• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

""Well, I'm going for a walk, does anyone want to accompany me?" Rex said to the others, he wanted to gather information but he also wanted to get out of there, he felt uncomfortable by the presence of someone

As they entered the city they could see that it was not very different from the previous city, although they could see some posters about "Truth of reason" and graffiti with Pythia's face badly done on purpose while there were other things like Rassilon was a destroyer and so.

in that I could see a group of people walking in an unusual way towards a group of armed people

"I don't think they're would go for a fight, they could just walk away if they don't listen to their arguments, I doubt they'd want to spend a life on something like that... Not here at least"
"Isn't that our plan all along? To make the two fight each other while we steal the remaining pieces? We do have to use the chaos to our advantage, and these posters could very well be useful for us in that regard..." she said, following Rex.

"In this situation it would be baseless conflict, we dont benefit from it if its not for our purpose Yoshi"
"Yes, but it depends where they fight, we don't want them to destroy unnecessary lives"
"We're only making them fight, but I'm not planning to harm any civilians. If possible, we can try making a fake civilization, but that's too impossible and impractical... I guess we can try to make them fight in another place.."

When they got closer, the thrid could see that all those present were human, while the soldiers (Just seven tho) were equipped with strange armor and some were mounted on some strange vehicles.

5b68a006767877f1c1cd0f5b116a9115.jpg

"Well, the war has gone quite a bit in a chaotic way, although our people have destroyed part of the affected cities, keep in mind that we know what they are going through, since they have to hide and move to other cities, we are not blind to the economic problems, that's why we came here to bring this, currently we are a small group of one major divided strategically to help repair what was damaged, since as you know while Pythia protects them and all that, she and her generals do not really cover the destruction carried out."

The soldier said as he effortlessly lowered a box from a large vehicle, one of many, when he opened it there were different supplies

"So, tell me about yourselves." Zara said to Noah, Lawliet, and Jack. "Your history, talents, personalities, anything at all...as long as you're comfortable sharing it of course." The blind woman smiled.

"So, tell me about yourselves." Zara said to Noah, Lawliet, and Jack. "Your history, talents, personalities, anything at all...as long as you're comfortable sharing it of course." The blind woman smiled.
"Well, My name is Noah, and there is not much I can tell you because i'm not very interesting people with much things, I help Rex's grandfather, I come from a village far away, Rex and the old man became like my new family and I like tamarind juice"

When they got closer, the thrid could see that all those present were human, while the soldiers (Just seven tho) were equipped with strange armor and some were mounted on some strange vehicles.

5b68a006767877f1c1cd0f5b116a9115.jpg

"Well, the war has gone quite a bit in a chaotic way, although our people have destroyed part of the affected cities, keep in mind that we know what they are going through, since they have to hide and move to other cities, we are not blind to the economic problems, that's why we came here to bring this, currently we are a small group of one major divided strategically to help repair what was damaged, since as you know while Pythia protects them and all that, she and her generals do not really cover the destruction carried out."

The soldier said as he effortlessly lowered a box from a large vehicle, one of many, when he opened it there were different supplies
As soon as the soldiers came to view, Yoshioka ducked under and hide.

"The heck is that now?" she asked the two silently, summoning small glass cameras, and looking at the box.

"Too much effort to get them all knocked out, lets try get one of them separated from their group instead and make him return after we are done"

Suggested the dragon man
"It doesn't really take a lot of stamina, though... you are right," she said, slowly creating a small glass ball.

"I'll make the distraction..."

The girl gently slid the glass ball, and the object slowly morphs into a woman who walks over to the guards, tripping purposely.

" •sigh• let me try a better one...."

Deel would gather all the hot air around him to his palm in the form of a ball and try making it more heated up, before he would be soon directing it at the troops besides one of them, to cause unbearable environment to breathe such air and faint

"Ok, when you see all besides one go down, catch him quick with your spe--"

Although without knowing he heated up the air from the palm so much it caused a bright flash of light to occur, making him lose focus and stop what he was doing earlier

"What the?...."

Says as he was recovering from the unexpected moment

Back