• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Can you even take care of yourself at all pops?"

Says the boy to grandfather
"Can you?" Lawliet responded. "I don't believe any of us have volunteered to carry each other's weight. So why don't you worry about yourself instead of instigating after being here for 5 seconds? If the old man's survived this long, he'll be fine for the next 10 minutes. Just do your job by failing to die."

"Can you?" Lawliet responded. "I don't believe any of us have volunteered to carry each other's weight. So why don't you worry about yourself instead of instigating after being here for 5 seconds? If the old man's survived this long, he'll be fine for the next 10 minutes. Just do your job by failing to die."
Yoshioka knows the old man is hiding something, so she keeps quiet

"Yeah... And, speaking of which, do you even have powers?" she asks both the grandfather and the new boy
He extends his arm with the palm open and a small flame starts igniting out, which then goes off by waving his hand sideways, all of this was his response to the question

"hehe, this old geezer has some tricks, after all, if you want to fight against two super empires you need to be able to take care of yourself" Grandfather said with a smile.

"So, my name Rex, this is my apprentice Noah and the old man is my grandfather" Rex said to dragon boy as he pointed at Noah and his GrandFather
"I see....also...Deel Twoian, that is my name"

"Im half dragon, what you think? Dont try to make things heated, i make them already enough....literally"

He extends his arm with the palm open and a small flame starts igniting out, which then goes off by waving his hand sideways, all of this was his response to the question
"Nice." she says, giving a thumbs up

"I see....also...Deel Twoian, that is my name"

"Im half dragon, what you think? Dont try to make things heated, i make them already enough....literally"
"It's a simple warning, if you got heated by it, that's far from being my issue."
"Now now edgelords, let's not go there" she says, trying to stop the two from fighting

"I assumed something like this would happen, but I think Cain should be able to show enough self-control not to jump and attack him......I hope so" Grandfather said in low Voice

"I assumed something like this would happen, but I think Cain should be able to show enough self-control not to jump and attack him......I hope so" Grandfather said in low Voice
"My glass, it can steal and manipulate memories of anything it comes in contact with. If anything does happen, I may have to use it" she whispered back, "But I do agree with you. In the short time we have, I've noticed that a lot about him. First, is his calm demeanor he puts on; second, is his immense confidence and cool-headedness. If I'm giving it a percentage, the likelihood he'll do anything negative is pretty low, about 10% at the bare minimum " she says to the Grandfather, analysing the situation. "As for the dragonboy, he seems to be the same. Cool headed, confident, brutal and blunt. That's... what I can infer at least, based on my observation " she added, still remaining a low voice to not alert the two

"If you'd rather he not be warned, that makes you a bad ally."

(He's never said his first name to the group :/)

(Edit: Also, Cain is a unisex name. :/)
"I'm giving you two a warning, "bad ally"? If I was such a "bad ally", then I could've sided with him and not you. But I'm siding with the Grandfather, he is the one who invited us here and given us the information." she says (I actually forgor that I didn't knew what ur name was, but she may have used her memory ability to somewhat peer in to his name)

(that was Volstagg, not Rex tho)
(I have edited the thing, but for those who can't see it for some reason: I'll be putting it here)
"We'd better get going, we're wasting valuable time here" Rex said as he walked towards the door
"You two settle that matter yourselves, don't put me in your beef." she says, following them to the door. "Hey, that new guy you told us about, is kinda scary. Should've told us" she says

"I'm giving you two a warning, "bad ally"? If I was such a "bad ally", then I could've sided with him and not you. But I'm siding with the Grandfather, he is the one who invited us here and given us the information." she says (I actually forgor that I didn't knew what ur name was, but she may have used her memory ability to somewhat peer in to his name)
"You know there are different ways to be a bad ally, right? Or...have you not figured that out yet, princess? I'm simply telling him to watch out for himself before he starts questioning the capability of others. If you'd rather he doesn't watch out for himself, then that's fine by me. But considering we all seem to have some plan of surviving this, I'd rather we actually do that. And I'm sure we both agree on that, so how about you stay in the conversations you're invited to? Because the closer you get to pissing me off, the closer I get to shortening our party."

"You know there are different ways to be a bad ally, right? Or...have you not figured that out yet, princess? I'm simply telling him to watch out for himself before he starts questioning the capability of others. If you'd rather he doesn't watch out for himself, then that's fine by me. But considering we all seem to have some plan of surviving this, I'd rather we actually do that. And I'm sure we both agree on that, so how about you stay in the conversations you're invited to? Because the closer you get to pissing me off, the closer I get to shortening our party."
"Pissing you off? I am trying not to be involved there. I never said anything about not watching himself, nor did I say anything of disapproval. Yes, I agree with your opinion. But me pissing you off? You should learn to watch out for yourself too. I only wanted you two to calm down, but if both of you are gonna act like that, then I'll just leave. I'm here to help this Grandfather take down dictators and end the war, not meddle with this pointless argument. If you're willing to "shorten the party" as you said, then I'm afraid I'll have to turn that into a fleeting memory of the past" she says, as a glass barrier materializes before she leaves with Volstagg, summoning a sub-machine gun on her, being ready if he does attack.

"Pissing you off? I am trying not to be involved there. I never said anything about not watching himself, nor did I say anything of disapproval. Yes, I agree with your opinion. But me pissing you off? You should learn to watch out for yourself too. I only wanted you two to calm down, but if both of you are gonna act like that, then I'll just leave. I'm here to help this Grandfather take down dictators and end the war, not meddle with this pointless argument. If you're willing to "shorten the party" as you said, then I'm afraid I'll have to turn that into a fleeting memory of the past" she says, as a glass barrier materializes before she leaves with Volstagg, summoning a sub-machine gun on her, being ready if he does attack.
"If you're not trying to be involved, don't intervene in the conversation, it's rather simple. But you know what? Sure. I need to learn to watch out for myself. Because you've never seen me with a weapon almost all the time." Referring to how he would fiddle with one of his daggers. "Nor have I ever tried to make sure anyone was mentally prepared for a battle." Referring to his earlier comments to Yoshioka. "I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about and you're always right." He proceeded to chuckle at the gun.

"If you're not trying to be involved, don't intervene in the conversation, it's rather simple. But you know what? Sure. I need to learn to watch out for myself. Because you've never seen me with a weapon almost all the time." Referring to how he would fiddle with one of his daggers. "Nor have I ever tried to make sure anyone was mentally prepared for a battle." Referring to his earlier comments to Yoshioka. "I'm sure you know exactly what you're talking about and you're always right." He proceeded to chuckle at the gun.
"It's useless, Lawliet. I don't wanna fight my comrade. My goal is as different as yours, but I hope you understand what we came here to do." she says, "We can settle this matter once we've disposed of the enemy, deal?" she says, offering him a deal

"It's useless, Lawliet. I don't wanna fight my comrade. My goal is as different as yours, but I hope you understand what we came here to do." she says, "We can settle this matter once we've disposed of the enemy, deal?" she says, offering him a deal
"If we dispose of the enemy. Understand what we're dealing with...But since we're trying to help each other, here's a little tip: Next time your goal isn't instigation, don't flash a gun in front of me...sigh...kids."

"If we dispose of the enemy. Understand what we're dealing with...But since we're trying to help each other, here's a little tip: Next time your goal isn't instigation, don't flash a gun in front of me...sigh...kids."
"I was preparing myself... In honesty, I thought you were gonna attack me... Anyhow, we have to go." she says, not bothered by him calling her a kid, despite being a 22-year-old lady. Going outside, she began talking to Volstagg "A kid huh? Says the man who doesn't even have a business. Vigilante my ass, you're more goth than my coworkers, sheesh" she says to herself, chuckling at nostalgia as she was called a "kid" most of the time, due to her clothing and her quirky demeanor.

(Never said he was a vigilante either. Please, check through previous lines before referring to things about the character.)

Lawliet continued to walk as well. "Yes, you're a kid. Because having a robbed business doesn't change your age, especially not in relativity to mine." He noted. After all, "kid" didn't always mean you were calling someone a child. "But yeah sure, 'goth'. Totally what that word means..."

(Never said he was a vigilante either. Please, check through previous lines before referring to things about the character.)

Lawliet continued to walk as well. "Yes, you're a kid. Because having a robbed business doesn't change your age, especially not in relativity to mine." He noted. After all, "kid" didn't always mean you were calling someone a child. "But yeah sure, 'goth'. Totally what that word means..."
"Robbed? Seems like you're not getting the point. It's a joke and a self-burn on my part. I had owned a business once and worked hard to get it. But, thanks to the events, I'm now broke. I... just wanna, forget it all... I'm just tired of all this, all the war, all of the conflict. And if there's a surefire way to end it, then it'd better be now" she says, changing her expression slowly into that of a mature lady, with her voice going along. "Let's go, we ought not waste any time." her demeanor and her overall facial expression, body language, all of it- changed.

Last edited:
"I hope they are getting along." I say sitting near my horse. "They have the idea of risking their lives for a cause that opposes three of the most powerful forces in the world for me it is my only chance out they could live a life bothered only by the side effects it's not guaranteed but it isn't impossible. So why do I feel like they aren't?"

The horse stares eating the fruit laying on the ground next to me.

"You are right I shouldn't worry as I can give them peace in the end but I need this to work it is my only hope and all it would take is one mistake at the wrong time to end it all." I say.

"You know you can't judge something by a single interaction, you probably need to get to know them deeper, so you can get to see people differently" Volstagg said

"You know you can't judge something by a single interaction, you probably need to get to know them deeper, so you can get to see people differently" Volstagg said
Something's different about Yoshioka now. Though she is listening to their conversation, she's awkwardly silent and serious, like she's focused on something. Despite the looks, she's not what's she is at first glance. Though she could be a goth gyaru who buys flesh props for clothing, she's something much deeper than that And it could be what we are witnessing right now.

Volstagg only nodded.

As the group entered the forest, they could hear the movement of the air and therefore the grass moving in the breeze, then walking for a couple of minutes they would reach a small hill where Rex quickly lowered his body to the ground, move his Hand to the others to do the same and see.

Back