• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Fair enough, but so far it started with the left, just saying"

Replied to the man
"I hope they are getting along." I say sitting near my horse. "They have the idea of risking their lives for a cause that opposes three of the most powerful forces in the world for me it is my only chance out they could live a life bothered only by the side effects it's not guaranteed but it isn't impossible. So why do I feel like they aren't?"

The horse stares eating the fruit laying on the ground next to me.

"You are right I shouldn't worry as I can give them peace in the end but I need this to work it is my only hope and all it would take is one mistake at the wrong time to end it all." I say.
(Poke)

In view of all, a creature was near the entrance that led to the cave, with bones exposed to the open air, corpses of dead creatures and human have merged with their "skin" if you can call that greenish substance that covered and joined part of its extremities, gave a small growl with it various mouths
qjrpa44eeia31.jpg

"Disgusting" Noah said while, feeling that he was going to vomit the food.

"A Mistwraith, uh, this has gotten complicated" Rex murmured, clearly aware of his surroundings even with his eyes covered.

"We must pass that Mistwraith to be able to enter that cave, where we will enter a base belonging to Rassilon" Grandfather replied to the Dragon hybrid

"I am not risking the one long term friend I have or you guys I was trying to bait it." I say helping my horse up before it runs away. "Do apathy powers work on this?"

"I am not risking the one long term friend I have or you guys I was trying to bait it." I say helping my horse up before it runs away. "Do apathy powers work on this?"
"If it were that simple, these things are guided by instinct, so it was foolish to start a battle against it" Rex said as he jumped into battle, launching a fire explosion to move the Mistwraith away from jack, clearly the fire was a Something more effective than physical damage.

(jack was running away he snapped his whip solely for the sound not to attack.)
"I just need to know how much it trusts its eyes." I say.
(I mean, that thing is just really fast and has good reach with its limbs)

"Nobody knows how it works biologically" Volstagg said as he went to help Jack

"Even if you tell me that, not sure my powers wont draw attention when done with it"

Tells the old man, then he would sprint at the miswraith and jump in mid air before he blasts intense and loud fire out of his palms against the creature

The old man sighed and motioned for the other two to move to help them.

The mistwraith moved its tail before launching a jet of gastric juices capable of melting the skin but this was actually something more defensive to block Deel's flare and in turn with one leg it blocked some daggers that were thrown at it by Noah

Mistwraith moved from his place as it felt the heat running through it body and he was somewhat blind but his other senses allowed the Mistwraith to move and later jump against Deel, in an attempt to crush him with his weight and grab him.

Deel would put his hands across his chest in a X and then manifested a strong aura of heat in the form of an explosion, which pushes the beast off suddenly from the force it generated

Upon descending down, he is doing a superhero landing, then resumes back at moving towards the miswraith, before he sucks air in the mouth to puff his cheeks and letting out fire out of it afterwards, the fire was coming out pretty wide , covering quite the distance from the sides

Last edited:
The Mistwraith groaned in pain as it was burned, Rex simply helped as well by releasing a large flame, the creature's skin began to peel off and starting to back away

"Is working" Noah said

"It has a flight response that's the one other thing I needed to know." I say. "Want to kill it or have it flee? Because the fight and flight also includes freezing up we should be able to trigger it."

He continues the assault by extending his arms and blast fire again from the palms, increasing the ammount of fire at the creature, the atmosphere around Deel was getting pretty hot

the creature stops screaming and gloating in pain, some of its limbs began to fall off and it was charred, weak and immobile without the strength to attack.

The dragon boy will cease the attack, closing his mouth, as he was releasing big ammounts of steam from his nose, to cool off a little bit after all that

"Done...was that something that was giving off problems to begin with? Is was pretty weak to me"

"It was not to create a fire that can be seen more than two kilometers away than to end this beast" says grandfather

"We should enter the cave before the whole place is full of enemy soldiers, inside the cave we must find another way out" said Volstagg

"It was not to create a fire that can be seen more than two kilometers away than to end this beast" says grandfather
"Better then trying to sneak away from it"
"We should enter the cave before the whole place is full of enemy soldiers, inside the cave we must find another way out" said Volstagg
He moves to the cave, right inside it as Volstagg says casually

"No, what I mean is that they can probably see the smoke, which takes a while to disperse longer than the fire if it was put out on purpose regardless. sorry i just lost my composure a bit" Noah said

"No, what I mean is that they can probably see the smoke, which takes a while to disperse longer than the fire if it was put out on purpose regardless. sorry i just lost my composure a bit" Noah said
"I see, you're probably right. It's best to reposition and find a better ground" she says "At this distance, I could snipe people with a projectile." she says, looking at Jack about him asking the throwing arm, like asking to get a response

"I heard about the exits I simply don't think they are unaware." I say. "Yes throw this."

I hand over the turnip.
"Okay, stand back everyone " she says as she readies herself.

She uses Godspeed along with Fool Believer- Act 1: Spring to first increase her momentum.
images

Then, she performed a shot put gliding throw and threw the turnip, with lightning coming off her body, crackling and roaring.

"We'll look for it another time" Grandpa said, my other characters were already inside while they waited for those who were outside

(@KingEzran exist please)
As soon as she is done throwing, she speeds herself to Noah and Rex.
She looks toward Deel and was impressed by his power, "You're actually good, for an offensive fighter at least. If you want, we could spar sometime, kinda like that technique of yours" she says

Back