• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The turnip hit someone in the head, which knocked him unconscious after that the turnip rolling on the ground one meter, a dog with a shoe approaches and his companions watch what happened

As soon as she is done throwing, she speeds herself to Noah and Rex.
She looks toward Deel and was impressed by his power, "You're actually good, for an offensive fighter at least. If you want, we could spar sometime, kinda like that technique of yours" she says
"If you dont get burned to ashes...sure..."

Responded with arms crossed as he waits on others

(I'll post in a bit. I legit didn't get any notifications after Lawliet ducked down)

(Edit: WAIT, A WHOLE FREAKING FIGHT HAPPENED? XD. Yeah, Yoshioka and Dragon Boy will hold this to him forever.)

No response...he either left at the first sign of trouble, or he was taken by something else. It wouldn't be impossible to move on without him, but then again, it could mean danger for the group as well.

(👍)
"Where did that guy go?" Noah wondered.

"It doesn't matter for now, let's move further inside, there is work to do" Rex said walking deeper followed by the other characters of mine

After a few minutes the team would arrive at a series of tunnels with some light, there were certain entrances to other parts but what mattered is that they could be heard, although extremely faint, some movement and knocks, probably the echo of the place makes the sound of the machinery and tools be perceived even from their location several thousand meters away
1461403004_847404_1461408611_sumario_normal.jpg

"Be prepared and don't jump into battle like before, we don't have to make this collapse on us, either by a enemies attack or our mistake" said the grandfather

After a few minutes the team would arrive at a series of tunnels with some light, there were certain entrances to other parts but what mattered is that they could be heard, although extremely faint, some movement and knocks, probably the echo of the place makes the sound of the machinery and tools be perceived even from their location several thousand meters away
1461403004_847404_1461408611_sumario_normal.jpg

"Be prepared and don't jump into battle like before, we don't have to make this collapse on us, either by a enemies attack or our mistake" said the grandfather
Yoshioka made binoculars using her Glass and peers in to the far reaches of the tunnel, "He's right" she says, her gun ready. "Is there no path besides this one? You guys must've surveyed the area before us." she asked the grandfather, still with the serious and calculating demeanor

"Almost all of them are in use, probably because they get lost and tend to look for any way to go outside, there was only this one and several too many... uncomfortable to use" Said Grandpa

"Almost all of them are in use, probably because they get lost and tend to look for any way to go outside, there was only this one and several too many... uncomfortable to use" Said Grandpa
"I see...." she says, thinking intently. "We should get going, then. We don't want to camp here long enough" she says, crouching down and walking slowly forwards, looking for anything suspicious.

(After thinking about it, I decided to change a little what I originally had to post)

the sound from mine equip became more noticeable, probably more than 800 meters away there are some people digging, in fact if you concentrate you can hear a sentences "Luis, bring me my Sandwich" probably one of the workers talking to his colleague named Luis who left running, and went to his address.

"He's coming here" Rex said not yelling for obvious reasons.

"Us have to be silent and incap him, hide and attack when he passes" Grandpa said, using a wooden beam as cover, Noah and Rex used a large Rock while Volstagg got into one of the drill holes in the wall wide enough for him to hide

(After thinking about it, I decided to change a little what I originally had to post)

the sound from mine equip became more noticeable, probably more than 800 meters away there are some people digging, in fact if you concentrate you can hear a sentences "Luis, bring me my Sandwich" probably one of the workers talking to his colleague named Luis who left running, and went to his address.

"Us have to be silent and incap him, hide and attack when he passes" Grandpa said, using a wooden beam as cover, Noah and Rex used a large Rock while Volstagg got into one of the drill holes in the wall wide enough for him to hide
Yoshioka hides in the drill holes too, ducking as she does a prone position, still aiming her gun

"I have a feeling something will happen when we go through these tunnels"

Pointed out Deel about this
(Poke)

Deel would hide in a tight hole in the walls of the mine and position himself with his right shoulder and the back of it so that his black clothing basically was blending with the dark

after a minute a man wearing ultra-light leather and metal armor with a mask, clearly a way of not losing mobility but still having minimal protection against any knock-down blows or possible heat problems inside the mine, With his left hand he held a Pickaxe on his shoulder.

the man whistled calmly while he passed by where the others were without this man noticing.

Rex signaled to Deel to knock him out, without killing him.

Deel got out slowly from his hiding spot and flies quietly behind the man, quickly wrapping one hand on his mouth and the other on his neck, with a powerful grip cutting his oxygen away, waiting till he was passed out

Deel got out slowly from his hiding spot and flies quietly behind the man, quickly wrapping one hand on his mouth and the other on his neck, with a powerful grip cutting his oxygen away, waiting till he was passed out
The man tried to struggle for a few seconds but he did not expect this, slowly his attempts became less frequent until he stopped moving, Deel had managed to render him unconscious.

"Well, it's time for Someone to infiltrate" Grandpa said as he approached, Rex, Noah and Volstagg leaving his place.

Back