• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

" •sigh• let me try a better one...."

Deel would gather all the hot air around him to his palm in the form of a ball and try making it more heated up, before he would be soon directing it at the troops besides one of them, to cause unbearable environment to breathe such air and faint

"Ok, when you see all besides one go down, catch him quick with your spe--"

Although without knowing he heated up the air from the palm so much it caused a bright flash of light to occur, making him lose focus and stop what he was doing earlier

"What the?...."

Says as he was recovering from the unexpected moment
"We'd get spotted like that, idiot!"

She gives him a small slap.

A soldier tried to help the girl but something buzzed, a beep that made him distracted and look where the others were, it was a beep from a heat tracker, although it was clear that there are many people here and they are at 35 degrees, but The fact that a fitful burst of heat was enough to activate the device caused him to look at the group and notice Deel.

"Listen, what are you doing?" Said the Soldier, the others raised their weapons

"wow wow wow, calm down Cabo, we're not here to fight, just deliver food and other supplies" said the first one who spoke to the crowd, probably the leader

"There's an old saying... If it works, don't change i-"

She said to Deel, before seeing the soldiers.

Yoshioka was fast enough to disappear and leave him behind.

Using the "girl" as the bait, she raised her hands.

"Uhhh, what's going on?" she asked, waving her hands in distress.
(No sure you can speed Blitz someone who is direct see you and say he not see you disappearing)

"Well, My name is Noah, and there is not much I can tell you because i'm not very interesting people with much things, I help Rex's grandfather, I come from a village far away, Rex and the old man became like my new family and I like tamarind juice"
"That's very good, Noah. I'm quite fond of tamarind myself, though it doesn't grow in very many places. How long have you been with Rex and his grandfather?"

"No going back afterwards"

Deel starts to slowly absorb heat as he still kept his hands up, he would start to heat up as he continued

"When i will be ready, grab Yoshi and im going to fly us out"

He kept absorbing more as he will need a lot before letting it out

A soldier tried to help the girl but something buzzed, a beep that made him distracted and look where the others were, it was a beep from a heat tracker, although it was clear that there are many people here and they are at 35 degrees, but The fact that a fitful burst of heat was enough to activate the device caused him to look at the group and notice Deel.

"Listen, what are you doing?" Said the Soldier, the others raised their weapons

"wow wow wow, calm down Cabo, we're not here to fight, just deliver food and other supplies" said the first one who spoke to the crowd, probably the leader
Yoshioka simply remained silent as the "girl" who tripped raised her hands and approached the men.

"W-what's going on?"

"Others take care of the people, we have an order to deliver the food and the rest, i come back in 30 minutes" The captain told to his soldiers before moving with the girl towards solving this problem.

"No going back afterwards"

Deel starts to slowly absorb heat as he still kept his hands up, he would start to heat up as he continued

"When i will be ready, grab Yoshi and im going to fly us out"

He kept absorbing more as he will need a lot before letting it out
Yoshioka stops him from doing it as she pointed at the guard following the glass clone.

"See? What did I tell you?" she replied.

Using this liberty, she used this opportunity to use her abilities.

"Others take care of the people, we have an order to deliver the food and the rest, i come back in 30 minutes" The captain told to his soldiers before moving with the girl towards solving this problem.
As the soldier followed the girl, they entered an alleyway with an old door planted to it.

"S-si, here's the house containing the monster!" she said, terrified.

"Wrong door i guess?" The soldier say before look the girl, like triying to read her soul
As soldier looks, it was a different girl, one who isn't the same person as the one they saw.

Having swapped places with the fake glass creation, Yoshioka knocks The soldier out as she steals his memories, slowly materializing in their head as a glass disc.

(Locked On works on her glass, so she could swap places with them as they are considered as objects)

As soldier looks, it was a different girl, one who isn't the same person as the one they saw.

Having swapped places with the fake glass creation, Yoshioka knocks The soldier out as she steals his memories, slowly materializing in their head as a glass disc.

(Locked On works on her glass, so she could swap places with them as they are considered as objects)
While that attack would have knocked someone out normally, Yoshioka encountered something strange, if it weren't for the fact that she was literally a few centimeters away, she wouldn't see a blue barrier that covered the entire body of the soldier, the place where she hit turned a little red to then turn normal blue, apparently the fact that his armor was uncommon with some exposed parts was compensated by a personal force field

a quick punch hit Yoshi's stomach, probably with similar force to Deel's.

While that attack would have knocked someone out normally, Yoshioka encountered something strange, if it weren't for the fact that she was literally a few centimeters away, she wouldn't see a blue barrier that covered the entire body of the soldier, the place where she hit turned a little red to then turn normal blue, apparently the fact that his armor was uncommon with some exposed parts was compensated by a personal force field

a quick punch hit Yoshi's stomach, probably with similar force to Deel's.
Yoshioka managed to swap places again with the glass she created, hitting it instead.

She used her glass to recreate the same punch and replayed it at the soldier four times, making it just as powerful as the original.

Yoshioka managed to swap places again with the glass she created, hitting it instead.

She used her glass to recreate the same punch and replayed it at the soldier four times, making it just as powerful as the original.
The shield endured enough

"Gideon here I am under attack, follow my track my location" he said before activating his weapon Tempest and with a precision shot he fired an electric shock at Yoshi

The shield endured enough

"Gideon here I am under attack, follow my track my location" he said before activating his weapon Tempest and with a precision shot he fired an electric shock at Yoshi
Yoshioka activated Godspeed to resist the electricity, touching the ground as it liquified, causing them to fall underground.

Yoshioka activated Godspeed to resist the electricity, touching the ground as it liquified, causing them to fall underground.
then Yoshi felt her body become light as a feather to stop her in mid-air and the man just jump more higher than any normal human out of underground

the guy's aura became precent, a light purple color as he lifted Yoshi up while she was trapped in the gravity bubble

"First rule of war ,girl do not try to withstand the attack of your enemies, they may use that as a mask for a devastating second attack"

then Yoshi felt her body become light as a feather to stop her in mid-air and the man just jump more higher than any normal human out of underground

the guy's aura became precent, a light purple color as he lifted Yoshi up while she was trapped in the gravity bubble

"First rule of war ,girl do not try to withstand the attack of your enemies, they may use that as a mask for a devastating second attack"
Yoshioka creates a small lens, using the light to attack him, the laser travelling at light speed as she aims it at his hand.

"Same goes for you."

Using the memory if her being lifted by the gravity bubble, she replayed it once again to counteract it and get out.

Yoshioka creates a small lens, using the light to attack him, the laser travelling at light speed as she aims it at his hand.

"Same goes for you."

Using the memory if her being lifted by the gravity bubble, she replayed it once again to counteract it and get out.
the laser managed to slightly cut part of the man, but he stepped back and said the following.

"So Pythia can't let people do something for those who don't have how to live, what a shame, anyway I already looked at you"

the laser managed to slightly cut part of the man, but he stepped back and said the following.

"So Pythia can't let people do something for those who don't have how to live, what a shame, anyway I already looked at you"
Yoshioka used her Godspeed, using Impetus Harpoon as she used one of her Kinetic Batteries, the momentum charging up the spear as she throw four of them at the man.

Yoshioka charged towards him, teleporting as she used Point Blank, the momentum coursing through her body as she goes to punch his gut.
Gideon fell to the ground generating a small crate and a rapid sound that spread through the area, several people looked out the window and others came out to see what was happening, watching an iron Warriors and a red hands face off

"Oh crap, it looks like Yoshioka got out of hand" Rex said as he moved towards the direction but since they were about a 1.8 kilometers away and the space was relatively uncomfortable for running due to the buildings, mobile shops and people walking.

Gideon fell to the ground generating a small crate and a rapid sound that spread through the area, several people looked out the window and others came out to see what was happening, watching an iron Warriors and a red hands face off
"Tch!"

Yoshioka dissipates the spears as she went ahead and stole Gideon's memory.

"Oh crap, it looks like Yoshioka got out of hand" Rex said as he moved towards the direction but since they were about a 1.8 kilometers away and the space was relatively uncomfortable for running due to the buildings, mobile shops and people walking.
Yoshioka used her teleportation to try and get closer to Rex as she creates glass to conceal herself, reflecting the light.

(I constantly forget who's with who at this point)

"Not if we make them forget who we are in the first place... or not..." she replied, removing her veil.
"...Do you know that they would still know there was a fight because civilians could tell them about it, which would cause them to move to cut off any exits and entrances until they found us regardless, plus surely it was worth it?"

"...Do you know that they would still know there was a fight because civilians could tell them about it, which would cause them to move to cut off any exits and entrances until they found us regardless, plus surely it was worth it?"
"We gotta risk it for tbe biscuit sometimes..."she said, projecting the memory as she takes out the disc.

Back