• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

After a short walk they arrived at a camp built some time ago, where someone was waiting for him.

"Comrades, this is our ally, his name is Vol-" Rex couldn't finish as this guy introduced himself
tumblr_inline_ph0ega9qOH1qbv7u8_1280.jpg

"Volstagg" Noah ended, knowing that he would probably take a thousand years to finish speaking

"Well, Hello Friends" Said Volstagg

After a short walk they arrived at a camp built some time ago, where someone was waiting for him.

"Comrades, this is our ally, his name is Vol-" Rex couldn't finish as this guy introduced himself
tumblr_inline_ph0ega9qOH1qbv7u8_1280.jpg

"Volstagg" Noah ended, knowing that he would probably take a thousand years to finish speaking

"Well, Hello Friends" Said Volstagg
"Hi, so uhh, Rex here just told us about the plan. And uhh, you, are supposed to explain it more in-depth", Yoshioka says

"That's right ma'am, please, let's go into this building so that it makes more sense" he said as he opened the door of the only fixed construction in the place, basically acting as a headquarters

"That's right ma'am, please, let's go into this building so that it makes more sense" he said as he opened the door of the only fixed construction in the place, basically acting as a headquarters
"Alright then" she says, being a bit confident after being called ma'am, which what she was called way back when her company is at its peak

"Where are you." I whisper closing my actual eyes and moving the turnip to look notably avoiding looking at Volstagg. "Ah there you are, yes I'll get you some treats, wait snow peas where am I going to find those."

At this point a horse is visible in the distance.
"Tell you what I will see about getting the offered pay check on molasses but for now how about a pear." I say pulling a pear from my pocket as the horse stops in front of me.

"Volstagg, was it? I suspect that you possess abilities like us. If so, then can you tell me about it" Yoshioka politely asks him, following his lead

Volstagg led the others into a room filled with books, scales, compasses, rulers, and maps, where he began rummaging through drawers as he spoke.

"Well, even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm a Titan, I'm just a little rusty" he said

Volstagg led the others into a room filled with books, scales, compasses, rulers, and maps, where he began rummaging through drawers as he spoke.

"Well, even if it doesn't seem like it, I'm a Titan, I'm just a little rusty" he said
Yoshioka looks at one of the books and reads it, interested. "Oh, okay. Speaking of which, the plan..." pointing out what the man said earlier. She continues reading...

"Here this" Volstagg said taking out a parchment, was a type of underground cave system map.

"In the last months a group of soldiers was sent to the deepest part of the forest, at the entrance of a cave with a high abundance of iron and minerals, also to collecting any close organic material, apparently they try to build a type of refinery, from there they can planning ways to create a path to a water dam under the control of Pythia, if something happens to this, a flood could happen, causing the rivers to divert themselves and several villages are affected" said Volstagg said

"Here this" Volstagg said taking out a parchment, was a type of underground cave system map.

"In the last months a group of soldiers was sent to the deepest part of the forest, at the entrance of a cave with a high abundance of iron and minerals, also to collecting any close organic material, apparently they try to build a type of refinery, from there they can planning ways to create a path to a water dam under the control of Pythia, if something happens to this, a flood could happen, causing the rivers to divert themselves and several villages are affected" said Volstagg said
Yoshioka listened, "So what're you planning? To me, I suggest temporarily shutting down or blocking off the possible passageways, so, if the flood should happen, we can at least prevent it from spreading any further" she says

"The plan is to collapse the mine from inside first, that will give us time, then destroy the last train that belongs to him, Rassilon will think that Pythia already knows his play so he will not do it and then he will plan his next play to Thus hitting with more force "said Grandfather

"The plan is to collapse the mine from inside first, that will give us time, then destroy the last train that belongs to him, Rassilon will think that Pythia already knows his play so he will not do it and then he will plan his next play to Thus hitting with more force "said Grandfather
"Oh I see" she says, "A thwarting or some kind of sabotaging, huh?" she says, "It's better to not split up since we're so few, and would get outnumbered. The map that you showed, have you planned in making a shortcut to it? Though we can take the detour to avoid enemies, if we're running out of time, then it's best to take the risk" she calmly says, calculating something in her head and shows her cool-headedness

"Fortunately, as there are multiple tunnels, there is an entrance to the mine farthest from the guarded one, for now it has no protection but that may change at some point when" He said

(@KingEzran @Lou_change don't want to comment something?)

It wasn't a big deal inside but enough to support the needs of the people, there were several jars where he had kept various kinds of spices among other things and there was a refrigerator (although this was one of the first versions of the existing refrigerator that was could market) with some food

It wasn't a big deal inside but enough to support the needs of the people, there were several jars where he had kept various kinds of spices among other things and there was a refrigerator (although this was one of the first versions of the existing refrigerator that was could market) with some food
(Sorry for the very late reply, I was looking for the ingredients)
(Play this music while you're reading this)

For the appetizer... [
Caprese Salad]
She first prepared the mozzarella cheese (which she did manually), and placed them in the fridge. In the meantime, she started making a dressing: consisting of a whole anchovy, finely minced; a whole piece of dried seaweed, along with two tablespoons of white wine vinegar, a squeeze of half a lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, bringing these onto a state of emulsification with a tiny whisk.

For the salad itself, she placed a few slices of lettuce; garnished, a couple of slices of toasted bread, followed by thin slices of tomato and mozzarella, and dressed with the anchovy-seaweed dressing.

For the main course... [Tonkotsu Ramen]
Yoshioka turned on the stove, placed a big pot on top, and began putting pork bones, aromatics, and water, covering it with a lid and boiling it. On the other hand, she picked up the eggs from the refrigerator and grabbed a relatively big pot for them to fit, filling it with water and boiling it. For the marinade, she held a glass bowl, and placed equal parts of soy sauce and mirin, with each part of soy sauce and mirin, she added about four cups of water, holding a spatula to mix it. For the tare (soup base), she held a non-stick pan, squirting it with some vegetable oil, to which she added a smattering of dried anchovies over medium~high heat for three to four minutes. After that, it's time to deglaze them with about half a cup of soy sauce and then an equal part of mirin, string it before adding some bonito dried fish flakes, which would produce lots of umami flavor for the broth. After some time, she added a couple of teaspoons of saké, letting the alcohol boil off before straining it in a cup, and placing it back into the fridge. Hours later, she began making noodles, creating a noddle cutter using her ability, dusting it with some bread flour, and twist into a little ramen nest before placing it into the refrigerator. For the meat, she grabbed some chashu pork belly and tied it with some butcher's twine before putting it into a sous-vide bath.

A few inches later...

After some time, the broth, the eggs, and the pork belly are ready to go. First, she placed the boiled eggs onto the prepped marinade; second, she picked up the noodles from the fridge and put them on a boil for about three minutes. Into the bottom of a noodle bowl goes a few tablespoons of tare, followed by a few ladlefuls of the steaming hot broth, followed by the noodles, one to two finely slices of chashu pork, a single sheet of nori, soft-boiled marinated eggs that are sliced in half, a handful of scallions, and a few pieces of Menma (fermented bamboo sprouts). She then did this for about the other bowls...

"Bon Appetit" she says as she was done cooking.

(Sorry for the very late reply, I was looking for the ingredients)
(Play this music while you're reading this)

For the appetizer... [
Caprese Salad]
She first prepared the mozzarella cheese (which she did manually), and placed them in the fridge. In the meantime, she started making a dressing: consisting of a whole anchovy, finely minced; a whole piece of dried seaweed, along with two tablespoons of white wine vinegar, a squeeze of half a lemon juice, two tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, and a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, bringing these onto a state of emulsification with a tiny whisk.

For the salad itself, she placed a few slices of lettuce; garnished, a couple of slices of toasted bread, followed by thin slices of tomato and mozzarella, and dressed with the anchovy-seaweed dressing.

For the main course... [Tonkotsu Ramen]
Yoshioka turned on the stove, placed a big pot on top, and began putting pork bones, aromatics, and water, covering it with a lid and boiling it. On the other hand, she picked up the eggs from the refrigerator and grabbed a relatively big pot for them to fit, filling it with water and boiling it. For the marinade, she held a glass bowl, and placed equal parts of soy sauce and mirin, with each part of soy sauce and mirin, she added about four cups of water, holding a spatula to mix it. For the tare (soup base), she held a non-stick pan, squirting it with some vegetable oil, to which she added a smattering of dried anchovies over medium~high heat for three to four minutes. After that, it's time to deglaze them with about half a cup of soy sauce and then an equal part of mirin, string it before adding some bonito dried fish flakes, which would produce lots of umami flavor for the broth. After some time, she added a couple of teaspoons of saké, letting the alcohol boil off before straining it in a cup, and placing it back into the fridge. Hours later, she began making noodles, creating a noddle cutter using her ability, dusting it with some bread flour, and twist into a little ramen nest before placing it into the refrigerator. For the meat, she grabbed some chashu pork belly and tied it with some butcher's twine before putting it into a sous-vide bath.

A few inches later...

After some time, the broth, the eggs, and the pork belly are ready to go. First, she placed the boiled eggs onto the prepped marinade; second, she picked up the noodles from the fridge and put them on a boil for about three minutes. Into the bottom of a noodle bowl goes a few tablespoons of tare, followed by a few ladlefuls of the steaming hot broth, followed by the noodles, one to two finely slices of chashu pork, a single sheet of nori, soft-boiled marinated eggs that are sliced in half, a handful of scallions, and a few pieces of Menma (fermented bamboo sprouts). She then did this for about the other bowls...

"Bon Appetit" she says as she was done cooking.
"I certainly won't refuse that." Yoshioka's drunk uncle Lawliet replied, beginning to eat.

Back