• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"i see, I'm really sorry for your loss, just remember we do this so that those who left will not be forgotten" Grandfather Said
"Yeah, no worries," she says, pointing her finger at her fleshy clothing...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Yoshioka's family was not that of wealth, but that of misery...
They were penniless, with no food for anyone to eat...
Back then, she was struggling with life, just like all the rest of the poor people...
She could've stolen to eat, she could've robbed a bank... And yet, she didn't...
Years came by, she had a company. A company her family is proud of...
But ever since this all began, she fell down a steep hill... A hill that brought her down to her breaking point...
Her family was abused and was forced to work in labor, despite their frail and fragile physique...
Because of this, her family worked so hard that they died of exhaustion. Worse, the abusers carved up their bodies and turned them into clothes that Yoshioka wears today... It was horrendous, macabre, and disgusting... Yes, she may have a slight fixation on these things, but she never thought it would be this far off the spectrum. But looking at her new family, it could maybe...
Just maybe...
Bring back the smile on her face that once was lost to time...

(after Volstagg explain the plan, we are eating, do you want to comment something or do you want to timeskip for when we are ready for the mission)

"I am dead and despite what some say pretty sure my head is not attached to my body." I say as for a brief instance the way I see myself is shown Jack's head is missing the wound that should be there has been covered with skin.

What is more disturbing is the partly rotten head in my hand. The moment is over quickly as it happens and you see the head you saw was the turnip he carries.

"I am dead and despite what some say pretty sure my head is not attached to my body." I say as for a brief instance the way I see myself is shown Jack's head is missing the wound that should be there has been covered with skin.

What is more disturbing is the partly rotten head in my hand. The moment is over quickly as it happens and you see the head you saw was the turnip he carries.
"Oh, okay" she says, somewhat surprised.

"I'm not going to place restrictions on you." Lawliet remarked, partially in response to Yoshioka. "You came on a request and joined on your own volition. No one's holding you to it."

"I'm not going to place restrictions on you." Lawliet remarked, partially in response to Yoshioka. "You came on a request and joined on your own volition. No one's holding you to it."
"Yeah, r-right" she says, scratching her head. "I was just offering food man..." she whispers to herself

Noah and Rex finished their dishes calmly, after washing them each, they took some bottles of water and were ready to leave when the others were ready.

Noah and Rex finished their dishes calmly, after washing them each, they took some bottles of water and were ready to leave when the others were ready.
Yoshioka began washing the dishes and placed back all the ingredients she used, "'Mmkay, done the dishes... So, let's go?" she says, preparing herself

"Oh before you guys go, I want to mention that I found an ally to add to the team, he could be good addition" Volstagg said.

"Seriously?" asked Noah somewhat surprised

A brown haired young looking boy with scaly skin, horn on the head sharp edged ears, dressed in a cool looking outfit, would walk towards where Volstagg and the others were, stopping and looking at the group with arms crossed, next to Volstagg

Last edited:
A brown haired young looking boy with scaly skin, horn on the head sharp edged ears, dressed in a cool looking outfit, would walk towards where Volstagg and the others were, stopping and looking at the group with arms ceossed, next to Volstagg
"Eyy, check that out, looking pretty cool there" she says, amazed by his looks

A brown haired young looking boy with scaly skin, horn on the head sharp edged ears, dressed in a cool looking outfit, would walk towards where Volstagg and the others were, stopping and looking at the group with arms ceossed, next to Volstagg
"Not the weirdest thing I've seen..." Lawliet remarked.

"hehe, this old geezer has some tricks, after all, if you want to fight against two super empires you need to be able to take care of yourself" Grandfather said with a smile.

"So, my name Rex, this is my apprentice Noah and the old man is my grandfather" Rex said to dragon boy as he pointed at Noah and his GrandFather

"hehe, this old geezer has some tricks, after all, if you want to fight against two super empires you need to be able to take care of yourself" Grandfather said with a smile.
"Knew you'd say that... Appearances are often deceiving huh? Can't judge a book by its cover..." she says, quoting a famous philosopher

Back