his eye contact power or using his perception powers on himself)
(Yes, but like I said, the angel itself is inactive, waiting for time, so unless someone tells him, it doesn't matter much

by the way, I'm seeing if I can get Zoro to post something, if he doesn't I'll continue later, in any case, I hope that at least someone realizes the clue to get out of these events as well hasn't forgotten the fundamental rules of Regnok)
During times when they were talking, the thought of having an offspring with Pythia was both a curious and a loving thought. What could the combination of his Investiture and her's be?

During their trip, from time to time they were greeted by the townspeople making signs of respect, there were a few minutes left until they arrived at the meeting area, enough time for any questions or conversations

"As a general of Miss Pythia i have to work hard to be worthy of being at her side, she trusted me so far since i met her and called out for my assistance numerous times, i have to be an example...a role model....a gentleman....you can be assured Mister Hisanmi that if any unforeseen horrors may possibly occur in the future...even the worst of the worst, i would at Miss Pythia side to help till all my blood is out of my body"

Explained to him as they were walking, he can see Eredna is a whole different breed of a person built then most he could have met so far in his life at the moment
During their trip, from time to time they were greeted by the townspeople making signs of respect, there were a few minutes left until they arrived at the meeting area, enough time for any questions or conversations
"Im happy people from our side show respect even for Mister Hisanmi, but some may not be as happy as they let on...."

Told to both of them, as not everyone will be happy or fine with a decision by those who rule an empire

"Im happy people from our side show respect even for Mister Hisanmi, but some may not be as happy as they let on...."

Told to both of them, as not everyone will be happy or fine with a decision by those who rule an empire
"Unlike you, Eredna, I'm not as actually known as opposed to the title of The First General. They may just see me as her bodyguard..." Hisanmi replied lowly.

"Unlike you, Eredna, I'm not as actually known as opposed to the title of The First General. They may just see me as her bodyguard..." Hisanmi replied lowly.
"The truth eventually one way or the other will get out, whether we would like to or not, if that is the case in that imstance, some people could not be fond of your relationship with Miss Pythia"

Eventually they would reach the Meeting point, where Rassilon was with someone else, his secretary, Agatha.

"Well, what do you think, we are gathered here, without killing each other, as many would believe me to think?" He joke a little to lower any possible tension.

walked closer

"Pythia"

"Rassilon"

"And tell me, how was your stay with my friend? He is someone quite polite, I hope you had a good time"

"I've been good, yes, Hisanmi is someone charming who has treated me well, one of the people I respect the most" she say to Rassilon who was looking at them.

"Well, she is my assistant Agatha Marros, sorry for the excess equipment, she just wants to be safe this is not kind of trap" he said presented

"Nice to meet you" she says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too Agatha....and Mister Rassilon, very pleased to be attending under supposedly peaceful terms, that i wish can stay as such for as long as possible"

Greeted with a bow and arm on his chest diagonally, then puts his hands behind the back immediately as he spoke the rest

Something off.

"Lord Rassilon..." his hand remained locked with Pythia's, looking closer, he'd notice the ring placed on each of their fingers.

"And... Miss Agatha...?" he would ask

He would show his ring finger, with that said ring.

"I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't brainwashed...." he replied.
".... a... Good for you" that were the only words coming from him

Pythia raised an eyebrow, she thought he was going to explode.

"What? I'm glad he's okay, I'm not a monster, I'm a man who believes in love."

".... a... Good for you" that were the only words coming from him

Pythia raised an eyebrow, she thought he was going to explode.

"What? I'm glad he's okay, I'm not a monster, I'm a man who believes in love."
"Says the person who had their kid barging in my door for my advice. When it should've been you..." Hisanmi replied.

"Wait you have a son?" Pythia raised an eyebrow.

"Two things, 1- that was classified information, it's not that i am upset, rather i don't want anyone to find out about it to protect him.

2-I was a little busy, I've been spending more time with him lately, but I can't always be available, even if I wasn't leading thousands of people, in a normal family there are times when someone wants to talk but thr other can't because of a job or something is happening" he aswner

"Wait you have a son?" Pythia raised an eyebrow.

"Two things, 1- that was classified information, it's not that i am upset, rather i don't want anyone to find out about it to protect him.

2-I was a little busy, I've been spending more time with him lately, but I can't always be available, even if I wasn't leading thousands of people, in a normal family there are times when someone wants to talk but thr other can't because of a job or something is happening" he aswner
"By the way you talked. You sounded so defensive...." he replied.

"My sister would say, that those are the types of people who make lots of excuses..."

"By the way you talked. You sounded so defensive...." he replied.

"My sister would say, that those are the types of people who make lots of excuses..."
Rassilon brought his metal hand to his face while he rubbed his eyes as a sign that he was not going to continue and gave a slight sigh.

"Sure, whatever the deal is"

"Well lately multiple people have been getting sick in a certain area on the edge of the kingdom, the symptoms are strange nothing I have heard of, mainly people vomiting a black liquid"

"So it's spreading more faster than we thought mmmmm" he murmured.

"What do you mean, do you know what's happening?" Pythia asks.

"Not entirely, but I have already been analyzing the data, I have been isolating multiple people who have a mutagenic symptom, their bodies are being drained of their very life due to cellular rejection that causes death and the gestation of a pathogenic residue plasmatic due a large neurotropic virus, we Theorize that blah blah blah...." he begins to explain, using elegant and confusing words

Rassilon brought his metal hand to his face while he rubbed his eyes as a sign that he was not going to continue and gave a slight sigh.

"Sure, whatever the deal is"

"Well lately multiple people have been getting sick in a certain area on the edge of the kingdom, the symptoms are strange nothing I have heard of, mainly people vomiting a black liquid"

"So it's spreading more faster than we thought mmmmm" he murmured.

"What do you mean, do you know what's happening?" Pythia asks.

"Not entirely, but I have already been analyzing the data, I have been isolating multiple people who have a mutagenic symptom, their bodies are being drained of their very life due to cellular rejection that causes death and the gestation of a pathogenic residue plasmatic due a large neurotropic virus, we Theorize that blah blah blah...." he begins to explain, using elegant and confusing words
"Can't you just.... summarize?" Hisanmi asked.

Rassilon stopped, thought of a suitable word and simply said it.

"The universe wants to kill us" He began

"To make it clear, everything is fair, life has a finite limit, however, what happens when it exceeds that finite limit? Well, chaos, somewhere on the other side, the universe is running out of fuel and what is doing now is killing some beings to maintain himself, it's all due to magic."

"But that doesn't make sense, almost everything in the world is magical."

"Exactly, almost, why do you think that only the Gallen do not even have access to the investiture? A system must be as orderly as possible to last longer, magic itself accelerates the end because it forces reality to give you something that you do not have access, you are taking its own energies and forcing it into something that is not, the part of the energy not usable to do work which reside for later usage"

"In short, this is not a virus, we are the infection that is overfed and these events are the immune system, first the white blood cells, then the temperature will rise whatever it would it be, we dont know" Agatha ended

"For now what we can do is contain the spread and wait to see if, after regaining enough power, it can maintain itself for a few more million years, I don't know," Rassilon says.

(So yeah, that is the reason for the existence the crown, stop the Entropy before ate the Universe while that The Universe is give us time by randomly kill people)

Last edited:
"For now what we can do is contain the spread and wait to see if, after regaining enough power, it can maintain itself for a few more million years, I don't know," Rassilon says.
"What if there's a way to stop it? What if this universe you're talking about made a sole exception to fix this?"

"What if there's a way to stop it? What if this universe you're talking about made a sole exception to fix this?"
"I dont know, what we would do is deal is with the residual effect, like the purge does not complete itself, there is still a contaminant agent"

"Oh I see where you're going" Pythia commented.

"Yes, I assume that something came out of the bodies of the mutated ones, that was what Brix experienced during his investigation on the island, horrors coming out of the interior of those affected, we should eliminate it before it becomes a problem by absorbs no contaminat mass, we have to kill the infection similar to a medicine given to a body when the immune system is not enough to finish the job"

"I dont know, what we would do is deal is with the residual effect, like the purge does not complete itself, there is still a contaminant agent"

"Oh I see where you're going" Pythia commented.

"Yes, I assume that something came out of the bodies of the mutated ones, that was what Brix experienced during his investigation on the island, horrors coming out of the interior of those affected, we should eliminate it before it becomes a problem by absorbs no contaminat mass, we have to kill the infection similar to a medicine given to a body when the immune system is not enough to finish the job"
"It's rare seeing the two enemies be this amicable." Hisanmi replied, "You sure you'd want to work with her?" looking over at Pythia, "You told me she's your enemy, no?"

"It's rare seeing the two enemies be this amicable." Hisanmi replied, "You sure you'd want to work with her?" looking over at Pythia, "You told me she's your enemy, no?"
"All in due time Hisanmi, I can tolerate working with her for a while, plus I'm giving you enough time to be with her before she eventually delivers the final blow, with definitive does not mean death or absolute disability, only that she will be reduced to non-threat"

"Just say yes or no" Pythia was tired of his overtext

"Yes, for now we are temporally allies"

"All in due time Hisanmi, I can tolerate working with her for a while, plus I'm giving you enough time to be with her before she eventually delivers the final blow, with definitive does not mean death or absolute disability, only that she will be reduced to non-threat"

"Just say yes or no" Pythia was tired of his overtext

"Yes, for now we are temporally allies"
"I'll let you know, I'm married to her and she's my wife..." Hisanmi replied, "I would have to look over our children, so there won't be a "enough time", Lord Rassilon..." as much as he didn't want to let go, his respect towards him remained.

"I see to it that I'll reunite with my sister too while I'm at it..."

Back