• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why would they choose to not use glads for that purpose if they needed to in order to escape bfr?

All they would have to do is just re-enter glads and then just head back to where they were originally, it's not like traditional time travel

The commanders are loyal to Reinhard and in Machina's case he wants to complete his fights so he can fight Ren and be freed. They wouldn't choose to just let themself get bfr'd through time and just sit there instead of going back to Glads and then back to the battlefield.

Paul Frank said:
Why would they choose to not use glads for that purpose if they needed to in order to escape bfr?
All they would have to do is just re-enter glads and then just head back to where they were originally, it's not like traditional time travel

The commanders are loyal to Reinhard and in Machina's case he wants to complete his fights so he can fight Ren and be freed. They wouldn't choose to just let themself get bfr'd through time and just sit there instead of going back to Glads and then back to the battlefield.
The same reason about 8 billion characters on this wiki don't use obvious counter moves they have. It isn't in character unless proven otherwise. Considering how heavily it would change the plot of Dies Irae if they were willing to use Glad for time travel, I doubt that they will use it for time travel.

This doesn't prove the precision of leaving Glad. Does it matter if it is traditional time travel? No. They are capable of time travel, so I definitely need proof it is in character to use because otherwise the plot of Dies Irae would have gone very differently

They were also loyal to Hitler so why they didn't stop them from losing world war two with this time travel is already proof they do not use it to its full extent. I need proof that they will use time travel in character

They wouldn't have to use it for time travel this would just be for escaping bfr by going back to their previous location and time. It also wouldn't change anything in Dies Irae because no one was ever sent through time in it and they resist time manip from Meth

Again the plot wouldn't change at all I'm not sure what you're getting at

They weren't loyal to Hitler at all only to Rein and Rein already knew they would lose the war and didn't care at all

Machina definitely punches, Arjuna's clairvoyance isn't enough to just never be touched otherwise lb4 wouldn't have happened

there seems to be this weird misconception that Einherjar can come back from BFR because of feats they've shown, while projecting their ASTRAL forms outside of Gladsheimr once certain swastika's are open, I am not sure how exactly this supports them being able to come back from BFR, especially when they never even duplicate the feat again after they were unsealed, but whatever.

@Sleepy: The LDO who have resistance to concept stuff, except maybe Reinhard possibly, should have that stuff removed.

I will have to make a thread about that later cuz I don't recall anything else they resist outside of soul and mind hax stuff (and in case like Machina, also that of Paralysis) unless I was blind/not looking while going through playthroughes of DI.

KKK might be the same too if they have it unless, again, I'm missing something or DK that gives them concept hax resist.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
@Sleepy: The LDO who have resistance to concept stuff, except maybe Reinhard possibly, should have that stuff removed.

I will have to make a thread about that later cuz I don't recall anything else they resist outside of soul and mind hax stuff (and in case like Machina, also that of Paralysis) unless I was blind/not looking while going through playthroughes of DI.

KKK might be the same too if they have it unless, again, I'm missing something or DK that gives them concept hax resist.
The concept stuff come from their holy relic. Afaik holy relic deal conceptual damage. The reason none of them have conceptual manipulation is because the manipulation come from the relic itself, not manipulated by the user.

I remember someone qustioned this before. Kinda forget in which thread tho.

These concepts you're talking about comes in the form of a poison. This poison itself only negates their Regenerationn capabilities. Afaik, only Machina is capable of dealing with concepts (and Reinhard)

Dont see Machina being able to do anything here.

For one Arjuna can spam instant teleport, so the fists stop being a problem.

LDO members also have a massive stamina issue. A Briah only lasts a few hours at most and after that they power down, run on empty, lose the ability to regenerate and lose their armour.

Additionally, Dina took down Wilhelm with nanomachines carrying curses. I am sure Arjuna will have curses in his arsenal somewhere. He did curse that red headed Crypter servant after all

Slow punching guy vs teleport spamming long range fighter that can attack from multiple directions at once

I know where my bet is going

Thanks for validating my claim there buddy.

>curse

> affected him but not enough to make him faint

Yeah, i am going to ask you when an LDO member ever fainted to begin with, despite taking damage that was unironically killing them.

Also

> CIA random usage of the occult

> god with the power of an entire pantheon

Gonna leave it up to you to choose which sounds more impressive

Embracetophats said:
LDO members also have a massive stamina issue. A Briah only lasts a few hours at most and after that they power down, run on empty, lose the ability to regenerate and lose their armour.
IIRC, The Einherjar have the souls of Glads flow through them and thus they will never run out of souls.

Also, erase the large spaces between blobs of text as it elongates each comment unnecessarily.

what is this dude trying to prove? Wilhelm tanked a hit from Machina's Yetzirah, Wilhelm played along with it to give chase to her and make it more exciting for himself, obviously the only thing that can affect someone with Magic is more magic, please read the Novel unless you sound very ignorant. Word of Advise you should exercise bud.

Embracetophats said:
Additionally, Dina took down Wilhelm with nanomachines carrying curses. I am sure Arjuna will have curses in his arsenal somewhere. He did curse that red headed Crypter servant after all
Also, what the **** is this?

Did you read the novel?

Did you not read that when Wilhelm pulled a "gotcha!" and stated that he was acting the whole time?

Red even linked the scan here.

The nanomachines carrying curses was just a figure of speech and not something that is to be taken literally.

Dina already explained these nanomachines to be programmed with brain wave from moment of death. Nothing more nothing less

Lenus010 said:
what is this dude trying to prove?
Wilhelm tanked a hit from Machina's Yetzirah, Wilhelm played along with it to give chase to her and make it more exciting for himself, obviously the only thing that can affect someone with Magic is more magic, please read the Novel unless you sound very ignorant. Word of Advise you should exercise bud.

You dont need more magic.

In the novel with Rusalka and Beatrice and Monroe, she flat out says that you need magic to hurt them, not that you need more.

For example, you have in Dies Irae Beatrice cutting Eleonore and drawing blood in several locations on her body and cutting her down to the bone on her neck, despite the vast difference in souls, albeit Beatrice's sorry state kept her from finishing the job.

Ren vs Shirou in a fistfight. Ren had Marie which was at least equal to all of Reinhard's legion and he had already taken on the commanders. Shirou just had what few souls wilhelm still had in stock when he died. Shirou still did a number on his face.

Rusalka's scorpion also kicked Sakurai's ass, so good luck proving that that small bit of magic had more in it than 1000 souls, which was roughly Rusalka's stock at the time.

Also, if you wanna go with that, feel free to prove that machina has more magic in him than Arjuna

Machina's regular magic punches havent killed a single individual yet and they are perfectly resistable. They have nothing impressive to show for them in terms of how effective the hax is. Name 1 person that died from that

Back