• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual Punches vs Conceptual Stabs! (REDUX)

not much i know on shiki she can presence conceal but machina can also easily sense via soul sensing and both are likely to use hax on the fly. Tbh i'm not sure if this will end like last time ik machina is a skilled fighter though shiki is too hmmm. She can end with her eyes and cut machina but isn't that if she hits him based on what i see though idk. sort of tricky

@Red

Shiki's Presence Concealment isn't worth much compared to Jack or some of the other Assassins. It's only good for spying and can be bypassed with strong enough sensing abilities. Shiki doesn't prefer surprise attacks anyways.

This is a "who hits first" scenario.

Just bringing up that Machina is good af at predicting attacks (He could predict and intercept Ren's attacks even while being slowed by time slow and Ren accelerating at least 10x his usual acceleration)

@SchroKatze

Shiki also has an A Rank in Eye of the Mind (False), so the same goes for her.

>punches a knife edge and ruins his hand

oh matty april fools was yesterday :V

As Repp say here,it's "who will hit first" scenario,if Shiki get punched then gg,if Machina get stabbed then gg(?),they range is limited to their arsenal (Shiki with her knife,Machina with his gauntlet),guess it will be inconclusive from my VOP,but let's wait for more input here.

I'd say Machina considering he has more stuff going for him considering he could take out Methuselah in one blow.

Shiki has to trace specific lines or stab certain points for her MEoDP to work.

Machina can just punch her anywhere, and he is much stronger. He would blow her away with just the air from his punches. She doesn't have a chance.

imma blame the threads getting unfollowed and wont complain about this getting necroed im gonna say machina for Kamunagaras reasons but I would like to see some explanation of what happens to when concept erasure that targets each other cancel or not

Machine gets cut

Comes back due to immortality

And conceptually punches

Hey! Immortality is no longer restricted

Gargoyle One said:
Machine gets cut
Comes back due to immortality

And conceptually punches

Hey! Immortality is no longer restricted
Vij├▒aptim─ütrat─ü: Mystic Eyes of Death Perception: The maximum application of Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Shiki rushes past her foes while quickly severing their Lines of Death with a single smooth flourish, instantly killing the target. This disregards durability, longevity, Regenerationn, self-resurrection, and even reincarnation by exposing and invoking the target's concept of death.

Can it stop their immortality due to their connection to Reinhard who is in return reliant on 1-A?

I don't think that it's the same as having 1-A immortality.

It's Reinhard resurrecting them, not Merc.

You would need 1-A hax only if your approach was "let's kill everyone until there is no one left to grant type 8".

While here it's more "Reinhard can't resurrect them"

Reinhard's reliancy isn't their reliancy, so that part is irrelevant, and without it, I don't see why not.

Kaltias said:
It's Reinhard resurrecting them, not Merc.
Technically....

Though that's just a sensory, not full on god merc, so his resurrection being 1-A is questionable at best.

And that assumes Reinhard has the outside help of Merc, instead of just doing it himself (which he doesn't have to, he can wait) so... yeah, not applicable here anyway.

Hang on then, doesn't that bring up the point that Machina being resurrected from his connection to Reinhard is outside help? Reinhard's actively bringing him back, it isn't like Apoptosis immortality where Rindou just wouldn't die until Habaki did.

Taking scans out of context again.

The whole scan is about Karl doing things to Gladsheimrs. Not once it shows talking about Reinhard 1-A resurrection

Or you meant as in Reinhard Gladsheimr is not 1-A?

What are you talking about?

I'm showing Kal that Merc does have his part in resurrecting them. Though in this case, that would count as outside help so it doesn't really apply.

No, it's details about the workings of Gladshiemr revealed in the Kei route

Where does it say that Merc's spell of resurrection only exists in Kei route and straight up doesn't exist in any other route?

You know I could have sworn Monarch supported Masadaverse at one point, IDK if he still does.

Back