• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

A blind woman came walking down that street with a basket in each hand...she wasn't wearing any shoes as she walked down the road, as she usually didn't. This allowed her to feel the glass shards on the ground as she walked around the outside of Sasha's house. "Oh no..." Her gentle voice said, going over to the door. "Sasha, are you alright?" She said, quickly opening the door, feeling the presence of multiple others in the room.

A blind woman came walking down that street with a basket in each hand...she wasn't wearing any shoes as she walked down the road, as she usually didn't. This allowed her to feel the glass shards on the ground as she walked around the outside of Sasha's house. "Oh no..." Her gentle voice said, going over to the door. "Sasha, are you alright?" She said, quickly opening the door, feeling the presence of multiple others in the room.
"WTF, y esta quien poronga es?" Rex thought when he saw the stranger

"Hello Zara, I'm just attending to some guests" Sasha says

"Oh I see!...Here I was thinking there was trouble." She chuckled at herself. She moved all the plants she had from two baskets to just one and placed that basket on the inside. They could now clearly see that it was just an assortment of flowers and "camellia sinensis," a plant commonly used to make tea. With the empty basket, she walked back outside, with a light breeze picking up the glass and landing it into the basket. After all, she'd hate for anyone else to have to step on it. This was likely one of her abilities.

"Sorry for the rude introduction." The blind woman said with a light bow. "My name is Zara Montefiore...I'm a friend of Sasha's."

"Oh I see!...Here I was thinking there was trouble." She chuckled at herself. She moved all the plants she had from two baskets to just one and placed that basket on the inside. They could now clearly see that it was just an assortment of flowers and "camellia sinensis," a plant commonly used to make tea. With the empty basket, she walked back outside, with a light breeze picking up the glass and landing it into the basket. After all, she'd hate for anyone else to have to step on it. This was likely one of her abilities.

"Sorry for the rude introduction." The blind woman said with a light bow. "My name is Zara Montefiore...I'm a friend of Sasha's."
"Nah, is not a problem Zara, i am Rex, the kid is Noah and The Old man is my Grandfather" The man with blindfold says

"Hey there....im Deel Twoian...."

Has waved Deel slowly as he saluted her too

Jack looks at his turnip which he sees looking back. (he is currently hallucinating)

“So what are you going to do now?” The turnip asks, “She can sense all sorts of things it seems, you think she can’t see thru the false identity you gave yourself ‘Jack’? If they realize how much of your past you refuse to accept, do you they’re going to try helping me or you.”

Jack sighs putting it in his pocket.

“You can’t hide me forever.” The turnip says muffled.

"[My name is] Yoshioka... Nice to meet you..." she said.
"An approximate, I don't know your techniques, so it's a superficial measure of raw statistics"
"That's neat... That could help us to at least identity how strong an opponent, by approximate at least..."

(Bro, them turnips be talkin to me too fr)

"Lawliet." Lawliet said in response as everyone was giving their names.

Zara began to pick up her basket of plants.
"So, is this a business venture or were you just stopping by?" She asked Grandfather.

(Bro, them turnips be talkin to me too fr)

"Lawliet." Lawliet said in response as everyone was giving their names.

Zara began to pick up her basket of plants.
"So, is this a business venture or were you just stopping by?" She asked Grandfather.
"A bit of both, I want to do some business with my colleagues here and also see a couple of unrelated things" Grandfather says

Rex sighed waiting for the Tea, although his body was calm, he always had a strange feeling when he came here, as if someone was looking at him with horror or disappointment

After a few minutes, Zara came back with freshly brewed tea, pouring cups for all the guests who asked and a few extra cups in case anyone else wanted any.

Noah and Rex took a cup without problem, Sasha passed one to grandfather while she took hers but before drinking she asked

"So Zara, what brings you here?" The Yokai say

Noah and Rex took a cup without problem, Sasha passed one to grandfather while she took hers but before drinking she asked

"So Zara, what brings you here?" The Yokai say
"Well, I came back into the city just a few nights ago. I was performing a healing on the other side of town, and when I realized where exactly I was, I knew I had to come and see you...I hope I didn't interrupt anything with my visit."

"Well, I came back into the city just a few nights ago. I was performing a healing on the other side of town, and when I realized where exactly I was, I knew I had to come and see you...I hope I didn't interrupt anything with my visit."
"Don't worry, we'll relax for the rest of the day and then we'll start working the next day" Said the grandfather with Sasha agreeing

"Don't worry, we'll relax for the rest of the day and then we'll start working the next day" Said the grandfather with Sasha agreeing
"Speaking of which, we should use this ample time to think about our next step..." Yoshioka suggested.

As he took a long sip from his tea, he proceeds asking

"We go somewhere again or?"
"We currently don't know much about where Rassilon's or Pythia's troops are, but it's most likely they're looking for us as well as the piece.

It would be best if we plan out our next move instead of going elsewhere. Not unless, Ms. Sasha could provide us a place to either train or gather materials unnoticed..."

Seeing as they began to talk about troops and materials, Zara then asked.

"So...are you all refugees then? Many have come here trying to avoid the conflict as this is more of a neutral location."

"Is it really that safe of a pl--"

Deel was passing his thumb finger in forward and backward motions above the tea from boredom, with the heated air coming out from it and felt it be like something solid, then tries to pinch it with two fingers, realizing now that he could touch it as any object

"I could never do this before....hmm..."

Then attempts something he points his finger at it and rotates it in a clock wise manner, which does it after him too, discovering also that he could control it like a bender

"Huh....i have more then the capability to explode or electrocute apparently..."

"Is it really that safe of a pl--"

Deel was passing his thumb finger in forward and backward motions above the tea from boredom, with the heated air coming out from it and felt it be like something solid, then tries to pinch it with two fingers, realizing now that he could touch it as any object

"I could never do this before....hmm..."

Then attempts something he points his finger at it and rotates it in a clock wise manner, which does it after him too, discovering also that he could control it like a bender

"Huh....i have more then the capability to explode or electrocute apparently..."
"Good for you..." Yoshioka remarked.

Back