• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Thats is Yoshi for you....my name is also Deel Twoian....i suppose the old man caused you problems that gave you a headache"
"Well Deel, you no have idea"
"It's my grandest honor to meet a person like you... Given you seem to be an esteemed individual."
"heh, it's not that much, it's not like I'm Son Goku or anything," She joked.

"Yeah, kinda wondered why though..."
"Crystal ball are very difficult things to get, apart from the fact that they cost a lot, you have to go too far to get a replacement, as a sorceress and seller I couldn't provide my fortune telling service and of course as a spy for people who want to know what others like"

"You would think an elder like him would be wiser and all of that....not as much as he lets on...."
"People can be dumb sometimes, although I don't blame him, not much either, I had no idea that would happen when we tried to spy on a specific person who apparently had a ton of protection that not are magic" She says

"So you have an allegiance."
"I mean in regards to the war." While Lawliet was tempted to slap the back of his head, he decided not to even raise his hand.

Suddenly, the grandfather flew out of a window, Glass shards flew from the now broken window but not far and were harmless, the old man was slowly pulling himself together not much affected by it

"Oh right, that was what I didn't remember" Rex said looking at the woman who came out of the door calmly, which in a quick movement saw her broken window as new

Sorceress_of_tzeentch_by_lisech_dehkqyi-fullview.jpg

"Nice to see you again, Sasha," the old man said as he stood up, remove the dust off.

"Old idiot, Err- I told you not to come back to this place after you did Err-" the Tengu told him, walking before sighing and looking at Rex and Noah.

"Err, What did you do to Noah and your own grandson, don't Err-tell me you let them take the hard work! Also...why didn't you send me an Err-letter that i would have guests? !? MY ERR-HOUSE IS A MESS, OLD MAN" said the woman before lowering her hand and walking to the other

the people around seemed unaware of what happened, as if this had happened before with several other people

"Guys, I present to you Sasha Tchar, a somewhat angry Yokai" The grandfather said

"You know why I'm angry, you broke my Err- only way to practice clairvoyance, I had to go a whole year without it and you had the brilliant idea of giving me a round fish tank as compensation for that Err-, i lose 40% of my clients" Sasha told him walking up to them before to greet Noah as she got down to her level

"I already had the fish tank before of broken that Cystal ball, I just wanted to give it to you" Grandpa just said but the Yokai just ignored him

"How are you, Noah? You look horrible , I guess I'll have to fix it once in a while Err-" The Yokai said still with a nervous tic while speaking

"I'm fine, it's not as bad as it seems" she told her as she gave her a smile
Lawliet began to stifle laughter. "Oh yeah, here comes the drama..." He coughed trying to pull himself together. "I'm Lawliet." He said, still with a visible smirk.

"I mean in regards to the war." While Lawliet was tempted to slap the back of his head, he decided not to even raise his hand.

Lawliet began to stifle laughter.
"Oh yeah, here comes the drama..." He coughed trying to pull himself together. "I'm Lawliet." He said, still with a visible smirk.
"My pleasure, Lawliet" She told him before turning around and walking towards her house.

"Well, I guess I'll have more guests besides Zara'' Sasha said

"Well, another new person" Rex teased.

(it's time, you can enter it)

Upon entering you could see many tables everywhere, each one with different objects, the wall itself had become bookcases full of books with a thousand titles, the more you look the more you find a magical rarity, potions, unicorn horn, eyes that move, skulls of different species, statues and medieval armor, etc.

"I'm sorry for the mess, the bathrooms are on the door on the left and the kitchen is on the second door on the right, follow me, let's go to the living room" Sasha said walking

Rex, Grandpa and Noah felt at home walking around here, they entered the room and took a seat at the table.

Upon entering you could see many tables everywhere, each one with different objects, the wall itself had become bookcases full of books with a thousand titles, the more you look the more you find a magical rarity, potions, unicorn horn, eyes that move, skulls of different species, statues and medieval armor, etc.

"I'm sorry for the mess, the bathrooms are on the door on the left and the kitchen is on the second door on the right, follow me, let's go to the living room" Sasha said walking

Rex, Grandpa and Noah felt at home walking around here, they entered the room and took a seat at the table.
Yoshioka looked at the place with amazement as she took a seat at a table.

"It's my collection, I've traveled across the world getting endless materials and books about a lot of things like witchcraft, history, meditation, etc. You can see but not touch, not want that someone get transform into other thing" Sasha said as she moved pointing at everything, then she muttered a few words and her armor fell apart revealing the face beneath it

Sasha_The_Witch.png

"Well, Kids and Old Man, what brings you to my humble abode?" She say with a little smile and exhausted eyes

"It's my collection, I've traveled across the world getting endless materials and books about a lot of things like witchcraft, history, meditation, etc. You can see but not touch, not want that someone get transform into other thing" Sasha said as she moved pointing at everything, then she muttered a few words and her armor fell apart revealing the face beneath it

Sasha_The_Witch.png

"Well, Kids and Old Man, what brings you to my humble abode?" She say with a little smile and exhausted eyes
Not wanting to use her Glass to check each memory, she shrugged and spoke:

"Something to do with Pythia and Rassilon, as well the shards for the Crown of Dreams... I guess"

"Ah, I guess the old man contract Err-people again"

"Yes, I want to finish this at once" Grandfather said before handing him the object.

Sasha took it and began to analyze it with her eyes.

"hmmmm where did you get it from?" she asked him

"A grave several thousand miles away" Noah said

"Well, I guess we have to look for more of therrrse, how many exist"

"Not many but their power is incalculable, I don't want to imagine what they will do when they are complete" Grandfather said

"Well then, let's get down to work, or they'll end up beating us" The Yokai says while she began to look for something in her house

Back