• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(I'm lazy to wait for all you)

After a few minutes of talking and the grandfather returned, the group was back at the station moving to a new city to meet the mysterious person that Rex and grandfather mentioned, the trip lasted only a couple of hours until they they arrived at the city, similar to the previous one, it was a wide place, an aura of mystery could be felt there and it spread thousands of kilometers
2e5e0feddb36952f4e92322e92376ab7469a2343_hq.jpg

(You mean Ezran and Lou?)
After a few minutes of talking and the grandfather returned, the group was back at the station moving to a new city to meet the mysterious person that Rex and grandfather mentioned, the trip lasted only a couple of hours until they they arrived at the city, similar to the previous one, it was a wide place, an aura of mystery could be felt there and it spread thousands of kilometers
"Wow... this place is... kinda weird..." she commented, looking around the city.

(You mean Ezran and Lou?)
(Shoot, whatchu mean? I've been waiting for the timeskip and ya'll got to talkin. XD)

Lawliet walked through the city with a silent mouth and a cold, analytical gaze.

"Feels different from the other one"

Commented the dragon man

"Yes, so remember, this is a neutral point in the war, both the Rassilon and Pythia forces are present here but they will not attack, not as long as they are not provoked" Grandfather says

"You act like anybody did anything like that before....shut it up....."

Reported at him slightly annoyed by his character
"I'm not a man with any sort of allegiance." Lawliet said. "This mission...this whole group, the way I see it, is a means to an end. Stop the conflict, get back to my life, simple as that."

"But, I know some of you all aren't too fond of Rassilon...heck, we tried to kill the last guy that fought for his cause, remember?" He said, referring to Kessler. "And I know I came in there late, but if I had to take a guess, I don't think any of you resorted to talking first. Now I've never thought of you as a genius, but I'm sure you're starting to pick up on why I gave the warning..."

"Let's not get this heated up again..." Yoshioka said, looking at both Deel and Lawliet.
"I'm not a man with any sort of allegiance." Lawliet said. "This mission...this whole group, the way I see it, is a means to an end. Stop the conflict, get back to my life, simple as that."

"But, I know some of you all aren't too fond of Rassilon...heck, we tried to kill the last guy that fought for his cause, remember?" He said, referring to Kessler. "And I know I came in there late, but if I had to take a guess, I don't think any of you resorted to talking first. Now I've never thought of you as a genius, but I'm sure you're starting to pick up on why I gave the warning..."
"I know how and why you cooperated with us and why you decides to to join us, given it's your own way of trying to live in peace and I... could say the same," she said.

"It would be best if we keep this to everyone's interests, so that each one would have an incentive to continue and not back out..."

After a few minutes, the grandfather stopped at one point and began to speak.

"Well, I'll go first, you wait here" the grandfather said

"We got it under control, old man" Noah said as she gave him a thumbs up.

The man without an arm nodded to her and go inside of the store

f20b94a4581390a6a2fcede9043633f4499d5749.png

"Do you promise to behave?" Jack asks.
The horse snorts.
"I doubt it but I'll try."
The horse neighs.
"I don't think you understand meta humor."
The horse snorts again.
"With how low you set the bar just now, we might find a tavern in a cavern."

Suddenly, the grandfather flew out of a window, Glass shards flew from the now broken window but not far and were harmless, the old man was slowly pulling himself together not much affected by it

"Oh right, that was what I didn't remember" Rex said looking at the woman who came out of the door calmly, which in a quick movement saw her broken window as new

Sorceress_of_tzeentch_by_lisech_dehkqyi-fullview.jpg

"Nice to see you again, Sasha," the old man said as he stood up, remove the dust off.

"Old idiot, Err- I told you not to come back to this place after you did Err-" the Tengu told him, walking before sighing and looking at Rex and Noah.

"Err, What did you do to Noah and your own grandson, don't Err-tell me you let them take the hard work! Also...why didn't you send me an Err-letter that i would have guests? !? MY ERR-HOUSE IS A MESS, OLD MAN" said the woman before lowering her hand and walking to the other

the people around seemed unaware of what happened, as if this had happened before with several other people

"Guys, I present to you Sasha Tchar, a somewhat angry Yokai" The grandfather said

"You know why I'm angry, you broke my Err- only way to practice clairvoyance, I had to go a whole year without it and you had the brilliant idea of giving me a round fish tank as compensation for that Err-, i lose 40% of my clients" Sasha told him walking up to them before to greet Noah as she got down to her level

"I already had the fish tank before of broken that Cystal ball, I just wanted to give it to you" Grandpa just said but the Yokai just ignored him

"How are you, Noah? You look horrible , I guess I'll have to fix it once in a while Err-" The Yokai said still with a nervous tic while speaking

"I'm fine, it's not as bad as it seems" she told her as she gave her a smile

"Wow...you are terrible with ladies old man....nice impression you left too....let alone actions nonetheless....no offense but you probably deserved that in my opinion based on what she says"

Spoke Deel after hearing and seeing what has occured

"I suppose...nice to meet you...Miss Sasha..."

Said Deel as he walked slowly a little closer at her, but not very close, waving his palm slightly at Sasha

Suddenly, the grandfather flew out of a window, Glass shards flew from the now broken window but not far and were harmless, the old man was slowly pulling himself together not much affected by it

"Oh right, that was what I didn't remember" Rex said looking at the woman who came out of the door calmly, which in a quick movement saw her broken window as new

Sorceress_of_tzeentch_by_lisech_dehkqyi-fullview.jpg

"Nice to see you again, Sasha," the old man said as he stood up, remove the dust off.

"Old idiot, Err- I told you not to come back to this place after you did Err-" the Tengu told him, walking before sighing and looking at Rex and Noah.

"Err, What did you do to Noah and your own grandson, don't Err-tell me you let them take the hard work! Also...why didn't you send me an Err-letter that i would have guests? !? MY ERR-HOUSE IS A MESS, OLD MAN" said the woman before lowering her hand and walking to the other

the people around seemed unaware of what happened, as if this had happened before with several other people

"Guys, I present to you Sasha Tchar, a somewhat angry Yokai" The grandfather said

"You know why I'm angry, you broke my Err- only way to practice clairvoyance, I had to go a whole year without it and you had the brilliant idea of giving me a round fish tank as compensation for that Err-, i lose 40% of my clients" Sasha told him walking up to them before to greet Noah as she got down to her level

"I already had the fish tank before of broken that Cystal ball, I just wanted to give it to you" Grandpa just said but the Yokai just ignored him

"How are you, Noah? You look horrible , I guess I'll have to fix it once in a while Err-" The Yokai said still with a nervous tic while speaking

"I'm fine, it's not as bad as it seems" she told her as she gave her a smile
"It's a pleasure to meet a new person. Hello Ms. Tchar, I'm Yoshioka Eimu..." she greeted her.

Back