• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"It's common knowledge, well, I guess only those who come from the borders of the empires and the north, A Mistwraith as said
Lawliet is an entity of the night and that they devour the corpse of their victims to add them to their body, they are attracted by emotions and are very resistant to impact force, some believe that they were created accident by Pythia unfortunately it is not known how to kill, most people escape and the other part are killed " explain Noah

"oh well that's what Rex says, I've never seen one" added Noah
"Well that explains why someone would wet their garments and 'booze out' if one were to see it," she says, still being nonchalant and calm

"I'm an apathy, my grandson is a Metalmist" Grandfather commented

"I'm a Metalmist too" said Noah

"So what motivates you to do this other than money?" Rex asked

"I'm an apathy, my grandson is a Metalmist" Grandfather commented

"I'm a Metalmist too" said Noah

"So what motivates you to do this other than money?" Rex asked
"For one, my company is robbed by them; two, my family is outright starving; and three, there's a whole war. One of them you may be able to relate to them." she says, stating her opinion

"My mother was killer by a Noble from the city of Pythia, Lord Constance, He tortured for years those who I could consider family, being his slaves and then he tried to r*pe me, That's why I have a desire to destroy the nobility" Said Noah with rage in her words

"My mother was killer by a Noble from the city of Pythia, Lord Constance, He tortured for years those who I could consider family, being his slaves and then he tried to r*pe me, That's why I have a desire to destroy the nobility" Said Noah with rage in her words
"You know what? If you want to vent out, just come and talk to me." she says, being concerned to the kid

"How many edgy backstories do we have to go through before we focus?" Cain asked, once again fiddling with a dagger.
"You know, not everyone has some good stories and I bet even you have it too. Anyone can be just as complicated in a chaotic world ruled by a dictator." she says, brushing off his comment

"I am undead as such things like dying became something of an unknown and if I have forever to look forward to I rather have peace then worry about the war." I say.

"No, I'm fine for now" Noah said to the woman

"Well, I always thought that God likes that his creations have a background story, darker so that other people can open up more with them or understand them better" said the grandfather

"No, I'm fine for now" Noah said to the woman

"Well, I always thought that God likes that his creations have a background story, darker so that other people can open up more with them or understand them better" said the grandfather
"We can't question what the deity wants, so what he says goes. I mean..." she pauses for a moment, before opening herself to them.

"Ever since this started, ever since it began... It ruined the lives of the many... I think it occurred to me before. it's just that I haven't seen it or I turned a blind eye to it... But, uh, now looking at it? I think I realized why... Tch- My job.... before any of this is that I make mattresses for a living, and I think that that is why I'm here today... You see, beds are, uh ... comfy. They are.. used when we go to sleep, but it's also where we cry without anyone noticing, where we retreat to our comfort zone and a place where we are protected... And so to me, I believe that we are in a broken bed right now... It may sound weird but... it's true... The bed was standing on is broken because of the weight of "belief"... The belief of different people converged into this giant slab of iron, turning the bed into pieces... And I think we're called here to fix that bed and get rid of this weight, don't you think? In summary, we're here to save the world" she says

"You know, not everyone has some good stories and I bet even you have it too. Anyone can be just as complicated in a chaotic world ruled by a dictator." she says, brushing off his comment
"I never said that you should ignore the fact that you have a bad past, but I doubt everyone wants to hear it. You don't have time to dwell on the past in battle."

"Your right, but we're not fighting right now" she says
"You're missing the point. Your thoughts are half the battle. Your rage, your kindness, your love, your hate, your fear, your courage, they're all factors. The more they start to affect you outside of battle, the more they affect you inside the battle. It's a natural causality. And so considering we're all we have, I'd rather not lose an asset. If we're leaving tonight, I hope that's enough time for you to clear your head." He said.

"You're missing the point. Your thoughts are half the battle. Your rage, your kindness, your love, your hate, your fear, your courage, they're all factors. The more they start to affect you outside of battle, the more they affect you inside the battle. It's a natural causality. And so considering we're all we have, I'd rather not lose an asset. If we're leaving tonight, I hope that's enough time for you to clear your head." He said.
"I've cleared my mind dude, you ain't gonna lose an asset here. Besides, it all depends on whether or not you'd want to be affected by the things you mentioned. If you let it, then it 'would', but if you resist it, then it 'won't'. It's all about the concentration and focus; the commitment in battle, where only the two of you are important, and the other things just disappear. Simplicity, patience, compassion, that's what important" she says

"I've cleared my mind dude, you ain't gonna lose an asset here. Besides, it all depends on whether or not you'd want to be affected by the things you mentioned. If you let it, then it 'would', but if you resist it, then it 'won't'. It's all about the concentration and focus; the commitment in battle, where only the two of you are important, and the other things just disappear. Simplicity, patience, compassion, that's what important" she says
"I'll give you this, your spirit is that of a warrior...but try watching someone die in front of you...5 people, 10 people, an entire population..." He walked towards the girl slowly, his dagger still in hand. "I'd like to see how far that compassion gets you when you put a blade in your hand...Patience has no importance if you don't have the will to act when you're done waiting...If you think you can avoid anything you want because you want to, you must not have any idea what it's like to be in a battle."

"I'll give you this, your spirit is that of a warrior...but try watching someone die in front of you...5 people, 10 people, an entire population..." He walked towards the girl slowly, his dagger still in hand. "I'd like to see how far that compassion gets you when you put a blade in your hand...Patience has no importance if you don't have the will to act when you're done waiting...If you think you can avoid anything you want because you want to, you must not have any idea what it's like to be in a battle."
"Everything is inevitable my friend, I accepted that since childhood. I have 'resolve', that resolve is the hope to see through the crisis. I have patience because I'm not the type to kill for no reason unless necessary. I know I can because I believe to, and I've done so multiple times. I assure you, I have killed people, but I'm a person with standards, I wanted to be chill just to lighten up the mood." she says as she pulls her gun and knife, "I'm a woman you don't want to mess with", she's serious, she was first seen as this chill and "gyaru-like" girl, but now appears to be a determined warrior

"I'd better hope you're right about that." He said, kind of amused at her weaponry and serious expression.
"Look, I don't wanna be the jerk here, but, you gotta relax. Once we enter the battlefield, there's gonna be no way we can rest." she says, going back to her usual expression almost immediately

"Well we're here, our ally will explain it better than me" he said. While everyone felt how the train stopped, through its window they could see several mountains and a rocky landscape
"Oh, right. Was lost in thought there, uhh, how do I put this. I have something other than just Godspeed..." she blunty says, but the last part of her sentence being silenced by the sounds the train made.

Yoshioka followed them and gave a strange looking glass to Rex "Here, take this. Even when I'm asleep, I can still hear you through this" she says, "It ain't gonna kill you or anything, it simply records your voice."

Yoshioka followed them and gave a strange looking glass to Rex "Here, take this. Even when I'm asleep, I can still hear you through this" she says, "It ain't gonna kill you or anything, it simply records your voice."
He takes it

"Yeah, mind if I take a nap? Kinda sleepy" she says (also sleepy irl)
"just hold on a bit you can sleep when we get there, we don't want someone to fall asleep in the middle of the road" commented Rex

He takes it

"just hold on a bit you can sleep when we get there, we don't want someone to fall asleep in the middle of the road" commented Rex
"The glass I gave you will immediately wake me up, so no need" she says, "And besides," she says, unleashing a bit of electricity on her body "I'm kinda fast"

Back